[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASPD Fembots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 11

File: 1501598589342.jpg (102KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
1501598589342.jpg
102KB, 500x642px
ASPD fembots, what are you like? Would someone know you have ASPD from meeting you? What do you look for in a guy? What are your fetishes?
If you're being fully honest, do you think its possible for someone to have a relationship with you without getting ruined either inadvertedly or by conscious effort on your part?

I have always found ASPD in women interesting, especially in women on here, so it would be nice to see some input from you guys personally.
>>
>ASPD fembots
You mean bitches?
>>
>>38899753

Pretty much, doesn't mean they're not interesting though
>>
>>38899709
Be my gf?
Originaloieisii
And post Discord
>>
>>38900492

Did yuo even read the post?
>>
Fully originaI bump
>>
>>38899709
Dating someone with ASPD is a pretty terrible idea. You know a girl with ASPD will never really love anyone?
>>
>>38899709
>Would someone know you have ASPD from meeting you?
No I fake pretty well
>What do you look for in a guy?
Danger, sometimes weaknesses to play with
>What are your fetishes?
Necro, some non con, blood play, s/m

>without getting ruined
Don't think so
>>
>>38902183
How exactly would you ruin someones life?
>>
>>38902183
Who diagnosed you with ASPD, and what age were you when you got your diagnosis?

If you weren't professionally diagnosed, what criteria do you fit that makes you think you have the disorder?

Lastly, what kind of necro are you into? Fresh bodies? Homicide victims? Rotten bodies?
>>
>>38902183

>Danger

So you like to feel at danger? Is it the thrill that does it for you? What kind of men are you thinking of when you think about this?

>non con

Receptive or do you want to be the one who does it?
>>
>>38902183
>only person ITT who claims to have ASPD leaves it immediately
reeeee
>>
>>38899709
I'm pretty good looking. They wouldn't,but they could sense something's off.
I've no idea. I like to toy with people but, if we are talking about a romantic partner, I expect someone who can be way worse than me. And yes, but he'd have to be pretty fucked up.
>>
>>38903530
>I expect someone who can be way worse than me.
>And yes, but he'd have to be pretty fucked up.

Can you elaborate on this? Do you want a guy to be more manipulative/sadistic than you?
>>
>>38903679
More manipulative and sadistic, yes indeed. I'm pretty dominant, but dominating males gets boring, I actually want to find one who can tame me. It's difficult because it's noticeable I'm aggressive from the get go. I've met other sociopaths, but they're not what I'm looking for, either. I want a sadistic soulless playmate.
>>
I was misdiagnosed with ASPD when I was 19 after being hospitalized and observed for three weeks.

I'm 25 now and have been correctly diagnosed with bipolar disorder and OCD. Would anyone be interested in what garbage mindset I was in when I was misdiagnosed? Might be helpful to identify bitches who claim to have ASPD but are actually suffering from other mental illnesses
>>
>>38903757

What about someone who appears dominant and in control but is actually sub sexually?
>>
>>38903810
I'd keep him around to toy with and corrupt him.
>>
>>38903766
How could they misdiagnose ASPD? Were you acting violently or what?
>>
>>38903910

Sounds fun. How would you corrupt someone? Turn them more sadistic and destroy any remnant of human decency in them?
>>
>>38903958
Not necessarily turn them sadistic, maybe so masochistic they'd be willing to do anything. But yeah, that is an option.
>>
>>38903926
Bipolar type 1 is characterized by severe manic episodes, and that was what I was experiencing. In the manic episodes I was ridiculously violent. I had no self-awareness, no empathy for other people, no regard for any laws or regulations or restrictions. I openly antagonized and physically retaliated against anyone that tried to help me and acted counter to anything that was asked of me. I made grown men break down when they forced me to be in the same room as other people, despite begging for them to keep me by myself.

The retards didn't listen to any of my other symptoms that I described over and over again, so they assumed that the behavior I was exhibiting in the manic episodes was my normal behavior and that I had ASPD. Doesn't help that I'm a sadist and have necrophilia as well, so you know. Honest mistake.
>>
>>38904019

You sound super boring.
>>
>>38903999

Nice. I have always enjoyed the idea of corruption, someone being mentally intoxicated by someone or something "evil". Something about being close to danger gets me. Not sure i'd survive it but its (somewhat) worth taking the risk imo.
>>
>>38904019
Do those kind of manic episodes happen often? Have you expirienced them since childhood?
Also tell about your sadism. Do you enjoy being physicaly violent or do you enjoy watching some sick shit?
>>
>>38904019

>I made grown men break down when they forced me to be in the same room as other people

Go in detail, how
>>
>>38904071
Putting someone's life in danger is particularly exciting, in too many ways.
>>
>>38904134

Do you actually intend to go through as well or just bring them really close to death then pull them back to life?

