[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /incel/ here? I am so ashamed. want to kms. Should I feel ashamed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 12

Who /incel/ here?
I am so ashamed. want to kms.
Should I feel ashamed?
>>
tf is an incel
>>
>>38902334
involuntaryily celibate
>>
>>38902356
okay, how are you involuntaryily celibate?
>>
>>38902369
I cant get laid, have no confidence about it
>>
>>38902381
what do you mean? are you too ugly ? are you too scared of girls?
>>
>>38902422
Pretty ugly, overweight, small junk, feel wizard levels of fear of rejection. Basically feel like I would have a 0% chance of ever getting laid or going out with a girl
>>
>>38902318
Yeah, I'm an incel. Honestly, no, don't feel ashamed about it because love and relationships aren't for everyone.

Those things are privileges, and not everyone can access privileges. Just know that maybe it's not for you, you won't die if you don't get sex or a girlfriend.

Just fill your time up with other things, distract yourself. I'd rather be exhausted spending countless hours on my hobbies than be depressed over the fact that I'm unlovable.
>>
>>38902475
I feel like it is less like a privilege, and more me being bellow the average human who has the capability to be going out with someone. I feel lost like it will not happen to me.
>>
>>38902523
The average human male is an incel, most men lie about losing their virginity in their teens. Most men actually lose their virginities in their mid 20s. Why do you think there are so many young male virgins?
>>
>>38902523
It will never happen if you don't do anything about it. Lose weight and work out. Girls want to be with guys that love themselves. If you're searching for someone to love, look in the mirror everyday until you do. Be yourself at your best and you will find happiness
>>
/volcel/ master race here

2D is the path towards enlightenment, my fellow virgin friend
>>
>>38902576
And why should I be alive to be one of them? I am so ashamed even being this gender, knowing how much more incels are male than female, females just look at how desperate these groups are and I am just so embarrassed to be one, I feel beneath women.
>>
>>38902661
you don't have to. find motivation
>>
>>38902661
Well, you shouldn't. With that attitude you're not just going to miss out on women, you're going to miss out on what it means to be a man. It's tough when you're an incel, but, the great thing about being an incel is your immense potential for growth. Normies who have already experienced sex and whatnot do not understand the daily hardship of what it feels like to get none of that intimacy whatsoever. What this does is that it makes you angry, rightfully so, and if you channel that energy into productive activities, you can speed up the process of obtaining your wizard powers by the time you hit your mid 20s instead of 30. You will have a leg up against the normies if you're using your time to get really good at something.
>>
>>38902356
Oh shit. All this time I thought it was like degenerate but with a 10x stronger negative connotation, hahaha

>sees man kill puppy
>"fucking incel"
>>
File: oh just let me do it.jpg (30KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
oh just let me do it.jpg
30KB, 640x360px
At this point in my life, though I'm only 22, I feel as though there's absolutely no hope of ever being loved, physically or emotionally. I have friends and I know how to deal with strangers despite being a robot, but it's as if I've lost something inside of me (be it my fault or not) that has made me unable to be loved.

It doesn't help that I hate myself more than anything else. I'm sure it's noticeable, even if I try to hide it. If I can't love myself, how can anyone love me?
>>
>>38902827
people change. you can too. don't wait too long or you'll regret it
>>
>>38902807
how. I'm 24 and I have had 0 positive social experiences in my life. I'l never know young love of innocence.
>>
>>38902814
sublimation is an embarrassing term for me. It may be a means to an end after women as a whole have told to me to fuck off, but nothing I exactly wish to do
>>
I'm regressing into a born again incel and it fucking sucks. I'm becoming more bitter and misogynistic than I used to be, but I'm ashamed by my butthurt lashing out towards women. At the same time, I've become increasingly redpilled, soon I'll be on the verge of being blackpilled; do you know what a woman at my job said today? She said "I hate to admit it, but women 95% of the time dress for men." in the context of whether women prefer the advice of men or other women when it comes to shopping(turns out they prefer the advice of other women, and the chads they're trying to fuck.) So she basically admitted that all of those stupid girls out there saying "I dress for me" are lying and they really just want to look good for Chad. I've had girl friends (not girlfriends) tell me a hot guy can get away with so much more just because he's hot, and tell me women don't care about things like height and face in the same conversation. I'm starting to understand them more, and it's making me dislike them even more every single time they reveal to me what really goes on in their heads. I've become so much more insecure that I can't even be around a complete stranger for more than five seconds without having to move away, because I can feel her discomfort being around me because I'm not Chad. This sucks, why can't women be like they say they are? Why do they have to be such terrible excuses for human beings? I honestly feel like we're two different species, the divide is far too great and I'm starting to realize I'm living in a strange, strange world.
>>
>>38902576
Really? I'm a 6/10 with cyborg tendencies and I lost it at 15.
>>
File: 1497150578529.jpg (18KB, 318x462px) Image search: [Google]
1497150578529.jpg
18KB, 318x462px
>>38902977
Well then you're going to have to suck it up and deal with it, like me and many other robots I presume. Sure you won't like it now, but you will get used to it with time. I know it fucking sucks for you right now, but you can't let it get to you or else it will eat you alive. If you accept your situation and start forgetting about selfish worldly desires like love, I promise you will start feeling better. Instead of feeling inadequate when you see couples in public, you should instead think to yourself that "Those people look like they're having fun!" and understand that what you are seeing is just not for you. It might sound kind of depressing at first, but once you get used to it and accept it, it won't bug you much anymore.

