[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst thing you have, EVER EVER done?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 19

File: r9k thread.jpg (148KB, 1000x618px) Image search: [Google]
r9k thread.jpg
148KB, 1000x618px
Shot a duck with an air rifle whilst aiming at a Swan.

Watched it in it's death throes.

Felt terrible.

What about you?

Post how you FELT about what you did and WHY you think you did it. I did not even expect to hit anything.
>>
when i was young, 13/14 yo, i used to kill my sisters pets, either by throwing them from the window, drowing them, or choking them. i didnt feel particularly bad.
>>
>>38894989
Why shoot at a swan tho? Those are nicer than ducks desu
>>
>>38895044
pls give your home address so i can remove you from this planet.
>>
>>38895069
Swans basically act like geese
>>
>>38895069

OP here. No they aren't. But that's still no excuse for me trying.
>>
I plagiarized and cheated a lot in college. And I got a 4.0 and Dean's List. Everybody thought I was significantly smarter than I actually am.
>>
>>38896158
Fake it till you make it lad. There isn't anything wrong with that. It makes life kinda fun.
>>
I think I beat a kid to near death as a child, or I was beaten near death. I don't remember any of it but my family mentioned it at some point, but I've never dared to ask for a clarification of what actually went down. Some things are better left forgotten.
>>
>>38894989
I once posted a thread on R9K with the intent of making people feel bad, got like 200+ replies
>>
File: IMG_1537.jpg (76KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1537.jpg
76KB, 670x503px
My cat caught a mouse and broke it's back
I tried to kill it humanely using the (bullshit) method pictured, but I just pulled it's tail off.
Eventually I just hit with a brick.
It took multiple hits to kill it.
>>
>>38896412
what method is this?

reverse image searching yields no results
>>
>>38896547
http://m.wikihow.com/Humanely-Kill-a-Rodent
>>
>>38896391

Opee here, what thread? Why, Wofur?
>>
>>38894989
I made a pajeet eat shit in grade school.
Now that I think about it, I was quite the bully back then
>>
A retarded girl in my class died in 6th grade. I ditched her funeral to stay home and play Habbo.
>>
When I was house-sitting for my friend in high school I masturbated in his little sister's bed multiple times and never cleaned up. That was some self-destructive behavior shit. I always wonder if they found out
>>
Anyone else here only feel guilty while doing the thing or immediately after you do it? I lose my guilt after a few minutes after I do something that makes me feel guilty.
>>
I stole money from my dad so that he would think the house maid did it (since my dad unconditionally trusts me). She got fired the next day and i used the money to buy me food the days i skipped school.

Im a better son now.
>>
I raped a guy I had a crush on while disguised and then when his gf left him because of it I got together with him. He never knew it was me that had done it to him.
>>
File: a b.jpg (21KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
a b.jpg
21KB, 362x362px
when i was young i collected frogs in our pool, i even named them. Someday i got bored and smashed a tiny baby frog, i still feel bad for him tho
>>
File: IMG_1737.jpg (46KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1737.jpg
46KB, 400x400px
I used to catch frogs when I was small, gluing their eyes and nailing them to planks.. Oh, and I drew swastikas all over the place when I was in 1st grade, dont feel bad about that though
>>
File: 1475149207610.jpg (65KB, 552x781px) Image search: [Google]
1475149207610.jpg
65KB, 552x781px
>>38894989
One of these I guess would be top in my book but not necessarily yours:
>punched a kid in the stomach when in foster care for interrupting my brooding

