[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a girl on discord I really like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

>We live nearby
>our sense of humor seems pretty similar
>both christians
>very similar politics
>both went through rough childhoods
>both are awkward
I really like her but am scared to be a bother so I just end up staring at our pms or like typing a message in the bar and deleting it.
>>
File: 1501188552638.png (474KB, 894x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1501188552638.png
474KB, 894x1055px
>>38886166
that must be very frustrating op
>>
You're gonna spend months talking, maybe even daily, then you're going to have a debate in your head about "does she or doesn't she? should i ask or not? will i ruin the friendship?" which will hold you back and you'll stay doing that for so long and eventually get friendzoned and she'll meet someone else and you'll still be in love with her and it'll just be a mess and you'll be full of regret every time you talk to her wondering about what could've been

basically i've been in a situation like this where i met a girl i liked a lot and was very similar to and i never did anything and i stayed good friends with her but i would always wonder if i could've done something more
>>
>>38886339
This is of course if you don't do anything. Go for it if you have an inclination there might be interest on her end. I wish I did and I regret it to this day.
>>
>>38886166
>>both christians

Kill each other.
>>
>>38886166
On one day, take whatever hobby you usually do and pull it out of your schedule. Instead of doing that, work up courage like a motherfucker.Work up more courage than a cougar that's about to hunt a herd of rampaging buffaloes.

Then fucking go for it.
>>
>>38886378
My current hobbies are shitposting, working out, and bible study. Not super interesting.
>>
>>38886166
Just tell her you're gonna be in her town soon for something and ask if she wants to hang out while you're there
>>
>>38886674
>bible study
how can anyone do this and still remain a christian?
>>
File: 5vJ9NW.gif (935KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
5vJ9NW.gif
935KB, 320x180px
>>38886166
go for it or you will loose it

>tfw knew a girl for 8 years
>in june she bailed on me for my friend
>was literately going to ask her the next day
>acts like we are still firneds even though she barely talks to me anymore
>ive given up on life after that
>used to act all lovey dovey with me
>she went for my friend which she knew for a month
>8 years vs a month ok cool
>>
>>38886166
ask her out on a date anon, dont let it be one of those "what if" memories.
>>
>>38887199
We've talked about hanging out. I was feeling nervous but she just shot down a different dude on discord.
>>
Update we're going to mass together tomorrow. Take the Catholic pill guys (mfw I'm a protestant)
>>
>>38886738
Have a double digit IQ
>>
How do u meet someone on discord
>>
File: 1461683207903.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1461683207903.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>38886339
this is too relatable
originalblox
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.