[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird things you would do as a kid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: CR59X8QU8AAhYI_.jpg (41KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
CR59X8QU8AAhYI_.jpg
41KB, 460x628px
>if I would ever get a cut on accident i would freak out and not tell anyone
>i had long hair and i would take the loose strands of my hair and stick it between my butt cheeks and pull it out later
>always took off my underwear on the couch without anyone looking and throw them behind the couch and just left them there
>>
File: 1497416607433.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1497416607433.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>38895497
>i had long hair and i would take the loose strands of my hair and stick it between my butt cheeks and pull it out later
interesting op
>>
I had a period where I refused to talk and just gestured what I wanted like an ewok.
Also I carried a stick.
>>
>>38895552
got me thinkjin to be honest
>>
File: 1501978846348.png (147KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1501978846348.png
147KB, 645x772px
>>38895497
>tfw I was that kid who literally thought he was a legit Jedi
>>
>enjoyed carrying toy guns around the block and shooting people with it

should do it irl
>>
>>38896239
>tfw I used to "patrol" around the neighborhood with my realistic bb gun collection
I'm so lucky the cop that saw me kept driving instead of shooting me
>>
File: who.jpg (5KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
who.jpg
5KB, 261x193px
>i used to run and jump around my living room with just my underwear on making farting noises
>>
>>38895497
>would pull strand of hair from sisters head and make it squeak between my teeth
>>
>would put myself in unbelievable positions to hear my heartbeat
I liked to hear it, now I just wish it would go away so I could die.
>>
>>38895497
I would punch my bruises and cuts because my parents always said "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger".

I actually have loads of pain tolerance for someone of my build (athletic skinny) but it could just be tard strength (I'm unironically unsure if I'm retarded because I was in special needs in elementary but got out in middle school and lived a fairly normal life)
>>
revused to give a birthday party from the age of 9. Really didnt like people to come to my house, at that young age i allready didnt like people trashing my home that young
>>
File: 1498276735198.gif (63KB, 650x550px) Image search: [Google]
1498276735198.gif
63KB, 650x550px
>would lie partially under bed naked from the waist down
>>
>when i was 9 years old and got my first period, i would taste it
>>
I had a period where i would roll everywhere in my house. Even got skilled enough to where i could roll down a flight of stairs and land on my feet everytime.
>>
>take dingleberries out of my butt crack and hide them places
>dingleberries around the house
>one day the carpets need to be cleaned
>all the shelves and tables and furniture gets moved
>dingleberries exposed
>See dad picking them up, and he says, "I hope these are raisins and not nutty poop balls"
>I say, "Y-Yeah, raisins"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.