Then you can focus on being happy. If women told you to fuck off, then just fuck off, because in not doing so you are only putting yourself through more meaningless suffering. You can't do anything about the fact that women don't like you, so just leave them alone. That's what I did and I actually feel pretty happy now.
>>
File: IMG_2223.gif (1MB, 230x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2223.gif
1MB, 230x170px
>>38902318
>tfw volcel masterrace
Incels are pleb tier
>>
>>38903024
Women are an asset, they have no "soul", you pay for use them like you pay for a car.
Accepted payment methods are being good looking and/or being wealthy and/or give a lot of time, attention, innovation and dedication to the relationship.
>>
>>38903076
"pretty happy" will not save a person's life.
I have lived too many years "pretty happy".
We are human after all, dont we need some intimacy?
>>
>>38902854
I don't know if I've ever seen more generic, less useful advice outside of "just b urself!".

What can I not "wait too long" for? What will I regret? How can one just stop hating themselves? If I don't even know why it is that I am unloveable, how do I "change" that thing? Or gain it? Or lose the issue? The issue is more than just "go out and date someone!".
>>
>>38903224
>We are human after all, dont we need some intimacy?

No, intimacy is a prized trophy that has to be earned, it is not something that is just handed out to anyone. You need to strive to earn intimacy.

You won't die if you're not intimate with a significant other. Instead, focus on building a better relationship with your family and friends. You can get your emotional needs taken care of that way.
>>
File: no more hope 2.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
no more hope 2.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>38903224
>I have lived too many years "pretty happy".
>We are human after all, dont we need some intimacy?
I've rarely seen a post here that I've understood, and felt, more. I'm "content", sure. But there's absolutely something missing. I'm human - I need intimacy and affection, not just "happiness".

I'm honestly at a point in my life where I'm so starved for romantic/emotional support and physical affection that I'd take a guy if I thought he truly loved me. If someone, even a man, decided that I too deserved love, I'd take it.
>>
>>38903289
I understand that people shouldnt be entitled. But I feel I cant fight it, Im in too deep, the entitlement is subconcious. I feel I will always be something of a creep when it comes to women, there is no hope, like Frankenstein's monster mentally
>>
>>38902318
When I was in High School and what not I was self conscious about being a virgin, but why is having sex so great? You're not bettering yourself, you're not learning anything you're just putting it in and repeating.

All sex indicates is you have the approval of the opposite sex and you're accepted into society. But is the current state of affairs really something you want to be a part of? Look at all the questions asked of pedestrians on Late Night T. V.. I saw a video a while ago where the people on the street couldn't even locate North Korea on a map. Here's another video to give you an idea of what it was like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33D3NOl0-ag

According to mainstream society being intelligent is a defect. Whenever there is an intellectual character in a T. V. show or movie he's always a minor character who never gets any respect. The Big Bang Theory is an exception in that all the main characters are nerds, but the show basically just makes fun of them for being as dorky as they are, and also autistic. The idealized male in the media is a violent and slow witted meat head. The jock is always depicted as being on the top of the food chain who harassed and belittles all the intelligent characters.

