[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /gave up/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: killmev22.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
killmev22.png
227KB, 635x661px
who here /gave up/?
>>
Is that your first cup? Should I wait until your finished that? i don't want to bother you
>>
>>38885080

No, please go ahead and speak
>>
Once I hit 24 and was still a virgin I realized the 80/20 meme was actually true and decided to throw in the towel. I deleted my facebook and spend most of my time gaming now.
>>
File: 1488921325577.png (157KB, 440x666px) Image search: [Google]
1488921325577.png
157KB, 440x666px
>>38885056
I did a long time ago.
Fucking hell anon, I fucked up my life.
It's my fault, I'm just too weak for this dog eat dog world.
>>
>>38885056
Gf is an unachievable goal.

Spent a few years trying. and failing, 3 times a year

Why do you want gf?
>>
Yes, but I don't call it giving up. I like to think of it more as restarting my life without the pressures of society. You start to realise that most people are full of shit, so you stop listening to their shit.
>>
>>38885056
I gave up on June 30th. I was 26 and nothing to show for it.

The on July 6th I met a girl who made my heart skip. And just like that, I'm back in the game.

Bros I'm gonna marry this girl. I'm not giving up.
>>
I've given up on everything except giving my son the best life he can possible have
>>
>>38885056
I've given up on life,it never fails to disappoint me, every turn is new trouble, I should kill myself, but I don't have a gun
>>
File: 1492337010750.jpg (313KB, 609x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492337010750.jpg
313KB, 609x600px
>>38886324
HAHAHAHAHAHA

he's normieposting, isn't he just the funniest guy around
>>
I'm in a bad spot, don't do anything anymore just gaining weight and sitting around
I have 2 more years until probation is over and I can use cannabis again
maybe I can start life over at 28 in a medical marijuana state
my brain has been shot since I was arrested, doctors prescribe horrible mind numbing anti psychotics, going to jail for possession, dealing with being a disappointment and a "criminal"
I have plans on living on a homestead farm or buying a van to drive up and down the west coast in
sometimes I think of suicide, but want to repay the people who hurt me
then I figure if I can gather enough energy to plan an amazing exit revenging people who hurt me, I can put that energy into fixing my life
the cycle continues
>>
>>38885056
I've decided to kill myself if I haven't made it on a career track by 30. I'm 24 now and going through community college bullshit
>>
>>38885056
On life? No, not at all. On women? Yes, almost completely.
>>
File: why....jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
why....jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>38885056
gave up in june since the girl i loved just fucking up and bailed on me. For my friend

new her for 8 years hopping to marry guess not.

im still friends with the guy cuz he didn't try to get her she came to him and hes a bro and dosent know i liked her and i couldn't give 2 shits.

she keeps saying we can hang and shit but can

She spends her days talking to him now,

she used to act the same way with me but now with him.

how can someone destroy a friendship/love after 8 long fucking years. we spent nights together but now thats gone.
>>
>>38886542
i gave up in november when i decided to leave the uni
>>
>>38885406
*doggy dog
ftfy orig
>>
i havent given up yet.

im considering doing so, all the effort of trying to succeed in life doesnt seem worth it, and for what too?
>>
>>38886126
This is actually a really good way of looking at it. I'm going to keep this as a reminder so I don't get upset over the fact I'm a virgin.

If people are shit anyway than I might as well treat them as such.
>>
File: 1498260151106.jpg (133KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
1498260151106.jpg
133KB, 780x818px
>Used to NEET at home with clinical depression diagnosed
>Got forced to 'get my shit together' and 'fix my life'
>Ended up getting a full time job as a telemarketer
>It's 2 hours of transit away
>I spend 33% of my wage on transport
>Only got 2 hours of freetime a day on weekdays
>Weekends are too short and I long for death, they are short air pockets where I can breathe and realize Im a person with hobbies and interests, right before I have to dive back down into my own personal hell
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>38886831
I hate work so damn much. But would you switch jobs with me? I work as a technician at jiffy lube for 17/hr
>>
its surprisingly hard to suicide. gun control so can't get a gun, it's illegal to report on suicides so i can't find places to jump, sleeping pills are prescription only, helium tanks now have air mixed for some stupid reason even if i had all the equipment, overdosing takes too long, i'd get discovered and "treated"