>kid annoys me about using the bathroom
>jokingly, sarcastically say I can help with that (whilst thinking go piss outside)
>reallyplehhelp.png
>lock hands together to poke him in the stomach in an attempt to make him piss himself (he ends up pissing blood so that one is worse)
>retard breaks ps one system
>i push him into the ground over and over
>he claims I'm just like his brothers after trying to hit me in the face, but shaking too much to actually swing, so it was more so a touch
>I ignore because he's more broken than the ps one even though it doesn't work
>knew about a prank that a kid did not do
>didn't say shit as he got his ass kicked screaming in the other room, for my having loyalty only to the older kids (one obviously did it)
>didn't stop anal with gf even though she said no
>actually stopped once she said it hurts (she had previously said go ahead, though it may have been not completely sincere)
>was crying in dog's fur
>telling it about how lonely I was and such
>dog I normally baby I get appalled at for the silly situation, billions out there and I'm alone with no one that cares in foster care
>nearly choke dog to death, intrigued that it didn't resist as I sat on it and such randomly; went from pissed and sad to oddly calm
>later panicky because the dog wouldn't respond to anything, not treats, became a figurine movement wise as it was in shock at my sudden change in personality and mood
And there's one left that I keep secret, though it's less bad to me than the others, but worse possibly to you. And for the record I was one of the nicest foster children i've ever known, the parents always adored me until right before I aged out
>>
>>38898336
>for got to put spaces in greentexts to separate stories

>kid annoys me about using the bathroom
>jokingly, sarcastically say I can help with that (whilst thinking go piss outside)
>reallyplehhelp.png
>lock hands together to poke him in the stomach in an attempt to make him piss himself (he ends up pissing blood so that one is worse)

>retard breaks ps one system
>i push him into the ground over and over
>he claims I'm just like his brothers after trying to hit me in the face, but shaking too much to actually swing, so it was more so a touch
>I ignore because he's more broken than the ps one even though it doesn't work

>knew about a prank that a kid did not do
>didn't say shit as he got his ass kicked screaming in the other room, for my having loyalty only to the older kids (one obviously did it)

>didn't stop anal with gf even though she said no
>actually stopped once she said it hurts (she had previously said go ahead, though it may have been not completely sincere)

>was crying in dog's fur
>telling it about how lonely I was and such
>dog I normally baby I get appalled at for the silly situation, billions out there and I'm alone with no one that cares in foster care
>nearly choke dog to death, intrigued that it didn't resist as I sat on it and such randomly; went from pissed and sad to oddly calm
>later panicky because the dog wouldn't respond to anything, not treats, became a figurine movement wise as it was in shock at my sudden change in personality and mood

Just to clarify.
>>
>>38894989
A girl who had a crush on me was a complete bitch one day, so I cut her off, no calls, ignoring her in front of friends, completely zoned her out. I was her oneitis.

She is now on meds long term, seeing a doctor and has lost her job. She cuts herself, has been left suicidal and hears voices. She's tried talking to me and chatting me up but I still zone her out. Sometimes she tells friends that she just sits on the end of her bed thinking about me for hours and hours at a time, every day, and that's been three months since I last spoke to her.
>>
>>38897223
>never cleaned up
>wonder if they found out
they found out
>>
When I was 17 some guy tried to mug me because he wanted my bike. It was a rather light bike so I pretended to comply and when he got close I knocked him down and then grabbed my bike and slammed him with it on his head which broke his jaw. After I saw what I did I booked it, have no idea what happened to him.
>>
>>38898432
If it makes you feel better, it has nothing to do with how "awesome" you are, but rather how fucked up she is. It might as well be some random guy off tinder
>>
>>38894989
I stole my crushes flats and promptly smelled them for a half hour.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 1470x786px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 1470x786px
Back when I was a horny teenager I masturbated in a lot of different places, at sleep overs, even behind my mom and brother when they were sleeping (when I was 12 we stayed in the same room)
>>
>>38898492
Kill yourself you fucking meme.
>>38898432
bait.filetype
>>38898443
Funny how anons always assume that.

>>38898577
Weak to be honest.
>>
>>38894989
Show gore on omegle to a bunch of underage girls of dogs getting burnt / abused and have them cry their hearts out.
>>
>>38898614

stfu this isnt a shaming thread faggot im pretty sure youre worst than the summa all of them
>>
>>38898614
You first. My only regret is that I never asked her out after realizing her god tier foot smell.
>>
>>38898614
Not so fast, d'Artagnan. The truth is this girl and I really liked one another for months previous to this event.

I wasn't shy with her either, when she told me, before becoming a bitch, that she had been fantasizing about me.