Why would you want to be a part of such a society? Is having sex worth your intellect and individuality? As part of having sex you would have to continually conform over and over again in order to continue to receive the approval of the opposite sex. As time goes on you would more and more parts of yourself and you would become more and more of the undifferentiated masses with no original thought or personality of your own.

Being celibate is your way of saying "fuck you" to society at large, and because men don't get treated fairly by society you're not going to conform to it's fucked up standards and ideals.
>>
Would you still be considered a incel if you honestly never have tried to get laid?
>>
>>38903449
>down here cope is a way of life
>>
>>38902334
incels are the ones who invented concepts like Chad and Stacey
>>
>>38903449
>Why would you want to be a part of such a society? Is having sex worth your intellect and individuality?

Because it's not about being part of society. It's not about anything nearly so "intellectual" - you're thinking too much into it. It's a very basic, almost animalistic thing: you want sex because
>your body craves it naturally
>it proves that someone, somewhere out there, accepts you as another human and was willing to give you even a small bit of emotional and physical affection

That's it.
>>
>>38903368
I see where you're coming from. In our hypersexualized society, it's hard not to feel like you're inadequate if you're an incel. You see everyone in relationships and you think "why can't I get that? what am I missing that's making me so unlovable?" and truth is: you're not necessarily missing anything, if you're not disgustingly ugly. Some people are just fucked and there's not much they can do. If you feel that you're in too deep, just ask yourself why you care so much when you're trying to reach out for something that you know most likely won't happen for you. In this case, that is the presence of a love life.

Why are you beating yourself up over it so much, when you could accept the situation for what it is and use your time to distract yourself with more productive pursuits?

You shouldn't feel a need to blend into society. Instead, you should strive to be an exception. Treat yourself a little better, work on that self-esteem and don't be overly pessimistic. Being realistic and pragmatic is what you should be going for.

In due time, you will be just fine.

>>38903357
If you feel like you need intimacy that bad, then you are obviously not content. You don't have to be bubbling happiness all the time, rarely anyone is, but you should strive to make yourself happy regardless of intimacy. Best way to do this is getting good at something which will give you pride. It will stave off loneliness for a period of time. Not 100% of the time, but more often than not. Hope this helped somewhat.
>>
>>38903449
Lol you are such a pretentious faggot. Even your trip is fucking gay. Your whole post reeks of >tfw when too intelligent for sex wojakbigbrain.png

You are just an ugly loser faggot like the rest of us but instead of self hate you blame everyone else and claim you are just too smart for them.

Kys trip fag
>>
i'm a 7.5/10, always trying to be a ncie guy and i doubt anyone knows about my delusions and afflictions. but i'm an incel too, the shittiest thing is that i'm always figuring some attractive girls looking at me and i just do nothing, i don't make any move, i just stay where i am, being autistic ;(
>>
>>38903545
>If you feel like you need intimacy that bad, then you are obviously not content.
Disagreed. Intimacy is a human need. We form connections and groups and families and societies because we need it.

>Best way to do this is getting good at something which will give you pride. It will stave off loneliness for a period of time. Not 100% of the time, but more often than not. Hope this helped somewhat.
It's not as if I don't have hobbies (reading, learning moonrunes, etc.) but distracting myself with these doesn't work forever, or all of the time. There's still something missing.
>>
>>38903635
Post a face pic. I will give you the advice you need.
>>
>>38903727
kek, get the fuck out of here you faggot
>>
>>38903677
When you were referring to intimacy in your early post, you were referring to intimacy in the context of physical affection and romance. That is the intimacy I was referring to, and it's not something that you need. You won't die if you don't have it. However, I do agree that intimacy in the context of friends and family is important. You don't need romance or physical affection as much. Complete social isolation however is a death sentence.

>There's still something missing.

There will always be something missing. I even said that you won't stave off loneliness 100% of the time in regards to physical and romantic affection, yes you will feel a longing for those things, but what I am saying is that you can fight it.

Some people, like you and I, just have to keep going on regardless of whatever is missing from our lives because you never know what the future will have in store.
>>
File: killing myself.jpg (78KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
killing myself.jpg
78KB, 351x351px
>>38903832
>yes you will feel a longing for those things, but what I am saying is that you can fight it.
>Some people, like you and I, just have to keep going on regardless of whatever is missing from our lives because you never know what the future will have in store.

