[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex is Overrated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Kong_skull_island.png (232KB, 291x420px) Image search: [Google]
Kong_skull_island.png
232KB, 291x420px
>Lost virginity at age 21
>One night stand with 9/10 girl
>I'm 32 now
>Haven't had sex in 11 years

Know why? Because sex is pointless without a relationship.
>>
>>38895694
so why don't you get a relationship?
>>
>>38895709
/thread

Orochimaru please let me post
>>
File: 1500912952838.png (423KB, 678x773px) Image search: [Google]
1500912952838.png
423KB, 678x773px
at 21 I already knew that

Had sex for the first time at 18 with my bf at the time. 5 years later, no other relationship, always alone, and I see no point in sex
I legit look for a relationship where my soulmate would acknowledge sex as a triviality rather than a necessity. Loving someone has nothing to do with penetrating them
>>
>>38895709

Because a relationship is distracting when you are still accomplishing some major career goals. Once I do, I'll find a relationship.
>>
>>38895694
34, lost virginity at 24 and can confirm. i've had sex and girlfriends before. realized pretty quick that, if you're a beta, average looking male, the effort you need to put in if you just want sex is completely not worth it. the amount of rejection you have to go through will completely destroy your self esteem. i imagine it's different if you're attractive and have to put in less effort to have sex.

the only thing i want now is a relationship with a woman that loves me. but that seems impossible
>>
>>38896024

Embrace your time alone because those are the best years to improve yourself.
>>
>>38896280
i'm already fit (more or less), have a good job, a house, car.

the only thing i dont have is social skills. i dont know how to get those.
>>
>>38896348

Then don't. Just find a girl who likes your social awkwardness. The house and fitness will balance that shit out.
>>
>>38895809
Fucking faggot >:l
>>
>>38895828
i have never met a Wizard before,

hi.
>>
>>38896378
i refuse to settle for a fat girl. if that's what you're suggesting
>>
>>38896484
He had sex eleven years ago you stupid fag.
>>
>>38896540
>11 years ago

and it was probably an accident.

This guy is a Wizard, fucking 32 years old and had 1 "one night stand with this 9/11 girl" suuuuuureeeeeeee
>>
>>38896490

Get a fat one and play sports with her until she looks THICC.
>>
>>38896602
He got an original hooker.
>>
>>38896608
Not the guy you responded to, but if they liked to play sports, they wouldn't be fat.
>>
>>38896608
that's disgusting. no offence.
>>
>>38896484
>>38896602

If you're curious, my one night stand wasn't accidental. I was a good student and she was impressed. She invited me to help her study at her apartment. She left me waiting in her room as she took a shower and then came back naked. Instant boner we did it but none of it ever blossomed into a relationship.

Maybe you missed the point of the "Sex is Overrated" title. It became a choice of mine to just not have sex unless it was in a relationship because it would just be a similar experience again. It's good in the moment but hollow feeling afterwards because there is no one that cared about you, no one that has built up nice memories together with you.

Think about going to a baseball game with your best friend, or a random stranger. It's a different experience.
>>
>>38895725
How do you think the Shinobi World would have turned out if Orochimaru had invented the Internet instead of wasting his youth on researching ninjutsu?
>>
>>38895809
I fucking hate your kind, thinking of sex as a souless motion of 2 bodies against each other, thats why so many women are unable to enjoy sex, because they think lowly of men craving physical intimacy because they are unable of feel the deep bond we feel while we hold close to the naked body of the woman we love. Your perfect boyfriend is going to notice that sex is just a chore for you and dump your ass when he realises that its never going to change
>>
File: 1501738907200.jpg (46KB, 169x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501738907200.jpg
46KB, 169x500px
>>38896961
You can find any philosophical meaning for intercourse that suits you better and helps you sleep well at night, it's just gonna be penis in the bum. Be it with someone you love or with a paid prostitute.
I don't mind if a future boyfriend (if I ever get one) dump me for that, to be honest with you, I already have this mindset that I'm a man who'll die alone for so long that I'm fine with it by now.
I still have God and his Word serves well as consolation.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.