I just want thrill personally. I am not the bravest person necessarily but just living a boring but safe life isnt appealing at all imo.
>>
>>38904068
What makes you think that?
>>38904089
I have been properly medicated with lithium but before I was on it I had episodes every few weeks. Have experienced them since my adolescence. I'm solely interested in physical violence- I derive no pleasure from torturing someone emotionally, that strikes me as a waste of effort. All I want to do is physically hurt people. I feel cucked when I see someone else harm someone else's body. When I'm manic its a different story though.
>>38904092
My memory is very bad from when I was there but this is what I can piece together:
>very quiet man in a forced group therapy session, he's been in the ward longer than any of us
>I am antagnozing everyone in the group but he refuses to speak up
>can tell how disturbed he is, won't leave him alone
>say something about how alone he must feel
>ask him how his family must feel
>he tells us his family died in a fire (can't remember if he caused it or now) and he watched them die
>he breaks down
>I keep antagonizing him
>he's sobbing and with a security guard's help goes back to his room
>>
>>38904235
I dunno'. An ex lover is dead. But I'm not necessarily seeking to kill everyone, watching them come back to life is beautiful.
I'm a doctor.
>>
>>38904275

What happened to him?

>watching them come back to life is beautiful
>im a doctor

Seems like you're fascinated by the biology of humans. Interesting, this seems to be somewhat common in ASPD people. I remember reading that a lot of ASPD murderers have expressed their appreciation (aesthetically) for the disfigured and bloodied bodies of their victims. Wonder what it stems from.
>>
>>38904251

Like you throw shit-fits with tedious regularity and bring nothing to the table.
>>
File: bobby.jpg (34KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
34KB, 640x640px
>>38904251

>I feel cucked when I see someone else harm someone else's body
>the entire rest of this post

Holy fuck you are completely fucked in the head.

Being around you would probably make someone want to kill himself
>>
>>38904458
I don't throw shit-fits anymore, now I'm just a depressed sack of shit that doesn't feel like explaining to you what the rest of my life entails because it has no relevance to the thread.

>>38904484
Yeah dude, that's why I was involuntarily hospitalized for weeks to begin with. Guess what? It wasn't until two goddamn years after that that they figured out what was actually wrong with me and got me on the right meds. Modern psychiatry is a disgrace. There's good people there but the staggering number of incompetent bastards ruining people's lives under the guise of helping them is sickening.
>>
>>38904421
I did not personally murder him.

I am fascinated by the biology of humans, yeah. When I was a teenager, I had the chance of dissecting a brain with some fag that was trying to get his dick wet in me. And as soon as I touched it I wanted to be a doctor. You'd find many sociopaths among surgeons.
>>
>>38904529
Brains are very interesting. I've started reading a pirated neuroscience textbook and I got MRI pictures of my own brain from an autism study recently.
>>
>>38904554
What kind of autism you got?
>>
>>38904503

You don't think you deserve good people right? The only people who could deal with you are people as fucked as you. Good people would just end up an heroing around you.
>>
>>38904571
I've git Asperger's.
>>
>>38903757
My understanding of ASPD is that it's logic-based thinking. My question is; how exactly would you play with their weakness/manipulate them using that? How do you "push buttons" per se?
>>
>>38904529
Do you enjoy seeing human organs?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nb158yjZh41r6cczl.png (65KB, 500x527px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nb158yjZh41r6cczl.png
65KB, 500x527px
>>38904529

>You'd find many sociopaths among surgeons.

I have noticed that.

Getting into meme territory here but it might also be because a lot of ASPD people are ESTPs. That would check out with you enjoying the physical sensations involved in operating on someone (which im guessing is what is going on).
>>
>>38904585
I like aspies.

>>38904591
I'm extremely logical, yeah. There's no formula for that, you'd be surprised because of how different a person can be from another in many ways. Some are easy, some are hard. It depends on many things. It's what makes it fun. But to satisfy your curiosity, I'll tell you that I always give the first impression of being someone helpless, harmless and very caring, with a shy voice and all.

