[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you wearing an anti-roasty cage?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: 51r1FNSzRBL._SL1001_.jpg (58KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
51r1FNSzRBL._SL1001_.jpg
58KB, 1001x1001px
Why aren't you wearing an anti-roasty cage?
>>
>>38906781

Jewish invention designed for cut dicks.
>>
Don't need one. I have a self-producing repellent.
>>
>>38906781
>implying I'm not wearing one along with a butt plug
>>
>>38906781
>Why aren't you wearing an anti-roasty cage?
Nobody has installed one on me yet
>>
>>38906781
Because I'm not a degenerate faggot like you.
>>
>>38906781
Because like every other male posting on this board, I'd give my left nut, half my remaining time on earth and every possession for any sexual interest from a woman.
>>
>>38907240
Finally some truth.
>>
>>38906781
I thought about buying one so I can force myself to cut back on masturbation but then I started thinking about the potential damage that prolonged use could to me both physically and mentally.
>>
Men who wear those are in a relationship with a roastie.
>>
>>38907257
more like, finally some faggotry
>>
>tfw interested in buying one of these to stop fapping but don't want to be a cuck/gay
>>
>>38907637
>he's afraid of what people think of what he does in his own bedroom
you're already a cuck m8
>>
>>38906781
what the fuck is an anti-roasty cage
>>
>>38908308
a cucke cage
>>
File: 1499296815631.png (63KB, 424x327px) Image search: [Google]
1499296815631.png
63KB, 424x327px
wearing one right now, no cummies for me!
>>
File: 11241.png (445KB, 442x820px) Image search: [Google]
11241.png
445KB, 442x820px
>>38907259
what damage do you think could happen anon?
>>
>>38909233
If you wear one during sleep it really fucks you up
Blood is supposed to flow during deep sleep making an erection, which is why morning wood is a thing, waking up before sleep cycle finishes
When the natural cycle is interrupted you fuck your dick up
>>
>>38907259
You really don't need to wear one. It'll stop you getting erections when you sleep, causing you damage.
>>
>>38909286
fuck up in what way? I've been sleeping in one and the only thing I've noticed so far is that it stops me having wet dreams which is nice
>>
>>38909312
http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/columns/savage-love/article/13043788/can-locking-my-penis-in-a-chastity-device-cause-longterm-damage
Unless you have a specifically made custom one that is ergonomically designed to not apply pressure long term use will fuck your tissue up
>>
>>38908308
Norman newfag detected OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT MODERATORS PLEASE BAN THIS TURBONORMAN PLEEEASEEE RRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1497464483677.jpg (88KB, 479x650px) Image search: [Google]
1497464483677.jpg
88KB, 479x650px
>>38909349
>Unless you have a specifically made custom one that is ergonomically designed to not apply pressure long term use will fuck your tissue up
as in shrinkage or something? sorry lad that link was really big and I'm a bit tired...thanks for sharing it though!
>>
>>38909486
More like atrophy
The blood for night erections is a thing because it's basically "fixing up and refueling" your dick
It makes sure that your erections work still and makes sure they keep working
I guess if you were a tranny and wanted to get rid of your dicks functions it wouldnt kill you but id still say to avoid long term use
>>
File: 1502063934668.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502063934668.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>38909564
I mean, tranny or not, if you would even consider wearing this, I don't think erectile dysfunction would be much of a loss for you... It's not like you would ever get to use your dick anyways, especially if posting on this board.
>>
>>38907240
Do drugs!
Weird shit happens, die early. Bang some crack-whores on the way down.
>>
>>38909882
I dunno man
I'm into the idea of it but i still love my cock and if it fucked up my future erections id be bummed
>>
I've fantasized about a younger, straight male with a larger penis locking me up. Maybe a type of dominance play on his end, snuffing me out of the gene pool, possibly a financial incentive also plays a role. The negative effects seem appealing in thought. Having my penis shrink to an even smaller state and causing erectile dysfunction. I'd never go through with it, but seems hot.
>>
File: 1493835061772.jpg (113KB, 776x716px) Image search: [Google]
1493835061772.jpg
113KB, 776x716px
>>38909564
>>38909882
I don't know lads desu, I wouldn't mind me benis to be a little smaller and limper and I am a bottom so...
>>
>>38910048
why is bottoming so comfy
>>
>>38910048
>ywn be as qt as Mikleo
Why live
>>
there is absolutely nothing wrong or gay with wearing a cage to protect yourself from predatory women, and a buttplug to prevent them from molesting your boypussy

a vibrating buttplug is best to help you achieve anal orgasms, best combined with fantasising about large erect cocks to keep any thoughts of roasties out of your mind

just a reminder: this is not gay because disregarding women is alpha as fuck, they will absolutely love this and soon you will know for yourself that feel when girlfriend
>>
>>38906781
Those cages are cringy as fuck.
I always leave the guy that starts trying to make me wear this shit.

Like, it's aways betas that talk about this stuff, I haven't fucked a single Chad or normie that ever talked about this.

