[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Was chatting with some friends >A Stacy comes in, much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: yoQasKhaT1qu2-WdgPXIgQ.png (9KB, 403x85px) Image search: [Google]
yoQasKhaT1qu2-WdgPXIgQ.png
9KB, 403x85px
>Was chatting with some friends
>A Stacy comes in, much of it is a blur
>I make a joke on how my friend collects Stacys in his discord
>I laugh, I realize these are casuals, they don't know what a Stacy is
>"You know, an ethot"
>The girl realizes it is targetted towards the girls in the server, tells me to shut up in simplest terms.
I am an uppity bitch, when I see a girl get a bit sassy, I go in for the drama. It's fun at times.
>She goes off, using bland insults
>I point this out, explain how when people use it so often, it loses it's meaning, for example, fuck. We use it so much, we forget that it's meant to have a bad connotation at times.
>I suggested her better insults
>she replies with, "You're proud of that"
>Another girl in the voice chat gets a bit uppity, thinks I'm talking to her, I tell her the straight truth.
>I describes how people don't care about her, but she takes it as a compliment, thinking she's superior to me. Leaves me be for a bit.
>Stacy keeps going with the bad insults, she finally types 1 phrase.
>"You think I care about you you fucking dirty ass cunt"
>I suggest she puts a comma between the yous, because it might get confusing for people with an IQ under 60 such as herself.
>She starts spaming You you, atleast 10 times.
>She leaves the servers that we have mutual

This happened an hour ago.
Discord drama, I'm not the only girl out there that gets a bit uppity, but damn. It sure is fun sometimes when they don't understand half your jokes. Any of your own stories about an autistic Stacy?
>>
>>38886678
This is such a garbled mess of a post that for once, I believe you are actually female. Because there simply is no train of thought to follow here.

Tits or gtfo
>>
File: kekpe.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
kekpe.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>38886723
fuckin savage

but this
>>
>>38886678
can you fuck off with your blog in an original way
>>
>>38886723
>, I believe you are actually female. Because there simply is no train of thought to follow here.
holy fuck OP probably just turned inside out and burst into flames
>>
>>38886840
>savage
GTFO 9fag
>>
>>38886678
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your original post gave me cancer anyway.
>>
File: Drawn mountains.jpg (685KB, 1800x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Drawn mountains.jpg
685KB, 1800x1036px
reeee
*whease*
reeeeeee
*cough* *choke*
At this point, the AI saves you, and you are now a pepe
>>
>>38886723
I agree 100% with OP, generally speaking of coarse
>>
OP oppressed a poor womyn online
>>
>>38886678
nice blog anon. Now stop posting discord shit here I fucking hate it
>>
>>38886678
newwwfagg intensifies
>>
>>38886678
>Any of your own stories about an autistic Stacy?
yes, it started one minute ago when I began reading this thread. Fuck off roastie, no one cares about your dumb discord drama
>>
>>38886678
I feel sorry for you, your edge cuts your stacy friends, and you're acidic personality magnifies the pain to undue proportions.

But you also need to lurk more, if you want to fit in with us.

Goodjob making this thread. You are the nazis/bolshevik of this board, you are few in number, but you screech and you attack relentlessly until you turn our beautiful board into normie central
>>
>>38886678
>Implying you are any better than anybody you were arguing with
Woman are a cancer that must be purged.
>>
>>38886678
you are whats wrong with the world
leave discord forever
>>
Join a discord server that has such an air of toxicity towards women that they can't stand being a part of it for long.
>>
File: 1496968115130.jpg (26KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1496968115130.jpg
26KB, 251x242px
>>38886723
blew air out of my nose, thanks anon
>>
>>38886723
Masterfull, well done.
>>
>>38886678

I can't stand entitled "gamur" bitches like you.
Gotta make a scene and try to be a e-bully because some girl's a little prettier than you. Way to assume you know everything about a person just because she's better looking. You started it because you felt insecure.
This whole thread is a joke. Youre just vying for "moar attentionz" cause "2fembot4u"

Well fuck you op, and the e-cock carousel you rode in on

TL;DR Ima girl btw ;)
>>
>>38886678
DESU women don't act like this when there's a guy that can hear them.
The instinct for dick is there.
>>
>>38886678
No, videogames are full of cunt single mothers looking for easy meat though.
This would be fine but they're typically garbage at the game.
This would be fine too but they think they're hot shit and that their dumb opinions fucking matter.

I've had to deal with two and that was two too many.

As a rule guys do not enjoy drama. It interrupts good vibes and usually rather than be catty, we just put a foot down and end it violently and suddenly.
>>
>retarded post, was offended by someone and posted it on 4chan to feel better
certified female. take your anxiety meds please
>>
>>38886723
>OP male
>"good thread,you go op,fuck the stacies !"

>OP female
>good greentext but no one knows that op is female
>"savage op, good thread ! .."

>know that op is a female even thought that the greentext is good
>"you're stupid, attention seeker...thot..etc"
>tfw bunch of virgins wining about lack of sex and that no girl actually likes them
i wonder why desu
>>
>>38889916
its obviously an anxiety fueled post about trivial bullshit, in this case "omg some girl on discord called me a dummy".
no guy would ever make such a big deal out of it, also sage
>>
>>38889916
Please stop before you sound more retarded.
>>
>>38889916
your post was bad and you should feel bad
which you do, so all is right in the world
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.