[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have a logical explanation for this??? After observing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2612.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2612.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Does anyone have a logical explanation for this???
After observing a freakish number of coincidences in my life, I started to keep track of them.

> honestly starting to suspect the universe is trying to tell me that I will be a great hero of the apocalypse

This has all happened very recently btw, and are only the ones I felt like writing down, so there are way more

> earlier today floored my dads really fast car a half second before the song playing (master of the house) said "stamp it to the floor"

> Mom asked me how I felt about suicide, news comes on and it's a segment is on suicide

> The line "Niggas get on yo grind "plays as soon as I switch to a playlist literally called "grind"

> First inning of baseball I watch all year and nationals hit 4 home runs in a row which happens like once every 20 years

> Bought deer hunting gloves for no reason and ended up having to use them like 2 hours later

> Hear a story about Williams syndrome on radio two days after I look it up online

> Baseball player named Adrian beltre is in my friends story on Snapchat the same day I randomly looked him up
> Greg almond dies the day after i watch a movie about him

> ate a banana which is very rare for me, then characters in the futurama episode I was watching started flying a giant banana

> Saw an extremely rare care called an IS one f minute after seeing an extremely rare car called a GS f
>>
Yeah you're developing schizophrenia
>>
>>38897980
People tend to refer to this as "synchronicity". It's better not to discuss it as things get really weird really quickly. Just think of it as cool coincidences.
>>
>>38897980
I think it's called confirmation bias. Basically you only notice when one of these "coincidences" happen, but if you think about it, 99% percent of the time coincidences are not happening to you. And some of those "coincidences" are just stupid. Eating a banana and then someone in a show does something with a banana? Come on, man. I think you're reaching.
>>
It's called Synchronicity, look it up.
You aren't special, happens to everyone every day and it only derives meaning from what stock you put into it.
>>
I had synchronization overload in 2015.

Everytime i glanced out window, birds would fly past.
Everytime i began to think, a car would drive past.
The TV reacts to my feelings.

etc.
>>
mThe psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.

A hiss and a kiss to (You)!
>>
yeah that happens to me a lot and i usually end up forgetting about it.
i think the biggest one i never forgot about was how i had a dream i convinced a basketball player he was good enough to be an allstar, then he went on to become an allstar that year (it was Lamar Odom by the way)

also used to happen to me with girls. i used to be able to will them into my life, but that's only possible if you see them frequently.
>>
If I paid attention to anything but this indian-giving basket-weaving board I too would think myself the messiah
>>
>>38898040
Ok but still what in the fuck are the odds of that happening? I've seen the whole series and that is the only episode with a banana
>>
>>38897980
So what happens is you actively have a thought of something, and then soon later you notice something similar somewhere else, and think it's a sign of the matrix telling you:
>honestly starting to suspect the universe is trying to tell me that I will be a great hero of the apocalypse
Anon pls, you need help. This is literally the flare up symptoms of schizophrenia.
>>
10 years ago I was watching the tail end of a nascar race. I thought to myself that it would be amusing of the guy in 1st place crashed right before he won the race.
On the last turn of the race, the guy who was in 1st wiped out while going around the corner and ended up coming in last.

Coincidences are crazy.
>>
>>38898072
>also used to happen to me with girls. i used to be able to will them into my life, but that's only possible if you see them frequently.

Please go into more detail
>>
>>38897980
>I will be a great hero of the apocalypse

You're a legend in your own mind.
>>
>>38898118
I've never watched a ton of Futurama but unless I've mixed up my episodes, right off the top of my head I can think of the episode with the hat that makes a monkey super intelligent. That episode has several banana based jokes. You're being stupid and overestimating the frequency of coincidences. Sometimes I'll be watching a show or playing a game and later go on 4chan and there'll be a thread up about whatever it is I was just playing/watching. It's neat, but they're rare compared to the number of times it *doesn't* happen. However, because they stand out it's easy to overestimate how often it happens.
>>
>>38897980
You've been chosen. Now will you squander your chance at glory like a virgin? Or will you fulfill your destiny (Chad makes his own destiny doesn't depend on handouts from a higher power)
>>
>>38897980
>years ago at phisics class professor was sorting out names for a oral test
> it was the first month she came to our school, and she didnt knew us
> She tells 'im gonna call a girl'.
> At this point i think 'fuck, she is gonna read my name wrongfully and i will get sort out'
> it fucking happens

At first I was astonished but accepted it at the same time. Then I realized how crazy this was. Now is no more fun story to tell.
(for the one confused, im not in us)
>>
File: 1495944314691.gif (488KB, 499x367px) Image search: [Google]
1495944314691.gif
488KB, 499x367px
>>38897980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PSueHOY-Jk
>>
>>38897980
It's "synchronicity" or "confirmation bias".

It seems like you are happy with your life, but don't go thinking you will be "a great hero of the apocalypse". It sounds like you are about to do something stupid.

If you win $100 million dollars today, and make $100 million dollars consistently throughout your life, then the universe is trying to tell you something.

You are not special OP, you are like everyone else.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.