[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Words that were said to you that still hurt to this day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 522
Thread images: 126

>Why do you care about me so much? I never even think about you to be honest.
>>
File: 1307182975851.gif (363KB, 256x184px) Image search: [Google]
1307182975851.gif
363KB, 256x184px
>Don't worry. I know you're anxious but no matter how long it takes, I'll always come back to you<3

She never came back.
>>
>>38884862
Think we need to hear what this was about, anon
>>
>>38884952
Friend tells me she never saw me as a real friend even though we knew one another for a long time. Admit to her about my depression in hopes she'd help and give me advice and instead turns away and tells me I make her uncomfortable.
>>
>>38884862
>you act like you're too cool for everyone but I got to know you and you're really weird
>>
File: black man.jpg (23KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
black man.jpg
23KB, 500x344px
>>38884862
>Anon, why don't you ever talk?
>>
>>38884862
>i dont like people like you
Normies told me that you just need to stop being a self loathing waste and to go out and talk to people.
Not only did i not enjoy it like they said i would, i was quickly shunned by the normies i tried to socialize with.
The only winning move is not to play robots.
>>
File: 1479755468814.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479755468814.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>38884862
>"you're just shy"
said my mom seconds after telling her that I needed help
>>
File: Used to.jpg (27KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
Used to.jpg
27KB, 426x640px
>>38884862
>when are you going to give me that ring?

I die with this regret. Maybe I deserve to.
>>
>>38885296
Story please anon. Was your so?
>>
>anything regarding my voice

I hate my voice so goddamn much that I can barely speak in public.
>>
>No I don't want to dance with you, ugly.

I'm glad that bitch is enjoying single motherhood now.
>>
>>38885431
>lack complete self awareness in middle school
>coerced into dancing with girl I didn't want to
>stop halfway through the song
I'm sorry femanon if you're here
>>
>Who invited you here?
>>
File: 1437496591858.jpg (46KB, 317x379px) Image search: [Google]
1437496591858.jpg
46KB, 317x379px
>I wish you could make me better, daddy
Me too.
>>
>>38884862
C'mon fatty.
at 12 by a family member
>>
File: Kinda Funny Tho.jpg (114KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kinda Funny Tho.jpg
114KB, 900x300px
>>38885392

It's not so interesting a story.

> I went to undergrad, met a grill my first week there who was kinda weird and I thot mean to me, always showing up places she knew I would study at to poke fun at me for something or other (bc she liked me and I was too autistic to realize)

> In short order, we click in a way I way I never have with another person before or since. One of the first nights we spent together just talking from 8 pm to like 4 am in the lobby of our dorm.

> We date for 3 years.

> Never get other friends bc we always do everything together.

> She likes to pretend she's planning our wedding all the time. Who to invite, what cake to have, etc etc. bugging me to give her a ring

>I say I'm too poor for a ring. She gives me a family heirloom ring, her great grandmother's engagement ring. Says I have no excuse now.

> I become really shitty boyfriend bc always stressed/anxious about not getting into medical school.

> Eventually forget her birthday bc I had organic chem exam.

> This is just the latest in long line of shitty things I did.

> She starts complaining about this guy in one of her classes who really "annoys" her. Once again, I am clueless autist.

> Don't return her call for 4 days over summer break bc studying for MCAT (med school admission exam)

> She breaks up with me.

That was five years ago. She's been married to that guy who "annoyed" her for two and a half yrs. I hope they have a wonderful life together and she gets everything she ever wanted in life. She deserves it.

I haven't been on a date since. I guess I deserve that, too.

It still hurts, but I guess most of the pain has been replaced by numbness. Mostly, I just feel estranged from most of the world outside of this place.

I did get into medical school. Even just recently graduated and started my intern year. My favorite thing about medicine is that it gives me almost no free time to think about how badly I fucked my life up, and how I can't get it back.
>>
>>38885751
Im like you anon, except i was too careless to realize my gf was way too deppressed to be on her own.
She killed herself the same night i dropped her off at her home.

