[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Older Fembots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 489
Thread images: 58

File: -200452.gif (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
-200452.gif
51KB, 500x376px
Why is it that most other fembots I see on here are 19-20 or younger.

Can we get a thread for mid-late twenties fembots here? Sometimes I feel really alone that there isn't much of us around.

23+ is welcome but this thread is more for 25+

Older malebots are welcome to. Share your feels
>>
I want to throw you against a wall and rape you to death bitch
>>
25 year old (m) here. I usually avoid 25+ threads cause they're depressing but this one might be okay

I feel a bit older now but I still feel young enough to not worry too much about my life since I'm still striving for my goals.
>>
>>38908254

inb4 all the larpers.
>>
Because they all go on to get boyfriends and leave this place.
>>
>>38908320

or because females have a stronger social circle than males and don't have to rely on cesspools like /r9k/ for company and validation

don't blame it all on fucking relationships you lonely fucking virgin
>>
>>38908254
30+ here. Glad to see someone over 25 for once. Female, I mean.
>>
>>38908336
How does that relate to their age you low IQ moron? OP asks specifically why the girls that are here are young, not why there are not few girls here. Use your brain and don't dare to try to insult people when you are a brainless nigger such as yourself. Kill yourself, loser.
>>
A lot of girls here actually underage is annoying af when you actually are able to contact a girl off this board and they lied about being 16/17. This has happened to me 3 times
>>
File: 1480041692324.jpg (100KB, 677x631px) Image search: [Google]
1480041692324.jpg
100KB, 677x631px
I'm going to be 24 in a week. I don't have friends to celebrate with. Wish I had my folder of depressing birthdays on this computer.
I was thinking of hiring one of those cuddling services... It's expensive, but or two hours of someone to hang out with would be really nice.
>>
File: 1500748874660.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1500748874660.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>38908254
You """fembots""" do not exist. You are just here for the attention
>>
>>38908403
Do you not even have online friends? Happy birthday btw
>>
>>38908254
you know cyber.cafe exists right?Now gtfo roastie whore.
>>
>>38908403
Do you have family to be with on your birthday? Better than nothing. Also, happy birthday.
>>
File: 1428496322817.jpg (99KB, 459x690px) Image search: [Google]
1428496322817.jpg
99KB, 459x690px
23 year old male here. Starting to lose hope well and truly. Will probably kms in the next couple of years.

I was looking forward to being able to post in /25+/ friends in a couple years, but as the age of this site rises gradually, /30+/ threads are becoming more common and oldfags are getting more exclusive.

It feels like just yesterday I was 16, a little depressed, shitposting on this site, thinking I still had plenty of time to become better, lying about being older than I was in irc channels.
>>
>>38908448
Cyber cafe has some loners but a lot of the girls there are actually somewhat normal. I say somewhat cause you gotta be at least kinda weird to post on an imageboard esp one that's not 4chan
>>
>>38908448
What's cyber.cafe?
>>
>>38908518
you know you can not be a loner as girl as easily as blinking your eye right?
>>
>>38908541
a imageboard for females
>>
>>38908437

I have a group of people I play with on Overwatch. But they're all far away and all know each other irl and I'm not clever like them so I'm just a mostly mute cinder block there to fill a slot on the team.
Thank you for the birthday wishes.

>>38908455

My parents, aunts, and grandma.
I appreciate them all, but every year I don't have friends or significant others to bring for cake while my cousins do feels a bit shitty.
Thank you for the birthday wishes, Anon.
>>
>>38908569
What's the actual website url?
>>
>>38908254
Nice thread. 27 years old fembot here, I think this board attracts more people in their early twenties, 25+ anons are more likely to have their lives stable, they don't have a need to shitpost/post here, they've already transformed in normies.
>>
>>38908254
Have any of you tried a ldr with a robot you met on the site? I've been talking to someone but there's always this feeling that deep down he's a misogynist and I'm not sure if it's because we met on /r9k/ or if all men are like this. If anyone has any good or bad experiences I'd really like to hear about them.
>>
File: 1496173680336.jpg (51KB, 554x428px) Image search: [Google]
1496173680336.jpg
51KB, 554x428px
>>38908254
>tfw 18 year old neet
>tfw no christmas cake fembot gf
>tfw fembots dont exist
>>
>>38908691
OOOOHH WOW AN 18 YEAR OLD NEET???? WOW YOU'RE SUCH A LOSER NO 18 YEAR OLD HAS EVER DEPENDED ON THEIR PARENTS BEFORE

YOU'RE SO UNIQUE AND SUCH A VICTIM!!!!!
>>
33 years old NEET manchild here. Life is actually pretty good.
>>
>>38908742
Do you live with your parents? Are you a khhv?
>>
File: 1481182473546.jpg (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481182473546.jpg
16KB, 200x200px
>>38908716
Nice Reddit spaces. I'm a dropout with very little future academic prospects, but I also have 300k in the bank (400k usd), so life is pretty good. I'm only a victim to my own laziness.
>>
>>38908767
I have my own place, and not a virgin.
>>
I'm a 26 year old male NEET, I'm mostly just looking to kind of vent a little.

I'm pretty poor, I mean I'm on disability, so I'm on a fixed income. Every month after bills and food, I have a little money left over, I'm pretty good at budgeting and managing my money so I don't have any trouble with it.

That little bit of money is just to spend on whatever, or to save up. Most I had saved up at one point was $800, but that was months and months of not treating myself or spending a single dollar I didn't have to spend.

Well, the past few months I've been just flat out broke. My anxiety and depression's gotten to the point where I only get momentary relief when I try to do something nice for my best friend. Which happens to be my only friend.

The thing is, while I might spend $10 here and there getting her a little something she's looking at (She has no income at all, is my age, and lives with her family, so those small things are things she normally wouldn't get), she has another friend that will easily spend $1000 in a month on her because he wants to get into her pants and he's filthy rich.

Her and I have been best friends since we were 15, and she's only known this other guy for a year, but she said something that was pretty crushing.

I made a joke about how she should just come be my room mate, and she replied with "Out of all the people who have said that, you'd be my last choice." I was only joking but I was shocked at how fucking blunt she was. She went on to say that she'd live with that guy she just met, over me, because he has his own house and makes thousands every month, and living with me would "Just be bumming around", even though I've never once had problems paying rent or bills, I just don't have disposable income.

It's pretty fucked up how quickly a woman can make you hate life, and women, by telling you how little value you have just because you don't have a high paying job or a nice house. Especially at my age. When people want to settle down.
>>
>>38908622
crystal cafe
forgot the right name since i utterly despise that cancerous site.
>>
>>38908860
Ohhh that, yeah I heard it was pretty bad.
>>
>>38908859
Ran out of text limit, but the tl;dr is I'm at an age where women want a guy with money and their own house, and I have literally no value to those women, so before now I might have had SOME value to the opposite gender and SOME chance of finding a long term partner, but now that I"m in my late 20s that value I would have had (Looks, personality, etc) doesn't fucking matter and the things that I don't have are all that people want.
>>
i'm 26 and worry that i'm gonna be christmas cake forever.
>>
>>38908657
Not a girl, I'm
>>38908397

I talked to a girl who was 24 once. She was really unstable but part of my whole thing is I won't leave someone who has problems cause I'd want someone to be there for me. She came on quick and basically told me everything that was wrong with her. (They were big issues but nothing I'd ditch someone for). Basically after realizing that I wasn't gonna demand pictures or just ghost her she came on to me hard. It triggered my anxiety hard. After a rocky start I kinda forced her to go slow. It was nice after that. She kept being worried after she wasn't ready for a relationship cause she said she's been suicidal before. I told her to just take her time. After about 6 weeks I started liking her then one day she just stopped getting online. I figure she just decided she wasn't ready. It hurt though. A lot . I had just started liking her. I had even introduced her to my friends (online) cause she wanted to meet them.

I know you wanted a female perspective but no one was replying so yeah
>>
File: 1499688443135.jpg (68KB, 448x513px) Image search: [Google]
1499688443135.jpg
68KB, 448x513px
>>38908254
itt: roasties hit the wall and now want a beta provider for a free meal ticket and place to stay.
>>
>>38908970
Thanks for the reply, anon. That's a sad story; it seems like that's the norm for people who meet on 4chan. Sorry she ghosted you.
>>
>>38909155
Yeah it seems to happen sometimes but I see posts too where people are engaged and happy so I wouldn't give up or anything. Also not all men are misogynists but there's a lot of bitter guys on here. My advice to you is to just take it slow and at your own pace. Make sure he respects your boundaries and you respect his and a that.
>>
>26 robot
>live at home with parents (moved back)
>have a son with ex
>night shift worker
>failed uni, trying to get back

I honestly just wanna have a girl who isn't too emotionally dependant who'll cuddle me before work and text me whilst I'm at work while she plays vidya and tells me about it.
>>
I was a khv until I was 22, I'm still with the same guy but we're not really good for each other. I can't leave him because I owe him a lot. So I just try to be the best gf I can be. We wanted kids together, but I think that's becoming less of a possibility. He'll be thirty next year, and I will be too in a few years. I'm too depressed to enjoy any of my hobbies. I may be getting fired from my job --the only part of my life that brings me happiness-- soon. Feels bad, man.
>>
>>38908254
Now let me tell you why you're a bitch.
It's because you use the term "fembot". You think you can be someone that's classified as a "robot", while being a female. It's not possible. Stop dreaming, stop imagining it, stop trying to get attention. The biggest difference is, that you can make a thread ANYWHERE, you can make a post ANYWHERE and just say you're a pathetic lonely female. You will get 50 replies within an hour atleast and that's if you forget your photo. All of the replies will be ready to hear to your sob stories, will be ready to give you attention. A few of them will be willing to take it to the extreme.

Now do the same as an actual robot. At best, you might get a few guys that are willing to talk and be friends for a couple hours, then disappear. An actual robot can fucking forget about the opposite sex giving any form of attention when he makes similar threads.

Just use the fucking term femanon. Those exist, it's fine. A femanon is jsut a girl that wants attention and is making threads because she knows she will get it. Good for you. Do not use the word fembot. You are not one, no female was ever one and never will be (unless it's a very rare case of her being born with a deformed half of a face, no arms or legs and horrible hygiene. Even then, you could easily double the replies she'd get than an average robot male).
>>
>>38908408
A good majority of /r9k/ is here for attention and validation of their shitty lives. They are no different except they have it easier and you are just angry that they get more attention than you. You niggers are just as catty as ugly women with this garabge. "ugh why does this bitch get attention over me! I have a harder life than them!"

At least don't pretend to act like you aren't here for attention and admit you are just angry about women being able to admit they are female and getting more (you)s than you.
>>
>>38908448
Sounds interesting. What is this? Couldn't find it on google.
>>
>>38909364
>>38908254

Also, fuck the term "lonely fembot". That's the biggest fucking crime and it should be a bannable offense. The only reason why you'd ever be lonely is if you completely shut yourself out and didn't interact with anyone on purpose

> but guys do that too. why are they lonely!

hohohohohoh, you bitch. Let's take this small example.

Robot male and "robot" female both register on a dating website. Let's use okcupid as a shitty example.

Robot male does his profile, it's all nice and clean. Actually has some interests, nice photos, looks average at best, but he's trying.

"Robot" female does a profile aswell. Now all she has to do is select "is a female" "looking for a relationship" or "friends". And add a photo. What her profile has after that is irrelevant mostly.

Okay, now both of them leave their profile up for a week. Results?
Robot male maybe has 1-2 replies. Good chance both of them are bots.
"robot" female has atleast 50 replies. And that's with an empty profile, where she didn't describe anything. All she did was enter "i'm so lonely and pathetic". 50 replies, if the photo is fucking horrible and you're a 3/10 and overweight.
So no. You can't be lonely. You can go anywhere right this second. Okcupid, /r4r/, /r9k/, /soc/ or whatever. Just make a post, the shortest, most uninformative post and say you're a female. I can guarantee you will get ATLEAST formula : (robotmale replies + 1(because it's fucking ZERO)) * 5x as many replies as any of the male around you.
>>
>>38909473
But what if I'm a lesbian? I'm as unattractive to girls as you guys are.
>>
I wish there was an older fembots general, though the 25+ threads take a pretty mature attitude towards women. I'm just oging to vent, too.