i wish i could. would i die if i just swam out into the ocean?
>>
>>38887024
>would I die if I just swam out into the ocean?
What do you think would happen retard? You gonna successfully swim across an entire ocean?
>>
>>38886868
I deal black jack for more then that, how canyou even justify any physical labour for under 20/hr
>>
>>38887187
i think what would happen is that something would eat off a limb and i'd lose the ability to keep swimming, and the tides would push me back to the coast and then i'd get discovered and rescued -- ultimately i'd still be alive but missing a leg or an arm
>>
>>38885135
Sounds comfy as fuck. What do you play currently Anon? And on which system?
>>
>>38887024
You could always just hang yourself. Simple and lethal. Then again, suicide cases aren't the best problem solvers.
>>
I mostly gave up.

I'm 29, virgin, I've been coasting through life as a NEET for the past 7 or 8 years. It was pretty painful at first, but now I don't mind so much. I have several hobbies and I'm enjoying life now that I'm almost a wizard more than I did in my early 20s.

It gets lonely at times, I'll come to /r9k/ and sulk for a few days, then I'll get back to it.

I used to think about killing myself all the time, I kinda still do, but I had a bit of a crisis the other day about how fast time is moving, I actually felt like life is too short.
>>
>>38887309
might be hard to find a good place to do it, but nothing else seems feasible.
>>
>>38887333
Time is constricting, literally. Not even a perception thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqTZfknDVes

The pendulum is slower than the video player seconds?

Mississippi one
Mississippi two
Mississippi three

It's constricting.
>>
>>38887024
buy a drill from a hardware store and put a hole in your head.
>>
>>38887474
i don't really think i know enough about anatomy to pick a good spot to drill or how to argue against this plan but i don't think it's a great idea.
>>
>>38887333
> I actually felt like life is too short.
Thats cuz it is

http://www.howlonghaveibeenalivefor.com/
this site fucked me up
>>
>>38885056
I haven't given up, but I have definitely lost a lot of motivation in the past week. I can't abide mediocrity either though. I'm so conflicted.

I wish there was a magic bullet for my motivation. I feel like people are just going to screw me over if I even bother to try to do something exceptional.

People are definitely going to try to block me from getting any sort of real power now because they won't trust me with it.
>>
Me. I'm 30 & my pleasure receptors are fucking dead. I've had everything I could reasonably hope for in life, & I still feel like shit. The only time I feel any good is when I'm drunk/drugged & browsing the net. It's fucking over dude. I'm going to grind out the next 10 years & commit suicide at 40.
>>
File: nm9EfCD.jpg (57KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
nm9EfCD.jpg
57KB, 919x720px
>>38885056
I'm trying not to because my mom keeps pushing me to do something with my useless ass. It's hard to find the motivation.
>>
>>38887618
Little fucking bitches. I TAKE the power.
>>
>>38887394
>go somewhere deep in the woods
>hang yourself
>be found after several weeks
>???
>profit
>>
>>38887673
Fuck that depressing shit.

I'm never going to commit suicide if for anything just out of spite. I'm going to live to 90+ just as a big 'fuck you' to everyone who wants to see me dead.
>>
File: 1487849836410.jpg (31KB, 552x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487849836410.jpg
31KB, 552x768px
I can't give up. Every year for as long as I remember I've been researching and improving and telling myself this is gonna be the time. I know if I don't just jump in it won't happen, that nobody will extend their hand. But I refuse to give up, so even if I just get a little closer, it doesn't feel like it was meaningless, or that I wasted time.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.