>>38904605
I love it, specially when they're still alive.
>>
>>38904643
No. Here's something for you: no two people with the same diagnosed mental disorder are the same. There are patterns, obviously, but a person with major depression can behave differently from another with the exact same diagnosis.
I'm an introvert, but perhaps that could explain why I'd rather interact with people who are unconscious or dead.
>>
File: CoCoA-56-Sag.png (83KB, 738x495px) Image search: [Google]
CoCoA-56-Sag.png
83KB, 738x495px
>>38904658
This is my autistic brain since you love seeing human organs so much. Does this count as posting a picture of myself by board rules?
>>
>>38904658
>specially when they're still alive.

You are going to become surgeon, am I correct?
>>
>>38904745
No.
Do you want to show me an actual picture of yourself?
>>
>>38904019
>tfw whenever I read about bipolar type 1 people I thank fucking god I'm just bipolar type 2

The worst I've ever done in a hypomanic state was lose $60 in predict it stocks. Thank christ.
>>
>>38904717

Obviously not, but we can see clear trends and patterns with the data available. Now im not sure if you're the same person i was talking to but if you are, my guess of your meme personality wasnt even based on the data but rather an observation of your character. You seem to enjoy the physical sensations involved in dealing with the human body beyond skin level. The defining trait of ESTPs is that they are driven by physical sensations and very much enjoy using their senses to explore extraordinary sensations.

Though its not that important nor very scientific, it is just fun to speculate about and spot the patterns in someone's personality. I do find that more often than not i can make fairly accurate predictions using these patterns and referencing them with existing data.
>>
>>38904791
Not on here, I just thought it was kind of funny how the most literal form of posting a pic of myself is fine.
>>
>>38904843

Meme personality type*
>>
File: 4544827697_6f73866999.jpg (3KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
4544827697_6f73866999.jpg
3KB, 500x496px
>>38904787
Yes.

originanally
>>
>>38904580
I'm currently in a relationship with a very suicidal, masochistic woman. But with medicine, I have control over myself.

Back when I behaved that way, virtually every relationship I had ended in my partner telling me I was a freak or a monster or too cold or callous and that they couldn't stand to try and be intimate with me. That isn't the case anymore, but that's how it is with someone that's that violent.

>>38904745
nayrt but that's amazing. Do you have any other photos like this?

>>38904814
bipolar type 2 seems like a nightmare, still, but yeah dude. I wouldn't wish this shit on anyone.
>>
>>38904843
The 16personality type classification system is pretty helpful.

>>38904845
Where, then?
>>
File: CoCoA-56-Ax.png (64KB, 738x495px) Image search: [Google]
CoCoA-56-Ax.png
64KB, 738x495px
>>38904909
Yeah, there are two other pictures. The one I posted first shows most of the interesting bits
>>38904930
I've got a forward email address if that's fine by you [email protected]
>>
>>38904930

>The 16personality type classification system is pretty helpful.

So that was someone else then. Do you use it in daily life? I figure its useful for manipulating people
>>
>>38902063
>You know a girl with ASPD will never really love anyone?

Thats what I want. I want to throw my never ending love at them and never get any back.
>>
>>38902183
>Don't think so

Cant ruin whats already ruined.
>>
>>38904909
Its definitely still a nightmare. 4 days of hypomanicness giving way to being so depressed I can't move, etc. But I dunno. I'm learning to manage at least.
>>
>>38903757
>I've met other sociopaths, but they're not what I'm looking for, either

RIP. Oh well cant win them all.
>>
>>38905006
It was me, and yes. When I talk to someone I automatically start putting the pieces together and try to guess their type.
>>
>>38904019
>Doesn't help that I'm a sadist

For real? I think your the first female sadist I've ever met. I'm a huge pain slut and I just gave up and looked for guys to fill that need.
>>
>>38905108

I do that too. Its amazing how much of a persons actions and worldview can be traced back to it. I have encountered people who's entire philosophy to life relied on a single core observation relating to their type.

Also i have found that studying the functions can be very useful beyond just mbti stuff.
>>
>>38905086
Hang in there dude. Would lithium help you at all with your hypomania? It's literally saved my life.

>>38905151
I've never met another genuine sadist, male or female. They always want to humiliate people or fuck them, but never just purely want to physically hurt them. Masochists are superior. I love masochists. Someone that gets unwarranted pleasure from physical pain is the fucking best.
>>
what is ASPD? Is that some new autismal way of being called a sociopath? I don't see why anyone finds sociopaths interesting. They should all be culled tbqhwyf
>>
>>38905199
>They always want to humiliate people or fuck them
I have to take what I can get unfortunately. Its not always the best and I don't always leave with my masochistic itch scratched but its better than nothing.

