[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do Chads in your country dress? Southern United States here.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13

File: Chad.jpg (190KB, 700x853px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.jpg
190KB, 700x853px
How do Chads in your country dress? Southern United States here.
>>
File: IMG_6067.jpg (98KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6067.jpg
98KB, 473x500px
Southwest Brazil here, most of the chads look like pic related.
>>
>>38902296
Nike elite socks are hella comfy tho
>>
>>38902507
Why brackets are so popular in brazil? i've seen a lot of br chads wearing them.
>>
Northeast here. Your pic is mostly spot-on.
>Ralph Lauren polo shirts
>Only jewelry is beaded Lokai bracelets
>Swoopy hair, spiky hair or some combination
>Bulky Nike shoes/long socks or boat shoes/ankle socks
>>
>>38902519
Not sure why they like it man, it looks pretty ridiculous. It was a fashion trend for a while here.
>>
>>38902529
can confirm

orishinal
>>
File: 1O0001.407.aa.zoom.jpg (174KB, 1184x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1O0001.407.aa.zoom.jpg
174KB, 1184x1410px
>>38902296
no idea what you're on about m8, I live in texas and this is how chads dress. your pic is how the cool kids in middle school dressed, and that was a while ago.
>>
>>38903043
this is how it is in south east too
>>
>>38903043
California Chads often look like that.
>>
File: IMG_0207.jpg (153KB, 964x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0207.jpg
153KB, 964x799px
>>38902507
Brazil here aswell, pic related is average chad in brazil
>>
>>38902296
I live in Georgia, this is not true. You must be in middle school.
>>
>>38902529

Dead accurate. Where in the Northeast? I live in Mass
>>
File: 13103147033_7d747c7167_b.jpg (241KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
13103147033_7d747c7167_b.jpg
241KB, 1024x681px
average Australian Chad right here, except they're everyone

you euros and burgers know nothing, this country is turbochad central
>>
>>38903180
Yeah I feel bad for the straya robots. Just sounds like an awful place to live in, let alone living there as a robot.
>>
>>38903146
I'm in central Connecticut. It isn't exactly a robot-friendly place to live unless you literally live out in the wilderness.
>>
Well I mean I'm in Canada so the chads are basically the same but because they wear shorts and tank tops like douche bags they all get fucked by hypothermia, making room for a healthy human race
>>
>>38902519
>brackets
wat dis
>>
>>38903103
Looks delicia tbqhwymf
>>
>>38903043
I live in texas too, and the chads do dress like this but all of the underage/highschool chads usually do dress EXACTLY like in OP's pic.
I have a sibling in high school so I see these types of chads walking around often
>>
File: 1480735478851.jpg (119KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1480735478851.jpg
119KB, 960x1280px
completely average socal chad
>>
>>38902296
Portland, Oregon
people here are pretty ugly in general btw, it doesn't take much to be Chad
>>
>>38903826
>average Portland "Chad"
>>
>>38903826
brb moving to portland
>>
>>38903826
in what universe is this ugly
>>
>>38903825
YOU JUST KNOW
O
U

J
U
S
T

K
N
O
W
>>
>>38903895
brainlets like you piss me off
i'm saying guys who would be 6.5/10 elsewhere are Chads in this place
>>
>>38902296
Pretty much like pic related but with a couple of differences
>Shorts are basketball shorts
>Shoes are Nike or some other generic sports brand
>Shirt is also some Nike thing
>Haircut is a fade or downcut
>No titanium necklace

Or they dress like niggers
>>
File: gayviado.jpg (7KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
gayviado.jpg
7KB, 150x200px
>>38902507
you forgot the cap
>>
>>38902519
Braces? I've read that it's a status symbol. Your average favela dwella can't afford braces so if you see someone with braces, you have to assume they have enough money to take care of their health and get shit like that done. Brazilians get fake braces to pretend they have money.
>>
>>38903180
every single one of them is the worst person you've ever met, too. You're pent up with fight or flight responses around them just waiting for that chad anger to engage, petty backhanded comments made in "jest" but theyre purely mean spirited

all aussie chads should be gassed.

I hate Maori/islander chads in nz the most. theyre ugly women beaters but women flock to them because theyre naturally more built and "dominant". At least Maori's can be bros a lot of the time but every Islander is shit. Not a lot of White chads but FUCK LOADS of beta wanna be chads. (their faces and attitude are chad but their bodies never filled out and theyre left with an aggressive complex about women out of their league they feel they deserve not wanting to date them. literal elliot rodgers)

aka most of r9k
>>
File: 1498171329605.jpg (311KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1498171329605.jpg
311KB, 2048x1536px
>>38904022
CANT
HANDLE
THE
FUCKING
BANTS
>>
>>38904052
Eh, i can handle bants, i wouldnt be living in a country thats literally built on bants if I couldnt. but there's a difference between bants and bullying and I'm aware of it. I grew up with two sisters who were masters of bants but could also tell when they were legitimately just being awful people and could pass it off as "haha cant handle the banter you fucking pussy go cry to mum"
>>
>>38902296
If you wear a snapback, you're a fucking degenerate.
>>
>>38904022
I generally feel that way about Australians.
>>
>>38904022
islanders are either amazing or complete scum, no other group has such contrast

