[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video games with normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 13

File: 1501736551507.jpg (19KB, 495x362px) Image search: [Google]
1501736551507.jpg
19KB, 495x362px
>playing Overwatch comp, gold
>our lucio is retarded, never goes out of speed boost so we have no heals
>change to mercy because none of the other fags will even though their dps sucks ass
>follow DVas fat mech ass while an enemy Winston shocks me from behind for like 30 seconds
>Dva doesn't even bother to turn around and give me a hand just keeps trotting along
>game ends
>"Our Mercy sucked!"

normie genocide when
>>
File: a90.png (141KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
a90.png
141KB, 600x600px
>>38903156
>Playing Overwatch at all

Sounds like you're the normalfag too, Anon.
>>
>>38903176
Shut the fuck up, dork.
>>
File: 1835787622.jpg (61KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
1835787622.jpg
61KB, 600x582px
>plays normie meme game
>complains that normies play it
>>
>>38903221
I enjoy the game but not with normies :(
>>
>Playing World of Warships
>Objective is to take and hold three points on the map
>My team is all hiding around some rocks bunched together while the enemy team takes all three points
>I'm running between the points trying to attack them and prevent them from capturing the points
>"uhh what you doing? stick with us and let them come to us then we will win :)"
>Get focused fired and destroyed a few moments later
>Match ends about a minute later
>Fastest defeat I've ever had in that game

Some people are retards.
>>
>>38903234
>I like swimming in volcanoes but not when it's too hot
>>
>playing overwatch
>calling others normies
Kekekekekekek
The only person I know who plays overwatch is this fit Tyrone who dropped out of school and passes the time by playing overwatch and fucking women
I can give you his contact OP
>>
>>38903156
TF2 is the definitive robot shooter, normie scum
>>
>>38903278
TF2 was normie memebait crap too, but it's dead now so it doesn't matter.
>>
File: 1501650681795.jpg (26KB, 314x311px) Image search: [Google]
1501650681795.jpg
26KB, 314x311px
>>38903278
TF2 is one of pc's most popular games its normie central what u talkin about nigga
>>
>Play overwatch with some online friends
>I play Genji poorly to piss off our team
>Friend plays Winston really well to piss off enemy team
>Another friend plays tracer really well to further tick off the enemy team
>we spam indecipherable messages at the end of the game and beginning of the game to weird people out and generate anger
The best way to play dumb normalfag games is like what robots do to make PE more fun. Just stop playing with a purpose (occasionally we do try our hardest to win though) and screw around with both the teams and each other
>>
>>38903247
Another one I might as well add

>Playing a destroyer on the same sort of map where you have to take points
>Start going towards one point while the rest of the team goes towards the other
>"what u doing??? follow us"
>Continue going to the point I was going to
>Enemy team all congregating at the point I'm at
>Rest of my team has taken the other point and is destroying the few enemy ships that went to that point
>I'm preventing the enemy from taking the point by throwing torpedoes their way
>"WHAT U DOING??? SUPPORTT US U NOOB"
>By this time the game is almost won on points with rest of my team coming to the point I'm at
>The guy calling for support gets destroyed
>"THANKS ALOT YOU FUKIN IDIOT."
>I get destroyed a few moments later
>"HAHAHAHA THATS WHAT U GET FOR BEING A NOOB
>Game ends a little while later
>I'm top of the team list while he is right on the bottom
>>
>>38903431
Normies are a fucking disgrace to the whole human species.
>>
>>38903176
this
>>38903207
kys loser
>>
>>38903431
>I'm top of the team list while he is right on the bottom

IKTF

>playing a game of OW
>some fag on our team keeps sending me messages
>he's in a party with 5 others
>they all suck but this fag keeps sending me hate
>You suck!
>WTF switch to Soldier
>God you are really terrible
>we lose
>Thanks asshole!!
>Top 4 players come up
>3 reds, 1 blue
>I'm only blue
> 38% of team damage
>send fag a message, why werent you or any of your party of fags on top 4 while i was
>STFU fag you Still suck and you know it!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38903518
>kys loser
no u
>>
File: 1499994228204.gif (234KB, 440x220px) Image search: [Google]
1499994228204.gif
234KB, 440x220px
>>38903156
I got into plat just blasting people with my pistol as mercy.
I was top 10 global for most mercy dps stats last season and top 100 this season since ive started healing more, since I ran out of friends to play with who arent brain dead morons that get shot constantly so I have to heal them instead of getting picks on shitty players.

