[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular opnions you hold

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14

File: fuckpiece.png (290KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
fuckpiece.png
290KB, 500x394px
>generals are cancer
>men and women aren't equal and they never will be
>trannys are mentally ill
>you can get into any fetish after long enough exposure (e.g traps)
>weed is better than alcohol but still a huge waste of time
>family is the most important thing you have
>>
>>38896129
>>family is the most important thing you have
That is one the most normie opinions you can have.
>>
File: 1471128210774.jpg (64KB, 578x594px) Image search: [Google]
1471128210774.jpg
64KB, 578x594px
I really fucking hate americans
clownpiece is cute though
>>
>>38896129
>unpopular
>implying
>>
>>38896129
Generals? Like I'm the army?
True, but they strive for different goals. Can't really compare them
Trannys are mentally ill but doesn't mean that is a bad thing either if they can find happiness
Hmmm idk maybe, I feel people are born with fetishes too
I can't smoke weed...no comment
Yeah I'll subscribe to that

I just came here out of boredom, not trying to start anything
>>
>>38896196
general threads, like on /vg/
>>
The worst part of a chocolate chip cookie is the chocolate chips.
>>
>Going on hormones once you're old enough to make the decision and you've saved your eggs/sperm isn't that big a deal
>But removing your penis is a terrible decision because chicks with dicks are hot
>>
>>38896214
I'm only ever on r9k. So pretty much every thread is cancer, I also don't belong here but I'm here
>>
>>38896129
>unpopular opinions
>posts only widely shared opinions
great start
>>
File: 1501843618784.jpg (354KB, 873x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501843618784.jpg
354KB, 873x900px
>>38896129
>/britfeel/ is super comfy
>>
>>38896349
britfeel is a bunch of retarded tripfags and normies it's not even a bit comfy at all
>>
>>38896435
that's what he meant tho. when you greentext it with a smug image it implies sarcasm
>>
>>38896129
>>generals are cancer
Not an unpopular opinon
>>men and women aren't equal and they never will be
Unpopular opinion
>>trannys are mentally ill
Not an unpopular opinion
>>you can get into any fetish after long enough exposure (e.g traps)
Not an unpopular opinion
>>weed is better than alcohol but still a huge waste of time
This is a person to person thing, so neither popular nor unpopular. I personally LOVE high CBD/low THC weed, but prefer alcohol, but think that people who do it often are irresponsible.
Not an unpopular opinion

You're pretty bad at this OP.
>>
File: pubpepe.png (16KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
pubpepe.png
16KB, 229x220px
>>38896435
true about the tripfags but it gets super cushie at night you silly yank
>>
>>38896496
oh I didn't see the papi,I assumed he was just following op's styling of greentexting unironic opinions
>>
>>38896522
>>38896246
His opinions are obviously unpopular otherwise you wouldn't be complaining about them

