[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been having copious amouts of unprotected anal sex with men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Snake2.jpg (100KB, 564x861px) Image search: [Google]
Snake2.jpg
100KB, 564x861px
>been having copious amouts of unprotected anal sex with men
>guys that condums hurt so I just go raw dawg
>i didnt even realize that I was able to get hard and fuck men even though im straight not gay, until like 6 months ago ive been fucking A LOT
>got some flu like sympoms and a headache today
>googled it
>apparently HIV still exists even though I thought it had been eradicated in the 80s and was just a meme
what the FUCK do I do?
like even if I literally do just have the flue this time what should I literally do?
Im literally scared

FUcked like close to 50-70 differnt guys been having sex almost every day with one of my fwb's
bottomed for 4 or 5
>>
File: Palm1.jpg (47KB, 431x457px) Image search: [Google]
Palm1.jpg
47KB, 431x457px
bump
Can a robot pls help me out
I dont have health insurance and a doctors visit would cost me like 100$ just to walk in, for tests or bloodwork it would cost me like 2 weeks pay
>>
File: 1501484689937.gif (2MB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1501484689937.gif
2MB, 245x180px
>i didnt even realize that I was able to get hard and fuck men even though im straight not gay, until like 6 months ago ive been fucking A LOT

Sure are straight, buddy

There is only one way to find out if you have it and that's to go to the doctor.
>>
Perfect example of natural selection taking someone out of he gene pool. Learn from this example other robots
>>
>>38903985
my city is overrun with free programs for hiv testing. there must be some free hiv testing in a city near you. try googling it.

you might have it get tested.
>>
>>38903774
AIDS is a faggot disease. You deserve it for being a faggot you gay cunt. You can't even call yourself straight if you've fucked 70 guys.
>>
>>38904085
I always thought it was mainly from drug users in the trainspotting era :/

>>38904114
Im literally not sexually attracted to men tho soooo gtfo
>>
>>38904145
Retarded faggot detected. This guy fell for the memes. I may fap to traps but I'd never stick my cock in the pozzed asshole of a man IRL
>>
I want to die uooufduijfxhkjdxukdzhdzd
>>
It's sad trying to bait all these new friends. There's too many of em
>>
>>38904145
>not gay
>fucked 70 guys
Pick one. I'm actually gay and I haven't fucked a fourth as many guys as you.
>>
>>38903774

you wouldn't happen to be a nigger would you ? surely you can't possibly be this stupid
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.