But why? What's the point if the future is still just a "maybe"? I can't imagine living until 50, 60, 70 years old, alone and never having known romantic love and affection. Knowing, the entire time, that I am less of a person because of it. Seeing my friends and family fall in love, get married, have children, etc. and having to live with the fact that I will never have that because I am nothing but a bug. It sounds like a living hell, no matter how happy I might end up being in other aspects of life.
>>
File: b1b.jpg (33KB, 447x447px) Image search: [Google]
b1b.jpg
33KB, 447x447px
>>38903821
>begging for help
>sperging out when offered it
I can tell why you're an incel. BTW, you're not nearly as good looking as you think you are.
>>
>>38903997
tell me why i'm an incel then. because i'm not going to post a picture of me for a freaking person i don't even know? you're a joke.
>>
>>38904078
Because you're unable to understand the most basic social principals. The more intelligent breeds of dogs are able to comprehend social concepts you can't.
Your unwillingness to show your face along with your small head (implied) makes me 100% confident that you're not a "7.5".
>>
File: IMG_0848.png (573KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0848.png
573KB, 1334x750px
>>38902318
I'm considering suicide because I can't change how autistic I get when I like someone
>tfw 5'11 rated 8+/10
>Confident, strong jawline, deep voice
>7 inch peepee
>Smart and well rounded
>Interesting hobbies
>Hang out with friends often
>Dude weed n alcohol
>10k above what someone my age makes
>I paint, draw, write, and soccer
And somehow I'm a hugless, handholdless, kissless, virgin. I can hold hour long conversations with people but I always end up blank with girls I like even after I convince myself I don't like them. Also end up saying weird dumb shit and repeat myself because I can't just stare at their face and smile because I like them. How autistic I'm I?
>>
>>38903449
>using a name on an anonymous forum

Who are you? Stacys uglier little sister who is also an attention whore but can't get it in the real world?
>>
>>38904197
>8/10
That is the most obvious lie ever told on /r9k/.
>>
42/virgin/neet/incel , whatever. live with my mom, have minimum wage job. i gave up a long time ago. if you can make it into your 30's, you stop caring about getting laid or meeting girls. you just realize its not going to happen
>>
>>38904182
>does not show yourself to an unknown on an image board
>unable to understand the most basic social principals
i'm still waiting for a decent response.
>>
Right here. Cucked by my own fucking body.
>>
>>38904257
Literally the purpose of /soc/ is to do that. But, yeah, I'm sure you're a 7.5 bud. Don't even worry about it! :^)
>>
>>38903520
>Your body craves it
Your body only craves it because you probably fap so much you're addicted. If your body craved beer because you were an alcoholic would you be obliged to stay addicted?
>it proves someone, somewhere out there accepts you as another human being and was willing to give you even a small bit of emotional and physical affection
Do you have any idea how much couples fight? They constantly try to establish dominance and control eachother. Even the simplest things can turn into a huge fight because it's all about putting your own ego over the ego over the other person. If you want to bond with someone why can't you instead share your opinions with that person? Or spend quality time with them making memories that would last a life time. Sex is degenerate. It's a physical urge that animals incapable of intelligent thought follow You may think your bonding with the person because you've only done it a few times, but once you do it enough times, like players, it becomes purely about physical pleasure and social status.

>>38903576
Hurr durr, I'm so cool. I call ppl faggots on an anonymous image board. You're probably a dyke who couldn't cut it as a whore so they sent you to 4chan to try to intimate dudes into conforming to The Matriarchy. The second line of your post completely contradicts the first line and just the second line of The Party Slogan "IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH." And you cap it off with kys trip fag another stock idea used to condition males eliminate and abandon all personal individuality since The Matriarchy wants men to be mindless worker ants with no distinct personality or will other than that of the collective. Fuck you and your matriarchal conditioning.

>>38904213
I have a personality and will other than that of the collective. The name is staying. Fuck you dyke.
>>
>>38902318
>>38902318
There is no such thing as an incel, unless you have broken genitals or are extremely poor.

If you are too proud to have sex with a prostitute / sex therapist, you're a volcel.

If you are a volcel pretending to be an incel, this means something very significant. It means that on the surface level, you are trying to convince yourself that your lack of sex is your problem, but on a deeper level, you know that isn't your problem.

Likely diagnosis: autism and depression.
>>
File: 1495975179136.jpg (76KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1495975179136.jpg
76KB, 600x590px
>>38905088
thank you. May your dreams be bright
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.