[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

What's keeping you awake tonight?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 1483928492384.jpg (16KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483928492384.jpg
16KB, 852x480px
What's keeping you awake tonight?
>>
File: 1491400091363.png (297KB, 1670x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491400091363.png
297KB, 1670x1200px
I'm about to start at my second college. I dropped out the first time because I'm an antisocial outcast and I reached a point of depression/flippancy that I stopped going to class at all. Failed everything, and had to jump through a bunch of hoops to get in somewhere else. Basically I've just been scared that what happened at the last place is going to happen again. I already know that I'm a disappointment to my parents, and I don't think I could face them. Plus I'm just lonely as fuck in general. What about you anon?
>>
>>38904805
To lazy to go to sleep. Just like every day.
>>
File: 1494231482361.jpg (150KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1494231482361.jpg
150KB, 1440x810px
I woke up a few hours ago. Trying to fix my sleep schedule is painful.
>>
>>38904805
Waiting for a message z_z
>>
Clinical insomnia I've had since around 2009. On a good night, I get 5-6 hours of sleep, but I usually average around 4. Good or bad night, I never get uninterrupted sleep either way. I usually wake up about every 45 min to 1.5 hours, then toss and turn for a while before getting back to sleep.

Only thing doctor offered me was prescription strength sleeping pills, but I read the side effects and opted out.

I've gotten used to that foggy brain haze, constant headaches and dry eyes. Those nights were you lay awake staring at the ceiling asking your brain to just shut up and let you sleep, are my every night. For the last 8 years.
>>
>>38904883
That sounds rough, anon. I hope things go better this time. In my case, I have a job interview on Tuesday and I've been losing sleep over it since last week. I've been looking for a job and managed to get some other interviews in the last months, but never heard again from any of those places. So basically I have been trying to get my shit together but so far I have only been reminded several times that I'm worthless. It kinda gets to you tbqh.

>>38905009
That sounds bad, anon. I have had trouble sleeping for some years now, but most likely not as bad. I really think my problem is that I'm just not tired enough because I have nothing to do.
>>
i have this beta plan to seem like the cool dood who goes to sleep dangerously late in a no fucks giving self destructive manner to this girl i kind of like

ive just realized how ironically self destructive that is

soon enough ill send her some shit and go to sleep

fuck my life.
>>
>>38905218
I can relate man, I used to deliberately not sleep so I would get circles under my eyes. I thought that girls would think it made me look mysterious. Now that I actually have trouble sleeping, I wish I hadn't missed out on it back then.
>>
>>38905293
its just that something in my mind makes me think that sending her a "holy shit its 2 am why didnt i go to sleep" followed by a "whatever lol", after the conversation we just had, will get me anywhere
its lame i know, but desperation gets you there
im feeling like calling it a day and just getting out, but what if this turns into a subject i can ponder about with her tomorrow, then ill get something from it
it isnt likely
im probably just gonna say fuck it and accept im not gonna get with her, then go to sleep
>>
Fire EmbIem.
>>
File: Rivers_Cuomo_7.jpg (29KB, 470x554px)
Rivers_Cuomo_7.jpg
29KB, 470x554px
>>38905377
Either way I hope you get somewhere with her anon. Just remember to B urself
>>
PICKLE RIIIIIIIICK

well, it was
>>
>>38905486
sure
ill go to sleep
tomorrow i might talk to her a bit to feed my orbiter desires
goodbye brother
>>
File: sds.jpg (94KB, 605x824px) Image search: [Google]
sds.jpg
94KB, 605x824px
my dad snoring. Kept me up since I've been living with him yet too pussy to push the issue after initially bringing it up
>>
>>38904805
My crippling loneliness
>>
File: IMG_9741.jpg (13KB, 280x402px)
IMG_9741.jpg
13KB, 280x402px
I'm deciding what to do with my life

I'm getting worried because I don't seem to care what the answer is
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.