[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumping an autistic woman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Help bros, I am in a dark place.

I'm a 24 year old virgin, desperate to lose my virginity. I met a grill online but she has aspergers. I wad planning on losing my virginity to this girl, but now i am having cold feet from a guilty conscience.

While she is relatively thin, her face is 4/10 at best, she has questionable hygene, and she's an autist. She also has red-flag behaviors like hoarding old movie tickets and eating scrambled eggs for every meal.

I want to badly to lose my v-card before I hit 25, but I can't help but feel like I'm taking advantage of this girl. I have no intention of staying with her long term. What's worse, she often talks about how she's worried people are just taking advantage of her. She talks at length about how kids in school would use her as a pawn in drama-games, or how potential suitors would ditch her after another option became available. She's also pathetically lonely, and every friend she's had has moved away.

I don't think I have the heart to just pump and dump this girl. I have to get out now.

She's now starting to reciprocate feelings. I have to stop this while I still can. How do I let her down easy without her feeling exploited? I don't care for this girl, but I also don't want her to hurt her.
>>
>>38904783
Drop her now man. It's the right thing to do
>>
just say you just need personal time or some generic break up excuse, way better than fucking her and running dude
>>
>>38904783
>eating scrambled eggs for every meal
stopped reading there
>>
you could always just ghost her.
>>
>>38904783
>twitter pepe
Fuck off normalnigger with your advice thread
>>
File: v0_master.jpg (28KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
v0_master.jpg
28KB, 420x500px
>>38904783
Fuck you anon

If what you're saying is true, she's a robot just like us and you're treating her the same way Staceys treat male robots

You're the Chad in this situation. FUCK YOU

WIFE HER OR GTFO
>>
Tell her the truth, you dummy. She deserves at least that. How many times do you think she's had men try to "let her off easy" or just ghost her when their desperation wore off? Tell her you can't have sex with her or date her.
>>
>>38905074
This has happened to her with other guys aND it really bummed her out. I don't want to just do the same thing, she might feel worthless.

Her self esteem is already at zero. She's already paranoid that I'm not serious.
>>
>>38904783
Just do it who gives a fuck about her
Are you going to blow possibly your only shot ever or are you going to take what you want for once
>>
>>38905096
I know it sounds bad, but she is literally beyond repair. She can't operate on the most basic human level. She basically has no interests and is unable to hold a conversation. It's not just social anxiety -- it's literally a different plane of existance.

I really do feel sorry for her. I wish I could help. But I know I just can't go through with it. I would only end up hurting her more.

Perhaps I deserve to be alone.
>>
>>38905147
This, just go for it.
Worst case she do a murder-suicide when you dump her. At least you don't die a virgin.
>>
>>38905163
Shut the fuck up

How many fellow anons on this board are just like her? FUck you I hope you stay a virgin loser
>>
>>38905163
Friends with benefits meme
>>
>>38905186
Sorry bro.

If it's any consolation, it's not like I'm swimming in pussy. It's either be unhappy with autistic girl or be alone.

Every move is a bad one.
>>
>>38904783
>red-flag behaviors like hoarding old movie tickets
Kek I do this.
>>
>>38905163
you're a good man anon, leave the dumb autist alone, you don't deserve to deal with their fucking horrible lives and stinky shit. Don't let guilt or horniness put you in a position where you have to. If all else fails, ghost.
>>
>>38905371
Me too why is this a red flag behavior? They take up no space and I only go to maybe 5 movies a year so it's not "hoarding"
>>
File: Bugs_Bunny.svg.png (134KB, 640x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Bugs_Bunny.svg.png
134KB, 640x1024px
Ghost her bro. I did a similar thing a few months ago,
>Be me home for the summer from Uni
>Want summer fling (relationship, but nothing too serious)
>Meet qt 7/10 filipino chick off Bumble
>Hang a few times and even hook up (no sex)
>Ashamed that shes not white so never bring her home
>She starts to act very clingy and possessive despite us hanging out like 4 times total
>Ghost her
>She spends a week calling me and messaging me
>Ignore her every time
>Be now, crazy bitch has no idea where I live and no way to pin rape accusations on me
>feelsgoodman.jpg
Point is OP, get out now before she has a reason to grab you by the balls. Being the nice guy and sticking around will not do her nor you any favors. Goodluck brother
>>
>>38904783
No wonder you're still a virgin, you're thinking way too much about feelings and long term shit

Just quit being a bitch, give this chick some dick, ditch her, and move on with your life. She'll get over it, you wont be a virgin, win win? Just quit giving a fuck you autist
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.