[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you fully embraced nihilism, anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5927.png (39KB, 696x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5927.png
39KB, 696x554px
Why haven't you fully embraced nihilism, anons?
>>
If nothing matters, then it doesn't matter if you do or you don't.
>>
I'm nihilistic, but I get to choose what meaning life has to me.
>>
>>38903048
I would, but I don't want to be associated with all the other cunts who think they are superior because they don't believe in anything.

Also, humanity's expansion into the cosmos matters.
>>
File: 1496106039524.jpg (17KB, 296x376px) Image search: [Google]
1496106039524.jpg
17KB, 296x376px
>>38903048
this is what the unintelligent believe nihilism is
>>
Normies use nihilism to justify degenerate behavior
>>
>>38903048
why haven't you kiIled yourseIf?
>>
File: IMG_5930.gif (62KB, 334x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5930.gif
62KB, 334x386px
>>38903185
Real men use nihilism to justify incredible acts of will and questionable morals.
>>
>>38903173
What do the intelligent believe nihilism is?
>>
Nihilism is the newest hipster thing to embrace. It's not even Reddit as fuck, it's Facebook as fuck.
>>
>>38903048
is that carles bby?
>>
>>38903114
The meaning you choose has no value. Only an egomaniac would give value to a meaning they created for themselves.
>>
Because humans shape the world of which everyone lives.
Out of every member of intelligent life on this planet, humans are the only ones who can dream and make those dreams a reality.
Dolphins and killer whales are confined to the sea, pigs are eaten, yet humans eat and are eaten; humans are the top and bottom of every food web.
"Ye be gods!"
In a dimensional scale or when considering the solar system, we may only be specks of stardust.
But within our own world and the worlds we create, we are the factors of all most every piece of creation and destruction.

That is the reason why nihilism is flawed.
>>
>>38903403

The fact you made this stupid statement makes you bebo as fuck.

Keep your worthless opinions to yourself, numale.
>>
i guessbi am

i mean honestly id love to die tonight in my sleep but still the thought of a rifle in the mouth seems like somehow id fuck it upnor flinch so i just smoke alot and hope for an aneurysm one day
>>
>>38903048
Because I am in love, and I have a chance no matter how infintesimally small.
>>
>>38903048
then make something matter

nihilistic people are some of the mentally weakest people on the planet
>>
>>38906004
he's right though you reddit cuck
>>
because it's not about the end result it's the chase. and acting out nihilistic tendencies will make the chase miserable
>>
>>38903048
I know that nothing matters, but I also hate Nihilists with a passion.
>>
File: camus.jpg (15KB, 537x360px) Image search: [Google]
camus.jpg
15KB, 537x360px
The struggle toward the heights is enough to fill man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy. OP is a ninny
>>
If nothing matters that means your failures are irrelevant so go out and give it all that you have in yourself
>>
>>38906004
How about you kys and tell the rest of you Reddit friend to join in with you .
>>
Because nihilism doesn't matter
>>
Because kikes an Rick and mortty make it gay as fuck
>>
>>38906270
>>38906735

Being an edgy nihilistic adolescent has been le cool since the tedious, entry level French philosophical writers first appeared, you utterly pathetic numale subhumans.
>>
I have. I've embraced nihilism to the point that I've made a vow of celibacy, as I don't believe love is real, and I think breeding is immoral.
>>
>>38903048
Because stuff matters to me.
I don't give a crap about the bigger picture, I'm a part of it and I have the right to exist and that's fine for me.
>>
>>38903048
Humans can't be nihilists. Stop eating and see what happens,
>>
>>38907331
kek, why don't you go outside for once
>>
>>38907582

>nihilism
>not eating

Fuck you're autistic
>>
File: 1501707272566.png (866KB, 780x819px) Image search: [Google]
1501707272566.png
866KB, 780x819px
But I originaIIy did.
>>
File: 416Hgqp4c6L._SX260_.jpg (17KB, 260x334px) Image search: [Google]
416Hgqp4c6L._SX260_.jpg
17KB, 260x334px
Nihilism in practice brings death and destruction. I can't overcome empathy and the hope that there is a meaning.
>>
>>38903048
Why? What would be the point?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.