I'm 26, and I still come here generally because it's a habit. I study abroad and am back for the summer to work odd jobs. Last night I was bumming around in my city, quite a way away, between 3-8am waiting on the first bus after my shift. It's a kind of loneliness I'm used to.

When I moved country, there was not much effort needed other than packing my stuff. No heartfelt goodbyes, no quitting clubs or anything. When I was over there I didn't have nostalgia for my hometown, or people asking where and how I was. This coming academic year I'll be moving to another country and it'll be much the same. I don't make an impression on anyone, just slide from place to place.
Nobody makes an effort to be my friend, and nobody is romantically interested in me. I'm not attractive, and I don't appear interesting. I don't put myself out there so I only have myself to blame.
>>
>>38909510
What country are you off to next? If you want a penpal I'd be down for it; I really like writing physical letters but have no one to send them to
>>
>>38909533
I'm going to Vienna! That would be neat, do you have a throwaway email adress? I ask because I don't.
>>
File: 1328845941106.jpg (97KB, 998x810px) Image search: [Google]
1328845941106.jpg
97KB, 998x810px
>>38909364
>>38909473
This is a older person thread, take this child attitude out.
>>
>>38908657
>I'm not sure if it's because we met on /r9k/ or if all men are like this. If anyone has any good or bad experiences I'd really like to hear about them.
I'm not really sure what we have going on, but a girl I've been talking to for years still has similar issues with me. Afraid if we'd ever meet that I'd just demand sex or that deep down I hate women. It's not exclusive to me, she has that issue with most men it seems unless they're extremely meek.

I gotta admit, I find it kind of frustrating. I understand being reserved with people you don't really know but I feel like I'm constantly having to "prove" myself and I'm starting to get sick of it desu.
>>
>>38909547
Oh I travelled through Vienna, was really nice! Where are you from originally?
[email protected]
>>
>>38909324
How are yall not good for each other? Maybe y'all can fix it?
>>
File: 1333520575003.png (79KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1333520575003.png
79KB, 850x850px
>>38908921
Post in those ideal bf threads.

Just put yourself out there.

That goes to all you guys and girls in this thread.
>>
>>38909745
>implying anyone lives nearby
I can't into LDR. I need cuddles
>>
>>38909755
You never know. It's always possible unless you live in Alaska.
>>
>>38909590
In what ways do you have to prove yourself to her? Do you do it on your own or does she ask for it? I want to make sure I'm not doing the same thing to the guy I'm talking to that she is doing to you.
>>
>>38909776
It's possible but unlikely. Ah well, I'll keep trying.
>>
26 male here. I'm a virgin and was wondering if there are virgin girls of that age on here? Do you feel as bad as I do for being a virgin or is that a guy thing? Are you in a hurry to lose it or do you not care?
>>
>>38909755
Well where do you live?

The whole point of a LDR is to eventually be with the actual person.
>>
>>38909790
33 year old virgin here. I feel like a failure and a loser. It's not just men who have that feel. It's the most shameful secret I have and I feel like everyone can tell just by looking at me. Feels bad man.
>>
>>38909793
Australia. There's plenty of people here but none that I click with. Even less in my area.

That's true, but Im nothing special and I doubt I'd find someone who'll eventually want to relocate to be with me.
>>
>>38909829
Exactly how I feel. Like people can sense it. It's all I think about. It's consumed me. What's sucks even more is that at my workplace everyone talks about fucking so much. I make up lies but I know they can tell. It amazes me h ow much people fuck and how I can't even do it once.
>>
>>38909779
She never explicitly told me I have to do XYZ, but there's always been this undercurrent if I was too loud or aggressive she'd just assume I was "just another violent guy". As time goes on I feel like it should just be assumed I was in a bad mood, because if I was after a woman to exploit I'd have dropped her ages ago.
>>
>>38909860
Well if you meet someone who likes you you then loves you, you'd be special for them. But yeah Australia is tough. Be easier to find someone who'd move if you were in the EU/America since its less of a distance
>>
>>38909860
>I doubt I'd find someone who'll eventually want to relocate to be with me.
Are you unwilling to move or something? I always figured in a LDR it would be a balancing game of who has the most contacts in the region, career stability and so on.
>>
>>38909911
I guess that's true. Thanks anon <3
Yea, it's a bit of a hike, and most people tend to be from America/UK/Europe so even if I did meet someone, 90% of the time it doesn't go anywhere purely because of timezones and the fact that the distance is "too big to circumvent"
>>
>>38909924
I'd be willing to relocate for the right person, but being the guy usually they want you to have the financial security. I mean if I met a woman who had connections, could get me started and we clicked really well I'd definitely consider moving to them.

I also have a few other responsibilities that keep me tied here, so it'd need to be a very special person to get me to give those up
>>
>>38909933
No problem anon. Good luck and don't give up.
>>
>>38909666
We're pretty much opposites. He was successful money-wise and socially, I'm ashut-in who has never had more than 1 or two friends. My only friend now is my old roommate from school. I can't make friends on my own and haven't even had online friends since middleschool (the few l had were predatory older guys, looking back). Anyway, we've done a lot of fucked up shit to each other, and he's rightfully bitter he threw away a lot of opportunities for me but takes input on me in unhealthy ways. I also have health problems that put stress on our relationship.

Thanks for the reply. It feels nice to talk to someone.
>>
>>38909966
>being the guy
I'm not sure you appreciate what Christmas Cake is.
>>
>>38908625
Yes, most of us in our 30s, male or female, have got out shit together and just shitpost here for fun. It's rare for someone this age to actually be a robot.

What makes you a fembot?
>>
>>38909410
Good post.

If you think about it, /r9k/ was always a refuge and a place of support/attention for complete losers. They'll naturally rage when it's taken from them.

Then again, it creates a bad precedent, because first it's the "fembots", then it'll be "depressed girls" and before you know it, it'll turn to second /soc/.

>>38909473
What if the fembot is 1/10? Does she still get 50 replies? You know very ugly females exist too?
Also
>You can go anywhere right this second.
Just, like, bee urself, go out more, amirite?

And for the record, I'm male, I'm a 30+ robot, I understand your point, but you're being a bit too silly.

>>38909510
Just post in 25+, as long as you aren't too obnoxious, you'll be fine.
Also it doesn't either sound like you're venting or like you have any real problem. More than anything, it looks like an average blog post.

>>38909875
It's very likely in your head. It's not high school and a popularity contest, people usually won't care about you in this way unless you're on a date or something.
>>
>>38909969
I'll give it my best!
>>38909998
Well maybe I'm missing something, how about you clue me in?
>>
>>38909829
Want some help with that?
>>
>>38908254
Time tick tick ticks away~~
Most 25+ turn into ringwraiths and crazy cat ladies after their whoring phase
>>
>>38910046
>Well maybe I'm missing something, how about you clue me in?
Christmas Cake is specifically for 25+ women.
>>
File: 1438595545206.jpg (211KB, 504x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1438595545206.jpg
211KB, 504x1360px
>>38910011
>What if the fembot is 1/10?
Dude. Why is this even a question?
>>
>>38908580
Mute? Are you just really shy
What other games do you play anonette?
I'm trying to get into gaming again but not doing it for a few years has thrown me off.
And yeah np @ wishes
>>
>>38910060
t. bitter teenager virgin
>>
>>38910061
Oh I thought so. I thought there was something else I was missing. Age doesn't mean much to me, so long as they connect with me and I find them moderately attractive. Bonus if they're career orientated and want a man to be their support and confidante over ATM.
>>
Yeah I'm 26. What the fuck am I still doing here. Can't stand how young everyone clearly is.
>>
>>38910066
Apparently retarded chicks are fucking filthy in bed lad, this kid knows the true redpill
>>
File: 1499132671533.jpg (2MB, 1502x3110px) Image search: [Google]
1499132671533.jpg
2MB, 1502x3110px
>>38910060
This. They'll be an heroing before you know it.
>>
>>38910098
Your age is irrelevant if you don't tell us if you're a neet or virgin. And gender.
>>
>>38908859
Well, how do you want to "settle down" with her if you have no disposable income and she doesn't have any money at all? Would you even be able to afford the food and bills for two people?
If anything, you should appreciate the honesty. It certainly hurts to be told that, but at least she's not leading you by the nose.
>>38908886
At least you understand your position, it's good for a starting point.
>>
>>38910060
Or you settle down. Not that hard. Not saying what you say doesn't happen but like when younger an older lady still has more value than a robot male of any age
>>
Tick tock went the roastie clock
>>
>>38910060
>ringwraiths
That's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>38910066
Is she or her parents rich by chance? Is Robbie really her boyfriend of 16 months, do you have his confirmation or is this just something she made up? Is the kiss even from affection or just for laughs or worse, paid for? This is honestly still not 1/10, just around 2. And finally
>anecdotal evidence
>>
>>38910060
>ringwraiths
good one anon
>>
File: 1500679701342.png (1MB, 525x503px) Image search: [Google]
1500679701342.png
1MB, 525x503px
>>38910120
Take a breath, now repeat what you just said but try to make sense this time
>single men in their 30-40's reach the "sweet spot" where they are very sought after because of their scarcity in dating scene
Why do you think "married men" are such a hot thing for older women? they are the good ones you could have had back in the day but now days have become unavailable, they are some woman's guy "love of life" that you let go to try to find the man with the golden cock
The smart women already took the good guys, now the women options are very limited AND they have to compete with younger women that are living their wild years where they whore around and party
Single and 30 is where the real party starts for men, add to that a stable career and disposable income and you have a golden man right there
The young women like the older men because they are mature and have money
The older women like the older men because of same things + they are way desperate

Let's face it women are playing themselves with their whoring, lets hope you aged well and aren't sagging cause you can bet that it won't go past one night stand if you can't compete
Your own medicine is vile isn't it women?
>>
>>38910011
>Good post.
>
>If you think about it, /r9k/ was always a refuge and a place of support/attention for complete losers. They'll naturally rage when it's taken from them.
>
>Then again, it creates a bad precedent, because first it's the "fembots", then it'll be "depressed girls" and before you know it, it'll turn to second /soc/.
i only ever see dick pic posts on /soc/
where da wimmins at?
>>
>>38909507
>But what if I'm a lesbian? I'm as unattractive to girls as you guys are.
boys think they can convert you so you still get attention, which is the issue.
>>
I'll date/marry any foreveralone fembot near or over 30, preferably if she's fat and ugly.
>>
>>38909829
Alright, I'll take you, a/s/l?
>>
>>38910189
>lel lol if you were George Clooney at 20 and you continue being one at 35 you'll get le chicks lululululu
Moron.
>>
>>38910165
>anecdotal evidence
Is still evidence :^)
>>
>>38908254
there are no fembots, only subhuman faggots moping about that normal people find them disgusting
>>
>>38910189
What you said is partially true. But you forget that you and other robots will still be human garbage even after you turn 30. Girls in their 30s want Chads in their 30s, or at least normies. They would rather be alone or with cats than settle for an autistic manchild NEET.
>>
>>38910266
That is not George Clooney, that is the Principal from Prison Highschool
And as a man all you need is stable job and disposable income to be desirable to the younger girls who don't care who they fuck, they are using the older men for money and the older men are using them for sex
Then there are the women that are afraid they will be alone in their dead bed without any family around because everyone they knew already passed away and they bore no offspring
Take your pick of them their choosing time is much more limited than yours, even if you start to suffer from impotence you can take the little blue pill, your fertility window is still longer than women have and you can store seed