Put your musket back in it's holster...
>>
>>38898714
(You)
>>38898678
No one is actually attracted to smells, and it's a meme for it to happen so often with feet here. Most of the time people are kidding and trying to get on people's nerves and you were raised to be unironically into the smell of the least sanitary place on the body. you may as well have a scat fetish and want girls to shit on your face. It's fine to be attracted to some part of the body, it's fine to be even creepy, but damned footfaggots are a meme.

>>38898659
I might be the worst, but I'm not a meme nor bait. People here talking about attacking frogs is obviously a theme of the website and it makes this thread pointlessly dishonest. Pointless in general.
>>
>>38894989
Rused a bunch of family and friends out of a boatload of money for years. Eventually it stopped working and I just pretended like things became unsuccessful and I didn't want to disappoint them. It made them all trust me more.

I still had 95% of the profits in my pocket though. They still have no idea how successful it was. They all think I simply fell on hard times but they're still being tricked.

Feel good about it. I knew it'd fail eventually. Glad I got as much money as I did out of them.

One bonus is that they won't ask me for money because they think I'm broke.
>>
>>38898822

tell someone to kill himself for such little thing is so fucking mean and pointless
>>
>>38898918
So's the amount of bait that's happened on 4chan over footfaggotry, of which has only got worse now with the smell meme added to it so often. It's the same as braaaap posting but he was here underage so he got taught the fetish. Fuck people that were raised on 4chan, annoying fucking newfaggots.
>>
>>38898918
>telling someone to kill themselves is so mean and pointless
There's a place called reddit and you should go back.
>>
File: 1492330613077.png (297KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1492330613077.png
297KB, 421x421px
>tfw I never hurt anything or anyone and I'm still pitfull neet with no human iteraction
there is no god
>>
>>38895069
Swans are the literal spawns of hell.
Swan-sypathisers deserve gas almost as much as >>38895044
>>
File: evil-bunny-wide-wallpaper-16391.jpg (178KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
evil-bunny-wide-wallpaper-16391.jpg
178KB, 1920x1080px
When i was 16 or 17, I used to shoot birds in my back yard with a bb gun. I would then cut their heads off and keep them in a coffee can i hid behind a bunch of my moms plants. I think I collected about 10 before I stopped.
Don't really feel bad about it, just not something I will ever tell anyone in real life.
>>
>>38897630
How can you rape somebody without showing your face? I assume you're female
>>
>>38897630
I mean how did you do it?
>>
File: 1496483921169.png (131KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496483921169.png
131KB, 900x900px
>>38894989
I saw a fat girl sit down on a small rodent and crush it with her arse.
I heard it making death noises and didn't tell her to stop crushing it with her bum.
The creature died due to my inaction.
>>
File: CvS_r8KWEAEYSzo.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CvS_r8KWEAEYSzo.png
1MB, 900x1200px
>be me, 8
>neighbors give us a rabbit that they found in their garden.
>think we know how to deal with it due to having a rabbit of our own.
>mom tells me to put it out in the back
>miss interpret this to mean kill it
>bring a some odd half month old rabbit into a bush in my back yard
>realize I have no way to kill it
>be stabbing this rabbit as a 8 year old with a semi sharp stick until it stops moving.
>wonder why I am non functioning human adult.
>>
>>38894989
Bulling a guy as the rest of people did.
People bullied me too.
>>
>>38898316
And now you are a stupid frogposter, Karma
>>
>>38896379
>Some things are better left forgotten.
I will never understand or harbour this mentality
>>
When I was a kid I buried a hedgehog alive at a playground in sand.
>>
>>38894989
I fucked my best friend's crush when I was 15. He had been in love with her for over a year. I did it because I really badly wanted to lose my virginity, I felt quite bad for a couple months but I learnt how to block out the emotions associated with it. Quite a useful skill.
>>
>>38898432
I know this feel desu
Except I was on the opposing end
In the end I never actually liked the guy but for some reason I thought I could actually live a normal life with him
I knew we were never actually going to get together but I suppose those fantasies of a normal family life helped me get through my normal day to day life
>>
>>38895044
So have you worked your way up to people yet
>>
gril told me about her abuse fetish, so I told her I would strangle her and kill her if she sent me nudes
after she sent me the nudes I just blocked her
idk
>>
>>38901280
Yo post digits
Help a nigga out
>>
>>38894989
I beat someone badly enough that they developed a speech impediment.
>>
When I was in 5th grade I was at a soccer field and two girls came up and took my ball, saying it was theirs and that I stole it. They ran away with it so I chased the one down and took it back. She bit me on the arm so I pushed her down and walked away. Ten minutes later their mom showed up, grabbed me by the collar and started screaming at me for bullying her children, so I headbutted her and broke her nose. Got kicked off the soccer team for it but I felt good for rekting a roastie mom
>>
>>38901431
got that roastie good m8
>>
I disappointed my parents
>>
File: we share that feel as a society.png (64KB, 976x600px) Image search: [Google]
we share that feel as a society.png
64KB, 976x600px
>>38902029
dfgdfgdf
>>
I was constantly angry as a teenager and took it all out on my mom. I feel like shit to this day.
>>
>>38895044
Oh I had a neighbor that did that. Drowned her sisters' hamster in the drain in their basement.
>>
>>38900568
>>38900584
I was pretty heavily dressed and trying to obscure my identity, even had on a ski mask. And yes I'm female. I did it while robbing him at gunpoint and also had a knife handy, and seeing what I could get away with that I then went farther to rape him. It helped that one of the first things I did while robbing him was zip tie his hands behind his back.
>>
Told someone to kys who then did it
>>
>>38896412
>broken back
>pulling spinal cord via tail to kill
:thinking:
>>
>>38896412
For future reference- grab them around the neck and by the hind legs, then quickly pull and twist the neck. You should dislocate the spinal column and kill the animal rather quickly and painlessly. The tail is too fragile to be used for the rear grip.
>>
>>38898432
good, she was most likely unstable from the start