Oh, and unlike you guys believe, there's a ton of super hot chaser chads.
>>
>>38912298
Chaser Chad sounds like some Flash Gordon era shit.
>>
>>38909233
Your erections get smaller and can cause impintince
>>
>>38912298
fucking loser, go back to reggit
>>
hrrrrrnnnnggggggg, this is my biggest fetish. But overall its been unrealistic. It makes me really sad.

i cant find a cage that fits for my lil pup.
he is uncut, and his dick is too wide to fit in standard cages.
Ive tried 3 standard cages, and even paid like $200 to get one 3D printed, but no luck. he can't squish it in there.

I want to keep him caged all day, and have 100% control of his orgasms.

But his job has a lot of physical movement and I feel like it might cause trouble in that regard, even if I could find one that fits him.

Kinda bums me out. I just wanna lock him up and wear the key on a necklace.
>>
>>38912764
shit you're so lucky. are you a girl? where did you find your qt pup?
>>
>>38913263
yeah, I am a girl. (and not a trap although he would love it if I had a dick)
I found him on Omegle with 4chan and femdom tags. Some other tags, too, I forget which.
We traded contact info and played games on steam and shit while talking about fetish stuff.

Most of the time in these threads there are lots of people wanting to be locked up, so you could probably find someone easily... Im sure /soc/ has its version of these threads, too.

Its funny, normally everyone says he's the lucky one because most of the time people want to be the one locked up. But I do feel like I am lucky.
I just wish I could get him a cage that fits properly.
>>
>>38906781
I make my bf wear them :3 I like teasing him and never letting him cum sometimes I threaten to throw the key away
>>
>>38912764
>paid $200 to get one 3D printed
wtf man
do you know the material?
>>
>>38913343
huh I didn't know there were other women (f) into this here
it's really hot to put a vibrator or strapon his butt while he's caged and make him whine
>>
>>38913383
Im pretty sure its the standard 3D printing material. This was the cage I got, but I didnt have access to a 3d printer, so I had to pay for it through this page. https://www.shapeways.com/product/QT3GSQ962/khd-x3-espresso-90mm-ring-45-50

I had made a post on some chastity forums and they suggested 3d printing for a custom cage to get one that fits, but even then it didnt work.

I think he fucked up the measurements, to be honest. At the time, I was living on the other side of the country and asked him to take the measurements for the cage.
I didn't take them myself. I was impatient.

We live together now, so I could take measurements but unfortunately I dont have as much disposable income since I spent everything moving here to be with him.
>>
>>38913405
that is super hot, yeah.
I mean, there are a few women into it. Most of the time the boys wanting to be locked up outnumber the keyholders, though.

I just love the orgasm control. I like to be the penis police.
>>
>>38912764
>Kinda bums me out. I just wanna lock him up and wear the key on a necklace.

>tfw wore a key in a necklace in high school
>tfw retroactively look like a pervert on class pics now
Thanks, internet.
>>
>>38913405
this wasn't me but yeah. i envy people who get to do that so much.
>>
>>38913498
lo another one of my favourite things is to make him lick me off while he's caged and see how frustrated he gets also maybe sph and cbt
>>
>>38913506
nah, don't worry about it.

the key necklace is just kinda a nod to the fetish. 99.99% of people just think its a fashion thing and they don't even consider any other explanation for it.
>>
>>38913498
>I mean, there are a few women into it. Most of the time the boys wanting to be locked up outnumber the keyholders, though.
There's a reason keyrings were invented >:3
>>
File: 4775930.jpg (275KB, 854x562px) Image search: [Google]
4775930.jpg
275KB, 854x562px
>>38913682
i like the way you think :3
>>
>>38913498
Are there many women into being locked up?
>>
>>38913351
If you want to spook him, threaten to throw away the key and then toss a coin (or another key you have no use for) into a stream or something. Tell him you'll let him unlock himself for the night if he can recover the key. If he does, no problem. He only has permission to unlock, you still have the real key.
>>
>>38914261
Most women are submissive so yes, totally. Check out the chastity threads on /d/ and at least half the posters there are female. They love the idea of being locked up and owned by an attractive, dominant Chad.
>>
Why would anyone willingly fuck up the blood circulation to their penis?

Out of all organs, why the fuck this one?

Fucking cuckery I swear it
>>
>>38915407
because when the dick is atrophied and small I can make fun of him for having a micropenis and make him wear a strapon to emasculate him more
>>
does anyone wanna be my keyholder please

>>38915407
It doesn't actually fuck up your blood circulation any more than wearing boxer briefs would anon

it doesn't do any damage
>>
>>38906781
Because it will hurt when I get erect as I cuddle my waifu.
>>
>>38906781
How would I be able to get my trap bf this thick dick daily then?
>>
>>38915545
I assume those who wear chastity enjoy teasing themselves as well as denial.

This certainly atrophies the penis in the same way that Chinese girls atrophy their feet.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.