[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 20170806_213904-1.jpg (299KB, 1252x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170806_213904-1.jpg
299KB, 1252x1536px
Stupid question...but is this a baldspot or just something natural..just discovered it today and im trying not to freak out
>>
Cow lick. It's where your hair part ways. Not a bald spot.
>>
Yeah, it's a bald spot. Your barber or stylist or whatever might tell you some bullshit about it being how your hair grows out, but you'll wind up thinning out on top within 2-3 years unless you get started on Minox and Finasteride.
>>
It's natural. When you have long-ish hair, its weight makes it falls to the side and your scalp shows in the middle. If you cut it short it won't show.
>>
>>38905202
i know what youre talking about, but OPs pic is showing A LOT of scalp and hair doesnt seem that long.

have you noticed hair falling out OP?
>>
>>38905202
My hair is actually the longest ive ever had it..so that makes sense,but the guy on top said it was a bald spot and i dont know whether hes baiting me or not might have to cut my hair short to find out
>>
>>38905248
Nah not really i took accutane and a side effect was hairloss and i didnt really expirience it .also my hairline is perfect so idk whats happening
>>
>>38905260
Some people have less roots than others in their scalp, however that doesn't mean it's a bald spot. Just that you'll show more scalp.
>>
>>38905311
However (just like someone else said before) if you're noticing more hair loss than average, the story is different.
>>
>>38905328
Not really noticing hairloss..my hairs always been extremely weird but thanks for the help anyways
>>
Looks natural to me desu...dont see any thinning
>>
>>38905154
people here are being nice in a roundabout way of being mean; your hair is thinning, people are lying, you can tell when r9k is lying by when theyre being nice. you need to start minox and finasteride quickly if you dont want to keep thinning. minox works well in the back of the head where youre thinning. change shampoos to nioxin and nizoral, and take biotin if you want to restore your hair. or don't idgaf but don't listen to these people who are being falsely nice to you
>>
I'm a hairstylist and I get this question so many times
Every person has a different hairline and diff3rent "abnormalities" in three hair and scalp ie; whorls, colicky, etc etc
This looks to me just like a natural hair part as the hair will generally grow originating from one point on the head, yours just happens to be on the top and everything a bit more bare
You're not going bald OP, if anything your hair looks really healthy
However the male baldness gene is passed on through the mother. If your mom has any brothers or if her father is bald, chances are you may be as well. If not, you have nothing to worry about
>>
Maybe not going bald but it's definitely thinning, using too much shampoo or conditioner can do this to you. If you wash your hair every day that could be why as it'll damage the hair and fall out from the hair bulb being too weak to stay in the scalp. Wash your hair every 2-3 days
>>
File: 20170806_233903-1.jpg (2MB, 1991x2511px) Image search: [Google]
20170806_233903-1.jpg
2MB, 1991x2511px
>>38906738
Yeah thats what i was afraid of...dont really care if i go bald desu it happens to most guys the only thing i find weird is that my hairline hasnt receded at all..oh well also heres another pic and i definetly see thinning
>>
It's definitely balding. There's too much space in between the hair for it to just be parted.
>>
op if you go bald don't panic. Bald guys look mean and bad which is at least better than weak and pathetic.

Every disavantadge has its advantages
~dwayne
>>
>>38905284
>accutane
Did you get bloody shits? I got bloody shits
>>
>>38906978
No actually lol only got extremely dry skin
>>
>or just something natural
bald spots are natural
stop falling for the natural = good meme
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.