[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you imagine yourself not being lonely, anon? Can you actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1448641272347.png (6KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1448641272347.png
6KB, 750x750px
Can you imagine yourself not being lonely, anon? Can you actually imagine being with someone and interacting with someone all day?

I feel like I went so far into being alone I wouldn't be able to live with anyone. I don't think I'll ever have a gf, let alone a wife.
>>
>>38886320
>Can you imagine yourself not being lonely, anon? Can you actually imagine being with someone and interacting with someone all day?

No.
Being lonely has become a part of who I am.
>>
>>38886320
I've been to videogame meetups and it always surprises me when I'm the most outgoing and sociable.
I'm always the one who salvages awkward moments for people by thinking quickly.

I'm worried I might not actually be an introvert at all.
>>
>>38886320
Well im coleader of a guild of like 66 people and i have alot of senpai in a group chat so i think im okay
>>
>>38886320
I don't have to imagine it; I remember it all too well.
>>
>>38886370
I noticed this too. In spergy situations I'm actually the most outgoing, even if generally I'm a total introvert. Even on dates with girls I actually talk the most and have no issue with it.
>>
>>38886370
>>38886489
I think it really is just a matter of quick thinking. I've managed to pull it off most of the time, but when I don't it really hurts.
>>
File: five male archetypes.png (76KB, 800x1113px) Image search: [Google]
five male archetypes.png
76KB, 800x1113px
>>38886370
>>38886489
>>38886509
I've had the same experience too. I think it's all a matter of being in the present moment and the words come out by themselves.

I think it has to do with social hierarchy. When you believe you are "superior" to those around you you are more relaxed and feel more in charge, which enables you to act sociable and take responsibility for the course of conversation. When you are around people you feel inferior to your reflex act is to be insecure and less talkative. Losers are always people with inferiority complexes that make them assume others are looking down on them (more often than not they aren't and it's a projection of their fears) and prevent them from relating with other people.

The solution is to bullshit yourself into feeling in charge always at any time, also known as "confidence". Of course that's easier said than done.
>>
>>38887855
It's not really about superiority. I talk when I have to. If there will be an awkward silence, I can break it and carry the conversation. But if there's no need, I just don't talk. Unless I'm really at ease with the people around me.
>>
Same
I think I'm retarded because I have almost no self consciousness
Like this one time I'm at work and some dude smashes his truck outside so I just start talking about anime while he waits for a tow.
>>
I have no personality or experiences or interests

I'm basically a non-person, I can't think of a reason why someone would willingly want to spend time with me. I can't hold a conversation in any facet, I can't make decisions, I hold very few opinions
>>
>>38887943
Same. I also used to start browsing my phone in situations where you really aren't supposed too. I don't do this now though
>>
>>38886320
>can i imagine a real person i would feel comfortable sharing the rest of my life with after being spoiled by anime standards?
No, not really, women are whores, the ones that aren't are fighting against their natures to stay pure and monogamous
>>
>>38887996
This, this, and this. And just a pinch more of this to keep it original.
>>
>>38887996
Part of becoming a more interesting person is to become more opinionated and partial in things. The whole "neutral, unbiased, I-want-to-be-okay-with-everyone" attitude is for pussies who just want to shrink out of existence.

--
Test blergh blergh blergh.
>>38888888
>>
>>38888364
>the idea of neutrality is so foreign to me it looks like cowardice
You've been eating your porridge haven't you
>>
File: 1501504750075.jpg (50KB, 631x796px) Image search: [Google]
1501504750075.jpg
50KB, 631x796px
>>38888393
>mfw a non-person replies to me
Hello roachie.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.