[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GO OUTSIDE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 1486929518858.jpg (968KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1486929518858.jpg
968KB, 1280x1707px
You're only depressed because you don't walk down the road.

There are so many things to do and see if you just start stepping down the street.

I didn't feel grateful to be alive until I broke free from my house-prison and started walking down the road.

Please do it if you feel down. I felt like life wasn't worth living until I changed my life by taking control.

This world is sick, and it robs you of the freedom you deserve when you let it make it so you stay inside 24/7. We should all be walking outside everyday, but we don't due to the industrial revolution.
>>
i guess ive got nothing to lose
>>
Frig off originally
>>
for what purpose I have nobody to tell what I saw/did outside. I have nobody with me to share the joy of seeing a great painting or a funny movie.
>>
Why do I want to go outside when it's the surface of the sun?

Idiot.
>>
>go outside
>heat makes me sweat profusely, everyone starts looking at me for being a poorly dressed lanklet aimlessly wandering outside alone
wtf im not depressed now!
>>
>>38895970
Does that work if you live in a town of 200
>>
>>38895970
could confrim.

think about an animal thats locked in a cage 24x7. it will get depressed/anxious after a while. wild animals rarely suffer depression and anxiety.
you think you're different than an animal. you're not.
>>
>>38896855
Yes, you don't walk outside for people.
You walk outside to be free.
>>
>>38896458
>>38896779
You don't need anybody.
You just need to feel free
>>
>>38896835
>People caring about other people on the side of the road

You'll get the occasional glare, but you might as well shoot yourself if you're going to let that stop you.
>>
>>38897035
Okay, I'll kill myself then. Goodbye
>>
>dude just go outside lmao
kys asap op
>>
>>38897152
Have you done it though?
Unless you're clinically depressed, it should help you.
>>
>>38895970
I can't leave the house because I have fucking homework to do reeeeee
>>
last time I walked down the road some guys in a jeep threw a cup of coke at me then I started running across a playground and they chased me in the jeep.

fuck going outside.
>>
going outside, your risk for being hit by a fucking car jumps up like 200%.

there's cars everywhere, driving fast as fuck, pretending they have urgent matters to attend to and people don't even wanna give you the right of way when you walk anymore.

when i cross streets i have to rubber neck because i'm afraid someone is gonna hit me then come up with some faggot excuse later like it's okay, but damage will be done to me.
>>
>>38897254
Those guys in that jeep are probably dead for all you know.

I, personally, would love something like that to happen to me.

There's a lot of negative shit in the outside world, but that's makes it an enjoyable experience.

I love almost stepping in dead opposums/raccoons. I love sweating and getting upset. I love feeling anxiety over what's around the bend.

I never feel anything inside of my house.
>>
>>38897287
Go walk through the streets of Detroit at night
>>
>>38897309
I love random encounters, but I certainly don't love getting murdered.
>>
File: 426364646.jpg (237KB, 1600x455px) Image search: [Google]
426364646.jpg
237KB, 1600x455px
>But it's hot outside and people will look at me and then I'll get hit by a car and then uhh uhh uhhhh

Go to the outside where people aren't
>>
File: 1470462346746.png (375KB, 572x464px) Image search: [Google]
1470462346746.png
375KB, 572x464px
>>38895970

>You're only depressed because you don't walk down the road.

You are fucking clueless.
>>
>>38897338
I would if I could, OP. Maybe you live in a rural area, if so good for you. There is nothing but concrete for miles here and I don't have a car.
>>
>>38897535
I do live in a Rural area, and it's wonderful.
>>
I get more depressed when i'm outside
>>
>>38897588
That's due to your perception of what you see.
You're staring at the negative half of reality, when there's an entirely different perspective you're neglecting.
>>
>>38897535
>There is nothing but concrete for miles here and I don't have a car

same
I absolutely have to move, otherwise nothing will change. People are the same as plants, you don't just grow anywhere.
>>
File: 1501528852286.jpg (230KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501528852286.jpg
230KB, 1280x960px
>>38895970
I go outside like once or twice a day to walk my dog and i'm still depressed as fuck. Just because it works for you doesn't mean it works for everyone...
>>
>>38897655
That's because you've got real, medical depression.

There's a chemical imbalance in your brain, and you need to change that through your diet and medication/drugs.
>>
>>38897678
Thanks for the advice but nothing works for me. I've had clinical depression since i was 15, so 12 years. I'm beleiving i was created for the unique purpose of killing myself.
>>
>>38897775
Keep trying.

Don't give up. I know how hard it'd be to stay afloat with depression. It's hard even without what you've got.

Someday you'll find out what to do if you dig deep enough.
>>
>>38895970
Yeah OP planning to escape this fucking prison soon enough
>>
I already did, I went on an 8 mile run in my neighborhood
>>
>Go outside
>everyone happy running around
>still feel miserable
Sorry opie that doesn't work
>>
I go outside everyday for work but my suffering stems from having to interact and participate in a society following a set of rules deemed appropriate by the majority
>>
>>38897655

Depression has many reasons.
I can assure you that without those two times you walk the dog it would be even worse.
The best thing is to get many endorphins in your body naturally:
- good diet, no sugary food and drinks
- phisical activity
- exposure to sun
- social interactions

this is the basis
>>
as far as i'm concerned every road is an extension of my house or room
in the continuous network of a human hive
plumb lined and protractored from my office chair to the empire state building
it doesn't matter where i am if a human built it
right angled and level concrete based
it's all the same trick
go into the wilderness if you want to feel alive instead of aligned
>>
>ywn enjoy nature with a qt gf who cherishes you and adores you
WHY LIVE
>>
its "caribana" week in my city where packs of darkies walk in every direction like zombies. i wish i was exaggerating.
>>
>>38897872
You've got that damn right.

OP here,
I live in a rural area.

I stop walking when I get to the highway
>>
File: 1501690182916.jpg (165KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
1501690182916.jpg
165KB, 750x738px
No amount of walking around outside will fix the trauma of being sodomized as a little boy. REEEEEEEE
>>
Go for a walk whilst high
>See happy couples and makes me want to have something like that
>See happy dads and sons, wish I grew up with a father
>See groups of friends laughing and smiling, wish I had that
>>
>>38897859
I don't follow those rules if they don't align with what I feel to be right.

For example, even though I'm 20 years old, I'd never get with a 14 year old despite having no life experience.

They're at a very fragile and volatile period in their lives, and it'd make me sick to do something like that to them when they're still formulating an identity in this world.

I would a 16 year old though.
>>
>>38897927
If you want it, go get it
>>
>>38897958
I fkn will cunt, I fkn will.

We all will make it.

Together
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.