[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

your son is born retarded do you kill him or not?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1500272090045.jpg (53KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
1500272090045.jpg
53KB, 500x541px
your son is born retarded
do you kill him or not?
>>
>>38895858
>your son is born retarded
>do you kill him or not?
Yes
>>
Fuck yes, I'm not raising no downie
>>
my uncle has an autistic son, they chose not to kill him

their life is shit now and there's no reason it should be shit, he makes over a million a year easily and he spends all his time cleaning up this fucking retarded kid's shit

yes I would kill it
>>
>>38895858
Why would i kill my own son? I could understand the question if he was some mentally ill tranny but just a bit potato? i wouldn't care id still raise the drooling bugger
>>
Yes. His life will be full of suffering and even worse than mine. He should never have been born into this world.
>>
File: 1499219794351.png (267KB, 603x397px) Image search: [Google]
1499219794351.png
267KB, 603x397px
Nothing personal, Champ.
>>
Give him a firm bullet dad
>>
Yes, i would.
I don't plan to have a child in my life, because i'd give him my shitty genes and do a shit job as a father. His life most likely would be miserable.
So yeah, if he were to be born retarded on top of that i'd rather kill him.
>>
this thread is hilarious but this especially
>>38895967
>His life will be full of suffering and even worse than mine.
youve obviously never spent any time around a retarded person. downs especially. they have no fucking awareness of anything outside of instant gratification, and literally every tiny little thing makes them insanely happy. they probably live a much better life than you and me, simply because happiness is so much easier for them to achieve. they just kind of coast through life eternally stuck in this childlike state. they also don't have to do shit. imagine a life where you're happy all the time, you don't know why, you never have to work or do anything unpleasant. man. its total bullshit for all the people who have to take care of them, but your argument is pants on head retarded
>>
>>38896046
What about meltdows?
>>
>>38896046
It depends on the level of retardation, anon. This retard kid who was in the same school as I as a kid just killed himself this summer. He was proper special class tard but he still had the self-awareness to hate life.
>>
>>38896104
>retard kid
Well, not a kid anymore.
>>
>>38895858
>child
Not happening.
>>
>>38895858
no way in hell i would kill my own son, nothing could make me kill my son except for mercy,
>>
yes.

there is nothing to gain in life when they're retarded as they will be bullied their entire life and you will be forced to take care of them your entire life.
>>
As a father with a healthy beautiful daughter I would definitely put down my child if she/he came out retarded. The most rewarding thing about being a parent and what makes all the hard work and patience worth it is when u step back and really see how far ur child has grown and that makes u love them. If my child had no potential and was just a burden on the family and itself I feel it'd be the proper thing to do
>>
>>38895989
LolekekXDXD
>>
Yeah, I would do.
But, what about the legal issues? I don't know shit about all this stuff
>>
Depends on how retarded.
I would never make a good parent though, so having a kid would be unfair for him. No more damaged people need to be born, there's enough as it is.
>>
File: chaika shocked.jpg (36KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
chaika shocked.jpg
36KB, 720x540px
>>38895858
Just remember:

if your own parents chose yes, you would not be here right now
>>
>>38897285
That's supposed to make me feel better?
More importantly, is that a good thing?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.