[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for any fidget bros on here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 4d8.jpg (281KB, 800x882px) Image search: [Google]
4d8.jpg
281KB, 800x882px
I got this new Titanium SpinMaster X90.
The thing spins like a dream. But of course, being a a power-user, I wanted to push it further, so I made some modifications.
First, I replaced the stainless steel bearings with ceramics and switched from a grease-based lubricant to that expensive Chinese silicone lube.
It really did wonders! I'm topping out at about 1600rpm now, AND IM GETTING ABOUT 4 OR 5 LESS QUADS per arm on the backspin.
My only problem is I'm getting some SERIOUS bearing overheating.
Yes. I know I could switch to rubberized grip pads, but the Dynamics on those can really up your friction, and I don't even want to think about water cooling this thing.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>38898638
>Any suggestions?

Stop spinning
>>
>>38898638
So are you a normie or an autist
>>
>>38898666
>666
The devil is a lie. Also, if you're just gonna spew hate then get out!

>>38898680
You tell me.
>>
Is this some BEE-esque satire?
>>
>>38898725
Why won't anyone just answer? Do you spin?
>>
File: 9961.jpg (10KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
9961.jpg
10KB, 275x183px
>>38898725
Also, what is BEE-esque?
>>
File: 1JtVVvM.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1JtVVvM.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
I'm only a novice spinner, so if anything I could use the suggestions and recommendations to take my game to the next level.
>>
>>38898744
Nope.

>>38898788
BEE-esque as in similar to the work of Bret Easton Ellis, who writes elaborate satire involving the overexact description of things, spending pages upon pages describing how his main character does his morning hygiene or what suit he wears.
>>
>>38898826
First off get grease based lubricant, if you have a bit more change in your purse, then I would suggest switching to Chinese silicone lube. This Will Bring Your Spin To The Next Level! Also, you might want to study engineering put into making fidget spinners and try to find better parts and perhaps better bearings. Overall just getting better parts and perhaps even creating your own part by perhaps melting metal and shaping it into the desired position.

Hope that helped.

>>38898866
>BEE-esque as in similar to the work of Bret Easton Ellis
Sound interesting. I'll check him out.
>>
>>38898944
You should, he's a great author. Try Less than Zero.
>>
>>38899012
can you give me some examples of Bret Easton Ellis works where he writes elaborate satire involving the overexact description of things?
>>
>>38899058
I pour some Plax antiplaque formula into a stainless-steel tumbler and swish it around my mouth for thirty seconds. Then I squeeze Rembrandt onto a faux-tortoiseshell toothbrush and start brushing my teeth (too hung over to floss properly - but maybe I flossed before bed last night?) and rinse with Listerine. Then I inspect my hands and use a nailbrush. I take the ice-pack mask off and use a deep-pore cleanser lotion, then an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I check my toenails. Then I use the Probright tooth polisher and next the Interplak tooth polisher (this in addition to the toothbrush) which has a speed of 4200 rpm and reverses direction forty-six times per second; the larger tufts clean between teeth and massage the gums while the short ones scrub the tooth surfaces.

I rinse again, with Cepacol. I wash the facial massage off with a spearmint face scrub. The shower has a universal all-directional shower head that adjusts within a thirty-inch vertical range. It's made from Australian gold-black brass and covered with a white enamel finish. In the shower I use first a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Vidal Sassoon shampoo is especially good at getting rid of the coating of dried perspiration, salts, oils, airborne pollutants and dirt that can weigh down hair and flatten it to the scalp which can make you look older. The conditioner is also good - silicone technology permits conditioning benefits without weighing down the hair which can also make you look older.

On weekends or before a date I prefer to use the Greune Natural Revitalizing Shampoo, the conditioner and the Nutrient Complex. These are formulas that contain D-panthenol, a vitamin-B-complex factor; polysorbate 80, a cleansing agent for the scalp; and natural herbs.

It's much longer but there's a character limit.
>>
How long did it take you to get good at spinning? I'm still struggling with spinning on the tip of my finger. It seems like I just have to spin faster, but it never stays stable. Should I look into lubrication?
>>
>>38899105
>http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1850998_What_do_you_do_in_the_shower.html&page=2
Found the site. How do you know it's by Bret Easton Ellis. The user that posted it is called RouxGaRoux
>>
>>38899167
Because it's taken from his novel, American Psycho.
>>
>>38899135
>How long did it take you to get good at spinning?
A day. Once you get a feel of the spinner swirling in your hand, you get a sense of its flow and build muscle memory and know how to tame it. I suggest spending about 3 hours just spinning it on your hand but be sure to spin it on your thumb with your palm open and in a high five position but with the thump in an upwards facing position so the fidget spinner can rest on your thumb. If you get this down, you're better than 90% of spinners.

>Should I look into lubrication?
You seem like a noob I'd suggest first focus on taming the beats before training it. If all goes well, you'll be a true fidget bro in no time.

>>38899229
Oh, he wrote American psycho? Neat. I'll be sure to check him out now!
>>
>>38899275
Thanks anon. Just got it in the mail so I've only been spinning for about two hours. I put my hand in the high five position like you said and I can already see how it's a lot easier than what I was trying to do. My thumb wasn't even level -- what a rookie mistake!

Looking forward to becoming a true fidget bro. Thanks again for the tippage.
>>
>>38899397
>Thanks again for the tippage.
Thanks, dude. glad I could help. Just be ready for the speed wobbles. For a rookie, they will be the death of you. Be sure to make your hand gyroscopically stable and capable of handling such transitions.
>>
Don't lube your bearings at all run them dry or with a little light oil.
>>
>>38899545
I get what you're saying but the oil will have a less lasting effect. But I would recommend the Chain Lube Optimisation Dynamometer. It has the ability to test any lubricant and chain combinations to provide detailed quantitative data, on efficiency and durability.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.