>Someone that gets unwarranted pleasure from physical pain is the fucking best.
I dont much like sharp pain. I like the slow creaky pain that sets in slowly and leaves even slower. I dont like the slap itself but the burning and soreness leftover after it. What I like the best is when I've been tied up for a long period of time in a really awkward uncomfortable position and my muscles are just screaming for release. I'm been called a "fake masochist" for that though. I still get hard at the prospect of a girl beating the shit out of me though so I don't know.
>>
>>38905025
It's ok anon she can't hurt you anymore
>>
>>38905383
What do you mean? I just have mental problems. A stoic girl is perfect for me. I have a inherent need to please and do things for my partners. If they do things for me it just make me want to do more. Then when I cant I break down crying or I black out.
>>
>>38899709
Oh hey thats my waifu
>>
>>38905241
ASPD = Antisocial Personality Disorder. It's a term for people who's personality's are inherently antisocial. Not the meme "antisocial" normies use to describe asocial, introverted people, but "antisocial" like criminals. People with a blatant disregard for authority and the safety of themselves and others. Sociopaths are not interesting. Normies find lawbreakers interesting.

>>38905289
What do you think of torture devices like the boot?

>The term boot refers to a family of instruments of torture and interrogation variously designed to cause crushing injuries to the foot and/or leg. The boot has taken many forms in various places and times. Common varieties include the Spanish boot and the Malay boot. One type was made of four pieces of narrow wooden board nailed together. The boards were measured to fit the victim's leg. Once the leg was enclosed, wedges would be hammered between the boards, creating pressure. The pressure would be increased until the victim confessed or lost consciousness. Newer variants have included iron vises,sometimes armed with spikes that squeezed feet and metal frames employed red hot.

Shit like this gets me hotter than fucking anything. Slow, drawn out, intense, building pain where the victim can't tell where the discomfort begins and the nightmarish pain ends.

You aren't a fake masochist if you enjoy genuine discomfort and pain. You're a fake masochist if real pain, like being cut, turns you off. There's nothing wrong with appreciating bondage alone though, that just means that you aren't so much of a masochist as someone who likes bondage. Don't advertise falsely or you'll piss sadists off.
>>
>>38905025
literally all you have to do is like ANY girl to achieve this, it's called being a beta orbiter
>>
>>38905532
>What do you think of torture devices like the boot?
Sounds fucking beautiful. To bad I'll never find someone that would do that to me though. Its hard enough to get someone to choke me let alone use a device like that.
>>
>>38905582
You have great taste. To be fair though, asphyxiation is riskier than the boot. Applying pressure to a limb is very different from applying pressure to your throat. Crushing vocal cords, causing unconciousness within minutes, afflicting brain damage on par with a night of heavy drinking, major headaches, and (God forbid) killing someone is very possible with strangulation. I'm seasoned and have only strangled a handful of people that trusted me completely, and even then I spent a very long time with each of them to make sure they could communicate and stop me exactly when it was no longer safe for us to continue.

You have to take this shit very seriously. Sadism, masochism, people claim it's a common fetish but people who practice it safely are much rarer than they should be.
>>
>>38905629
Not that guy, but someday I hope we have direct computer-to-brain simulations where we can kill each other without causing any harm. I want a qt girl to cut my throat but that's impossible to do safely besides larping.
>>
>>38905662
You've read my mind.

When they first announced that good VR was going to be commercially available, all I was fucking hoping for was realistic simulators for killing people. I know that sounds edgy af but imagine how many people it could help? If everyone who had these urges could safely act them out and get the relief that they need without hurting anyone? I don't understand why this isn't a thing, we have video games already where you can kill and torture untold numbers of people. I would give so much to be able to slit some cute guy's throat and see and feel it without the mess, the cleanup, the legal ramifications...
>>
>>38905629
>Crushing vocal cords, causing unconciousness within minutes, afflicting brain damage on par with a night of heavy drinking, major headaches, and (God forbid) killing someone is very possible with strangulation.

Thats all why I love being choked out. The fear of that stuff happening. I enjoy fear even more than I enjoy pain. Its so hard to scratch that itch though for all the reasons you listed. You have to be careful with what you do and that utterly kills the fear part of it.

