[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of Rachel and Jun?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: hqdefault.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0reQCDL968
>>
They're cutie pies. They look great for 5 years of marriage.
>>
File: 1498923784806.jpg (92KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1498923784806.jpg
92KB, 500x376px
>>38902521
I think Rachel was a weeb whose prime goal was to get to Japan only to sucker some Jap dude into marrying her so she could get citizenship. Once she had him in the bag then she proceeded to exploit him, his country, and his culture for views and subscribers.

Honestly, he could do so much better. Don't know why he settled with that pale creature.
>>
>>38902521
jesus christ her fucking man jaw
>>
>>38902685

In her story about how they met, she described it like she was a girl in a shoujo manga. Her weeb fantasy came true.
>>
>>38902521
Rachel creeps me out, but Jun seems like a cool guy.
>>
File: 1501969183174.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501969183174.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>>38902521
>Weeb shit

Not even once.
>>
They're completely normal.

I gotta finish watching after I get home
>>
>>38902900
In some ways I wouldn't be surprised if some of these jvlog married couples get divorced in the years to come.
Everything about them, at least through their videos, just seems so fickle. Almost as if they're just high school/college sweethearts with nothing really serious going for them. Then again that's just starting to feel like the fad of the generation(s) where many people treat marriage just like another simple bf/gf relationship, or at least they split like it's one.
>>
LOL disgusting idiot weeb girl
>>
>>38902521
a poor man's Texan in Tokyo
>>
Jun's a pretty cool guy. Wish they'd upload more videos.
>>
She bagged a Japanese Chad.
>>
>>38903023

Oh look, I'm on /r9k/ and this person hopes and assumes the worst about a happily married couple who have been together for nearly 6 years, and their families get along, and they go out of their way to do really special things for each other.

Who woulda thought?
>>
>>38902521
cute couple.

tfw i'm chinese and won't ever have a qt redhead gf.
>>
File: 1500436298560.jpg (33KB, 339x476px) Image search: [Google]
1500436298560.jpg
33KB, 339x476px
>>38903059
Something was totally up with them when they quit.
They were way too fucking somber and upset during that goodbye video, and I don't buy for one second that it was really just so they could raise a family in peace. She wasn't even pregnant yet, so what's the big fucking deal?
They were either
>not making enough Youtube bux and had to get 9 to 5 jobs
>running out of videos ideas
>her husband told her to quit making videos
>they were breaking up and realized that they'd (she'd) be nothing on Youtube without each other
>>
I don't like looking at a white girl asian guy couple but I'm sure they're nice people
>>
Sounds like there's definite rough patches though, with communicating.
>>
>>38902521
He's cuter than she is, desu.
>>
>>38903286
This
he could easily shag way prettier and better girls than her
>>
>>38903219
Go to bed Rachel
>>
>>38903305
No doubt but being a white bitch I'm sure she considers herself the great prize.
>>
>>38903232

Well, they discontinued videos because they felt it was wrong that the baby would have no say in choosing whether it wanted to be on video or not.

She's going to continue blogging again on her website soon, just no more videos. So maybe she'll give updates on her life as a mother without showing the baby.
>>
My favorite part of the video was them arguing about ff15.

They're a gamer couple.
>>
>>38903310
It's 11 AM in Japan, anon.
>>
The guy is a good cook. So satisfying watching his videos.
>>
>>38903378
Go to lunch Rachel
>>
File: DSC01639.jpg (592KB, 2000x1248px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01639.jpg
592KB, 2000x1248px
Rachel annoys me.

I prefer Grace from Texan in Tokyo.
>>
>>38903512

>DSC01639

that's an original file name.

As in, it was taken with a samsung phone at the source, and uploaded for the first time here on r9k.

i mean, what do you think me for, some kind of newfag?
>>
is it a western thing to be competitive like this?

I bet Jun would be like "quit trying to one up Texan in Tokyo, Rachel."
>>
>>38903512

Do samsung phones have the ability to photoshop that comic above her shoulder too?
>>
>>38903512
Is she a female (male?)

oregano
>>
>>38903512
I prefer Taylor R over them all.
>>
Rachel and Grace, please quit trying to one up each other.

There's probably like 10 weeb women in total in Tokyo, y'all should be a supportive community.

And have potluck dinners and stuff.
>>
>>38903620
What dishes would they bring?
>>
>>38903604

Good taste anon, but because she doesn't show her boyfriend's face, I gotta give my favorite to Micaela & Tatsu.

I think Sharla in Japan is awesome too, her boyfriend is Korean, but won't show face either.
>>
>>38903730

Thanksgiving stuff, because that's American and they miss America.
>>
File: DGJQMZdV0AEjyyH.jpg (200KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DGJQMZdV0AEjyyH.jpg
200KB, 900x1200px
>>38903730

oregerakku oregiiiirn
>>
>>38902685
Pale redheads are god tier you cretin
>>
>>38903755
>bring stuffing
>watching nips reactions
>>
>>38903903

They would love stuffing, and gravy, and turkey, and cranberry sauce and cornbread.

But the ingredients would be especially hard to find in Japan, unless you can go to one of their Costco's around Thanksgiving time.

My friend said there's Costco's in Japan, and the military bases will have Chick-Filet-A and other take out places.

>>38903850

at least date someone that can grow half a beard.
>>
Scarlett Johanson was actually really great in the Ghost in the Shell movie.
>>
>>38903736
I used to like Micaela, but she came to get on my nerves quite quickly. Can't put my finger on it, but she started to seem like too much of a know-it-all.
>>
>>38902685
>going to Japan to get married
Yeah, sometimes I think about that, too.

I think Asian men are pretty cute (tfw...) but because of the language/cultural barrier I don't know what I'd talk to a (native) Asian dude about. My interests are pretty niche here in America, I'd be a total freak abroad even though I love learning/traveling in different places.
>>
>>38905402
>My interests are pretty niche
And what are those?
>>
These nips cant keep getting away with this
>>
>>38902685
She disclosed it not many times but she is in I believe either the Navy or the Air Force. She was simply stationed in Japan and then met him. She's anything but weeb compared to other jvloggers ffs.
>>
>>38905466
>British folk revival
>history, particulary British history
>weird novelty vinyls (have a collection of pro- and anti-Vietnam war stuff)
>bug collecting (have some Thai imports and made a collection)
>weird occult stuff, Witchcraft
>comics
>rock collecting
>old movies
>psychedelic music

They're not THAT weird, but I still struggle to make friends.
>>
>>38905704

Maryland.

U
>>
>>38905059

She's actually an introvert that isn't as outgoing on her days off, so when she's on camera she forces her enthusiasm a lot. After she quit the TV industry, she is more calm and has more of a desire to settle down with a simpler life like the Japanese country side instead of the big city.
>>
>>38902521
I bet the jealous fatties over at cgl hate this girl, they go on an on about wanting a 'kpop tier oppa'. They get triggered when a white girl that's not morbidly obese gets the nip knot.
>>
>>38902521
Why does amwf turn me on so much? If there was a amwf version of blacked thats all I would watch
>>
>>38905704

You know you can just go to a convention for one of your hobbies and instantly get a nerdy asian bf right?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.