[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn be a loving father, raising his children and loving every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: mr. feels.png (344KB, 576x467px) Image search: [Google]
mr. feels.png
344KB, 576x467px
>ywn be a loving father, raising his children and loving every minute of his life
This is all I want in life. I don't care for girlfriends, friends, whatever. This is all I want
>>
>>38905836
You shouldn't love every minute of your life. Instead, have strong goals in your mind and understand that in order to accomplish them, there will be suffering. A slow-burning feeling of joy will come with prolonged action in accordance to one's values
>>
File: 1501923379089.png (151KB, 658x415px) Image search: [Google]
1501923379089.png
151KB, 658x415px
>>38905836

"Glad you understand now, Champ. Having kids is important because it passes on the family name, makes you more responsible, gives you a heightened sense of accomplishment, and ensures that you'll have someone to take care of you when you're old. And it's as simple as talking to that nice girl, looking her in the eye, giving her a firm handshake, and inviting her out to dinner."
>>
>>38905880
You're right, Father Handshake. Time to meet a nice white girl and further the race
>>
File: pepeandwojak1348004885462.jpg (720KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pepeandwojak1348004885462.jpg
720KB, 1920x1080px
I don't really give a fuck about you or your mongoloid children, OP. I just wanted to post my fresh OC.
>>
>>38905935
shit tier oc, fandingo
>>
>>38905935
Decent OC. And originals too
>>
File: 1501348097351.gif (2MB, 159x146px) Image search: [Google]
1501348097351.gif
2MB, 159x146px
>>38905836
>23
>never had sex, never had a gf
>starting to like being alone at this point
>debate often if I want to even start
>I feel like I could be a good father
>I have a few family heirlooms that I could pass on, some have been in my family for generations
>but
>having kids involves dealing with women and maintaining romantic relationship
>do I really wanna bring kids into this world?
>another generation that has to suffer through existence, if not me, they may have to face a changing environment, international strife, famine, and so on...
>Though I may try to raise them right, my kids might just be fuck ups that hate me or run away or not appreciate my gifts and lessons

It feels sad to think without kids, all my lifes accomplishments and possessions will scatter to the wind, on the other hand it seems more fair to let the lineage die out. let to meek tear the world apart. my kids wont exist to suffer.
>>
>>38905836
sounds real cuck'ish to me

have you ever considered raising a black man's son?
>>
>Born too late to join SA
>Born too early to experience genetically engineered catgirls
>Born just in time to potentially become a father figure in your fourties for an orphaned girl in the post-apocalypse

This is all i want
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.