Getting out of plat solo queue is whats hard.
All I need is the team to combo or learn how to counter pick instead of "maining" genji and reaper vs pharmacy.
Seriously plat is all 15-35 year old guys who think their 5k avg dmg dps isnt an immense fucking joke.
If I say anything like, hey you need to peel off me or maybe you shouldnt shoot at flying characters with a shotgun and a sword, they have this SJW whiteboi cuck meltdown like I assumed their gender and denied them their right to the boy boys bathroom and start throwing themselves off the map and waste their ults into the ground or stand in the shame corner and wave at everyone.

I tried playing smite and I get 2-3 kills and then all of my teammates are like 0-12 and I cant win any fight anymore and it just becomes me going around fighting ai because everyone is 6 levels higher than me and I finish the game 2-0 and my team has like 60 deaths. If I say anything, my teammates go full assburgers and start throwing themselves under tower dying.

I tried playing pubg, but all of my teammates always die 1 minute in and Im left alone to fucking fight 95 other people by myself. I kill like 9 people and I always get down to the last squad or two and they corner me and spam me with grenades or bullets on both sides of a tree so i cant peek and kill them.
>>
>>38903156

> used to play arma 3 a lot
> I'm really good because I've played thousands of hours
> You need 2 people to control a tank/attack helicopter
> too antisocial for that
> eventually stopped using a mic because it feels really gross and autistic
> really frustrating because nobody listens to people who type
> lose interest
> install ubuntu
>>
>>38904095
Are we the same person? I've spent all of my time in the game as infantry because of this.
>>
File: sdfs.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sdfs.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>38903156
>play Overwatch
>have an unironic crush on Winston
>draw winston fan art in my down time
>>
>>38904243
>being a furry
still better than widowbitch
>>
File: 1487728988551.png (98KB, 505x379px) Image search: [Google]
1487728988551.png
98KB, 505x379px
>>38903156
>tfw no competent, non-braindead, non-normalfags to play overwatch with

look I know it's a normalfag game but it's somewhat fun when you're not playing with retarded normalfags constantly spouting "le maymays hehe xDD"
>>
File: 1499994379262.jpg (14KB, 174x210px) Image search: [Google]
1499994379262.jpg
14KB, 174x210px
>>38903156
>playing No Honor
>start game of Dominion on Forge
>toss a Peacekeeper and then a Nobushi under the hammer
>Splat!
>Splat!
>finish off Centurion, the master of stamina drain
>other 3 killed the other guy and did most work on Centurion
>thinking it's about to be a good game
>finally die after 7 take downs
>finish game 18-4
>did absolutely fantastic
>only useless ass hats did horrible
>somehow lose despite the absolute carnage
>Shinobi went 1-3
>rest of team get like 6 or 7 take downs with 10+ deaths
>friend tells me that it's my fault because I tossed a bomb as him when he was fighting 2 people
>he's the useless Naruto knock off
>still blames the loss on me
>>
File: 1501964787180.png (239KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
1501964787180.png
239KB, 780x438px
>it's another "play as mercy and genji hops behind enemy lines and just throws shurikens at me and no one bothers to fire at him" episode
>>
File: IMG_5187.png (811KB, 641x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5187.png
811KB, 641x538px
>>38906284
>it's another "play Zarya and my whole team plays super passively when I have full charge and ult so we end up getting bullied back to spawn when we should be easily pushing" episode
>>
File: 1501987182653.png (462KB, 444x468px) Image search: [Google]
1501987182653.png
462KB, 444x468px
>tfw haven't played any video games since 2014
>miss the era of Starcraft, Runescape, WoW, CoD: Modern Warfare, Fallout 3, Red Dead Redemption
>all this League of Legends and Overwatch shit now

is it just me or has the quality of games completely gone to the fucking shitter? pre-release DLC and the same churned out shitty AAA titles, SJW infestation in video games, shitty consoles and console to PC port bullshit

