[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i HTAEE the friend zone u make a girl chocolate milk and she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

i HTAEE the friend zone
u make a girl chocolate milk
and she WONT have sexd with u
unbelievable
what's the point
>>
File: 1501816220466.gif (93KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1501816220466.gif
93KB, 300x200px
>>38899088
I know you're joking and this is satire, but I feel like people who are stuck in the friend zone and complain are pretty misunderstood. There's more to elevating a relationship than just moving into the "sex territory". There's a whole new level of intimacy and connection when you elevate a relationship from friendship to a dating situation. So it's not like these guys are just pissed that they couldn't get sex, and that's all they wanted. They wanted to take a good relationship with a person who they deem attractive to the next logical step, but got rejected. And people make it seem like all they wanted to do was fuck the person. Then you get people trying to make it seem like that the person felt "entitled" to sex, even though most people rarely feel that way.

Sorry had to let that out
>>
>>38899453
Sort of this. I've never complained about being friendzoned, but its really just a way of saying one got rejected, but they don't detest you.

However, there's some reason (started by women maybe?) that complaining about being friendzoned is somehow more entitled and obnoxious than complaining about rejection in general.
>>
>>38899531
The whole argument that guys who complain about rejection/friendzone are assholes seems to have validity at first glance, but then you realize the same people who complain about them won't say the same shit about men who beat women.

Honestly it's another excuse to silence men. It's kind of fucked up when you realize how far modern-day radical feminism has spread, and what its true statement/endgoal is.
>>
File: 1501661451924.jpg (38KB, 440x631px) Image search: [Google]
1501661451924.jpg
38KB, 440x631px
>>38899531
Yeah, I see what your saying. I think it's because guys in friendzone situation aren't direct about their intentions of the relationship. So when they "make their move" Stacy feels caught off guard and "betrayed/lied to" ( lack of better wording) so she thinks the dude just wanted to fuck the whole time and used their friendship as a stepping-stone to sex. So she goes on twittergram and shits on the guy who made the move. And the guy is prob a dumb fuck so he thinks
>GURLS HAET NICE GUYS LIEK ME

So now he seems looks like a huge dumfuck beardy.
>>
>>38899088
this but unironically
sex is pretty worthless so chocolate milk should cover it
roasties think their cunts are made of gold
>>
>>38899453
>Not ending the friendship as soon as she friend zones you

Beta
>>
>>38899714
I think you summed it up pretty well, but I think you can say you got friendzoned without being a nice guy. Nice guys are just the ones that talk like you greentexted.
It's not really a terrible thing if you think about it, at least it means they feel like you're equal enough to them to not be blocked/ghosted/pushed away/kept as an orbiter.
>>38899733
>>38899088
how does one make chocolate milk
>>
>>38899777

I've actually never tried to make a move before. KHHV at 19. Seen others fail and tried to make sense of their situation. I came to the realization that I subconsciously hate women so I don't date. I dont make it known though.
>>
>>38899088
You have this amazing connection with a girl its magical. You feel like you're in a bubble all the time just with her. You smile and laugh at everything you guys say to each other. You occasionally have deep convos. You can feel your boundaries falling. You flirting goes off so well with her. Then she end up with another guy.
>>
>>38899453
You have to consider that you're not worth it and need to improve your self worth and need to improve your social skills, nobody owes you some pussy. Your self intellectualizing your shortcomings is just an excuse for being a pussy, none of what you said is a valid excuse.
>>
>>38899902
>Find a chocolate cow
>Milk it
>????
Profit
>>
File: 1502001678476.jpg (1MB, 2941x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1502001678476.jpg
1MB, 2941x3000px
>>38899948
I didn't try to make it seem like excuses. Well aware of my shortcomings. Just wanted to shed light on how guys who are friendzoned feel that's different from the normal narrative that makes it seems like they felt that they "deserved" sex and are mad that they didn't get it, and that's all they wanted.
>>
>>38899926
This
In my case she ended up with another grill. So situation is still 0.1% hopefull
>>
>>38899088
>tfw got friend zoned by two girls after they begged for sex from me and I wouldn't do it
Really alternates the avocados
>>
>>38900068
Right, that's how SJWs think guys who talk about the friendzone. Most guys who are "friendzoned" don't think they deserve it. We know why guys are afraid to talk to girls because they don't try to practice, people mock the PUA guys and some of what they say is shit, but basic principles of practicing and engaging with women is good.
>>
File: 23adfs.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
23adfs.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>38899088

>Being so fucked in the head that you conceptualize women as vending machines into which you feed niceness coins until sex pops out.
>>
>>38900256
>Being so fucked in the head that you post on r9k without understanding common ironic memes
gtfo normie scum
>>
>>38900256
See this post right here >>38900105
>thinking women only friend zone because they don't want sex
>>
>>38900256
Wait anon you mean they aren't?
>>
>>38900256
but that's true anon

this is originality in my post
>>
>>38899777
are we just gonna not talk about those goddamn digits?
>>
>>38900536
No we are not

Oregenalo
>>
>>38899088
There are lots of guys who think of the friend zone in this way, basically "insert niceness, get sex in return". But what it really comes down to is betas who don't know how to communicate their intentions, don't know how to flirt and are uncomfortable hitting on girls they aren't already close to so when he finally admits to liking her she sees it as coming out of left field
>>
>>38900202
This sorta. I agree, but most guys lack self awareness and don't know their shortcomings. PUA comes down to just confidence. Which is a cliche fucking meme
>>
>>38899088
No the real shame is when you suddenly stop making her shit like that because you know there are no gains to be had, you are percieved as the bad guy.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.