[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: HzH4PyO6Nb-10.png (28KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
HzH4PyO6Nb-10.png
28KB, 300x250px
Tired of being a fucking robot
>go to /fit/
>listen to everything they say
>get ripped af
>try talking to girls everywhere I go but they all blow me off
>no gf
>no friends
You said it would be easy if I was a Chad
>>
>"you can't be a robot, you're black"
>"you can't be a robot, you're tall"
>take this as encouragement
>go to the first almost decent looking girl I see
>try to to initiate normal conversation in a confident way
>get laughed at
fuck the chad meme, you're either born one or you're not
>>
>>38903641
The only things that matter are your face and level of autism
>>
File: chadbrother.jpg (30KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
chadbrother.jpg
30KB, 625x417px
>>38903641
"Have you tried being yourself, bro anon? That's usually all it takes."
>>
File: IMG_5933.jpg (62KB, 607x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5933.jpg
62KB, 607x960px
>>38903641
>he fell for the gymcell meme
>>
>>38903682
Why do people get so annoyed with the "be urself" thing? People fail to understand this statement. The statement refers to stories or situations where the person tries to act as a different person, and ends up fumbling because of it. When they "be yourself" they stop fumbling and become better at conversing with the person they are trying to make a good impression on. Is everyone on r9k too stupid to see the point of this?
>>
>>38903797
shutup bro jus let them b themselves
>>
>>38903641
Social skills are almost completely essential for that. Search up the video on youtube about Dennis the bodybuilder. Dude is 6+ feet and built like a goddamn tank but his social skills are lacking to say the least and his date pretty much makes fun of him at her house. That's the golden ticket unless you're a literal 10/10 which are extremely rare.
>>
File: 20170718_173553.jpg (59KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
20170718_173553.jpg
59KB, 480x360px
>>38903641
Was Johnny "Duke Nukem" Bravo /our guy/?
>>
>>38903731
damn mah dude out there looking like some dude's first attempt at photoshop
>>
>>38903673
It's cuz ur a nig. Try acting like a civilized human b-...oh yeah nevermind
>>
>>38903797
fcuk off you normie you have no idea what youre taling about and you will never know cos you are a fucking normie!
>>
>>38903949
It's a short film, mate. It's fiction.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2747476/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm
>>
Being "ripped af" doesn't make you Chad
>>
>>38903641

>lifting 4 da gurlz
>typical beta thinking that muscle is auto chad

You deserved it
>>
Chad isn't just a body type; its a state of mind.
>>
>>38903641
how tall are you faggot?also do you have good facial features?how do you dress?
>>
>>38905686
I'm 5'9 but 6' at the top of my spiked up hair always wear blue jeans tight fitting black shirt and sunglasses.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.