[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK!!! FUCK YOU!!! HOW. DO. I. GET. A. GIRLFRIEND!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: blackops2cell.jpg (30KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
blackops2cell.jpg
30KB, 320x427px
OK!!!
FUCK YOU!!!
HOW.
DO.
I.
GET.
A.
GIRLFRIEND!!!
>>
just bee yourself bro

oriroiori
>>
>>38907750
if we knew how to get girlfriends we wouldn't be on /r9k/
>>
>>38907750
Practice on ugly girls you stupid little faggot
>>
>>38907750
The thing is....You dont
>>
File: 034 - 4TZKc6a.jpg (10KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
034 - 4TZKc6a.jpg
10KB, 240x200px
>>38907818
>>38907818
but ugly girls are uglier than a lot of people on this board. a lot of us are just shy, introverted, anxious, or depressive and aren't butt ugly. we don't deserve ugly girls. the pain is that a lot of us don't want to be robots. we want to live a normal life but we can't because on some level either we're broken inside or society-at large is broken. probably a mix of the two.

although im sure they exist, im sure that butt-ugly trolls are a minority on this board and average guys with low self-esteem are the majority
>>
File: 4326526fadsf234.png (35KB, 575x492px) Image search: [Google]
4326526fadsf234.png
35KB, 575x492px
>>38907904
Even a 1/10 girl has access to 5/10 normie boys.
>>
File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px)
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>38907935
guys deserve better. where are all the decent girls who don't want chad? do they even exist?

I've seen the shy introverted smart girls before. they're very few and you can tell that on some level they're different. they don't blend in with the pack of narcissistic, pathological, npc-like whores. they read, they cook, they play social situations close to the chest. They're never "perfect", but that imperfection is a kind of perfection in itself. you can tell by the haircuts they have and the pale skin from staying indoors reading. I think we introverted shy cyborgs were meant to be with them but they always find us weird and the die is cast and they end up with some normie

what are we supposed to do? why are things like this
>>
Start working out, don't fucking wear a black ops 3 shirt (it's a good game) and fix your damn haircut
>>
>>38907935
but the 5/10 normie wouldn't pursue a relationship with her. she'd be a pump-and-dump. girls (generally) want relationships, not sex
>>
File: 1502005727076.png (699KB, 911x738px) Image search: [Google]
1502005727076.png
699KB, 911x738px
even this cuck french got one
>>
>>38907750
Ok...

First, you need to do something with that mop on your head as it looks like the shitty hairstyles of a 2006 video game. Comb it into a coiffe.

Definitely need to hit the gym. Need to pump up the shoulders to get rid of that weak neck of yours to stop looking like the top of a bowling pin.

>BO2 shirt

In the bin. Get some real fucking clothes and not shit that spells your autism outright. Try a burgundy shirt with a light grey jacket vest, some dark blue faded jeans and some brown shoes. Not trainers you hillbilly, men's shoes.

That's all i have to offer.
>>
File: 1423245798848.jpg (32KB, 712x474px)
1423245798848.jpg
32KB, 712x474px
>>38908587
How dare you insult blackops2cels holy shirt
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.