[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else sick? I have something unexplained that makes me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 1422080246271s.jpg (5KB, 249x174px) Image search: [Google]
1422080246271s.jpg
5KB, 249x174px
Anyone else sick? I have something unexplained that makes me very tired and feel sick it's not depression. Tell your story
>>
File: 6.jpg (59KB, 705x397px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
59KB, 705x397px
>>38902377
24/7 lethargy for years.
>>
>>38902392
So sleep deprevation?
>>
>>38902377
Sort of sounds like depression
>>
File: 9.jpg (44KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
44KB, 534x401px
>>38902419
not really. I sleep 12+ hours a day. Still tired af.
>>
They say alcoholism is a sickness. I'm on my 4th tallboy now. There's plenty more where that came from.
>>
>>38902436
It isn't. I also spent years with severe pain in my head. Very very severe and all sort of other stuff.
I can't get into detail because it was so extreme.
>>
File: 458256956956.png (639KB, 746x677px) Image search: [Google]
458256956956.png
639KB, 746x677px
>>38902463
Healthies not welcome.
>>
File: d2c.png (387KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d2c.png
387KB, 500x500px
>have chronic constipation
>get hemorrhoids
>i shit literal rocks once a week
>because of this ass goes through constant cycles of being obliterated by hard, pointy shit and recovering
>i can feel the hemorrhoids getting bigger and bigger every time
>tfw too autistic to seek medical help
>tfw at this rate will probably wait until they grow large enough to connect my rectum with my scrotum
>>
File: cuckdeau hijab.jpg (25KB, 631x631px) Image search: [Google]
cuckdeau hijab.jpg
25KB, 631x631px
>>38902645
kek

what a painful way to die
>if you treat it it wins
Autism literally kills
>>
>>38902645
Man I know that feel. Is it gon be bad?
>>
why don't you autistic neet faggots sign up for obamacare? get your shit together.
>>
>>38903096
>obamacare
I don't live in murica and also not fantasy world.
>>
>>38902836
>Is it gon be bad?
i don't know man, so far it doesn't hurt but my asshole is extremely sensible and i have to shower after every shit or it gets very swelled up and scratchy.
I'm at the boundary to level up my hemorrhoids from lvl 2 (only go out when i shit) to lvl 3 (go out on their own when i sit and stuff) so it's only going to get worse
>>
File: 78676858852.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
78676858852.png
30KB, 633x758px
Bump. Come on make me feel better. What's your illness you aren't all healthfags are you?
>>
>>38902377
If you're a NEET who sits in his room all day you're going to get weak or sick.
>>
>>38902377
do you exercise daily and go outside for a few hours each day?
if not, there's your answer.
>>
>>38903784
Yes maybe. I need to get a job or something but I just get so tired and confused and all I'm afraid I really may actually not be up for it. I get neetbucks but I really want a life and I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to do anything with this whole "gaurdian" stuff people doing stuff for me.
>>
>>38903843
>with this whole "gaurdian" stuff
explain?
>>
Excessive masturbation keeps your energy low.
>>
>>38903860
You know like a person doing your taxes and paying rent with your money. I'm not sure what it's called in English maybe "caretaker of sad fuck" or something.
>>
>>38903930
Noted. Will work on that.
>>
bumphh
>>
>>38902645
Hello poo poo Prometheus
>>
I've been on my period for more than a month now. I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow again, after blood tests and a transvaginal ultrasound. A nurse practitioner prescribed me iron pills 2 weeks ago to increase my low hemoglobin level. Hoping for the best /r9k/. I'm trying not to be scared. It's too easy though, because I feel lethargic every day.

Stats: 107lbs, 5'2ft, pretty sure I'm not borderline anemic anymore. These iron pills are doing shit.
>>
>>38904748
post pics. be my gf pls?
>>
>>38904748

How scary. =(

Stay strong, fellow fembot. The doctors are working on it, so hopefully they'll be able to diagnose you and start patching you up soon enough. I hope its nothing too serious and I hope you're holding up okay.
>>
>>38905446
Thanks for the kind words. Honestly, I'm not holding up okay, but I have to for my husband, because he's super stressed out at work. I don't have the heart to tell him the extent of how miserable I've been physically. I tell him of the obvious things, like a few cramps and how my blood flow is, and how tired I am in a day if it gets severe enough (which it has at one point, I thought I would need to go to a hospital). He really is an outstanding guy. I wish I could do more for him. It's ironic, because I recently started birth control to stabilize my PMDD from my periods (which was causing my epilepsy to act up, strangely enough). All I wanted was to be in tip-top shape for this incredibly stressful time of his life at work. I try not to feel sorry for myself. I try to shake off feelings of helplessness and self-loathing. It's been working out so far. I would do anything for him.

After my suicide attempt last year, I apologized for my action, and promised him I would never hurt him like that again. The moment I start feeling sorry for myself is the moment I break that promise, so I do my best to be strong and make it up to him, because he deserves the world.

Sorry for long post, I've been very lonely lately. I haven't talked to my friends in a while. My best friend isn't talking to me, and I've been getting depressed.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.