My ideal partner would make those plans with me and then ignore them to drive me over the edge while still staying in control on their side. My hottest experience was with a plastic bag. I gave the signal to let go and he just didn't. He just looked at me and watch me start struggling against him. Then after what felt like an hour he let me go. I miss him. He had to stop seeing me because he was afraid of what he would do. Which I understand. When I'm with someone I trust I'll let them do anything to me. Which is a scary thought in of itself. It scares the shit out of me but I know myself. I would let someone amputate my limbs if I trusted them enough not to abandon me after. The logical part of my mind rebels against if but the emotional part would leap at a chance to go that far. I both love and hate being like this.
>>
>>38905710
>I would give so much to be able to slit some cute guy's throat
You have no idea how hard that made me.
>>
>>38904529

Hey are you still here and willing to trade contacts? I was the one talking to you earlier on.
>>
File: Alex Jones ascended.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones ascended.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>38902183
>Sometimes weaknesses to play with

If you like weaknesses. . . I think I'm your guy
>>
File: 1438452911444.jpg (107KB, 696x779px) Image search: [Google]
1438452911444.jpg
107KB, 696x779px
>>38905738
>mfw reading your entire post

Do you have any other experiences you'd like to share? I have quite a few as well.

>>38905751
What else do you enjoy? I find it hard to find guys (or women) who are into burning, drowning and electrocution.
>>
>>38905848
I'm a switch with a preference for sub, sometimes I'd enjoy being the killer instead. Drowning might be pretty hot with a girl riding me while holding my head underwater. Burning is too extreme and electrocution is too mild for my tastes. It needs to cause some visible injury but not severe mutilation.
>>
>>38905848
Not really of the pain and fear variety. It was just him that REALLY scratched that itch. I have been blindfolded, ear muffled and tied up so I couldn't move with dildos in both ends and left in a closet for a weekend though. That was with my ex fiance. She was fun but she really didn't touch pain or fear. She was more along the lines of treating me like an object. She left to be with a vanilla guy as well. It seems to be a huge theme. I just cant find anyone that's into more extreme things that doesn't leave after a while. Always leaves me high and dry. I cant do hardly anything alone. Cant even really tie myself up.

>electrocution.
I've always wanted to try eletro stim.
>>
>>38905936
>needs to cause some visible injury but not severe mutilation.
>>38905950
>I just cant find anyone that's into more extreme things
Story of my life. Electrocution can be hot as fucking hell but I never trust myself with it because I want to go to far and don't want to cause cardiac arrest.
>>
>>38905936
Thinking back on it, it's not the amount of injury that matters, but how it's caused. With electrocution a power source is doing all the work, with burning it's flammable liquid. Choking, drowning, biting, and hand weapons all use your own strength and that's hotter to me for some reason.
>>
>>38906031
That makes perfect sense. IMO:

knives > strangulation with bare hands > drowning someone with your own hands > beating someone to death > strangulation with a garrote or another tool > electrocution = burning >>>>>> guns >>>>>>>>>>>> poisoning
>>
I'm not gay but if I had to be Jeffrey dahmer was a good looking man.
>>
>>38906140
Almost exactly the same, only change I'd make is put strangulation with a tool above drowning.
>>
>>38905848
Do you have a throwaway email or something? Porn of this stuff is really hard to find so I want to roleplay it instead.
>>
>>38904529
>>38905753

Thread's probably gonna archive soon and i have to go now so im just gonna drop my own. Not betting on it but just in case you happened to check back on the thread here is my throwaway [email protected]
>>
>>38906654
Are you the grill or the guy?
>>
>>38906673

lm the guy
>>
>>38906140

I agree with this, sounds good
>>
I'm going to shill here fuck the h8urs

No boys allowed!!!

discord dot gg slash bztTvY
>>
>>38907530

Has this got anything to do with the rest of the thread
>>
I have worked for years to keeo my sociopathic tendencies under control with therapy/coping strategies and medication. I dont think I was ever catty, so in that sense, even at my worst, people wouldnt pick up on it because they associate bitches with ASPD and sociopathy, when that is really not correct. I was always in the upper middle of the high school totem pole before I started to actually want treatment and thus be willing to work with a therapist.
I actually have a degree of empathy, I actually do a lot of charitable work nowadays, but I tend to see things in black-and-white and for those I group into a negative category, I often fantasize about murdering violently, even as I smile and laugh at them.

I dont really have any strong fetishes other than maybe rough sex. I guess there is something kinda hot in being dominated, but in a loving way, when I have the habit of trying to manipulate others (if I dont stop myself, which most of the time, I am able to now) and subversively dominate them.

