[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What fantasy would would you escape into if you could? For me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: rampart golem.jpg (371KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rampart golem.jpg
371KB, 1920x1080px
What fantasy would would you escape into if you could?
For me it's the lost kingdom of Eleum Loyce from Dark Souls 2. Despite how desolate it might seem, it's just such an unbelievably comfy place.
>>
>>38898964

Babylon 5, It isn't glistening and glittery like Star Trek, and it takes place during an epic struggle for the galaxy. I'd probably die too, so that's a plus
>>
ur moms pussy u virgin faggot fucking nerd shit head gamer fag
>>
>>38898964
I really enjoy skyrim.

(inb4: old elder scrolls are better i know i know.)
>>
>>38898964
Westeros. Not for all the gay politics and murder and shit, I'd get myself a boat and explore the dark unknown corners of the world and find it's limits

I was born to be an explorer, I have such a fucking boner for it
>>
The Mass Effect-verse (pre-Andromeda, at least).

It's the space exploration fantasy we've all wanted. Humanity taking its first steps into something greater.
>>
>>38899044
what about space exploration?

Why not star trek, build a ship and then just fucking explore the galaxy for all your life
>>
>>38899133
Don't get me wrong space exploration is another huge bonerific urethra expanding wet smegma dream of mine, but personally I prefer the rustic and comfy feeling of sailing ships, riding horses and walking through the wilderness to a cold metal coffin hurtling through the vast empty expanse of space.
>>
I really don't get it, how can any self-respecting souls player honestly like dark souls 2? Worse graphics, looks like a mod someone made, rehashed bosses made to be hard instead of interesting, and shitty gameplay. Sorry OP but you must be retarded to even post a picture of dark souls 2
>>
>>38899010
Dem skies are beautiful
>>
Oblivion assuming I'd get to be like a player character(ie a demigod).
>>
>>38899440
It has some really good combat mechanics, cool weapons and the most complete/interesting ending in the series.

The base game is nothing to write home about, but Scholar makes some good changes and the DLC is honestly the best content in any souls game period.

Sinh, Alonne, Fume Knight, and the Ivory king are up at the very top of the best souls bosses of all time.
>>
>>38898964
something with proper dickgirls and not the tranny shit we have in our world
>>
File: frampt.png (114KB, 344x374px) Image search: [Google]
frampt.png
114KB, 344x374px
>>38899509
>It has some really good combat mechanics, cool weapons and the most complete/interesting ending in the series.
>>
>>38899010
Cyrodiil is comfier desu senpai
>>
>>38899550
you can actually use your left handed weapon for both light and strong attacks, dual wielding is a great addition, poise and different armor types was functional, punishing estus was easy and invasions didn't prioritize gankers. Bosses and areas could also be revived/restocked with bonfire aesthetics.

The second ending added in SOTFS was amazing, Aldia is one of the coolest characters in the series and the idea of going beyond light and dark is also really interesting and different compared to the lacklustre endings of DS3. DS1 had pretty much perfect endings but DS2's SOTFS ending with Aldia is the perfect ending for a sequel. You can tell that despite the development troubles, the amount of care put into the DLC and then SOTFS meant the devs really cared about DS2. DS3 and it's DLC was a soulless mess of meme references and felt more like a "dark souls's greatest hits album" than it's own game.
>>
File: 473[1].jpg (229KB, 850x1209px) Image search: [Google]
473[1].jpg
229KB, 850x1209px
>>38899509

>Best content in any souls game period

We are just talking about DS then, right? Because if this goes to all FromSoft games, Bloodborne's DLC outpaces virtually anything in From's arsenal.

This is before I argue that Sen's Fortress and DS1 Anor Londo are head and shoulders above anything in DS2.
>>
File: 1501871110463s.jpg (3KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
1501871110463s.jpg
3KB, 125x100px
>>38899783
Bloodborne is a shit normie game that threw away player agency and choice in order to look stylish and flashy. Not only is it a shit game that's only considered good because of it's plebian tier interpretation of lovecraft (lovecraft is reddit tier garbage anyway)

but the very fact that it exists ruined both DS2 and DS3. Miyazaki was working on DS2 when he got pulled off because sony literally buried Fromsoft in an avalanche of money, and DS3 is complete garbage because of all the bloodborne influence in it. If you like bloodborne you a fucking normie who hates the souls games and thinks dark souls combat is "too slow and clunky" and it just needs to be "more fluid, fast paced and aggressive" like in bloodborne.

Fuck off normalscum hunter shits
>>
>>38899918

Ah, that's why you like DS2 so much - your taste is complete shit and you're contrarian just to be "different."

>Everyone else hates it, so it's the best!
>People like that game, it's trash!

Enjoy your shit, dude.
>>
S-Skyrim
>return home from a long tiring day of slaying dragons
>have a harem of personal whore cumslaves all addicted to my Dovahkiin milk
>think I'll have myself a tight Khajiit while an argonian rims my putrid, stolen bandit armor-worn asshole
>>
>>38899981
Enjoy a souls game with

only 1 kind of magic

only 1 type of armor

only 2 classes of weapons

no shields (none worth using anyway)

with procedurally generarated content

that allows you to spam parry from a range without putting yourself in danger

that forces you to wield guns in your left hand and regular weapons in your right

that arbitrarily binds two different weapons together and doesn't allow you to seperate them, so that you can't use a bow without also using a dagger, so that you can't use a greatsword without also using a shortsword, so that you can't use a spear without also using a saw. And the only reason for this is so they can look cool because that's all normies care about, looking cool.

Bloodborne is the ultimate case in style over substance. It turned souls games into shallow flashy action games for normie audiences and I fucking hate what bloodborne did to my favorite game series.
>>
File: 2Q-_1.jpg (14KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
2Q-_1.jpg
14KB, 301x167px
zeal from chrono trigger
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.