[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most pain you have ever felt? Physically or Mentally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (707KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
707KB, 3264x2448px
What's the most pain you have ever felt?
Physically or Mentally

pic not related
>>
When i saw my oneitis walking down the hallway holding chads hand.

That was 3 years ago.

Ive been texting her everyday since. She hasnt replied.
>>
File: mspaint.png (16KB, 777x579px) Image search: [Google]
mspaint.png
16KB, 777x579px
Mentally, it's got to be limerance. Head over heels obsessed with someone you can't have until Mr. Brightside becomes your anthem.

Physically I don't have much. I slashed my wrist which hurt a little bit, but the shallow ones hurt more. Deeper it was the more numb it felt. I got a cannabis seed stuck in my eye once, that was probably the most uncomfortable.
>>
Probably methadone withdrawal
>>
>>38886637
Knocked down my dresser and reflexively went to catch it
Shit fell on me and smashed my fingers, breaking them and popping them open
I almost bled out in the way to the hospital, the pain was unbearable, the fingers were so busted they couldn't stitch them and put strips to hold them together so it would heal naturally, nails fell off a month later, still have scars
Good thing it was the left
>>
File: 1495471403566.gif (2MB, 295x218px) Image search: [Google]
1495471403566.gif
2MB, 295x218px
>>38886637
Physically

One day riding my bike to my friends house
Car speeding up on my ass texting and driving
almost hits me, i jump off my bike, bike gets hit
>rip my bmx bike
Car keep driving
i layed in my neighbors driveway for a hour in pain
my elbow is gashed to hell it got ripped up on the driveway , needed stitches didnt get em
both knees bleeding other elbow a little gashed
bled alot fading in and out legit thought i was bleeding to death
>was 8 so
after that hour of not feeling anything thinkin i was paralyzed try to get up could barely move felt so sore then i woke up at home in bed still fucked up

>tfw the bitch who hit me didnt stop
>tfw my bike is ded
>almost died a couple feet from my home
>>
>>38886637
About 15 I rode my motor bike into an off duty police officer who was also on a motorbike head on
I was going about 45mph he was going maybe 30
Knocked him off his bike and the force threw me into the air where i flew about 3m high then 15m then slid along the dirt about another 5m
Only know this because dad was riding behind me
Had full protection gear so wasnt to bad
But i crushed most of the bones in my ankle and broke my thumb and wrist
Was pretty fucked up
Officer didnt care though because he was in the wrong and on the wrong side of the road
>>
>>38886637
at one time? probably touching fire and hot stuff for a second to see what it feels like.
>>
>>38886637

Physically: Turned my foot upside down and fell on it on PE. It didn't broke, but I coudn't move it for like a week or 2

Mentally: Wen't to het facebook and saw a photo of her and Chad
>>
I once flung my arm out while I had a fractured collarbone, effectively turning the fracture into a full-blown break. I remember just sitting there, burning with pain, unable to move or speak as tears rolled down my face.
>>
>>38886637
Mentally will take too long to describe. Physically, having surgery to correct pectus excavatum. They gave me epidural as a painkiller, but it didn't work so when I woke up, I felt everything. I was on morphine for a week after that. Had mucus buildup in my chest from staying in bed for so long, couldn't breathe because of it. Couldn't get up to take a shit or even cough without intense pain.
>>
File: 1499329191491.jpg (49KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1499329191491.jpg
49KB, 804x802px
>>38886637
Rotting tooth pain
>>
File: klonopinrect.jpg (117KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
klonopinrect.jpg
117KB, 660x440px
>>38886637
Klonopin withdrawal probably I almost blew my head off
>>
The realisation that i'll never be a "normal" human being, never become a functional member of society, never will become anything useful to others, never will do anything great for the world as a whole.

The realisation that i am just a human husk with no personality that isn't useful or emotionally thrilling to anyone.

Tear ran down while i typed this in, thanks anon.
>>
>>38886637
Physically, did a little over a hundred squats without reps. Just straight 100+ in one time. The days that followed, I couldn't get out of my bed because my legs were destroyed. The pain is so incredible. But it feels good.

Mentally, I caught my girlfriend at the time sexting another guy on WoW while watching her stream and noticed her UI had the saved the convo while she swapped to an alt. Huge fight after that. It's been five years and my heart is still shattered. Anons, if you decide to work, make sure you only work part time so you don't give your significant other free time without you to keep an eye on her.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.