I guess it's time to go get a job, I've had my fun
>>
>>38906445

runescape was still shit back in 2013
>>
>>38906468
It wasn't in 2006 though, I wasn't playing Runescape past 2009
>>
>>38903817
>Getting out of plat solo queue is whats hard.
solo plat is elo hell
i can't get a team where the dps isn't complete shit
i don't understand why they dont just pick up soldier, no they gotta go play a really shitty genji or symmetra
>>
File: I'm not mad..jpg (64KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
I'm not mad..jpg
64KB, 600x884px
>>38903817
>play a clash match real uick because I'm a jew and want to whore gems and chests
>it's a shit match and it takes forever
>everyone is braindead and the Odin just steals kills all game
>this leads to me falling behind super hard because I'm playing Mercury and he does shit for damage early
>when we lose I'm 8-8-29
>least I'm not negative
>"you rock, I'm the greatest" in VGS for shits and giggles
>after game ends faggot Odin and his boyfriend Ymir talk shit about my KDA and build as if they didn't play like ass and I play this game to impress mentally disabled kids
>these retards chose me just because my vgs spam triggered their autism instead of wasting their time with the two faggots that missed abilities and went 3 in 40
>just tell them to fuck off because if I go full nigga moment on these retards I'll get banned again
>realize after telling these fags to fuck off that I did the support's job better than he did
>with an assassin
>and still had most player damage on team
>can't shit on them now because it would be awkward after waiting all this time
Stupid fucking nigger like this irritate me to no fucking end.
>>
>>38906445
Yeah, the quality of everything in general has gone down but if you talk about it everyone just calls you a hipster faggot because they think that if they swallow enough shit soup it stops being shit.
>>
>>38903176
Pretty much this. If you're still playing overwatch after a year for gold guns and to play ultra gigga nigga than you're a simple minded casual who has no room to complain about anyone's lack of skill. I doubt you can play any other game, fucking overwatch is casual central
>>
>>38903386
Play mvm on tf2 such a small player base that you end up king friends with all the pubs in 1 mouth
>>
>play online poker (low buy in tourney)
>guy to right of me opens all in constantly
>eventually someone calls him
>guy to right of me has KA
>guy who called him has QQ
>king comes up
>guy to right just spams about how good he is at poker
>gets beaten like a minute later
>rampages about how we are all faggots that don't know what we're doing and how internet poker doesn't count
thank god normies are at least profitable
>>
>>38903568
i play league and that exact situation happens all the time all you have to say is "i still did better than you" and they will get triggered as fuck then challenge them to a 1v1 if they keep talking shit
>>
>>38906445
IKTF

I played nearly 10k games of Halo 3 and God only knows how many days I spent on WoW(tbc - mop). Nowadays I can't even tolerate games past a few days played and I'd be lying if I said it didn't kill me a little inside. I guess I'm just growing up.
>>
File: 1438719827715.jpg (53KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1438719827715.jpg
53KB, 500x356px
>>38903817
this
it hurts to be stuck in a rank you dont deserve because your friends have the attention span of a fucking gnat and no one in randoms knows how to play
my favorite question is
>"are you sure your not the one who sucks anon"
yeah that's the reason i get invited to these shitters games after nearly every match i carry
>>
>>38908076
Who knows anon maybe it'll bring new experiences to us that will be even better

I've been spending less and less time online and am feeling physically and especially mentally better for it

I'll always have my memories and that's what counts I guess
>>
>>38903156
>playing overwatch
It's a game for normies, they gutted all community elements
>>
>>38908124
>maybe it'll bring new experiences to us that will be even better
Tbh, it already has for me. This year has been more eventful and fulfilling than the past 5 combined. My only regret is not getting a job sooner so that I'd have more money to travel.
>>
>>38907960
what's ur op.gg friendo?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.