We are two of soul anon, i love you.
>>
File: 5vJ9NW.gif (935KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
5vJ9NW.gif
935KB, 320x180px
>>38884862
>you know you can talk to me and junk im here for you goob,

My best friend/love who bailed on me for my friend and dosent talk to me anymore like she used to

It fucking hurts 8 years blown away like that
>>
File: tumblr_ngorddSxXK1tezt7xo1_500.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngorddSxXK1tezt7xo1_500.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>38884862
>"You make me want to kill myself"

Looking back she was insanely abusive and acted like every mental illness she had was completely my fault.
>>
File: Actually do it.jpg (5KB, 490x335px) Image search: [Google]
Actually do it.jpg
5KB, 490x335px
>>38885870
>>38885751
>>38886026

What do we do now?

Do we just waste away until death?
>>
>and?
It hurt more than I can explain
>>
>why do you stay home so much

Im sorry my anxiety and depression had to kick in
>>
>>38886065
We just keep on chuggin, friendo.
>>
>>38885751
Damn thats a shitty story, but try not to beat yourself up so badly about it, she was probably going to leave anyway and did a really good job of making you feel shitty over it to stop herself feeling bad
>>
>>38885897
whats worse is she keeps saying she will talk to me but dosent have the time

>when she has been talking to my friend during those times.

Im still friends with him cuz it aint his fault its hers and i could care less ive full given up but hey im still here
>>
>why does your dick look so WEIRD?!
Now that time has passed and i realize being uncircumcised is unusual in america i understand why she freaked out about it but still thats a good way to fuck a younger guy up in the head.
>>
File: IMG_2004.jpg (26KB, 325x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2004.jpg
26KB, 325x346px
>>38884862
>kill yourself and quit ruining our lives
Kid from summer camp said this to me when I was 11. My friends and I would greet each other with shit like this in high school later on, but this was different. This guy meant it. I could see the hatred in his eyes. He honestly wished I was dead. That was the summer I became self aware about the fact that everyone I'd ever known up to that point hated my guts and wished I was dead. Now I feel the same way about myself.
>>
>>38885178
>i got to know you
Isn't everyone weird in their own way once we really get to know someone?
>>
>you gotta make those layups anon
Some context. This was said to me by my 5th grade teacher who was black and used to play basketball in high school. He wasn't talking about basketball when he said it but because my understanding of metaphors in English was limited (I'm from Eastern Europe) I interpreted it literally. I used to go to the park on weekends to practice basketball and there must have been some homeless black guy on the sidelines (probably wasn't homeless and was there with his buddies to play basketball or something but I don't know for sure) and he saw me struggling to shoot the ball into the hoop. Told me that I had to arch the ball into the hoop. I tried doing what he said and it worked fantastically. That made me really happy because I had been practicing for a while and not improving at all so what he said made me really happy. He cheered me on when I did make it in saying "there you go!" which almost brought me to tears. Eventually I stopped practicing because arching the ball in required too much set up and it wouldn't work in actual games. The other day I was playing some counter strike. I was doing really terrible (have been since I started playing it again recently). I missed a really easy kill that would have won us the round and I said something along the lines of shit or damn in voice chat and one of my teammates said that it was alright but I've got to make those layups. Then I remembered how to this day I have been terrible at everything I do and how in that moment I was terrible at what I was doing and how even when I had genuinely tried to improve at things I was still unsuccessful and I started crying and we went on to lose the game with me at the bottom of the leaderboard. I didn't play Counter Strike today.
>>
>>38886362
Context required, how do you think you ruined that kid's life?
>>
>At the beginning I loved you so much I couldn't stop thinking about you, but then there was just nothing.

God fucking damn it all
>>
>>38886533
He and everyone else he was with told me. They all looked at me like I was scum. They didn't really bully me (it never got physical), they just didn't want anything to do with me. I was homeschooled for a few years before that so I was really socially isolated. My mom sent me to summer camp and I soon found out that I was incredibly annoying and everyone hated me. They made sure to remind me of it every day. After that I learned to act like I was normal. Now I don't trust anyone and I hate myself.
>>
>>38884923
>Seymour
Goddammit you brought back the sadness.
>>
>>38884862
> You'll be alone for 2 months here, I won't be surprised if you take the car run it into a tree and top yourself
> You're boring, son. You're dull, you're not normal and you can't even have a conversation.
> Nice "depression", you'll never make me pay for those fucking pills or therapy. You're a loser, no girl would ever want you.