>>38910314
>girls in their 30
My friend they are no longer girls at that point, they are ticking time bombs of sagging flesh and fading beauty in a hurry to seal the deal before they are too old and barren to marry
Truth hurts doesn't it?
>>
>>38910314
>>What you said is partially true.
It's literally zero procent true. Even a lot of Chads lose their appeal after 30, ordinary guys become creeps, and robots literally become the town rapist as far as anyone's concerned, socially speaking.
>>
>>38910371
You're a complete moron.
>>
>>38910384
>zero procent true
Lel
>>
File: 1501434886059.jpg (89KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501434886059.jpg
89KB, 640x640px
Do you guys think any fembots would be interested in a non-tranny trap?
>>
>kissless virgins dishing out expert advice on how to get women
Unironically the #1 reason that I visit this board
>>
>>38910394
>You're a complete moron.
Lel
>>
>>38910410
>Unironically the #1 reason that I visit this board
Lel
>>
>>38910287
I don't see those 50 replies anywhere anon.
>>
>>38910404
Yes, they are degenerate SJW feminists, this would be up their alley.
>>
>>38910439
>I don't see those 50 replies anywhere anon.
Lel
>>
>>38909294
I'll be your (male) girlfriend.
>>
>>38910394
>And you're a woman way past her prime, wondering will her barren womb ever bear the gift of life, will she ever find the prince that was promised by Disney, the doors are closing, the bridges burn and you surround yourself with cats
>There are fewer roads to go each year, your friends are getting married, your younger friends are still having the cock carouselle experience, the creeping voice of logic whispers in your ear "hurry!" strange voice to hear after all these years of ignoring it
>It never had any use, your body is coming closer and closer to being barren, "hurry!" but no, you refuse to take these men, you had so much better men when you were young! why would you have to settle for these left over trash
>"hurry!" when you finally listen to the voice you realize the one looking back at the mirror is no longer the beautiful and energetic young lady you were years ago, the hag taunts you with it's form
>You hide it with make up, with jewels and expensive dresses and perfume, "hurry!" you try to look for the good men but you see there are none left, "where have the good men gone?" you see your friends happily married with children and lives of their own
>You get invited but you don't feel like you belong with them anymore, they've grown past you, they talk of preschools and rainy day clothing when you talk of your cats new toy that the cat enjoys very much, they look at you with a saddened smile
>You read women's magazines to reassure yourself, "aging like a fine wine!", but you look at yourself and you realize you aren't aging like fine wine, you're withering away, you grow bitter and spiteful
>"I won't settle!" the options grow smaller and smaller each year, people marry, die and move away, "what is this? last year my options were better than this, i won't settle for these men!"
>the nagging voice, gone now presents you with two roads, one is with leftover men, other with your cats, last word echoes "hurry..."
>>
>>38910611
And it's still better than what an average man experiences at that age, much less a robot, or someone even worse off. Now fuck off to bodybuilding.com or wherever you retards congregate.
>>
>>38910611
Get the fuck out of here normalfag. There's no need to pick on femanons who already know they have failed at life.
>>
>>38910371
>>38910384
This is what 16 year olds believe people in their 30s are like. You're kids, completely clueless about the adult world.
>>
>>38910410
The funny thing is how adamantly some insist that makes them experts because they are "outside observers".
>>
>>38910645
>Hmm looks like im growing older, well at least i have stable career and disposable income
>Weekdays go at my workplace, spare time goes to my hobbies and projects
>Go to hang out with other single men at pubs and clubs, talk of sports / hobbies / fishing
>No one is in a hurry to get married, Frank says he found this new escort service that is phenomenal and gives you her card
>You finish the night with your friends and return home, the next day you give the escort a call, you set up a meeting and do deed
>You return home, turn on the TV and watch your favorite show with a nice refreshing drink next to you
>You prepare your things for the workday and head to bed early, the wheel turns and begins a new
>At some point you start to want to settle down, you look at your options
>Bunch of hags caked in make up reeking of nostril killing perfume polluting the room
>Your want to settle down dies, you return to the wheel and routine, you start to worry you'll never have offspring, you store your seed
>The worry goes away, you return back to the wheel and life goes on, until one day you meet one of the leftovers that seems tolerable enough
>She nearly tears the ring off your hands and shoves it to her finger eyes filled with mad glee
>You impregnate her and start your life as a Dad
Tadah, that simple

>>38910691
>fembots
Oh please the "fembots" here are washed up roasties or trannies
>>
>>38910801
>Frank says he found this new escort service that is phenomenal and gives you her card
How can you live like this?
>>
>>38910801
>leftovers
You are retarded. When he turns 40 he'll find a 25 year old to settle with.
>>
I'm 27, never had a bf. I imagine I'll die alone.
>>
>>38910809
Because we have seen what women are like IRL instead of believing anime / romance bullshit that we are fed
You'll pay for it eventually anyway, might as well pay for the sure deal so both get what they want, escorts are women at their most honest "I want your money, you want my pussy let's get this over with"
>>
>>38910801
>>Hmm looks like im growing older, well at least i have stable career and disposable income
>>Weekdays go at my workplace, spare time goes to my hobbies and projects
>>Go to hang out with other single men at pubs and clubs, talk of sports / hobbies / fishing
So you're talking about Chads in their 30s, wow, great job.
>>
>>38910838
What do you look like?
>>38910844
>Because we have seen what women are like IRL
No you haven't.
>>
>>38910827
This, and then when she divorces him in a few years he'll go even younger and better. The trick is to accumulate enough money that every divorce where you're forced to hand most of it to the woman doesn't even phase you.
>>
>>38910838
Where to look for the likes of you? I doubt you're living anywhere close, but I could use a reference.
>>
>>38910838
Alright, I'll take you, where are you from? How fat are you?
>>
>>38910863
3 cheaters in a row says i have seen enough

>>38910862
>you have to be Chad to have a job, have any kind of friends or hobbies
Hmmmmmmm
>>
>>38910901
>3 cheaters in a row
I hope you had a long talk with yourself to figure out why you attract/go for this type.
>>
>>38910916
>lady 1, shy girl, bit "geeky" i picked her because she seemed like the type that would be the last one to cheat on me, cheats on me
>lady 2, very chubby, kind of over energetic, "ok i probably went way out of my league with the first one, this one will surely be faithful" cheats on me
>lady 3, childhood friend, "known her for years, surely she wouldn't cheat on me", cheats on me

>You just can't handle real women
You're correct, i cannot stand real women, whores are the only ones that are honest with themselves
>>
>>38910955
There's something wrong with you, if you stay in denial about it the same thing will keep happening.
>>
>>38911019
>victim blaming
I was loyal, why can't i expect the same in return?
>>
>>38910901
You don't have to be a Chad to have a job, friends or hobbies, but consider these two guys:

Guy A
>Career at a prestigious company, well paid, in a position for further promotion
>Similarly successful and attractive friends
>A normie, productive hobby that Guy A invests his free time into and can proudly show its results.

Guy B
>Works a dead end, rather low paying job like a serviceman.
>His friends are the few remnants of his old geek circle or the people who he goes with to get drunk half-dead as the weekend comes.
>His hobby is something unproductive and shunned by society, like watching anime.

Now come on, tell me A and B are equal since they both have a job, friends and a hobby.
>>
>>38911044
There's more to a relationship than just loyalty.
>>
>>38911069
>t. woman, originally
>>
>>38911056
I'm B and the women who are worth my time don't care about any of that. As long as I have enough money to take care of myself and that I keep my shape and good looks it's all good.
>>
>>38911080
And here comes the not so original denial.
>>
>>38911069
So if a woman doesn't provide something i want but do not ask from her in a relationship it's a green flag for me to cheat on her?
None of them said anything was wrong with the relationship, none of them tried to fix the relationship, each time i had to hear of their cheating from outside sources, and when i confronted them about it they admitted to it, at least childhood friend had the decency to fake cry, 1 and 2 didn't care
>>
>>38911118
Sounds like you're a poor judge of character.
>>
>>38911118
>So if a woman doesn't provide something i want but do not ask from her in a relationship it's a green flag for me to cheat on her?

Not that anon but no its not. It was bad they didnt try to fix it. I dont want to blame you though Im sorry that happened.
>>
>>38911139
>you're a sucker, therefore it is okay to treat you like shit
Well good thing i am no longer as naive i used to be, women kill good men and leave jaded husks in their wake, you would be exactly like them if you had the beauty to pull it off
>>
>>38911109
Sorry anon, that answer was so obvious I couldn't stop myself, regardless what I think on the matter.
>>
>>38911177
Go cry into your pillow, anon. This is getting to be quite pathetic.
>>
>>38911177
I didn't say it's ok, these girls were scum. What I'm saying is, it's pointless to focus on them being scum, because it's not going to help you. What's going to help you is figuring out what you could have done differently to avoid these situations.
I don't why you think I'm a woman though, it's weird. I'm an attractive man who's been dumped a few times but never cheated on.
>>
>>38911195
>/r9k/, pathetic
You must be new here, have your very first (you)
>>
>>38911206
Well my solution was don't give them a chance to use you, working fine so far, i give the escorts money and they open their legs, both parties get what was agreed upon at the start of the interaction and life goes on
>>
>>38911240
Sounds like a ripoff to me, but if you're happy like that it's cool.
>>
>>38911371
I love honesty in women, i only get that from escorts, both parties know exactly what the transaction is, money for sex, no lies, no games, no bullshit just the act of trading money for sex
I even pay them a little extra to be silent during the act, well it helps alleviate the sexual urges and that is all i can wish from women
If i want companionship ill just go hang out with drinking buddies
>>
tfw no older inexperienced lonely gf
>>
>>38911208
Dude is complaining about how he's had three girlfriends and you think I'm the one who is new? He's just a normalfag who wants to bitch about his very active love life.
>>
>>38910066
even women like her are not alone and get laid.
what a downer.
>>
>>38911436
Oh id trade 3 cheaters to a waifupillow in a heartbeat
>>
Tfw no older fembot gf who is interested in gentle femdom with a younger robot

Kill me.
>>
>>38911482
How old are you and do you have a small penis I can humiliate?
>>
>>38911441
>what a downer.

i am cognizant of what you done there
>>
>>38911504
I'm 23 and it's below average
>>
>>38909975
That's actually really sad. Maybe couples therapy can work but honestly anon it sounds like you should get out of that relationship.
>>
>>38910189
Mate I'm engaged. You can say what you all want but if robots can't get girls now then they're not doing any better in their 40s.
>>
>>38910371
Never mind those things called mutual attraction and respect. You're supposed to gain insight as you get older.. older people will settle down with who they like. Usually of similar age.

Younger are fucking around. Again people of their own age. It's not the 50s where a guys job could possibly overtake a repulsive personality. Girls expect more these days. That's why you're most likely a virgin
>>
File: 1417035846157.jpg (36KB, 680x765px) Image search: [Google]
1417035846157.jpg
36KB, 680x765px
How do you deal with knowing you'll never have a family?
How do I come to terms with this and accept it?
>>
24 yo KHHV here
Should I just end it?
>>
I'm 34 and all you kids can fuck off.
>>
>>38912359
No. There's always hope. Why do you wanna end it

>>38912311
Why do you think that's true anon.
>>
Be 30 year old fembot have part time job and bf but, I have no friends. I have horrible anxiety but, I'm working hard on getting it fixed so I can have children. I feel so alone, not having any one to talk to and relate too. I don't even have my licence. I really want friends but, I scared of being judge. I would be so happy if I had a friend to giggle with and hang out with.
>>
>>38912459
Try to make online friends anon. I know its not the same but still. Also maybe become friends with your bf's friends?
>>
>>38909860
where in Aus? I'll be your friend, Anon
>>
>>38912450
>Why do you think that's true anon.
Because I'm 26 and never had a relationship, or come even remotely close.
It's unlikely that is going to change.
>>
>>38912530
All you need to do to change it is go and meet some men, and then make sure you don't try things with really bad ones
>>
>>38912391

christine weston chandler. is that you?
>>
File: 1476582289175.png (264KB, 864x722px) Image search: [Google]
1476582289175.png
264KB, 864x722px
>>38910060
>ringwraiths
Ha!
>>
>>38912530
Put yourself out there. Maybe post in the robot relationship threads too
>>
>>38912494
My bf is kinda of a loner and only have a couple friends.
What's a good way to meet girls 25+ online? I been so depressed that I haven't done any of my hobbies. My dream would have a girl come over and play dream daddy with me, watch anime, rock climbing, or even get back into cosplay or Lolita fashion. I just want to giggle with her and have a good time.
>>
>>38912642
Honestly since you're a girl the best place to meet one would be at the Crystal.Cafe place that was mentioned. Its a girl only image board but theyre not so bad. Guy posts are banned and shit. But yeah that might be a cool place. Way better than lol.cow or whatever that /cgl/ reject site was that spawned it.