I know what you mean about fight or flight responses around Aussie chads, they can completely fly off over nothing - doesn't help with so much ice around topped off with such an alcoholic culture
>>
Also southern United States here.
>tries to make hair look decent but always looks subpar
>band t shirt (tool, death grips, NIN, AIC, etc.) and plain hoodie
>slightly oversized jeans, not saggy, just baggy
>plain black or white medium length socks
>black nike shoes
>>
fuck man lmao I can literally murder every guy posted in this thread in a physical fight.
>>
>>38904022
are there abo chads or abo betas or are they just all outdoorsmen or just petrol sniffers?
>>
>>38904281
Sounds like an average robot
>>
there's no Chad dress in Vancouver, everyone dresses the same
>>
>>38904122
Agreed, I did so originally of course.
>>
>>38904286
"I can murder anyone 1v1"
>>
South florida here.

>sunglasses or snapback
>tank top
>jeans or cargo shorts
>sandals or converse
>>
>>38902296
OP you need to be at least 18 to post on this board. Go finish your summer reading and quit procrastinating.
>>
>>38904250
its probably because I work directly with fobs that colours my view on them. the women are nice but if you dont conform to their ultra religious ways even a little then you dont exist to them

>>38904307
the only good abo is a heavily mixed abo and at that point they only look like tanned whiteys and will never own up to their abo origins. I honestly feel very sad for abo's
>>
>>38904864
why do you feel sad for them?

the less civilised ones seem based as fuck, nothing wrong with a guy living in the desert hunting spiders and birds. it's a problem when they get civilised and start huffing petrol and doing petty crime.
>>
>>38903043
Fuking Vineyard vines
>>
>>38902507
i can literally smell what that guy fucking smells like
>>
U.K. Here, secondary school (high school for you amerifags) wear full adidas tracksuit
>>
>>38905008
>the less civilised ones seem based as fuck, nothing wrong with a guy living in the desert hunting spiders and birds.
the majority dont tho. the rural communities are absolutely fucking ravaged with violence and alcohol abuse. It's like Native American Reserves but 50x worse.

I feel sad for them because of everything thats happened to them and also the fact that their culture CANNOT assimilate. They've been thoroughly raped and they're never going to fully recover from it. There are little pockets that exist against the grain of general abo stereotyping but theyre so rare.

The abo culture is incredibly rich, fascinating and diverse, but unlike Maori's in NZ (The only Native people that brought Britain to a peace treaty) they couldnt stand up to British forced. Maori's in nz and their culture have stood up against the test of time, they have their own party in the government. It probably helps that white nzers actually give a fuck about it tho, probably BECAUSE Maori blended so well (To a certain extent, they were heavily suppressed and racism is still a big thing)

Abo's dont have that. Your average white Australian doesnt give a fuck.

>they only just apologised for stealing abo babies and other general shit like five years ago
>>
>>38902507
god that's disgusting
that kid would be eaten alive in america
>>
>>38904648
yeah, pretty much.
Have a shit tom of boca friends
>>
Idk. Buzzed hair, sleeveless shirt, athletic shorts, trendy sneakers, string bag.
That's the muscled gym rat chad.

Preppy twink Chad is pretty much your pic. But no bieber hair, and maybe a flannel jacket. Yeah they all wear those tall black socks.
>>
>>38905521
Midwest btw. still in highschool.
>>
>>38902296
what is this, 2004?

im from the south and no chad dresses like this. not even 13 year old codfags
>>
File: socal-bros.jpg (105KB, 445x333px) Image search: [Google]
socal-bros.jpg
105KB, 445x333px
Typical Chads from southern California. Specifically San Diego to LA
>>
Colombian turbochad.
>>
>>38902507
ABSOLUTELY 2000s
>>
>>38902296
What southern chad wears those balance necklaces, hollister, or cargos? This looks more like what every middle schooler in 2008 wore I feel like. Southern chads wear Vineyard Vines/southern fried cotton/pastel shirts with regular khaki shorts. The nike socks are spot on but they usually wear them with all white New Balances or nikes.
>>
>>38905657
Those are just white trash man
>>
>>38902507
SOPA UMA DELICIA!!
>>
Canada the clothing varies but the flat brim hat is fairly universal. There us one flavour of Chad that sticks to a tightly defined outfit though: second generation brown. Middle eastern or indian. Short or shaved sides, some length on top haircut. Athletic t-shirt slightly over sized. Sweat pants. Tracksuit jacket. Running shoes. Chinstrap style facial hair, sometimes full beard. Some kind of necklace. Metal wristwatch. Some other bracelets. Can be seen driving bmw, lexus, infiniti, paid for by parents.
>>
>>38905360
As an anon that lives in a remote community of ~1000, all abos are trash. They have no culture, it's all 'bally wally dardy NOONGAH'. They live to drink and drink to live, the only succesful ones basically camp on tourist traps for gibsmedat and shit all over the other abos worse than whitefellas do. Any semblance of culture has been absolutely destroyed by their inability to come together as a group and stop abusing substances/their kids.
If they live long enough, they tend to calm down, you get 50-60 year olds who are fairly polite, but their brains have been fucked by decades of substance abuse and they barely know where they are.
>>
>>38903544
New Britain reporting in, can confirm its awful here for robots
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.