checkmate atheists
>>
File: image.png (110KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
110KB, 750x1334px
>>38896522
Women not being equal to men is a pretty popular opinion. There's a reason the international chess champinships have a list of the top 20 players and top 20 female players and no top 20 male players list, and it's that no women has gotten close to being in the top 20.
>>
>>38896600
I agree with every opinion except the general (disagree) and the weed (don't know enough about weed or beer) one.
>>
File: Touhou.full.1941248.jpg (206KB, 520x420px) Image search: [Google]
Touhou.full.1941248.jpg
206KB, 520x420px
>>38896129
>Hecatia is the best LoLK character
>Having a waifu or oneitis is unhealthy
>Big butts are overrated, and a good big butt is rare, as most have cellulite and are misshapen.
>There hasn't been a good president since Nixon. Al Gore losing the election doomed the United States
>feminism is the reason wages have not grown with the economy
>playing videogames with several hours of cutscenes is retarded. If you want a good story read a fucking book nigger. Looking at you personafags
>Similarly, needing to self-insert in a videogame is pathetic.
>any "hobby" where you aren't creating something or improving isn't a hobby at all
>r9k is a huge waste of time but I am addicted and I need help
>>
>>38896600
I never said I disagree with them though
>>
File: 1496715436890.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496715436890.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>having an easy cozy life is better than being successful
>being alone for long periods of time is not that bad
>being young is overrated
>growing up in a heavily christian family is the comfiest life, especially if your parents are into literature
>mentally ill people should all die
>people that don't want to work and are poor should all die (it's okay if you are rich)
>living in a tight budget is fun
>having to save money to buy something makes the thing better and more enjoyable
>>
File: 0509172134a.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
0509172134a.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>38896129
>>women are happier staying at home raising children instead of having demanding careers
>>there is only two genders male and female
>>Hilary lost and trump is here for the long haul
>>most robots could get laid if they would at least try to leave their basements and better themselves by exercising and stoping defeating themselves before they try anything.
>>pissing and shiting in jars and bottles is fucked
>>adderal is like legal cocaine
>>you wouldn't be fat if you eat less than 3k calories a day
>>there is no such thing as a alpha male in humans
>>
>>38896908
>there is no such thing as a alpha male in humans
So you don't think there's any sort of social hierarchy?
>>
I dont think a single wagie asides artists enjoy working. My parents retired after 30 years of teaching and said they fucking hated every second. They only did it because it was a guaranteed job from their campuses and every other degree required med school or several years of non attainable prior experience
>>
>>38896940
it differs from one social circle to the next. Also the time period they live in makes everything you think a Chad stands for subjective
>>
>>38896940
not him but i share a similar view, my english is bad so i will use gt to try to explain
>there is many hierarchies in society
>people value them differently
>some of these hierarchies make the core of what most people value
>people who are in these core hierarchies not always have the set of characteristics these hierarchies are sold as
>the stereotype that we make of the ones in the top of these hierarchies is useful but most of the time false
>people usually don't give a damn
i don't know if i was able to make my point and the other anon probably has a different one, so here its my opinion that no one asked for
>>
File: 1489612103885.jpg (42KB, 370x359px) Image search: [Google]
1489612103885.jpg
42KB, 370x359px
>>38896129
>people who carry genectic diseases should be sterilised, and people with genectic diseases should be euthanised for the good of the survival for the human race.
>not all races are equal.
>the weed legalisation movement is out to lower IQ and make people subservient, not to mention it is always exploited by big pharma for their own means.
>Islam is not a religion of peace, but an imperalistic ideolgy that has a lust for domination and power, how did it spread to the balkans and malyasia?
>6 million jews were never mass genocided by germany, Jews were killed but only the most degenerate, commie ones the rest is fabricated to demonise national socalism and make hitler look like a madman.
>the real genocide of the war was commited in the firebombing by bomber harris, the atrocites commited by the second advance of soviet mongolids in the red army.
>and in the german pow camps after the war where Eisenhower systematically cut off supplies to ordianry german soilders who wanted to just return to their wives and children, but ended up dying in their millions when they could have been saved by the Red cross yet were denied acess by eisenhower.
>Modern art and architecture is not art and belongs in the trash.
>Macron was right, Africas problems are mainly caused by people having to many kids and NGO's giving hand outs when they should simply leave them and demand would balance with supply.
>area 51, reptialians, chemtrails, flouride, flat earth etc, are conspiracies fabricated to take our eyes off the zionist globalist conspiracy and how we are all being brainwashed by the mass media into suicide.
>Traps are not gay, they are mentally ill attention seekers who think mutilating their genitals and taking hormone reasignment will make their lives better which is complete and utter bollocks as they will still feel empty in side and hate their lives yet wont show that and put on fake smiles and laughter.
>>
>>38897225
(2)
>Macron was right, Africas problems are mainly caused by people having to many kids and NGO's giving hand outs when they should simply leave them and demand would balance with supply.
>area 51, reptialians, chemtrails, flouride, flat earth etc, are conspiracies fabricated to take our eyes off the zionist globalist conspiracy and how we are all being brainwashed by the mass media into suicide.
>Traps are not gay, they are mentally ill attention seekers who think mutilating their genitals and taking hormone reasignment will make their lives better which is complete and utter bollocks as they will still feel empty in side and hate their lives yet wont show that and put on fake smiles and laughter.
>>
>>38896129
Which of these opinions is supposed to be unpopular, OP?
>>
>>38896129
Nearly none of these opinions are unpopular. They are normie as fuck, especially in certain rural areas of the US.

>men and women aren't equal and they never will be

Equality is literally an incoherent concept when construed as a descriptive category not applied to mathematical quantities. Men and women should be equal is coherent only because here equality is clearly used as a normative goal with reference to some fundamental normative resource (basic social goods, recognition, utility, rights, what have you). Otherwise literally nothing is equal to anything else and in fact things are so radically different that they are basically incomensurable (can't be compared according to some common metric) and struggling to make them comensurable to force superiority judgments returns absurdities (ants are superior to humans with reference to anthill-entering).

