[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My 15 year old brother who is the most whitestest athletic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1501153088279.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501153088279.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>My 15 year old brother who is the most whitestest athletic teenager you can possibly with a girlfriend and large group of friends calls me normie
>>
>>38891965
>whitestest
What's that supposed to mean?
>>
>>38891965
Yeah my literal Chad roommate calls people normie over discord. Idk what's going on these days
>>
>>38891965
>>38892035
everyone thinks he/she is a special snowflake who isn't understood by society because they're too "deep" and that everyone else has it easier than them ... thus most other people are "normies"

Just like you think your life is hard or that you have actual problem while there are 5 year old kids working 12 hours a day in fireworks factories in china.... just sayin
>>
>>38892127
I'd rather be that Chinese kid and get a gf when I'm older than my current no-gf self.
>>
Robots think they are special and unique, but if google it. You realize that a lot of millenials are in the same place. So claiming to be a robot means nothing.
>>
>>38892198
fucking this

Robots have hair, and so do a lot millennials. Therefore the concept of a robot is ridiculous.
>>
>>38892127
Right. Your example of misery has to do with different social classes. A normie would be someone who succeeds in their enviorment. We can keep going with examples of who has it worse if we jump from poor to rich. A loser in China would be someone who doesn't have the opportunity to work in a factory. Just like a loser in America is a khv virgin living in their parents house. It has nothing to do with who suffers more because we all do. The word normie was created for people who are socially capable. Now its thrown around by everyone with the opposite meaning of loser or uncool.
>>
>>38892164
see... you're just as self consumed, spoiled and delusional everyone else
>>
>>38892319
How do you know hes delusional when you dont even know his situation. For all we know Anon has a noose in his closet already. Im already planning my suicide if the end game of our lives is death without joy, is the poor chinese kids situation and mine any different?
>>
>>38892004
>what does it mean
Superior genes.
>>
>>38892515
i think the main difference is the amount of effort it takes to find you
that chinese kid will never get a real education, will never make enough money to leave the factory and has no safety net provided by family or government
you might be miserable, but as you're currently on a computer with internet writing on an image board I think it's safe to assume that it would be alot easier for you to change your life to the better and preventing "a death without joy".

I think most people on this board wallow in their self pity while actually living a pretty comfortable life.. except maybe a few truly unlucky anons
>>
File: lion bullying.jpg (229KB, 1183x847px) Image search: [Google]
lion bullying.jpg
229KB, 1183x847px
>>38892127
Chinamen have their own way of fun in that country.
>>
>>38891965
It's spaghetti. He gets it from you, the saying and the sperging. The difference between the two of you is he's the attractive one. That's all. If you weren't so ugly you'd go work out to be even more vein too, but make no mistake you're both autists.
>>
>>38893177
You keep mentioning things that are superficial a computer and nice things are only luxuries without meaning. If changing my myself was so easy I would have done it by now. Working out and joining clubs haven't done much for me. All I ever have wanted is friends, people who want to spend time with me and vise versa. I haven't had a friend since 5th grade. I live in a country that offers me a life without any meaning. I can exist without worries and without the outside world that doesnt want me to begin with. I would have preferred to be born dirt poor and develop character in the streets of Mexico than become and empty shell with no redeemable qualities
>>
>>38893408
Hes adopted we're very different in many ways and no hes not autistic hes the kid that would call you a faggot in middle school. Ive forged his crusty ass to be normie. Safe to sat I succeeded but created an annoying piece of shit in the process. All that matters is he will live his life in ignorant bliss and die peacefully unlike his older brother.
>>
>>38893177
but he will have a gf which is so much more important
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.