[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heroin Robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Snapchat-102945693.jpg (446KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-102945693.jpg
446KB, 1080x1920px
Anyone else? I've been using since July 2015, but was never truly addicted until May of this year.

I managed to get clean for just under a month but as of this past Thursday I'm using again. If I could quit all drugs I know I could do amazing things with this life but it's been so fucking difficult.

Have some kratom coming in the mail today which I hope to use for a taper.

>Also a warning to all you noobs out there
I've never shot up. Only smoked, sniffed, and occasionally plugged. It's totally possible to become fully physically addicted to heroin from snorting, as long as you're using enough. And because it's less potent of a high without shooting it, I actually have to use more dope to get high than some junkies I know who have been shooting up for years.

Feel free to discuss the fun of getting high, the terrors of quitting, or anything else in between.
>>
File: 1499699369861.png (206KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1499699369861.png
206KB, 500x250px
>>38890751
My man i hope you know drugs are like totally not cool and are totally damaging your body in ways that aren't visible so you should like totally quit the crap before you take the permanent dirt nap Drugs are bad.
>>
>>38890751
Enjoy dying at 30
>>
I love the heroin chic life but im not rich enough or famous enough to live it. Also never done heroin but i would if i could.
>>
>>38890751
How/why did you first start using?
>>
Stop using heroin, now.
>>
File: 1501828835883.jpg (50KB, 518x514px) Image search: [Google]
1501828835883.jpg
50KB, 518x514px
>>38890751
>Using drugs

Fuck off, normalfag. No real robot would have the social skills or confidence to interact with a dealer and acquire heroin.
>>
>>38891500
I order weed and amphetamine online.
>>
File: 1500496667185.gif (645KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1500496667185.gif
645KB, 500x375px
>>38891500
It's hard at first but it's worth it to destroy your body and have a few moments of happiness before crying yourself to sleep again.
I use MDMA, Xanax and LSD on the regular.
>>
>>38890751
I wish I could get addicted to heroin but I just don't enjoy it. It does nothing until it makes you so sleepy you can't do anything but take a nap going in and out of consciousness feeling all weird and floaty. It's not fun at all.
>>
File: 1501219273546.jpg (19KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501219273546.jpg
19KB, 400x500px
>>38890751
Dude, no! You made it for a month and then went back? You're going to have to go through the whole withdrawal process again, you idiot! Come on, man.
>>
I ended up abusing my perscription of hydromorphone until they cut it off. Would wake up in the middle of the night in cold sweats, after hours of just lying in bed desperately trying to fall asleep. I ended up getting drunk every night just so i could fall asleep. Opiates give a nice high but fuck them. They can easily ruin your life.
>>
all junkies die
>>
>>38894204
This is also true for non junkies
>>
>>38890751
Well, you plug it. Thats right around IV I believe, not sure why you don't IV.. Anyway, the onky way to stop Heroin is to stop using all together and tough it out. As soon as you start developing withdrawal everytime you use after that it will get more and more difficult to stop. Everyone thinks quitting dope is just getting sick, if that was the case, I would still use. The hard part is staying off of it and unwiring the short cuts in your brain to the pleasure centers.
>>
>>38890751
You can do methadone maintenance if you think you cant just drop it or cold turkey, but using kratom is a bad idea because it wont change your behaviours you have learned while using. Using is ritualized behaviour and althiugh kratom is weaker your still feeding your addiction. Methadone, although a shitty option does allow for behavioural change to occur and for long enough that when you taper off of it you can handle and think rationally about your drug use.

Kratom is fucking gay and a waste of money, you will ultimately wind up using again
>>
>>38894337

I mean die, like. right now. kill yourself you degenerate junkie fucks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.