>>trannys are mentally ill

Obviously. Dysphoria is literally a psychological disorder.

>you can get into any fetish after long enough exposure (e.g traps)

I used to believe this, but actually it turns out to be wrong. I endeavoured to get into traps as an experiment and I'm still disgusted by ballsacks after a year of lurking these threads.

>>weed is better than alcohol but still a huge waste of time

true and maybe sort of unpopular.

Really depends on your family. Strong social relationships based on mutual recognition are certainly very important, but that's hardly unpopular.
>>
>>38896196
fuck off newfag
not original, who would have guessed
>>
You guys thing these are unpopular positions? You are like little babies. Check this out

>Feminists are basically right about everything and vindicated by basically every science including economics and biology

>race mixing is good and should be encouraged in order to overturn the material foundations of racial bickering

>Trans people are either just crosdressers, in which case policing their clothing choices according to arbitrary criteria (these clothes for women, these clothes for men) makes you a borderline retard, or they want to transition in which case they are the most basic barebones case of transhumanism (using technology to subject our nature to our will), in which case concern about their bodies makes you also a borderline retard that is lagging behind humanities development

>god exists and it is human Reason.

>Nation-states are worthless, arbitrary constructs and any motion to weaken them in favor of free movement is a victory for humanity.

>virtually every 4channer is an ignorant maladapted young adult whose knowledge entirely consists of reading headlines or the name of categories and trying to imagine what information they could be about without any more information, and they will either grow out of it or will voluntarilly exit the gene pool one way or another.
>>
>>38896129
>Equality is a myth to control us. Genetic and Environmental differences give the majority of us general advantages and disadvantages. These advantages include but not limited to; Intelligence, strength, environmental conditioning, maternal instincts, health, life span. But we should not discriminate based on our differences, rather focus on our strengths and where we have comparative advantages over others to achieve a more productive, happy, and freer society.
>North East Asians(Manchuria, Japan, and Korea) and Happas are the true master race.
>Trannies are mentally ill.
>Homosexuality is partially caused by a vicious cycle caused by pedophiles molesting young children who then end up becoming homosexual and end up molesting another child.
>pollution leads to increased rates of homosexuality.
>Government Education in America, Canada, and Europe teach kids to that homosexuality is normal and tell them to tolerate it and embrace it.
>Homosexuals and Trannies are prone to STDs, Suicide, Outbreaks, Shorter Life Spans, Infertility, and population loss overtime.
>We will never run out of space for human growth, nor will we ever run out of resources under a capitalistic system due to how people handle having scarce resources.
>Skyscrapers, Green Roofing, Oxygen Scrubbers, Dykes, Underground Railways, VTOL Aircraft, Indoor Farming, Aquaponics, Hydroponics, and Nuclear Power will ensure that we will not run out of resources weather it be: real-estate, food, power, oxygen, ect.
>The majority of millennials will grow up to be the loser generation and will never live a fulfilling life, where Gen Z will live on very satisfied.
>1488 is not the solution, a 100% free market where degeneracy and weakness are not subsidized by the government is the solution. absolute freedom means the freedom to fail, which will weed out any degeneracy in the long run, and as a result mankind can continue to evolve both physically and socially.
>>
File: 1494765475765.jpg (92KB, 767x575px) Image search: [Google]
1494765475765.jpg
92KB, 767x575px
>>38896349
>>38896557
BRITS OUT
/r9k/ IS AN IRA BOARD
>>
File: 796.jpg (27KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
796.jpg
27KB, 625x626px
>>38898536
Nice
Origami octagon
>>
>People shouldn't be allowed to join the political discussions anymore. Everyone has a fucking opinion right now and you all refuse to litsen and to actually debate on a professional level. Politics should be professional. People like Trump should never be allowed to be a politican, not until he actually gets some experience and knowledge.

>We don't actually need a government

>You will never win the "war" against the jews. Hating on the society and the tricks from jews won't do a shit against them. They will still have the power. The only way to take away their power is to attack the centralbanks. This is the ONLY way. Hating on muslims and other shit is pointless and you are prob just falling into their trap.

