[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never had a close group of friends to play video games with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1501975163275.png (72KB, 855x855px) Image search: [Google]
1501975163275.png
72KB, 855x855px
>never had a close group of friends to play video games with
>have no good memories of playing games with friends
>any time I did play games with people it didn't last, and I was always on the outside
>just memories of playing by myself and imagining having someone else to play games with from my early childhood up until now
>making custom maps and scenarios by myself and daydreaming about showing them to a friend
>playing something and pretending like there is someone in the room playing with me and talking with me
>all those countless hours spent like that, years of my childhood and adult life gone, hopelessly, stupidly waiting for other people
>>
>>38889651
Its a wonder you haven't killed yourself yet.. You know, if you live stream your suicide people will be there with you
>>
>>38889651
>all this wasted time
>all he had to do was go outside and play with the other kids
Only have yourself to blame there OP
>>
>>38889651
I remember the only thing I had was 2 or 3 friends online I would play cod with online and tibia
>>
SHIT I RECKON I HAD IT PRETTY WELL I HAD QUITE A FEW PALS TO PLAY XBOX AND RUNESCAPE N SHIT AND THE SENPAI I GOT YOU BROSKI
>>
File: 1498035863866.png (49KB, 171x178px) Image search: [Google]
1498035863866.png
49KB, 171x178px
>>38889651
>Not becoming so mentally damaged from years of forced isolation you become independent and don't feel comfortable around others
sucks to be you fag
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 448x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 448x604px
>always wanted to play D&D
>never have
Being a cyborg is worse than a robot
>>
>player owned houses in rsc varrock
>that place in varrock is a ghetto in both osrs/rs3
>>
>>38890357
Nah, man, robots don't even play DnD, nor do normies, it's a cyborg-only hobby.

Normies think they're too good for it, but, also, it requires huge amounts of physical logistics and planning and socialization, so a true robot would never muster up the courage to commit to that in a million years.

As a cyborg, you can use your abilities to leave the house without anxiety to walk over to your local tabletop gaming store and see if they'll be having any open RPG events soon. They probably will.

Our specific rung of the social ladder was made for this. I know you can do it.
>>
File: 1385419006671.gif (2MB, 374x354px) Image search: [Google]
1385419006671.gif
2MB, 374x354px
>>38890357
>>38890480
I thought D&D was practically normalfag-tier, though.
>mfw I just read books to various TRPGs and imagine having a group to play them with, rolling characters and writing up ideas for campaigns
>even I somehow ended up finding a group to play TRPGs with there's a 95% chance that they've never looked beyond D&D, Warhammer, Pathfinder, etc.
>>
>>38890450
Eeeeeaast side
>>
I am exactly the same as you but I didn't even crave the company. I just played by myself for years because my parents didn't give a shit about the fact that I was every day for years in front of a computer screen for hours on end.

No wonder I'm pretty much a sociopath today.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.