Also your hobbies sound cute
>>
>>38912523
Qld you?
>>
>>38912391
OK, describe yourself and post contact info.
>>
Cunts need to leave.
>>
>27 years old
>feel old as shit
>some kid from 4chan adds me on skype
>tells me his problems
>he's too young for this much shit
>he's just like my friends when I was a kid
>if I had a son he's go through the same garbage
>want to save him from his troubles, but any sincere advice or concern would just make me sound like a nagging mother
>"lol, kys fag"
>>
>>38912391
I'm 30. Would you like to get to know each other?
>>
>>38912766
It looks kinda gay but, I think I could try it out. I wonder if there other meet girls there that I could share feels with.
>>
>>38908859

Love is like bread, man earns it by the sweat of his brow.

That being said, money isn't everything -- and I mean that in the sense that money isn't enough. You also need to be able to make someone a girl happy. You need to be able to make girl feel safe. You need to be able to make a girl dream of a future with you.

I'm finally almost there, having spent the last decade working on the money bit (relatively the easier part) and all the rest (a bit harder). Surgery comes next, if that is still not enough.
I'm a 40's virgin, but I haven't given up hope. I don't think you younger guys should either.

Oh, and for the fembots -- Christmas Keiki is looking scandalously young to me these days.
*wink*
>>
>>38908448
>>38908860
Checked it out, it's so fucking boring
>>
>>38914276
>40s virgin
How is this possible? It defies all of humanity.
>>
Any fat fembot looking for a fat bot friend? I'm 26 and a virgin. I'm blowing weight but I still have a ways to go. I've already lost 40lbs so I'm committed.
>>
I'm on break at work so I can't read the whole thread so forgive me if this has been asked already:

How do I find good female friends?

I'm 25, have a stable job, live in a nice house in a nice neighborhood and have several hobbies, but I can never find women in their mid-20's that I connect with.

I have a plethora of mental illnesses that are being treated and I suspect that's the problem. I just want someone to talk about casual video games with and have a friend that will plan lolita coords with me.
>>
>>38914798
>>I have a plethora of mental illnesses that are being treated and I suspect that's the problem
Historically, insane whores used to go to the madhouse and they'd find friends there. Try tumblr.
>>
>>38914276
>I'm finally almost there, having spent the last decade working on the money bit (relatively the easier part) and all the rest (a bit harder). Surgery comes next, if that is still not enough.
>I'm a 40's virgin, but I haven't given up hope. I don't think you younger guys should

>surgery

Jaw surgery? I'd guess. Had bimax in may
>>
>>38914811
>tfw unironically tried using tumblr in the past and the interface was so bad I never joined a single community or talked to anyone there
>tfw the one time I was institutionalized, every other woman that was there was in for fake suicide """"attempts"""" or anorexia
>>
>>38915465
I'd be your friend but I doubt we live close and I'm a guy
>>
>>38914668
is being fat a requirement? im 25 and not remotely fat
>>
>all fembot threads are filled with attractive girls with boyfriends just looking for more beta orbiters to attention whore to
>just want to talk to fellow hopeless girls
every time I add other fembots on discord, it's the exact same thing
I just miss having female friends
"oh I'm going to a party with my friends and my boyfriend see you later!!'
>>
>>38915685
What do you look for in someone whos hopeless?
>>
>>38915685

>the text posted says that it's female
>nobody would lie on the internet so it must be true
>let me feed this stupid fucking thread and add men RPing as women on Discord
>>
>>38915606
I just figured only fat chicks would want to talk to a fat guy.
>>
>>38914491
>How is this possible? It defies all of humanity.
Eh, virginity tough going when you're in your teens and 20's. After that it's not too difficult, the feels just sort of recede into the background, and you put less effort into the whole sex aspect, and more importance into finding a woman you can become emotionally close to, and to start a family with.

>>38914907
>Jaw surgery? I'd guess. Had bimax in may
Planning for it eventually, but not right away. First thing will be laser eye surgery to get rid of the coke-bottle glasses. Maybe some dermatology work to remove blemishes and a birthmark.

Been exercising more as well, trying to get back into shape. Spent way too much time stressed busy and stressed out at work up until recently, things are getting better now though.
>>
>>38915736
i honestly dont mind talking to a fat person. youre trying to lose weight so i see that as positive. do you have contact info?
>>
>>38915819
Sure here you go.

[email protected]
>>
File: Introspection Cat.jpg (84KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Introspection Cat.jpg
84KB, 600x600px
>>38908254

Does anyone have the ideal bf thread pic?

This thread is motivating me apply for a qt fembot gf.
>>
>>38910189
I can attest to the hitting 30~ getting a girlfriend and suddenly Im getting so much female attention that I never got before. Girls flirting and outright telling me they want to be with me. Its really weird after being ignored by girls for so many years before. All of these women are either single or divorced or in a unhappy marriage.
>>
>>38915926

>thread is motivating me to apply for a qt fembot gf
>believing that women are on here
>browsing a shit thread is really giving me the courage to make a post online to desperately look for a female on an anonymous imageboard

Holy shit, you're retarded. If you want women, go lift and stop being an autist. This is an RP thread where men can feel that they're desired and are pretty.
>>
>>38908254
32 F checking in. I'm prety happy being alone, I dunno why I still come here. Nostalgia, I guess?
>>
>>38908336
Maybe you robots should take the hint.
>>
File: boy scouts motto.jpg (24KB, 488x366px) Image search: [Google]
boy scouts motto.jpg
24KB, 488x366px
>>38915986

> If you want women, go lift and stop being an autist

famalam, you might as well have just sed "beeurslef"

I have the bodytype of a 15 y/o awkwardly growing male and have never been able to get rid of it since I was a 15 y/o awkwardly growing male. Why expose myself to another embarrassing attempt?
>>
>>38915565
I appreciate the sentiment anon

I do have male friends and I treasure them, but I'm greedy and still want female companionship too
>>
>>38908336

Pretty much this. The only reason a woman would come on here is for online orbiters or beta bux. To think that woman get on here for relationships are retarded and is nothing less than wishful thinking. Posting in this fucking threads won't get you a gf. You need friends, social skills, and confidence to get a gf.

You're feeding retards.
>>
>>38916005
Don't forget you're here forever <3
>>38916104
Understandable, I know the feeling. I just want friends full stop
>>
File: winten.jpg (279KB, 1532x1041px) Image search: [Google]
winten.jpg
279KB, 1532x1041px
>>38916116

> Posting in this fucking threads won't get you a gf. You need friends, social skills, and confidence to get a gf.

I don't necessarily disagree, but seeing as I don't have those things I'm gonna keep posting here until a better option presents itself.
>>
>>38916275
hate to break it to you kiddo, but girls here look for those things too
>>
File: After.jpg (687KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
After.jpg
687KB, 1200x1200px
>>38916821

Again, I don't disagree with you. I'm just a lonely bot trying to play the only lonely cards he was dealt.
>>
>>38916005
Please marry me, I'll do whatever you want :(
>>
File: 1501199931619.gif (951KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1501199931619.gif
951KB, 500x281px
Bumpirinogino
>>
File: tumblr_oiwh8z79Vs1vhnsyko1_540.png (164KB, 517x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiwh8z79Vs1vhnsyko1_540.png
164KB, 517x480px
>>38908336
>calls r9k a cesspool

>is still visiting it

If you're so much better than us, then gtfo.
>>
27 here. What do all you ladies do for a living? I work at a grocery store making minimum wage, I'm aware that I'm fucking pathetic and I hate my life. I have no career aspirations. My parents make me work and working is probably the source of all my stress and depression. I just want to be alone, I'm happiest when I'm alone.
>>
>25
>just got diagnosed with schizoaffective
>if I don't take meds I hallucinate and hear voices
>meds make me feel like a zombie

I just want a normal life like what I had when I was 21. I want to waste time like I used to thinking that when I was older I'd have my shit together.

now I've lost everything and have to start all over from the beginning. My mental illness has burned through my friends and taken my job. Everything I built, which wasn't much, is gone.

I know this stuff comes up in your mid twenties, but I honestly never anticipated it being this hard.

All I can think about is just ending it or doing massive amounts of drugs to feel better. Every second is spent tensed up trying not to bash my head into something or tear my skin off. My skin crawls when I get nervous and I just want it gone.

I want to be 19 and live my life when I had a chance.
>>
>>38908254
I'm 27 but I don't count as a "fembot" since I have 2 kids
>>
>>38918453
I had a friend that was SA and honestly it seems really fucking rough. I'm 25 as well and I'm starting to feel like I'm "running out of time" but honestly man. Fuck age and thinking like that. Just strive for trying to get it back. I can't imagine how hard it must be to live with that but you'll make it Anon. Don't kill yourself. Just try to get therapy and piece your life together. Small goals that build up to larger stuff. You can do it
>>
>>38918247
Iktf. I used to hate working. It gives me constant anxiety. Maybe if you go to school to get a degree your parents might leave you alone? A two year degree would let you have a better job with better pay so you could work less.
>>
>>38918839
I already have a two year degree but that really doesn't help with anything.
At this point in my life I've learned that it really doesn't matter what you go to school for or what kind of degree or skills you have. It's all about having connections and networking. I just don't have the charisma or social skills to bullshit my way up.
My parents forced me to get a job as soon as I was able, I've been wagecucking and paying rent since I was 17. They don't really care about my well-being and the fact that I'm depressed, struggling and can barely function.
>>
>>38918247
You're literally perfect, please post contact info, thanks.
>>
That's a great, great topic!
> Female 28 years old
> Had a fucked up childhood and teen years, family problems...
> Decide to focus sole to study and scape my pain
> Never partied nor did anything fun. Just focused on study.
But I am such a piece of shit. Im useless. I don't have a job. I never did. No one would hire a retard like me.
I managed to get a scholarship in the best University of my country, one of the 100 top in the world. But I just can't leave my bed most days and I just can't finish my graduation.
Even if I finish it, who would hire a 30yo slob that never worked?
I never had fun, never dated. Aways kept myself indoors, hiding.
I don't have friends. Most people in university see me as a creep lazy.
I will never experience love, holding hands with a bf, going to buy some ice cream to eat together, watch some film...

I hate how many of these 18 yo guys come here and say things like they are more entitled of posting here than me, when in 90% of the cases for them it's just a bad phase and they are going to be outta here in a couple of years when Im gonna be here forever.
>>
>>38919044
Man what that's fucked up @ parents. Also yeah networking and a shit is important but I know some peeps who didn't have that buy still got okay jobs. What's your degree in?

Have you tried call center jobs BTW? They pay more than minimum wage. I'm applying for one that pays $14. Maybe if you get a job that pays okay you can move away from your parents. They sound like shit desu.
>>38919226
This is really sad anon. Before you finish your degree you should try to get internships that will help out with job exp. Also as for bfs maybe participate in the robot relationship threads or just try to put yourself out there
>>
File: a825b3233adec6f0b49c47fac5a138d2.png (922KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
a825b3233adec6f0b49c47fac5a138d2.png
922KB, 992x1403px
25 years old. Mentally ill, probably borderline. I have come to terms with the fact that I'll never be a normie, although I do hope to become more outgoing. I've been on 4chan since a decade ago. I come here because there's nowhere else for awkward NEETs to hang out.

