[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advise me /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1501495595062.jpg (128KB, 841x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1501495595062.jpg
128KB, 841x1244px
There is a roastie that really likes me and is coming onto me quite obviously. I don't like her at all but I also don't want to hurt her, she is a good emotional tampon so she is worth keeping around.
>>
>>38906745
>>>/adv/
Go post over there, anon.
>>
>>38906892
But anon they are all white Knight cuck
>>
>>38907089
I guess it's changed since I used to shitpost there.
>>
>>38906745
Bang her and keep her at arm's length emotionally. Not exactly the nicest thing to do, but not terrible either.
>>
If you are omega like me you would make up a whole plot where you are gay and how she needs to keep it a secret as you're still in the closet, she'll see that as a sign of trust which might balance some of the hurt/disappointment from that revaluation. You can also use it as a social test if such rumor does leak to find out your social standing and position in your circles. But for more realistic advise we do need more details, how and when do you use her as an "emotional tampon"? Why do you not want to hurt her? is it the robot inside you reminding you how much rejection hurts? not sure why but I seem to think that you imply that she is somehow emotionally damaged, is that true? how so?
>>
>>38907416
Like many other people here I get very little interaction with females. It's nice to talk to someone of the opposite sex, a little validation can go a long way. It's nice to have someone to talk to aswell as she is more than willing to always participate in conversation
>>
>>38907527
So she's more of a milestone than a destination? There is the option of absorbing her for confidence (as in rejecting her in a horrible way) its very cruel but it is a form of social cannibalism that some people use to step up, that is actually one of the shortcuts to normie-ness but if you do it there is no coming back and guilt may haunt you. Or try to understand her intentions to gauge the least hurtful way to deal with this, try to figure out why she likes you, and what she wants from you (is she at the point of settling down and sees you as mature enough to settle with or is she just looking for "fun")
>>
>>38907782
I doubt she sees settling down as an option we are both relatively young
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.