[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motivation from ex-robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: a9fsyjfhp7ky.jpg (25KB, 417x417px) Image search: [Google]
a9fsyjfhp7ky.jpg
25KB, 417x417px
I used to come on /r9k/ regularly and I know that even though the board has gotten a lot more "normie" recently that there's still the subsection of depressed young adults who I used to identify with. And motivation is hard, so I really do hope this can help someone a bit.

>be me 1.5 years ago
>contemplating suicide daily
>self-harming
>starting to become addicted to alcohol
>never been in a relationship
>no accomplishments in life
>nothing to life other than vidya

>be me 1 year ago
>stopped drinking
>stopped self-harming
>started reading books
>cut down drastically on vidya
>losing weight (I've gained it back since, but in an attractive way)

>be me half a year ago
>get into first relationship
>pursue the interests I have
>genuinely improve myself as a person
>become less autistic, able to speak to people
>feel content for the first time in my life

>be me now
>single because relationship blew up
>still genuinely happy with life
>minor anxiety issues
>minor self esteem issues
>mood swings, but not that bad
>getting published on sites
>moved out of my mom's house
>only addictions are sugar and TV

Change is possible, you just need to find what you need to work on and actually do that.
>>
>>38908284
No one wants to hear your gay ass story dude
>>
>be me 1 year ago
>lose weight
>stopped playing video games a while ago
>still working a lot tho, have to
>nothing else changed

Around me nothing changed, it's still shit. As before, I can get fatties only and even that is too much stress to handle.
>>
>>38908284
Is that a monarch butterfly, OP?
I took a picture of a monarch on a walk the other day.
It's pretty dope.
Want to see it?
>>
>>38908666
Not OP, but i'd like to see your butterfly, anon.
>>
File: monarch - Edited.jpg (1MB, 2821x2239px) Image search: [Google]
monarch - Edited.jpg
1MB, 2821x2239px
>>38908741
Here.
It was just relaxing on some vines.
Being a dope butterfly.
>>
another way in success is "don't give a fuck and shit will come to you", trust me, it works.
>>
>>38908815
I used to believe that. 11 years after my last girlfriend I realized it was too late.
>>
>>38908771
Thank you, that made me happy.

What a cute little guy.
>>
>>38908771
not anon, but that's pretty cool.

why the fuck is it "Edited" though you lying whore
>>
>>38909113
>>38909119
Thanks. It's a pretty cool.

>>38909119
because the main picture was above the post limit and I had to crop it to fit and I can't be arsed to change the file name for the new picture, but your skepticism is reasonable.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.