[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stay away from crazy girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>be aged 19
>engaged to a curvy italian girl who has massive tits and knows how to cook a great meal.
>I get home from a hard day at the office and head straight to my room to get changed.
>Only to find all my clothes cut up.
>including my favourite iron maiden shirt that I got when i saw them live.
>and a signed chelsea shirt that was framed which i got signed by the players after a game when they were doing autographs before they got on their coach
>probbly worth a couple of grand!
>only to go into rage mode and find her sobbing in the downstairs kitchen with a mascara dripping face, and cuts on her arms from self harm.
>she starts screamimg at me incoherently and reaches for a kitchen knife.
>only for the bitch to charge at me slashing my arms as i try to shield my chest from getting stabbed.
>We struggle and I manage to get the knife out of her hand and throw it to the side.
>with all my might I then crack her with a head butt and she crashes to the floor.
>reaching back I quickly realise what the fuck just happned and check her pulse
>thank god she is still breathing i put her in the recovery postion and try cpr but no luck.
>call an ambulance
>cover up mine and her arms with bandages to stop the bleeding
>button down my shirt sleves and put on my blazer to hide the wounds.
>use some of her fake tan to hide the bruise on my forehead.
>wipe my blood from the floor leaving the pile where she self harmed.
>Wipe my DNA from the knife and wipe it with her hand and blood.
>wipe a smear of her blood on the counter to make it look like she passed out from blood loss and headbutted it on the way down.
(1)
>>
>>38895032
(1)
>cover up mine and her arms with bandages to stop the bleeding
>button down my shirt sleves and put on my blazer to hide the wounds.
>use some of her fake tan to hide the bruise on my forehead.
>wipe my blood from the floor leaving the pile where she self harmed.
>Wipe my DNA from the knife and wipe it with her hand and blood.
>wipe a smear of blood on the counter to make it look like she passed out from blood loss and headbutted it on the way down.
>the paramedics turn up and I explain I found her like this when I got home and that she has a history of self harm.
>They take us to the hospital and put her on a life support machine.
>2 weeks later she wakes up from a coma and starts ranting about how i did this to her.
>she starts a legal case by her parents remorgaging their house.
>the case is thrown out due to lack of evidence and the paramedics witness statements backing me up and deciding the scene did not seem suspicios at the time.
>acroding to a pissed off leter from her parents she apparently had a break down tried to hang herself only to be sectioned and confined to a mental hospital for the rest of her existance.
>turns out days after she was taken to hospital, that she must have looked through my facebook that was left open that I forgot to close when i was using the internet as it was open on the messages when I used the internet.
>for her to discover messages to my cousin in Australia where we used kisses on the end of sentances when talking to each other.
>To think i could have fathered the next generation of mass murderers and genocidal dictators!

Moral of the story:
Stay away from crazy girls, even if it means taking the MGTOW pill and being alone its far better than being stabbed to death repeatedly like a living voodoo doll.
>>
>>38895032
>be aged 19
>engaged and have office job
what?
>>
>19
>engaged
save that shit for when your 35 life is too short to spend your best years committed to someone who will mostly hate you in 5 years.
>>
>>38895103
>>38895138
gas urselves kikes
>>
>>38895156
found the nazi
>>
>>38895103
I was an apprentice at the time in construction managment.
The money was terrible, but all aprentices are expected to get shit money only to then get the good money when they are comptent and become qualified.

And yep I fell for the engagment meme arse over face before enjoying my life, luckly for me im now 21 and have been to many places around the world, have had many great nights with people and memories and plan on contining them for a few years until finanlly settling down for the more mature objectives in life.
>>
File: Gendo_Ikari_by_Darthval.jpg (50KB, 680x485px) Image search: [Google]
Gendo_Ikari_by_Darthval.jpg
50KB, 680x485px
>>38895336
You are a worthy individual, anonymous.

They are rare on this place. All around you are losers who never ventured outside of the basement, and grow bitter because they never experienced life. You have experienced what life truly is and will live in solitude, neither happy nor unhappy, but at least aware that you went out and tried.
>>
>>38895138
Im more mature and will probbaly do that around my prime age of my mid 20s, that way im less likely of having ED and the genectic problems asociated with late fatherhood.
I also want my children to have a decent upbringing by their father who will be able to play football with them without being geriactric with a sore back.
>>
>>38895443
Thanks anon, indeed i sometimes wonder why I even come on here, yet I feel it's the best method for spiritual and phyclogical enlightenment to understand the questions of life better by learning from other peoples lives and taking note of peoples experinces and mistakes.

And its far better than any philosphy book or video from off the internet, as it is just ordinary stories not the work off some intlectual philospher who's writing for book sales or as a hobby.
>>
GTFO my /r9k/, normie.
>>
>>38895700
Well, it's still better than reddit, even with the traps.
>>
>>38895053

Borderline Personality Disorder, look it up.
>>
>>38895156
Dont worrt anon im 23 with 2 aryan kids and life is good.
>>
Crazy women are garbage
>>
File: 1501390611899.png (480KB, 1200x885px) Image search: [Google]
1501390611899.png
480KB, 1200x885px
>>38895738
Does having:
>no social life with freinds.
>Terrible communication skills where mid conversation i will get anxious forget what to say and jumble my words looking like a complete spastic.
>an undiagnosed form of autism that i keep putting off from getting checked to avoid meds.
>overweight.
>very Black pilled about life and acknowledge that the modern world is going to self destruct.
>reject materialism and live a very simple life without many luxuries as they do nothing for me any more.
>Alcholic who has to have a glass or more off whiskey a day.
>currently unemployed and have been for about 3 months struggling to find work in my industry.
>have lived a life of crime and messed up my chances of emigrating abroad to many countries.
>have battled with multiple drug adictions to cocaine, ketamine, speed and ecstscy.

Qualify me as a cyborg at least.
>>
Just in case some of you are confused, this story is completely made up.
>>
>>38895769
Oh without a doubt, ive never even set foot on that censored site and started way back with /b/ to /pol/, and only to migrate a while back to here to avoid the
>constant edgy underage summer fags
>r the donald normies
>forced memes
>and the tripfag menace

And suprisngly this place is superior and almost reminice of the old times of /b/ at times mind you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.