[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me level with you guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1500767741480.jpg (98KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500767741480.jpg
98KB, 800x800px
Okay robots, I'm pretty new here. I wasn't exactly sure what the /r9k/ board was even about. And now I know. I think. So, you guys are all just NEET virgins, right? Is that it? And you guys are infamous for being whiny little shits about it? Yeeks.
Okay, listen boys, lemme let you in on a little secret. Getting laid/a gf is not going to make you happy. It really won't. If you haven't already figured this out already, woman are fucking terrible. They don't want to commit. They only love you when they need you, and when they don't need you you're nothing. They drop you at the drop of a hat, no matter how well you treat them or how much you love them.
I wish I could resist it. It's brought me nothing but long sleepless nights and a dependency on narcotics. Woman are the worst. Sex is a poison apple.

Just stay plugged in, robots. It's not worth it.
>>
>>38893467
Being a robot is not just being unable to get laid. It's about the fact that you're too different to fit in with social norms. You become an outcast. How you become like this doesn't matter. All that makes you a robot is ostracization. Not liking the same things everyone else likes. Not doing the same things everyone else does. Not fitting the cookie cutter shape of society. Not being a perfect cog in the machine.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>38893467
If you read deeper into the board you'd actually know that this board is for anti-normies and smug neets.
>>
>>38893687
Basically this. You can either be an outcast in your mind (cyborg) or an outcast both inside and out (robot)
>>
>>38893687
Being a robot is a choice. It's choosing to retreat into your shell instead of acting like an adult.
>>
>>38893467
But i'd really like to stick my peepee into a veevee at some point in my life, i really dont care as much about the emotional aspect anymore, since -as you accurately described, women are fucking terrible. Fucking a hooker is repulsive imo, wherein lies my problem of achieving a ridden dick. Im not exactly ugly but rather socially awkward.

I dont think of this achievement as something that will make me happy or improve my life from this point onwards, but i guess it would be a nice experience
>>
>>38893857
>Fucking a hooker is repulsive
Why?
>>
Except at some point its not "lol dry spell fukk women bruh", it is that in over a decade since puberty, you have no idea what love feels like. Kissing is an alien idea.

Sex and love are basic human needs and an obvious social boost. I can't believe you are so spoiled with it you can act like it is no big deal.
>>
>>38893955
Even though im a sperglord, i have the desire to mount a bitch by my own merit. Also there have been hundreds if not thousands of cocks inside there, which is disturbing.
>>
>>38894008
Only a closeted homosexual would think of other men's cocks when seeing a naked hot girl ready to have sex.
>>
>>38894077
maybe so, but i'd still rather have someone with less mileage than a whore. Doesnt have to be a virgin desu -even though that would be a very nice supplement
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.