[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we still have a chance?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 123125236347.png (82KB, 1232x1079px) Image search: [Google]
123125236347.png
82KB, 1232x1079px
So we still have a chance?
>>
File: IMG_0497.jpg (54KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0497.jpg
54KB, 477x477px
>>38905563
Does the average man have a chance? Most likely.

Do we have a chance? Less likely.
>>
>>38905563
Given the small population of this board relative to the population of the world (or the US depending on where the data came from), it's entirely possible that robots are entirely within the 3% that are failures - drastically eclipsed by it, in fact

This changes nothing
>>
>>38905563
>>38905684
If you actually let the bullshit posted on this board influence you in eitehr direction youre a lost cause. Live your life how you want and stop worrying about what random anons think.
>>
Those stats are probably fucked up. How can you truly measure that. Most men are going to say they fuck more than they do. Most women are going to say they fuck less than they do. It's the way the world works.
>>
>>38905755
>it's entirely possible that robots are entirely within the 3% that are failures
>This changes nothing

It changes plenty. The only way it wouldn't is if you prove that first statement beyond a reasonable doubt. And then you'd have to go one further and prove that the causes of said failure are outside one's control.
>>
I have a mental disorder that psychologists believe 1% of the population has (more so males). This specific mental disorder can be life-debilitating, but for most people with it they still manage to go about life fairly normal. But about 5% of people with this mental condition cannot work or have any kind of normal life, they have to be on disability (like I am).

That said. You see that figure of 3% sexless till 44, that's literally me. I am already in the top 5% of the top 1% of the mental disorder I have.

TLDR: No I don't have a chance, my mental disorder makes it impossible to get a job, let a lone make friends, let a lone get a girlfriend, work through the social requirements of getting sex from said woman.

It's gg boys.
>>
>>38905890
Which mental disorder is that? And what professional diagnosed you?
>>
>>38905890
Do you think parkinson's is part of the virgin disabilities or do I still have a chance?
>>
>>38905820
>I don't like these stats taken from anonymous participants who have no reason to lie so I'll just assume they're inaccurate and don't actually disprove my toxic worldview
>>
>>38905766
jus BEEEE urself. When you are A BEEE u can reproduce my beee
>>
>>38905890
Do you have a schizoid (loner) diagnosis?
>>
File: 1499955815464.png (389KB, 513x598px) Image search: [Google]
1499955815464.png
389KB, 513x598px
This doesn't help at all. Even if you believe those statistics the bare minimum is still sex one time with a whale and then you die alone.

The better question is, out of those 97% of guys having sex, how many enjoy a fulfilling sex life and ltrs? That's 80/20.
>>
>>38907007
Even if you find a somewhat attractive partner, she'll get old and look terrible by her 50s.
>>
File: 1497388020713.png (7KB, 492x279px) Image search: [Google]
1497388020713.png
7KB, 492x279px
>>38907007
The better better question is, out of all people, how many enjoy a fulfilling life at all?
>>
>>38905563

No shame in being a minority. However, a lot of r9k tries to drive a similar type of hateful bile you'd see on tumblr. We can't be in relationships because most of us have failed at some basic form of humanity. I accept who I am and don't blame women.
>>
>>38907031

Yeha but if you are in the top 20% that won't be a problem because you can always get new pussy. 80 fucking 20.
>>
>>38905563
Jesus Christ that's depressing.
I'm a fucking loser according to those statistics.
>>
>>38907101

I don't believe them for a second. I bet they surveyed a thousand people on a college campus and called it a day.
>>
>>38905820
>>38906024
http://www.returnofkings.com/76042/scientific-research-confirms-that-women-lie-about-their-sexual-history
>>
>Only a mere 20% don't reproduce!
That's one in five people. Who the fuck does he think those twenty percent are? Normal people or non functional people like those found on /r9k/? I've never seen such a self defeating post. It's not "hard" to have sex, but it sure as fuck is hard to find and marry a woman and have children with her.
>>
>>38905563
The cdc source includes all sexualities, btw. It includes male-male sexual interaction, too.
79% response rating, too.
>>
>>38905563
Also, it is discussing 15-44. Most 44 year olds are from different periods in history, from different immigrant groups which held different attitudes. How many came over married? Of the native population, how many are white/black/asian?

The main issue is that, today's generation, many males are ostracized. The whole 'feminist' movement was not as embedded in culture, it was the counter-culture, not the norm. The reverse is true today: to be politically incorrect is to remove yourself from the gene pool.
The newer generation certainly has differences, as males are "clocking out": http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/japan/11662500/Rise-of-Japans-middle-aged-virgins-a-quarter-of-over-30s-have-never-had-sex.html
I'd like to see a report done examining 18-26 year old males and females. How many are into online dating apps, have had sexual interaction, etc.
>>
>>38906943
not him but

I'm a schizoid and I have some normie/weird friends, job, and go to a pretty good uni.
Not really interested in relationships though
don't know debilitating mental illness he's talking about
>>
>>38907007
>62% of males 15-44 have at least one sex partner within 12 months
so if you're in the 97% of men that have had sex by 44 you apparently have better than a coin flip's chance at getting laid. Roll again every year I guess and if it's not happening after 4 years then beeing urself obviously isn't working. Bee a better urself I guess?
>>
>>38906943
Yeah. Not self-diagnosed either, (you don't get bux from self diagnosis)

>>38908433
Are you clinically diagnosed? Most Schizoids can work and be somewhat normal by pretending, but some can't, like me.
>>
>>38908608
>Are you clinically diagnosed?
Yes. I was diagnosed during high school.

I tend to attract people because i'm 'eccentric' (people described me with this term, not me), I tend to do crazy shit. I do have a bit of trouble forming interpersonal relationships and I do prefer solitude than hanging out. I've had girls ask me out, but I always decline because i'd rather not deal with the trouble of emotions and women. I've had jobs before as well.

Let me ask you this: Do you get some sort of high from not talking in public, or is that masqueraded by anxiety? I think this question will tell you whether or not if you're functioning or not.
>>
>>38905563
No we don't. 25 and still a kissless virgin. Good thing I've already given up and lost all hope, so I don't care any more. Yes, I'll die a virgin and without ever going on a date, but who cares.
>>
File: 1499576290735.png (109KB, 480x259px) Image search: [Google]
1499576290735.png
109KB, 480x259px
>>38905563
It's undeniable that most men can get a LTR with a woman.

But....at what cost?

How fat is the wife? Does she have kids from another father? Will she give sex more than once a year to the beta male?

That's what /r9k/ has to understand. Most men have sex....but only Chad is actually desired by women.

A woman opening her legs for you so you can buy her a Gucci bag is not a good thing, and that's the role most men will have to play in their lives.
>>
>>38906884
>b urself meme
dont b urself, b someone else. fake it till you make it
>>
>>38908757
Surprised you got diagnosed as a schizoid in high-school.....I thought the rule was that you can only diagnose SPD in adults.
>>
File: 1461568247376.jpg (34KB, 318x359px) Image search: [Google]
1461568247376.jpg
34KB, 318x359px
>>38905563
Those stats are not wrong, however, irrelevant to us, because here is the deal, they are from another generation.

They are from a time where girls were still shamed for sleeping around, where people had a much easier time to start a career and support a family. A time before birth control was so widely spread, a time where a lot of people were still religious and monogamous.

The sad thing is, while that's what our grandparents and parents had, it's gone. Now we have social media, Tinder and hypergamy. Those statistics will look completely different 30 years from today.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.