It's lonely, yo. The people here are either thirsty or misogynists or teenagers or all of the above.
>>
File: pepe.png (71KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
71KB, 720x960px
>>38908320
This isn't virginity central, dipshit. You can have sex and still be an autistic trainwreck of a person.
>>
File: soclose.jpg (39KB, 283x360px) Image search: [Google]
soclose.jpg
39KB, 283x360px
>>38908254
turning 30 in two months. thinking about playing with the powers i attain before i an hero.
>>
>>38919226
>I hate how many of these 18 yo guys come here and say things like they are more entitled of posting here than me

They are. The facts are the facts, you're romantic failures are entirely of your own creation. Women can acquire male attention easily, you wouldn't even need to leave your bed.

It might only be a bad phase for an 18 year old, but it is still a real phase of failing to attract women; there is no such equivalent for women. Period.
>>
>>38919492
Not that femanon, but it's laughable when people come in here and say they are 18 year old virgins and their life is over because of it.
>>
>>38919492
Dude its pathetic to cry about being an 18 year old virgin.
>>
25 year old male here. Have you ever taken the virginity of an older guy and if you have, how was it? I'm asking because I'll most likely lose my virginity on the weekend.
>>
>>38919447
I'm in love with you. Is that okay?
>>
Question for fembots.

I'm a gay male robot. Lots of girls online want me to be their gay BFF, but girls IRL all think I'm creepy and want to fuck them.

What am I doing wrong? I just want an IRL girl I can talk about SATC with.
>>
>>38919447
Ugh, preach sister!

why is this imageboard comprised primarily of socially isolated men so thirsty. Like can't they just accept the presence of the object of their desire without making us feel slightly uncomfortable.
>>
Does anyone else here have very high standards for relationships and high self esteem despite being a total loser?

There's a market for lazy girls who want to be served, so I'll never be alone.

>>38919492
Hahaha, you're so deluded. Women who are really shy and not very attractive don't get a lot of attention in real life. Tomoko isn't just memes, my dude.

>>38919561
Get me a pizza.
>>
>>38919607
Why do they desire women so much? We're not that different from men. Boipussy is probably tighter than vaginas, anyways.
>>
>>38919616
>Get me a pizza.
Okay, but where do I deliver it to?
>>
>>38919712
The white house, I'm Ivanka Trump.
>>
>>38919616
>There's a market for lazy girls who want to be served, so I'll never be alone.
You're right.
>tfw will never have a fembot gf like that
>>
>>38919529
I agree that 18 year olds saying their life is over is retarded. That wasn't my point.

I was basically just reiterating the point that there is no such thing as fembots. And that woman mimicking the romantic isolation of men is a pure fantasist.

she has willingly chosen to have no involvement with men, who are obviously willing, that's why communities like this one exist. As for the rest of her life, well is it the result of laziness, but again, that's in her own hands.

Basically, fuck women and their live action role play.
>>
>>38919616
>Women who are really shy and not very attractive don't get a lot of attention in real life
Story of my life
>>
>>38919814
>>being an autistic shut-in means you have to be a virgin

lol
>>
>>38919616
>Hahaha, you're so deluded. Women who are really shy and not very attractive don't get a lot of attention in real life. Tomoko isn't just memes, my dude.

l-life is just like my Japanese cartoons! Pig women experiment, retard, Google it.

>>38919699
Why do straight men desire women so much? I don't know dum-dum, what do you think.
>>
>>38919859
Yeah, man. In high school I was too shy to talk to guys and too autistic to notice when they were checking me out. When they looked at me I always assumed it was because I looked busted. I knew girls who were frequently made fun of for being fat or ugly. This stuff really happens, not everyone's Stacy. I've grown out of the Tomoko phase though.

>>38919897
Hey, sometimes life mimics art.
>>
>>38919879
Being a virgin is the number one qualifier for being a robot. Sorry we're not accommodating to your larping, whore.
>>
>>38918453
I like to imagine that I would spend the rest of my live taking drugs like weed / alcohol until it I can't take it anymore if I were in such a situation like you. I really feel for you, it must be hell.
>>
>>38908336
So why are you here then?? Get lost you attention seeking cunt bag.
>>
>>38919897
That's another frustrating thing about r9k. Incel men think they know what life as a woman is like. Your bitterness clouds your rationality.

>>38919957
I think you're confusing r9k with wizardchan.
>>
How do women check out guys? I could never catch a girl checking me out (probably because I'm a manlet though)
>>
>>38908254
No you cant because theres no such thing as fembots and women arent welcome on r9k.

Gtfo you slut.
>>
>>38919814
>I was basically just reiterating the point that there is no such thing as fembots. And that woman mimicking the romantic isolation of men is a pure fantasist.

You might as well that robots causes their own problems, but you will ignore that because you think that men can only be lonely.
>>
File: 1498956336273.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1498956336273.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
It's funny, I used to be that naive little boy who thought all girls were princesses that just needed to be treated right. But as my experience with women gained I became confused, angry and I'm slowly becoming what I thought I never would. It scares me. Either all the women I've encountered were just bad apples and ruined me or the memes about women are actually true. I don't know what to believe. I'm seriously considering accepting celibacy, but I'm not sure I could ever kill the desire for an intimate relationship.
>>
>>38920017
Personally I'm too autistic to openly check out guys. I look at them when they're not looking but if they notice me I just look away lol.
>>
File: IMG_0886.jpg (124KB, 780x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0886.jpg
124KB, 780x488px
>>38919607
No we cant, this is our board and we made it what it is. You filthy cunts arent the object of our desire you are the source of our problems. All you cunts who claim to be lonely and socially awakward can all get dick and validation SO FUCK OFF.
>>
>>38920082
Dick is overrated though. Go to wizardchan, cuck.
>>
File: IMG_0909.jpg (61KB, 341x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0909.jpg
61KB, 341x411px
>>38919607
>sister

Get out.
>>
>>38919529
Yeah! Come back in 7 years and complain then! Then your complaints will be valid!
>>
>>38919998
>That's another frustrating thing about r9k. Incel men think they know what life as a woman is like. Your bitterness clouds your rationality.

Numerous online dating experiments have proven that women can obtain men, easily. I feel like you're being purposefully retarded if you deny that.

>I think you're confusing r9k with wizardchan.
r9k and wizardchan are aspects of the same beast.
>>
>>38920104
>doesnt even try and deny having had sex

No you fuck off to tumblr or /soc/ you cunt. Just because your fat busted up cunt cant get replies on soc doesnt mean you come here.

You and every other slut on here have nothing in common with r9k or its core axiom. You can all get cock easily therefore you have nothing to complain about. I hope you all die of cervical cancer from all the warts in your pussy.
>>
>>38919998
>i cant get chad when Im a 26yo used up whore

Is not a valid problem worthy if complsinibg aboit on r9k you slut. You chose to turn down robots in your prime and now you can live with your decisions.
>>
Let me impregnate you before your ovaries shrivel up.
>>
>>38920171
Women can obtain men easily but some of us are too autistic to realize that. We usually grow out of it though, particularly in this day and age where men vent their desperate thirst on the internet for all to see.

>>38920179
I'm in my late twenties, dumbfuck. Of course I've had sex.

>>38920215
I have had Chads. Women are in such high demand that even ugly autistic women can get high tier men.
>>
I think 9 inches is the ideal penis size. But he has to be thick, too, not just long. And he can't be overweight, fat men are disgusting. Or bald. Fuck bald men.
>>
File: snickerface.gif (392KB, 260x317px) Image search: [Google]
snickerface.gif
392KB, 260x317px
>>38920215
Robots are literally shit tier. No self respecting woman would date an ugly boring angry man who has nothing to offer. No point in getting in a relationship if it will only drag you down.
>>
>>38919998
Ok lets break ot down

Robot
>virgin male
>no friends
>rejected by every girl hes ever met
>judged by every girl hes ever met based on traits he cannot control
>no friends, socially awkward.

Any female
>can get dick easily
>have many possible suitors but turn 99%of them down for chad
>get abused by chad iver snd over again
>continue to make this 'mistake' over and over kmowingly
>have heaps of friends and can go out alone and not be hassled or have to pay for drinks.

Tell me, how in hell do you cunts think you know what it is to be a robot!? Fuck your cunt you pathetic slut. You have nothing to offer r9k and nothing in common with it. Fuck off to lolcow or go show your tits on plebbit.
>>
>>38920257
>Women can obtain men easily but some of us are too autistic to realize that

You all realize it, dumb slut. You're just larping to try and infiltrate a community you don't belong to. Go hang.

>particularly in this day and age where men vent their desperate thirst on the internet for all to see

why can't men just be silent in their misery! I don't want to hear it, and I certainly don't want to be implicated in it, I'm a pretty princess and can do no wrong, humph! :(
>>
>>38920342
So why are you here!!!!!!!!!!!? You despise us yet you want acceptance here?! How deluded are you cunts
>>
>>38920394
>>judged by every girl hes ever met based on traits he cannot control

That is a lie.
>>
>>38909364
Now do the same as an actual robot. At best, you might get a few guys that are willing to talk and be friends for a couple hours, then disappear. An actual robot can fucking forget about the opposite sex giving any form of attention when he makes similar threads.

just become a tranny lol
>>
>>38920342
Good thing there are no self respecting women then.
>>
>>38920257
There are men here in their 30s whove never had sex. Again you have nothing to whine about you filthy diseased cunt.
>ive had chads
You dont even try and deny it.

Why are you here? Please address this.
>>
>>38920418
I wouldn't date one of you, that doesn't mean I don't enjoy talking with you guys when you're not sperging out about women. You make shit tier boyfriends but decent friends since we often share experiences like social anxiety.
>>
>>38920465
>There are men here in their 30s whove never had sex.

There are people here who claim to be in their 30's who refuse to do any real work to fix their life.
>>
>>38920465
Fucking Chad doesn't mean I don't piss in bottles and watch anime all day.

>>38920460
If that was true you wouldn't be a virgin.
>>
>>38920394
>male bots are judged by every girl they ever met based on traits they cannot control

Everyone is judged for traits they cannot control.

>fembots get abused by chad iver snd over again
What makes you think all Chads are abusive? Lol.

>fembots have heaps of friends and can go out alone and not be hassled or have to pay for drinks.

are you literally retarded
>>
>>38920517
>You make shit tier boyfriends but decent friends since we often share experiences like social anxiety.

Not him but to me having shared experiences is important to a relationship. I don't see why it wouldnt be. The best relationships are those that have alot of friendship qualities.

Maybe you're trolling.
>>
>>38920540
>Fucking Chad doesn't mean I don't piss in bottles and watch anime all day.

So your just a disgusting whore. Most robots are driven into that state by depression caused by severe social isolation and rejection; you're just a dirty bitch. One I hope suffers greatly.

>>38920517
You just want men to feed your ego, but you're too shitty a person to obtain the attention of decent men, so you linger about the gutter. Like a fly on a shit. You're not a friend to us, no women is - you're all the same. Vapid cunts.
>>
>>38920657
He is trolling, but he's making the same vapid points as real women would, so it's a good exercise.
>>
File: thatfeel.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>>38920342
I'm sorry.
I wish I was good enough.
>>
>>38920657
To me, acceptance is just as good as shared experiences. If we accept our differences and try to understand each other, that's fine with me. Having had similar lives is good too I guess, but personality is more important than that and frankly most male robots seem too bitter to treat women well.
>>
>>38920665
>>women can't be socially isolated and never get rejected

hahaha what

>>women don't talk to men unless they want their ego fed

hahaha what
>>
>25+ fembot threads
Not sure if legit.

As a 35 NEET male I've yet to see a single NEET female that old. The only women alone in my bracket are single mothers, and I obviously don't go for them for both personal and financial reasons.
>>
>>38920745
You could be, but you gotta work on yourself. Confidence goes a loooong way. If you think you're a loser women will agree with you. The only reason the same isn't true for women is that men's thirst overrules their rationality.
>>
>>38920517
So youre just an attention seeking whore who gets used as chads cum bucket but has to leech off betas on r9k for emotional validation.