>Both death and birth are equally good and bad
>>
>>38896238
>cancer as an adjective
>i dont belong here
true
>>
>>38898847
ALSO

>memes should be banned

>bring back the gender roles of the 50s
>>
SotN is way better than Super Metroid
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>38898847
>>38898935
>>38896129
I agree with you guys, you guys are alright
>>
File: thinking.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>38896129
r9k is not a cesspool and can be good for you if you don't take it too seriously
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
>Serial killers are most often better people than their victims.
>Humans should not be granted any rights on account of their humanity. Rights should instead be granted solely based on intelligence. A very smart chimp should have more rights than a retarded human.
>The more people are born, the lower the quality of life for all people gets.
>It is wrong to live in accordance with your nature, because your nature dooms you to perpetual suffering. You should instead strive to create a new nature for the future generations.
>Family brings out the worst in everyone.
>You can commit any kind of crime against someone, and they won't really care, but if you tell the naked truth, they will rush to seek your destruction.
>You should not seek balance in anything. You have to always choose between right and wrong. In extention of this, women can only gain any worth as people, when they give up on being women.
>It should be illegal to own dogs.
>>
>LGBT adoption should be illegal
>>
>>38899300
>Serial killers are most often better people than their victims.

NOW THIS IS PODRACING
>>
>>38899365
It is true. You would see it too, if you weren't blinded by your slave morality.
>>
>>38896129
Tumblr feminazis and /pol/tards are two sides of the same coin. /pol/tards just happen to be more entertaining to me.

Speaking of tards, I think tards should be aborted before they're born. They serve no purpose in society other than to use up resources and have no potential to ever do great things without having everything handed to them on a silver platter.
>>
>>38898596
You realize gen z is not actually conservative? That study is a meme.
>>
>>38899475
And another thing...
Serial killers are a part of natural selection. Kill or be killed. If you can't escape one alive, sucks for you. Circle of life.

I don't mind them unless they harm children. I don't care about adults for the most part.
>>
>>38899588
mosquitos like anything else existing within an ecosystem are a part of natural selection, too, but I fucking hate mosquitos.
>>
>>38899588
yes and kim jung un nuking everyone on this planet is also natural selection

also why do you believe that children have more value than adults?
>>
>>38899679
Because they're innocent. Their minds are still forming and they haven't been corrupted by all the awful shit in the world yet. They still have potential. The only adults I care for are the ones close to be. If 100 adults died in agony, I likely wouldn't care. If 100 children did, I'd feel absolutely horrible.
>>
>>38899768
>*close to me
Sorry, phonefag.
>>
>>38896129
none of these are unpopular opinions, except general threads are cancer
>>
>>38899635
If you can swat away the mosquitoes, you won't have a problem.
>>
>>38899300
Some of these aren't opinions some of these are just demonstrably false. The more people are born the lower quality of life for all people gets is retarded. And if you stab me I'm going to be a whole lot more angry than if you pointed out a true character flaw of mine.
>>
>>38899768
children are not really innocent though

also why does it matter if they still are going to get formed by the society? why does their temporary "innocence" matter if they are going to become adults one day?

why do you care if 100 kids will die? they can all turn out to be total degenerates later in life
>>
>>38899956

And what's wrong with degenerates anyway? The only person that was nice to me in high-school was an uber-slut that later became a third-rate porn actress before dropping completely out of the radar. She was ultimately harmless, fragile and insecure. I'd feel kinda bad if she od'd or something.
>>
>>38899856
No, they are all true. You are just unintelligent and would be granted few rights in my world.
>The more people are born the lower quality of life for all people gets is retarded
No. I will prove it right here. Quality of life is a function of many variables, among others, personal space, sovereignty, and access to living space and resources. As the population of the world grows, these variables will as a result decrease for the average person.
QED.
>>
>>38900132
I would be way more angry if you physically hurt me or harassed me in some manner than if you told me the "truth". Also that's a dumb scarcity argument, unless you're a drain on society you don't lower the quality of life.
>granted few rights in my world
yea you're a brilliant ideologue and not a retard
>>
>>38900830
You lower the average quality of life just by existing. Without you, everyone would have 1.4*10^-8 % more space on average.
>yea you're a brilliant ideologue and not a retard
By the rights granted to me by myself, I would have you flogged.
>>
>>38901725
hehe I see you have also studied the blade *UNSHEATHES KATANA*
>>
>america is a great country and I am happy to live there
>morality is set-in-stone and objective, there is a right and wrong
>if we want society's wounds to heal we need to become closer to god, and stop rejecting the idea of god
>israel is in the right and palestine is in the wrong
>megaman 2 is the worst megaman game
>>
>>38896712
>any "hobby" where you aren't creating something or improving isn't a hobby at all
ow that hurt anon why'd you do that
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.