i was a good kid in general, but killed/crippled a few small animals, only to regret it a second later. you probably felt it as well, catching a baby chicken thinking 'so cute, i could smash this yellow fuck in a second'
>>
I did this

https://youtu.be/rFlsvSklv5M
>>
I stepped on a mouse once, felt its skull crack under my feet.

It felt worse than I expected. Guess I'm not a sociopath after all :^)
>>
In highschool I was in a academy so I didn't go to my homeschool so me and my best friend went out wearing our tennis shirts (tennis was a joke but fun) and told them we needed money to keep tennis at our school with long meaningful speeches we were both high and I think they felt bad for us or something but at the end of the day we were pretty loaded

Talked to a girl alot, wrote me cheesy letter, started bullying here became suicidal

Kid paid me to do an essay for him towards the end of the semester in college didn't do it he failed and dropped out
>>
>>38903009
jesus christ anon why did you do that
>>
File: 1497743018494.jpg (96KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
1497743018494.jpg
96KB, 736x981px
>>38894989
as a child i remember swinging a dog around by there tail i fucking hate myself for doing it
>>
Relatively tame one, but I do feel genuinely bad about it sometimes.

On the last day before Christmas vacation in 9th Grade, the only girl who's ever had a crush on me came up to me and gave me a chocolate bar, clearly as a romantic gesture. Her personality was not at all what I was looking for (she had that lulz RANDOM style of humor that was dated even in 2012, when this happened) and she was pretty damn unattractive. So I thanked her, but I laughed at her expense with my friends later and gave one of them the chocolate bar, and then avoided the girl for the rest of high school. She was genuinely nice, just annoying and ugly, so I should have let her down to her face. Or maybe I should have just dated her so I wouldn't still be a KHV 5 years later.
>>
>>38903198
Oh, also I would occasionally chase my cats around the house with loud party horns when I was quite young. Hell, the rest of my family would do join in sometimes, and they weren't young at all - I don't know what the fuck they were thinking. Eventually one of the cats would always flop to one side in defeat, and we would relent. That particular cat is dead now and the thought of my doing that to him make me really fucking guilty now. Aside from that, we were very loving to our cats, at least.
>>
>>38897630
So you basically pulled a Revenge of the Nerds on him?
>>
>>38898822
Nobody cares about your blog, gay faggot.
>>
File: 1501871110463s.jpg (3KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
1501871110463s.jpg
3KB, 125x100px
>>38894989
okay boys, buckle up your dicks because this is one long wild autistic ride