You are more pathetic than any virgin male. Gtfo you parasitic disease ridden whore.
>>
>>38920799
You've probably never seen one because we don't go outside. That's the thing about being a NEET.
>>
>>38920518
>implying its their fault

Nice one you judemental slut.
>>
>>38920750
Acceptance is important but shared experiences really help with empathy and being understood. I'm not saying that its like an absolute requirement but the ability to understand each other at a very deep level. Yeah a lot of male robots are bitter and hate women. A lot are also not.I'm not even a robot, I just lurk here but I empathize with their feelings of alienation

Tbh it looks like you're just kinda immature and you sound just as bitter as the people you're trying to put down.
>>
>>38920833
>>all Chads use women
hahaha what
>>
>>38920540
Why are you here!!?

Why can none of you cunts just admit you are pathetic sluts here for validation.
>>
>>38920636
>robots
Ftfy, there are no female robots

>everyone gets judged
But females can still get laid
>>
>>38920853
Empathy doesn't matter that much to me in a relationship. I'm fine with "you scratch my back I'll scratch yours" type business deals as long as we're happy together.
>>
T-b-h if I was a "fembot" I'd collect anons' neetbux dollars that they threw at me for some kind words and a flash of some meat (cam, vidya stream, donate to patreon bls, dedicated asmr you name it).
Then after being bored of them, turn into stacy in a heartbeat (totally possible, with a little effort) = Enjoy the money and attention of chad until I die.
Can't really blame them for that, it's like having trainer and cheat codes in real life.

also, female posts here
>'hey im a r-robot too'.
>'no you arent'.
>'well whatever little sexist pricks this is why you dont get laid'
>>
File: 1500085505015.jpg (71KB, 1024x774px) Image search: [Google]
1500085505015.jpg
71KB, 1024x774px
Thank you robots for doing what I can't do myself, arguing with holes.
>>
>>38920896
Women don't crave sex like men do, so not getting laid usually means little to us. Our cravings for cock are very muted.
>>
>>38920636
Well as you are all demonstrating by your presence here, you get used by chad yet tou need to come here for emotional validation because he gives you none.

No im not retarded. Im not the slut whos so screwed on the head she comes onto a board full of beta losers she despises and demands attention and compassion.

All of you gtfo.
>>
>>38920950
>>coming here for emotional validation
99% of posts are calling me a worthless slut hahaha, how is that validating?
>>
>>38920915
This is so steeped in ideology.

Go read Zizek or something.
Also don't put others down for wanting empathy but to do that, you'd need empathy so I guess you can't.
>>
>>38920517
So bassically you take what you need from robots and give nothing back. Pretty much friendzoning. Parasite.

>i need chad cock but I need beta attention.
>>
>>38920818
I doubt I'd be able to change even if I tried.
This has been me for three decades.
I'm sorry.
>>
>>38920929
Doing that stuff opens you up to criticism and that shit hurts. Not to mention the stalkers camgirls accrue, they can get dangerous.
>>
>>38908254
Be honest, you fakes. To the one or two actual real fembots in this thread, how many of you would actually date someone from r9k instead of fucking a Chad like the rest of evil deceptive roasties?
>>
>>38920851
It is their fault. At some point in time you have to deal with your own emotional baggage.
>>
>>38920985
>>I need cock

hahaha what

No, Chad's just better relationship material because he's not mentally unstable and his children will be hot.

robot+robot=fucked up children
robot+chad=children that are slightly less likely to be fucked
>>
>>38920944
So why are you here then??

>>38920977
Lol i honestly dont know. Prolly the same reason you let guys come on your face, the same reason you send nudes, same reason you all liked to be spanked and choked. Youre damaged cunts.
>>
>>38921038
>its their fault for being short

Again fuck yourself you pathetic whore. You cunts have emotional baggage and still get dick so fucking leave.
>>
>>38921051
/soc/ is the sex board, this is the board for social retards (which I am).
>>
>>38921009
Well going by this one >38920517
That's a no but that's to be expected since women are predictable.
>>
28/m

not really a robot but too old to be here
just kill me already
>>
>>38921039
>hahaha
>haha lol wut
>hahaha are you retarded

Uno how I can spot everyone of your posts?
>>
File: Fucken roasties.jpg (5KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Fucken roasties.jpg
5KB, 245x245px
>>38921039
>A """""""""""fem"""""""""""bot saying openly that she'd go for a Chad

>All of these people responding to her

I sincerely hope I am replying to some shit tier bait, but honestly I wouldn't be suprised, you are another dumb roastie whore. This is just a perfect example of how evil women are, I hope your Chad bf is an abusive drunk who ends up killing you.
>>
>>38921051
It's only hot if someone I love cums on my face. If it's strangers, that's grody.
>>
File: 1498927349103.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1498927349103.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>sadness repulses women
>repulsed men remain alone
>loneliness keeps men sad
Why is life designed to keep the sad man in his sad place?
>>
>>38920841
I can be cynical too and thank you for the definition reminder that was a given, but I won't do it. Besides you're probably more talking about Hikkis than NEETs in that case, and it's completely different.

In all seriousness, even if I'm actually both, not getting out is impossible when you live alone that older for various reasons.
Also I can think of different ways to track all other older males that might be Hikkis because they exist.

Look, I don't want to sound too /r9k/-pilled but from my experience what you said is impossible or is a very rare occurrence, women over 33+ are not Hikkis, which is good for them don't get me wrong.
>>
Fembots don't exist anon.
>>
>>38921077
We aren't wearing out emotional baggage as a badge of honor. Stop making excuses and sort your self out of shut the fuck up.
>>
>>38921077
Your height isn't what's keeping you down, it's your attitude. Have you ever been to Mexico? Mexican boys are midgets yet they breed like rabbits.
>>
File: 200% nice.png (281KB, 371x532px) Image search: [Google]
200% nice.png
281KB, 371x532px
>>38921115
The key is to not blame yourself for womens faults anon. By nature they are not good people, just read this thread and see what some of the """"""""""fem""""""""""bots have said about us.
>>
>>38920944
I don't find this true at all. I've fucked a decent amount of girls are they are horny af. I think you're projecting breh.
>>
>>38921079
>>38921079
Its the board for robots, something a female cannot be. Are you a socially retarded male you never gets laid? I didnt think so, noe go get railed by a random chad to fill that void your father left in your life.

You can get sex therefore you dont brlong here. You have at some stage rejected a robot or friendzoned him in your life also only contributing to the problem.
>>
>>38921109
Hey, two robots together would probably just pull each other deeper into an unhealthy lifestyle. Chad and Stacy can be very educational for a robot.
>>
>>38921142
Dont ever tell me to shut up you disease ridden whore.

Fyi posting nudes wont make you feel pretty lol.
>>
>>38921178
Are asexual males not welcome here since they don't even want to get laid?
>>
>>38921214
Shut up, dogfucking pederast.
>>
>>38920518
>There are people here who claim to be in their 30's who refuse to do any real work to fix their life.
I've tried.
I'm not a complete failure, I have my own business and own a house.
I've tried to change, but being with people outside of work doesn't work for me.
I don't understand them, and they don't understand me.
It's always been this way, since I was a child.
I thinks some people just aren't meant to be around others.
>>
>>38921149
>your attitude.
>implying only good people have sex
Lelling at you roast
>>
>>38921149
No its not cunt. Short men is just one example, by in large men are judged more harshly by women and women rarely go back on their choices.

A short mam for example could cure cancer and women still wouldnt fuck him.
>>
>>38921256
Mexicans are bad people, that's why we need to build the wall. They still breed like rabbits though. It's about not being obnoxious, not being nice. No one cares about nice.
>>
>>38921251
Make you cum slime ridden roastie cuntwhore. This is my board and its niw my thread, you sluts can fuck off back to the brothel you came from.
>>
>>38910189
this. our turn will come soon enough when we reach our thirties. you roasties better be prepared
>>
File: Alex Jones ascended.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones ascended.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>38921191
>Two robots together

What part of my post did you not get you dense nigger, roasties are very bad people. They can't feel unconditional love like a man does, they only love based on physical features, not on personality like a man does. She wouldn't protect nothing with her life but herself. If you have any experience at all with women you'd know.
>>
>>38921264
Women get judged just as harshly if not more. You haven't noticed the amount of fat chick jokes that float around? Yeah fat women can get laid, but that's due to desperation and fat fetishizing males (men tend to have more fetishes.).
>>
>>38921255
Dont listen to that slut brother. Its not your fault, it never was.

Women just try and put the blame onto men so they can feel less shallow guilty for turning him down for superficial reasons.
>>
>>38921284
>bad people
>still breed like rabbits
Not helping the case but it's funny you think it does.
>>
>>38920983
>This is so steeped in ideology.
>Go read Zizek or something.
literally what the fuck is this supposed to mean

zizek is a pop marxist
>>
>>38919473
>Enough social skills to get laid
>Still thinks he is an autist
Fuck off normalfag
>>
>>38921315
And like I saud before they can still get laid.

Chad may not like you but there are plenty of other men who wont judge you thay you can settle for.

Once again, you cunts have nothing to whine about here.
>>
>>38921305
How many "Look at Chad's hot bod!" threads have you seen on the web? Why are most porn sites aimed at men? It's because men care more about women's bodies than women do. Women fap to erotica because it's easier to convey emotions through a story.
>>
>>38921287
>This is my board and its niw my thread

Are you the reason for all the cuck sissy trhead
>>
>>38921315
Have you noticed the amount of fat chicks who gey laid?? Men fetishize fat womem, men fuck fat chicks for the lulz. Womem dont fuck undesirable mem at all, period. In fact you cunts hate them.
>>
>>38921350
You don't need social skills to get laid when you have a vagina. Try it, go trapmode for a bit.
>>
>>38921324
No, hes definitely fucked up on his own accord.

>lives the life of a normie
>cant score pussy somehow
>>
File: Saber_santa.png (679KB, 832x975px) Image search: [Google]
Saber_santa.png
679KB, 832x975px
We had a really nice thread earlier today and now its degenerated into some fucking assholes infighting over who's life is harder.
>>
>>38921378
More like we give no shits about undesirable men. We feel it's their job to make themselves seem desirable.

You have to be retarded to buy a car that's old and beat up and disgusting. At least put a fresh coat of paint on it and show off its good points, know what I mean?
>>
>>38921370
Now that would be plebbit leftists who got their asses kicked on /pol/ after gamer gate.

Im responsible for the war declaration thread about 2 weeks ago aswell as alot of the red pill and womam hate threads thay get your ovaries so rustled.
>>
>>38921423
Have you considered going to a brothel so that you won't feel inferior anymore?
>>
>>38921413
>men have to work for me

No we dont. And thankyou for proving my point you stupid slut.
>>
>>38921423
>Gamergate

Anon please you sounded like a retard.
>>
>>38921413
>We feel it's their job to make themselves seem desirable.
Why do your kind shame men for not wanting fat women then?
>>
>>38921448
If you don't want to work on yourself, have fun being a virgin forever.
>>
Older (28) malebot here who just got dumped, who wants to go for coffee in Toronto?
>>
File: What the fuck Alex Jones.png (335KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck Alex Jones.png
335KB, 600x547px
>>38921363
Retarded beta orbiter alert.

>Men care more about women's bodies than women do

I'm going to try to contain my anger and give a readable response. If you look at r9k for .000000000000000001 microseconds of time you'd notice that 99% of people here don't want a gf based on looks, the only men who have any standards are retarded Chads.
>>
File: 1494550979163.png (1MB, 1294x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1494550979163.png
1MB, 1294x1220px
>>38921406
We already know who's life is harder. And the fact the "women" think they have it harder is fucking laughable.
>>
>>38921466
Women don't have hiveminds, dude. I disagree with tumblr's ideas. If you want to start a movement shaming women for not dating fat men, feel free.
>>
File: IMG_1010.jpg (70KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1010.jpg
70KB, 345x336px
>>38921442
I dont want to go whete you work #rekt

Who says I feel inferior? Im not the one on a chinese rice bag ordering forum full of virgin beta males I hate, seeking validation from them because I cant get any from the dickheads I let rail me IRL.