All from my dad, I'm 20. He's also challenged me to a fight on multiple occasions, used to choke me when I was younger. He's not around anymore.
>>
>>38886705
Did you killed him or what
>>
>>38886402
Yeah it was more that she started it out with something nice. It was my gf at the times friend
>>
>>38886414
you can improve, we all know it
make those layups
>>
File: 1501395598336.jpg (26KB, 324x290px) Image search: [Google]
1501395598336.jpg
26KB, 324x290px
>You're a miserable, salty little bitch
>age 11
Thanks ma
>>
>>38884862
>what are you still doing here? don't you see you don't belong here?
As said by a girl in a dark room with slow music and dancing couples back in the day when I was at my friends party.
>>
>Given the choice between your life and a random dog, I'd save the dog

I don't date dog people anymore
>>
>>38886760
Just got sick of living here, moved to another state. I'm on my own now
>>
>>38886859
I've had a similar thing happen.

> This is a party, it's for people who know how to have a good time not miserable people like you anon.
> You're just not loose, if you tried more you would.
>>
File: RHCP Feels.jpg (118KB, 470x337px) Image search: [Google]
RHCP Feels.jpg
118KB, 470x337px
>Don't worry about it, I've never been into a guy before
>Well nevermind, there were these 2 guys...
>>
>>38884862
>I should've aborted you, you fucking abomination.
>>
>>38885137
You can't just dump your problems on others and expect them to be happy and helpful for doing so
>>
>>38885225
>rather than fix myself and be a normal human being that people want to be around I'm going to lock myself in my room like a loser
>>
>>38886705
well im glad he's not around anymore anon
>>
File: 1501775890765.jpg (4KB, 177x168px) Image search: [Google]
1501775890765.jpg
4KB, 177x168px
>he's probably just disabled, all he does is play games and not talk to people
age 10 , cheers mother
>>
>>38887115
Not him, but I always lose interest in socializing with others even though I enjoy it usually or even crave it. I don't know why.

I like edgy shit like on here. The banter and memes are so entertaining that real people can't really compete.
>>
>>38887404
>I like edgy shit like on here. The banter and memes are so entertaining that real people can't really compete.
It's even worse when you try to translate 4chan humour into real life. People just can't handle the banter.
>>
File: téléchargement (1).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (1).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
"You are a manchild, there is no hope for you. You are a pathetic weakling and I've had it with your whining, leave me alone."

The last words my oneitis ever spoke to me.
>>
>>38886414
Anon, you sound so adorable. I want to play CS with you, even though I am really bad myself.
>>
>>38887584
No, they can't. Even things that I don't consider edgy freak some people out.

I'm beyond desensitized at this point. I see the world completely different than the vast majority of people ever will.
>>
>>38887687
Yeah. People in general think I'm funny but I always go too far with my humour and this drives people away. Especially girls. Truth is, some got used to it and sorta liked me for it.
>>
>>38887313
I'm glad you're glad. I'm empty.
>>
>>38887727
Seems that we're in the same boat, anon
How've things been lately?
>>
>>38884862
>"you are my outer circle of friends" - my best friend
>>
File: that feel.png (39KB, 464x524px) Image search: [Google]
that feel.png
39KB, 464x524px
From my mother who was dying of leukemia. An aunt came by to tell her my cousin came home with his first girlfriend:
>I'm sad I'll never get to experience that for myself.
She didn't say it out of spite or anything. It just stuck with me. Made me feel like an immense fuck-up more and more as the years went by. About 10 years later (26 years old) I got my first girlfriend. As my birthday present I asked her to join me to visit my mother's grave. I think it's something my mother would have appreciated.