>be me
>8-10 years old
>incurable autism
>playing in back yard with brothers
>stuffed wet sand into a pipe and threw it into the maple tree we had over our sandbox
>did it while my brothers weren't looking, told them it was being thrown by the neighbors
>they said they knew it was just me doing it
>autismengaged,jpg
>begin a systematic campaign of tossing rocks of increasing size out of the sky onto our property
>brothers start to think it really is the neighbors
>parents find out, they get concerned
>toss rocks past them while they're outside sunbathing
>they make us wear helmets whenever we go outside
>older brother thinks it's stupid and puts a bucket on his head when we're playing outside
>get a big rock, to throw right past him and spook him real good
>bombs away
>clunk
>he hits the ground
>ohfuckohfuckohfuck
>he's still alive, just has a bad concussion
>parents call the police
>police investigate the neighborhood for the catapult culprit
>realize what sort of fucking deep shit I'm in, stop throwing rocks and try to pretend it never happened

I'm pretty sure if my brother hadn't been wearing that bucket, I would have killed him. You have no idea what it was like when I realized I'd hit him- it was like my heart dropped out of my chest and got shit out my ass. And all for such a stupid autistic fucking retarded thing, wanting to prove my brothers wrong.

I mean, they believe me and apologized about how they had laughed at me before. But I went wayyy too fucking far.
>>
File: 640x640_rect_46751457.jpg (74KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
640x640_rect_46751457.jpg
74KB, 480x640px
I helped my friends gang rape a girl, beat up her boyfriend, and attempted to make him watch when I was 15. It didn't last though and we got caught.

I've actually done much worse, but that's the worst I can share on a public website.
>>
>>38896412
Thats what should have happened in SM64
>>
>>38903597
Who cares, just go for it.
>>
File: lmao 2 plate.png (71KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lmao 2 plate.png
71KB, 800x1200px
>>38903591
Yeah, this sounds like the kind of dumb shit an 8 to 10 year old boy would do.
>>
>>38903733
Nice try, Europol.
>>
>>38903778
I'm pretty sure what I did went a bit beyond typical dumb kid shit

I was a really autistic child
>>
File: 1500830802643.png (522KB, 700x632px) Image search: [Google]
1500830802643.png
522KB, 700x632px
>threw a lizard hard at the wall because shitty 12 year old to impress friends

>drown german roach I find in bathroom
>watch it slowly stagger to run away

>hit random mouse in bathroom extremely hard with sturdy stick
>break its back and watch it writhe

I feel really bad for the lizard because he didn't deserve it but the roach and mouse were pests. Thank god I don't live in that shithole anymore. Now I always save lizards whenever I get the chance.

I'm sorry Mr.Lizard please forgive me.
>>
>>38903780
Not europol or fbi. Just curious man. It's 4chan anyways. Everyone is just gonna assume its bullshit. share some stories, man. if you've done something worse than gangrape, it's worth greentexting
>>
Pretty much killed all the lizards in my back yard i killed them by hanging , burning , beheading or shooting them with my bb gun.
>>
File: 1456243017696.png (88KB, 325x253px) Image search: [Google]
1456243017696.png
88KB, 325x253px
>>38894989
I haven't done many bad things in my life. I guess the only "bad" thing I did was look up girl's skirts in middle school and high school and jerk off to the mental images I saved once I got home.
>>
File: 1500295290783.jpg (110KB, 774x782px) Image search: [Google]
1500295290783.jpg
110KB, 774x782px
>>38904119
I am also not europol or fbi. Or am I?
>>
>>38901337
Woop woop nice post digits
>>
Some Turkish boy was trying to Bully me so i body slammed into the pavement

He started having fits and foaming at the mount almost got expelled.
>>
>>38902278

Fembot here. Thats fucking hot.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.