Besides Im not paying money for your roasted twat.
>>
>>38921324
It's okay, I understand why women wouldn't want somebody like me.
It's not really superficial, I know people want to be able to feel a connection with their partner.
>>
File: 3sVgCQB (1).jpg (711KB, 1091x700px) Image search: [Google]
3sVgCQB (1).jpg
711KB, 1091x700px
>>38921514
>Women don't have hiveminds
Lel
>>
>>38921496
I'm a woman, retard.

If men didn't care about women's looks, 99% of threads wouldn't have hot women in the OP.
>>
>>38921315
But a person has far, far more control over being fat than they do over their height.
>>
>>38921512
Im going to post that in every frmale thread.
>>
>>38921512
>robot are extremely desperate that prove women can't be lonely.
>>
>>38921542
Men still fuck ugly women if they cant get hot ones. Women dont do the same.
>>
>>38921542
not the guy your responding to. but yeah most guys care about looks.
From what I've noticed girls care too but somewhat less.

Although I think both men and women start finding each other attractive more if they form a bond.
>>
>>38921537
Those are a stereotype, just like how most porn in the 70's and 80's had busty thin white women in them and there wasn't a lot of variation.

If women cared about looks, those would be picture books and not novels.
>>
>>38910011
>i'm a male 30+ robot

stop whiteknighting despo faggot
>>
>>38921487
>implying men dont

Youre only proving my point cunt head. You and every other slut here knows why you turn mem down.
>>
>>38921545
India is one of the world's most populated countries and not only are Indian men midgets, they also have tiny dicks according to some survey.
>>
File: 1497689178156.png (2MB, 1259x1187px) Image search: [Google]
1497689178156.png
2MB, 1259x1187px
>>38921569
Are you implying women can be lonely?
>>
>>38921542
>I'm a women, retard

I have a 99% doubt that you're an actual women.

>If men didn't care about women's looks, 99% of threads wouldn't have hot women in the OP

Are you saying those hot women are the exact standards we have set for women? Apparently you haven't been here for any amount of measurable time, if you're here and pretend to have any standards beyond having a physical body and being a women than you're just a retard.
>>
>>38921457
No I didnt.

Nice rebuttal.
>>
>>38921620
>Women can't be lonely because of beta orbiters.
>Beta orbiters don't exist.
>>
>>38921635
That asian is hot.
>>
>>38921635
nice enough to keep up.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-01-23h30m21s163.png (1MB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-01-23h30m21s163.png
1MB, 1280x528px
>>38908254

364 replies just because of fembot

kek no wonder we are pathetic (even me with this post)
>>
File: Black man.png (231KB, 288x366px) Image search: [Google]
Black man.png
231KB, 288x366px
>>38921750
A lot of those replies are people being anti fembot lad.
>>
>>38921621
That's because there's no other men around. Indian men in other countries have the worst hand in life
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-07-14-02h11m08s979.png (1MB, 1280x706px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-07-14-02h11m08s979.png
1MB, 1280x706px
>>38921786

do you think it matters about the content. do you think she if it is a girl cares about the content or the volume.
>>
>>38921786
Only because of their thirst. You know they'd fuck fembots if given the opportunity.
>>
>>38909364
waa waa the women on a board with a sea of male virgins is getting more attention than me waaa. who gives a shit mate grow up and get the fuck over the fact that if you have 100 guys and 10 girls, you see more attention given to the smaller population.
>>
>>38921900
>>38921786

>implying there is only one fembot in this thread.
>>
>>38921944
have you ever thought about why that smaller population exists though? Or why it's females?
>>
File: 1478871513799.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1478871513799.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
Why are femanons so incapable of valid arguments?
>>
Are any fembots looking for a boyfriend?

I'm 5'5, 20 years old and really shy.
>>
>>38922105
Ive asked numerous times they they come here and not one of them will dare answer it.
>>
>>38921442
HAHAH LOL you got owned by this guy>>38921517

Stupid bitch
>>
>>38921993
because it's less often that females end up here either because they're socially adept, or they know there's nothing here for them. this doesn't mean some fembots can't be here for attention, but some just end up here and have it as rough as some of their robot equivalents.
>>
>>38922149
Guy here. Honestly most girls ITT are gonna probably want someone older. Good luck though.
>>
>>38921650
I suppose you think the sun doesnt exist.
>>
>>38922239
>have it as rough

No theu dont. Gey used and abused by chad doesnt count.
>>
>>38921750
Ide say there are about 4 females ITT. The rest are anti-female posters and thats a good thing.
>>
File: noose-e1337727704742.jpg (17KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
noose-e1337727704742.jpg
17KB, 650x366px
>>38908254
sitting at 24 here and it feels ba d
>>
>>38922195
I honestly wish a femanon would prove us wrong so I wouldn't have such a bleak outlook
>>
>>38922490
>Fembot here. I'll have sex with any robot who sends me a thousand dollars.
Alright, deal. I've always wanted to fuck a fembot. Do you have a throwaway?
>>
>>38922527
inb4 cold feet from the fembot.
>>
>>38922527
[email protected]
>>
>>38922698
>oniisama
Oh, I thought you meant you were a fembot (female), never mind.
>>
>>38922715
I am. I just like saying "Oh, onii-sama!" during sex so it's my throwaway.
>>
File: 59659104_p0.jpg (375KB, 728x1035px) Image search: [Google]
59659104_p0.jpg
375KB, 728x1035px
28 year old male here. Anyone else feel their biological clock ticking?
>>
>>38922776
Nah my dude, I got some of my eggs preserved. I'll have offspring whenever I want.
>>
>>38922490
Where are you from?
If Ontario then I might, I got too much money anyway
>>
>>38922825
I'm in Kingston.
>>
>>38922776
29 soon. Where's my lady to cuddle and settle down with. Although as a guy, our biological clocks are a bit more forgiving.
>>
>>38918761
Thanks for that

I hear you on the little goals. I've got a job interview this weekend. Here's to hoping I don't blow it. I haven't worked in a long time so I hope it works out.
>>
>>38922149
>really shy
I didn't mind the height or anything but the shy parts really the dealbreaker in this situation. I am an extrovert and like to be social. Shyness kind of wares me away. Kind of makes me feel like you don't wanna talk or you're uninterested.
Maybe, I'm just weird but anon shyness sucks.
>>
>>38922776
Sometimes when I see parents with their children I have to go to my car and cry a little
>>
>>38922895
Oh shit I have family in Kingston that I usually visit for the holidays (I'm in GTA for uni and internship). Post contact
>>
>>38923066
What kind of job?

Yeah I'm rooting for you anon. I was actually jobless for about a year (although i did take like two classes, one each semester) so I know its tough to even apply after a break, especially when your down so good on you for even attempting it.
>>
>>38923140
I posted it earlier. [email protected]

Remember, it's a thousand dollars to get access to my pussy.
>>
>>38922490
you can get highest quality escort girls for $1k lol
unless you're a virgin you're certainly not worth a thousand dollars
>>
File: 1502018722967.jpg (54KB, 662x684px) Image search: [Google]
1502018722967.jpg
54KB, 662x684px
>>38922490
>>38922527
>>38922825
>>38923140
>>38923329
This makes me want to kill myself fuck why is the world so fucked up
>>
>>38923586
This is just a lesson of the real world, anon.
Women are objects men buy with money. It only goes to give you hope in working wiser and harder towards getting a good career that will make you get these girls. Looks mean very little after a certain age (past mid-20s it's only your bank balance that determines your worth)
Be glad it's something controllable you can strive for and not only genetics which is a win or lose game
>>
>>38923143
Just a hostessing job for now. I want to start slow so if I lose a job again it won't be so devastating.
I'm doing the same as you, just taking a computer science class a semester and chipping away at something I actually want to do.

What are you studying?
>>
I don't understand the point of this thread, all girls here are complaining how bad and/or how alone they are and they have always multiple replies.

99% of women can't be robots, accept it already.
>>
I don't feel like I'll ever find a woman to understand me. I never had a mother or father to raise me, and then later in life my mother and her boyfriend got me addicted to drugs. They promised me a family I never had. The drug abuse escalated to crack, and they used it to brain wash me. Her boyfriend had lied about his entire life.
I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm going crazy and that I can trust no one. All my friends have left me. Feels dark inside.
>>
>>38923775
Are you male or female? How did your mom get you addicted to drugs if you didn't have a mother to raise you? I'm very confused. Sorry about your situation, though. Sounds rough.
>>
Women are generally boring but robots arent any better. Please admit this.
>>
>>38920465
>There are men here in their 30s whove never had sex.

The existence of wizards, the truly unlovable, isn't something one can play as a winning suit in conversations about the relative difficulties of men and women. One doesn't invoke monsters when discussing the plight of humans. We wizards are aberrations wherever we go; the battlefield upon which the war of the sexes is waged is no exception.

So leave the wizards out of this game. They aren't kings on this chessboard nor are witches the queens. We never had license to participate in this game to begin with.

Every person struggles for love. Men and women are different and so struggle differently. A man grown desperate enough to experience some shadow of sexual affection may pay a prostitute who tolerates his touch. She'll pretend to moan with pleasure, play the role she was hired to and yet, when all is said and done, our poor man will still sleep alone. A woman in extremis may submit to the lazy seduction of a handsome man. He has no intention of dating her, may find her acceptable only because liquor has clouded his skull. He'll flip her over before he fucks her because it'll be easier to pretend he's with someone he actually finds attractive if he doesn't have to look at her face or her flabby gut as he thrusts into her. The lonely woman may have her orgasm while fucked by the insincere Adonis just as the lonely man will have his while fucking the insincere whore. When the sun rises, neither whoremonger nor slut will awake any more loved than they were the night before.

So play your games, sons and daughters of man, indulge in your campaigns of White against Black. We monsters will watch from the sidelines, from the periphery where the light of Nature refuses to shine, the dark places where Black and White are meaningless, laughing and weeping in turn. It's tragic when a person becomes an object of an abomination's mirth, more tragic still when one becomes an object of its pity.
>>
>>38923830
male and I don't consider those years her raising me. She would sleep out behind dumpsters banging the drunks, once tried to give custody of my over to her crack addicted friend, then also tried to have a crack dealer to teach me to sling.
I don't consider any of that parenting. It was programming.
>>
>>38923669
I'm actually doing computer engineering so its basically compsci with some EE mixed in.

Hostessing huh? I'd find doing that stressful. Its good you can do it though. And yeah good just keep studying. Ive had to stop and start with my schooling alot of times (most of it actually related to just working to eat and shit) but as long as I keep going I know i'll make it. That b eing said I'm currently not in school.
>>
>>38922527
You literally are a whore.

>or a guy whos about to make $1000 for nothing
>>
>>38923867
sure, but the difference is women always get away with it whereas most robots, well just look at how they end up.
>>
>>38924210
Mostly their fault. The truly genetic unfortuante here are a minority
>>
>>38923883
That's awful. Are you still in contact with her? I'm sure you'll find someone who understands you, anon. There are a lot of broken people out there who have had terrible lives. I bet you'll find a cute girl who loves you someday.
>>
https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/nn9xng/what-its-like-taking-a-grown-mans-virginity

>Women think they have it hard
>>
>>38924264
Also i think men are capable of so much more than women, they just have to work so hard for it. Leaves alot of men undesirable
>>
>>38924266
It's the tip of the iceberg that I have been chiseling.
No I don't keep in touch, haven't heard from her in years.
>>
>>38924307
Good for you; she sounds absolutely toxic.
>>
>>38923645
>it only goes to give you hope in working wiser and harder towards getting a good career that will make you get these girls
>implying i would want these girls
they should prove their worth to me, if all women are whores then i'd rather die alone
>>
bump for more lonely fembots
>>
>>38924998
bumping for you, do you have contact info?
>>
>>38925331
Why do you want it? Seems random
>>
>>38924998
It would be nice one of these times I start talking to a 'fembot' that she doesn't answer that she's "19" or "20" or "I'm actually 15 but it doesn't matter right?"

