[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any workplace drama stories??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

>Work at an enterprise size building
>Many agencies here
>I'm in the autistic IT department
>She's in a law enforcement agency
>Manage to chat with her, hit it off well
>End up fucking after about a week
>Learn how fucked that agency is, people sleeping with eachother
>She's sleeping with her bosses husband, after I find this out I lose interest in her
>She likes me more because of my lack of interest
>I learn she hates this one particular co-worker a lot
>I start talking to her more
>Hit it off, might fuck her soon too
>First girl is angry/jealous but she's banging a married man so who cares right?
>Think that maybe I should should stop talking to girl 2 because I could unite the two enemies
>Slightly nervous because if a women complains about sexual harassment I automatically lose
>Actually enjoying the socialization because I haven't had it in a while and am feeling greedy
>Current day, still debating what to do next..

I can be classified as a "Chad" because I've been with over 50 women but I'm still socially awkward as fuck in my opinion lol

Any stories? I want to focus on someone else's shit for a little while.
>>
Low quality bait OP but it got me to reply at least
>>
File: 1473827482375.jpg (20KB, 409x516px) Image search: [Google]
1473827482375.jpg
20KB, 409x516px
>>38903339
>be me
>first day at work
>Kassandra from human resources in charge of my training
>end up fucking her on the boss' desk
>cum on her face and some of it spills over a picture of the boss' wife
>get turned on by that
>fuck boss' wife a week later
>she gets pregnant
>tell boss that kassandra has been fucking in his office
>kassandra gets fired
>boss has no idea his son is my son
>still fuck kassandra once a week
>boss names my son Kassandro
>>
>>38903339
I've got just the spicy story for you, bucko:
>Women might be shit, but worse are the men who enable them.

Get the fuck off this board, and take your filthy, dishonorable hide with you.
>>
File: 1340715775879.gif (526KB, 143x141px) Image search: [Google]
1340715775879.gif
526KB, 143x141px
>two girls waitress at my job
>girl A's bf comes in one day to say hi
>he kisses her and all that normalfag shit
>when girl A leaves girl B comes by and ask the bf "so we're fucking later"
>bf says yeah to girl B
>girl A is like 15ft away
>mfw
>>
When i started as an intern, another 19 year old female intern started fucking her supervisors boss, a 39 year old executive within the first month of work.
Her family was cool with it and they even invite the dude over to eat.
Also the only drama was the girls in her floor implying she was a slut (which she was, according to other stuff she told me)
>>
>>38904249
what stuff oregano
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.