Yes, I think it is possible, but unlikely, someone would really have to be willing to put up with some shit. I mean, my natural way of acting and what my (newfound) moral compass and conscious brain want are completely different. So naturally I am lacking in self-confidence and worth, which leads to other emotional issues on top of my disorder. I would recommend you stay away from ASPD people OP, seriously just stay away.
>>
>>38908303

Sounds like you are misdiagnosed probably. You have way too much emotional response if you are being honest right now and not doing that psychopath thing where they pretend to be kind and moral to fool people.

Also not wanting to be antisocial is a good sign you aren't to begin with.

You may or may not be a sadist though

>but I tend to see things in black-and-white and for those I group into a negative category, I often fantasize about murdering violently, even as I smile and laugh at them.

What makes someone negative or positive to you? What are the criteria?
>>
>>38908468
Not misdiagnosed at all, I know that now. I actually used the treatment process as a manipulation tool for years. I studied the symptoms of bipolar disorder and then faked them under clinical observation so that I could claim that I couldnt control myself and even potentially coerce people into giving me things out of sympathy.
When I was found out, I became extremely combative and tried to murder my mother, which was stopped because my brother saw me and tackled me, but not before I put a knife into his stomach.
My parents didnt want me jailed, but I agreed to undergo in-patient treatment as a result, and whike it took two years to get to the mental state to want treatment and then another year to finally be confident enough to function in the outside world, I am in a much better place now.
>>
>>38908468
I think that infographic has things the other way around.
https://www.healthyplace.com/personality-disorders/psychopath/psychopath-vs-sociopath-what-s-the-difference/
Criteria for me are mostly how much someone annoys me and how useful they are to me. Though I have learned to know when I should feel empathy and act on it (which is like devloping empathy and as good as).
>>
>>38908542

Hmmm. I tend to have a good gut feel for these things and you initially didnt strike me as an ASPD person. There is a certain "fakeness" about antisocial people that makes it feel like you are talking to a machine, which i didnt pick up on from your post. Though im generally right on these things i might have been wrong on this one, im not fully decided on it.

Really though do you actually want to not be antisocial? You might have been bullshitting so much to manipulate people that you have started to believe it yourself.

>Criteria for me are mostly how much someone annoys me and how useful they are to me.

Good thing we are talking over the internet now then

What happened to your brother btw?
>>
>>38908807
Yes, I do, treatment has helped me get a taste of empathy, something which I was missing completely. Now, I no longer see parents and other relatived as just atms and tools to be used to benefit me because of their irrational love, I want to forge bonds. You would be surprised what three years of in-patient will do to you.

Brother is fine, the knife missed any irreparable organ, it just knicked his intestines slightly and because it was such a thin wound, it was stitched up and healed with a mild scar.
>>
>>38908865

>Now, I no longer see parents and other relatived as just atms and tools to be used to benefit me because of their irrational love

Thats fairly average for women desu

>I want to forge bonds.

I think this makes it highly unlikely you actually are antisocial. I know treatment can be succesfull in getting antisocials to restrain themselves, emulate empathy and act like normal people, but an active desire to form human connections is unheard of afaik.
>>
>tfw unironically want a gf to kill me
>>
>>38909012
I hope you are right, but I doubt it. The reasons why I want to form those bonds though are entirely out of hope that I can be normal one day, and I am making good progress towards humanizing people. And that is only because od fear of legal consequence. I had no respect for the law until an attempted murder charge was held above me.
>>
>>38909079

Well i am having a hard time sizing you up. You display classic low empathy/antisocial behaviour but you also express a desire to change it and seem to have an active emotional response. These last two things are unheard of in antisocials as far as im aware. An antisocial might express a desire to LOOK like that but a desire to actually change on the inside doesnt really fit.

You might just have an antisocial personality without the disorder part. Its more usual than you think for people to be low empathy and ruthless. In this case the person still has normal emotional activity, just a very reduced form of it and the logic regions of the brain almost always overpower it.

But i am not sure on if this is actually the case either. Interesting personality.
>>
>>38909196
Tbh, I think it was the in-patient. Living life under constant medical observation for three years changes you.
>>
>>38903757
You're me?

I want a girl like this to but she has to be strong enough to a danger aswell, the risk to break or be broken
>>
>>38909209

I doubt it would actually change on you on the inside to the degree that you can go from no emotional activity to normal emotional activity in the brain. ASPD as far as im aware is caused by a biological condition of the brain which causes the emotional centers to have no activity at all, i doubt non physical changes could bring any change in that.

You might be right though, this is hitting the limits of my understanding and knowledge regarding the subject matter.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.