Makes me feel weird when there's a 10 year age gap a lot of the time.
>>
>>38925396
i'd just like someone to talk to i suppose. is that a good reason?
>>
>>38925478
Well say something about yourself and we'll see I guess.
>>
>>38925460
I know that feel bro. I've added girls off here that were 15 but lied about it at first. Kinda spooked the shit out of me.
>>
>>38925331
>tfw a fembot will never ask you for your contact info and then hint at becoming your cum slut
>>
>>38925563
I'm pretty sure that's a guy

Just saying
>>
File: 1501895569517.jpg (32KB, 342x260px) Image search: [Google]
1501895569517.jpg
32KB, 342x260px
>>38925460
>>38925554
I have added some robots on occassion before, there were a few underaged boys. Even if they were from another country and timezone it was unsettling.
>>
>>38925631
Yeah. I exchanged some emails with an anon that said they were lonely, only to find out (after I added him to my comfy discord chat) he was like 14. Made me feel a little strange. I don't ever see him on anymore though so hey.
>>
>>38925396
>>38924998
Hey I'm>>38924998

I realized I came off kinda mean. My bad. I'll talk to you anon. I realize that I guess like I sounded like I wanted to talk to them but it was more I just wanna read what the older girls here have to say.
If you're still here I'll post my contact info.
just email me at [email protected] and we'll establish some kind of communication.
>>
>>38925689
maybe he killed himself
>>
what is fembots
>>
>>38925842
He didn't. Occasionally someone in the group will get a private message from him, and every couple weeks I notice his display picture changes. My guess is he stays invisible all the time and only talks to people in private. He's a mega shyboy, or at least he was when I first met him.
>>
>>38908254

27 here, not sure why I'm here, I rarely even go on 4chan anymore, it's usually other image board websites that have more niche interests than here. Out of the blue just decided to see how this board was doing.
>>38908625
If you're still unmarried and have no children, people will continue to shitpost. I've pretty much decided I'm never going to have kids anyway (fertility issues). I'll probably be shitposting well into my 30's.
>>
File: da.jpg (202KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
da.jpg
202KB, 1200x630px
Nothin like browsing /r9k/ when I'm starting to feel like a loser and running behind in life, thanks anons I feel a lot better about myself. I may be in my mid twenties living at home and haven't gotten laid in a year but damn after reading this thread I don't even feel bad about it. Gonna take the STEM degree I just finished and my good looks back to /fit/ and maybe stop by /pol/ on the way for some red pills. Some advice nerds, get off your asses and do something besides sitting and complaining like a bunch of fucking niggers. The world is extremely unfair.I've interviewed at like 6 places in 6 months and have watched jobs go to less qualified people based solely on their gender/ skin color/ who they know. Want to get laid? Bust your ass in the gym and learn how to interact with people instead of playing video games, drop your standards a bit. Life isn't like your jew porn, chicks typically don't fuck guys less attractive than them. Want to not be a loser? Work on a skill that will make you money, learn to code, learn a trade, go to school for something useful etc. "Fembots" don't exist unless your super fat or deformed even they can still get laid, I wonder what the "Fembots" in this thread look like.
>>
File: Ya Blew it.jpg (13KB, 254x321px) Image search: [Google]
Ya Blew it.jpg
13KB, 254x321px
>>38925988
Man get the fuck out of this thread.
>>
>>38925880
Will you consider being my gf
>>
>>38926424
If I was a girl, maybe. Sorry dude.
>>
>>38908657
Yes, I've met someone on here and don't get the slightest inkling he's misogynistic. I was worried at first, I won't lie, but he's truly perfect to me. He is everything I could want in a man. I know to continue this relationship we will have to meet one day, or we'll break up but otherwise everything about him is great. All of the robot and none of the blackpill. I'm more misogynistic than him desu.
>>
>>38926855
That's pretty great anon.

how'd yall meet. I like cute stories.
>>
>>38927058
ideal bf/gf thread. embarrassing. He posted his picture and I was like "you're perfect" and then he actually responded, to my surprise. Eventually led to exchanging contact info. It's not a cute relationship though. It's mostly him reassuring me that I'm not terrible and a failure and me pretending to be positive because he's in the military now.
>>
File: 1462205818925.jpg (54KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1462205818925.jpg
54KB, 540x960px
I'm just testing something ignore this pleasedwads
>>
28, on the path of a wizard. I have had no friends for many years now, and my parents passed last year. I've never really desired companionship much but it is quiet. I don't feel particularly depressed but I'm still thinking of ending it all sometime, I lack any sense of direction or purpose.
>>
>>38927249
Little known fact, if you're a female, you can be a wizard but you never gain powers.
>>
>>38927158
>ideal bf/gf thread. embarrassing.

No its not embaressing! Its CUTE. It means they work. Im so happy for you.

And that's great hes supportive. I wish yall the best.
>>
>>38927158
>military
why would anyone do it
>>
>>38927396
His whole family has been in the military and he feel like he wasn't getting anywhere career-wise. I'm really proud of him and he's flourishing there. He's totally changed in a positive way.
>>
>>38927594
Don't let him know he's getting better though. He will realise he can do a lot better and will leave you if he gets too confident
>>
>>38927249
Don't let your success or failure with women define who you are. Find ways to better yourself like reading, writing, playing music or getting good at anything at all which requires skill. If you're depressed you may be clinging to things (like success with women) which you can't attain. Make the conscientious decision to let go of the things you can't have and work towards getting the things you can.

Women aren't God's gift to humanity. They're vain and shallow creatures. All they care about is finding the guy with the highest status and the most amount of money. They have no interest in intelligent discussion and would rather preoccupy themselves with gossip. Having a girlfriend won't magically fix all the problems in your life, she would probably end up giving you a whole lot more problems. They nag, complain, spend a lot of money, cheat on you, try to tell you what to do and so on.

You'd be a lot better off trying to find ways to be happy by yourself than adding someone else into the equation with her own problems, ego and aspirations.
>>
>>38919897
>google "Pig women experiment"
>first result bodybuilding.com
Wow, you are actually citing broscience. Ask me how I know you're in high school.
>>
>>38927723
I believe you misunderstood, I am a woman. I do not desire friends or lovers either.

I devote my time to my hobbies, it just feels a bit empty doing things only for yourself.
>>
Im 14 open b00b
>>
>>38908336
that's a lie though. males have stronger social links than females, that's biologically and socially true and always has been.
>>
>>38927616
He already knows I'd be happiest if he left me and found someone better. For the foreseeable future, it doesn't look like that's happening. He already knows he's attractive and being in the military has given him more confidence. I would be surprised and sad if he left me, but at the same time I wouldn't be, because that's kind of what I've been telling him to do, you know? He deserves a lot better than me.
>>
>>38928153
Don't think like this anon.

You deserve happiness too. I know you cant help how you feel but still. Its too sad.
>>
>>38928195
Thanks, Anon. I'm enjoying the time I have with him. Still, I can't lie to him about the progress he's been making. I'm just really proud of him and I think he deserves to feel confident about his achievements, regardless of the ramifications it might have for me.
>>
File: 1455869958140.jpg (653KB, 1279x2658px) Image search: [Google]
1455869958140.jpg
653KB, 1279x2658px
>>38921512
I'm thunkin on it
>>
>>38928306
Yeah I'm not>>38927616
Don't be dishonest cause that's bad/harmful. But Try to feel good about yourself too. Also try to better yourself so you can feel better.
>>
>>38927944
Wizards are men only.
>>
File: 1497140109707.png (257KB, 1700x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1497140109707.png
257KB, 1700x1273px
>>38928353
I think the problem lies not in the succubus, but the incels themselves that perpetuate the wanting of disgusting succubi. Women are nasty manipulative creatures but they got that way because incel faggots gave them enough freedom to do so
>>
File: 1490378021108.jpg (100KB, 959x443px) Image search: [Google]
1490378021108.jpg
100KB, 959x443px
>>38927944
>>38928737
She's lying. Pic related is the real difference between lonely men and lonely women.
>>
>>38929272
the bar in that photo looks very comfy
>>
>>38927723
>Women aren't God's gift to humanity
they actually are

what, have you not read genesis
>>
>>38929272
I'm like the second pic and I'm a girl. Only difference is I haven't spoken to anyone for almost 3 months.
>>
>>38927594
You're attracted to him because he kills children.
>>
>>38928153
>He already knows I'd be happiest if he left me and found someone better

you don't get to decide what makes him happy. also, it sucks watching someone you care about treat themselves badly. stop indulging your self hate.
>>
File: 1473269967005.png (47KB, 785x924px) Image search: [Google]
1473269967005.png
47KB, 785x924px
>>38929651
Women are lying and deceitful manipulators. I don't believe that for one second. Try living your whole life friendless.
>>
>>38920841
>You've probably never seen one because we don't go outside. That's the thing about being a NEET.
Alright, I'll take you, a/s/l?
>>
>>38921542
>I'm a woman, retard.
Ok, I'll marry you if you're fat and ugly, please respond.
>>
>>38926855
>He is everything I could want in a man.
And this is...?
>>
>>38930061
I've had one friend on and off since 3rd grade. I see her about twice a year. I think she feels sorry for me so she keeps in contact. She's the last person I spoke to 3 months ago. Sorry if you think that's not isolated enough to fit your criteria.
>>
>>38929651
I haven't spoken to anyone in 15 years, let's get ice cream.
>>
>>38930665
Only if we never speak to one another. How old are you?
>>
File: IMG_2564.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2564.png
1MB, 900x1200px
>>38908254
>Tfw when no 25-40 fembot lady to give me the love my mother never did.
>Tfw no shy qt fembot to help become more open and confident in herself

Why even live
>>
>>38930675
39, you?

original this comment is an
>>
>>38908580
>I'm a gurrrrrrlllll gamer!
>overwatch
OUT
>>
I don't understand, why can't I just get one fat ugly foreveralone 30+ fembot? I don't need more than one. Is that really too much to ask for?
>>
>>38930061
This picture definitely sums up my entire life, minus the kids playing outside because I live in the middle of shitsville, nowhere.
>>
>>38910955
Sorry to say this but I think the problem is more that you cant keep a girl interested in you long-term.

I am 31 married and have 2 wonderful daughters and my wife adorse me and the children.
>>
I'm 25 and just can't bring myself to talk to anyone at all. If I see someone who recognizes me at a wedding or a store I'll just ignore them or walk in the opposite direction. I've tried talking to people on the internet outside of 4chan but I prefer not having any identity.

>>38929272
>two weeks
The last time I spoke to a friend was three years ago.
>>
>>38908336
>don't blame it all on relationships
>friendships are relationships

Faggot
>>
>>38929272
I am not lying. I have chosen to be alone, that is the difference between robots and I.
>>
>>38914464
what's the url? friend anon.
>>
>>38933802
>crystal cafe
https://crystal.cafe/
Boring as shit
>>
>>38933802
>>38934204
Same guy, browsing a thread, found this: http://crystal.cafe/b/res/2088.html.
>Go to /soc/ (they have frequent sugar threads) or /r9k/, find a beta orbiter. If you're decent looking, good with angles, so on, you can get some guys to send you anywhere between $20-$200 a week for nudes or chatting. Bonus if you like to cam, have some type of basic bitch fetishes, and fit their niche physically. If you want to catfish, it might be a bit harder, but I feel like you could just use Fetlife photos since you can't really reverse image search them. Most smart guys will want a timestamp, though, if they're actually spending larger chunks of money on you. How much are you trying to get out of people? I can't give good advice if I don't know specifics.

Women are something else
Thread posts: 489
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.