Of course, a few months later the next painful words were said to me by my ex:
>We need to talk.
At that point in time she was pretty much the only reason for me to feel good about myself. I feel like I wasted my entire youth behind my computer screen. When I met her I felt like I had a reason to go outside. To smile. When she broke it off I was afraid to go back to the life I had. I'm still trying to do new things, to keep myself from becoming a shut-in loner again, but it's not easy.
>>
>It's okay to feel things
t. Mom
>That's what psychopaths say
t. 12th grade English and philosophy teacher
>What's preventing you from shooting up the school?
t. that same teacher
>I'm glad you're afraid of blood because it means you can't be a serial killer
t. a good friend
>You're pretty much the textbook image that I think of when imagining a manipulative psychopath
t. that same friend

>If you are going to fry food please ensure that the stove top and surrounding area (microwave, stove front, wall etc) look the same as they do now. Cleaning up after yourself is your responsibility. Thanx - Refer to the agreement signed.
This note from my landlady may seem rather different from the other comments, but it's the most hurtful thing that's ever been said to me. I actually held on to it as a memory of emotional catharsis. You see, I'm not a psychopath or anything like that. I suffer from extreme social anxiety that prevents me from opening up to anybody. Recently, I rented a basement from a couple in a city where I had a work placement. My anxiety got so bad that I could barely go upstairs to the kitchen and cook for myself. I was constantly afraid that they resented my presence and did everything I could to go completely unnoticed. The sound of their footfalls above me would send me into a state of silent panic and it would frequently take me several hours to work up the courage to eat. Some nights I didn't eat at all. At any rate, I was frequently making dinner somewhat late in the evening and wanted to spend as little time as possible upstairs in order to avoid inconveniencing my hosts. Another persistent fear was the fact that I was somehow making a mess of the kitchen. I did everything I could to clean it up as thoroughly as possible, but this was sometimes impeded by the fact that I couldn't bear to be seen. The only way that I could get myself to eat at all was by convincing myself that all these fears were just delusions and they didn't mind my presence.
>>
>>38891034
When I received that note, it completely destroyed that crutch I had created and my whole mental support framework came crashing down. I cried for several hours, not just over this particular incident, but over the fact that I will be a slave to the expectations of others for the rest of my life. I have no desires or ambitions of my own and live only because of my obligations. That night was the night when I first fully realized that there is no escape because I'm expected to take care of my disabled sister after my parents die.

>I can't even kill myself. There is no way out. I'll be a slave forever.
These are the words I silently repeated to myself in agony. I couldn't even scream in pain because it would have been an inconvenience for my hosts.
>>
>>38885137
what a dumb thing to do.
>>
>best friend tells me he considers me his bff because he found me funny
>that was it
>always putting me in uncomfortable situations and making me feel awful funny
>>
>"too cool to come inside and enjoy the party?"
>>
>it is all in your head
>>
>>38884862
"Il always be your friend anon :)"
Cunt ditched me in highschool.
>>
>>38885751
Your story reminds me of that one Bruno Mars song
>>
>>38884862
"It wasn't love. I'm not even sure why honestly. Don't get me wrong, you're a cool person but there really isn't any reason why I cared. It was just infatuation"

I know I'm lucky I got someone to care in the first place, but this was after our breakup (my 1st and only relationship in high school) and it kind of shattered my self esteem/view of relationships so I never bothered since.
>>
>girl was supposed to Downward Dog in Yoga Class
>teacher came next to her and asked her to participate
>turned around looking at me and with disting equal to the one on her face, she said "No!"

>4th grade
>pretty normal kid
>I could be seen playing by myself
>dragging broken branches and playing with action figures
>one day have to sit next to this 6th grade repeater.
>shrieks saying "Git this retard away from me!" multiple times
>4 minutes of this before a stranger asks if I want to switch places

>apologies
>I try to say "no it's ok. we just don't get along."
>but the stranger just goes "Stop talking to me! Bleh. Bleh. Bleh."
>>
>"You are the biggest disappointment of my life."
I know that already mom.
>>
>"Anon is so boring to talk to".
>>
>>38891910
It really sucks doesn't it. Never felt like anyone understood you, and all you ever tried to do was level with them, but they refused to show the same respect to you.
>>
When I was young and had had my training with meditation and stuff I heard a voice of 'myself' making fun of me and saying with devilish manner: heh, how is it going?
Implying I can't do shit and I'm a loser and it was right. The only time I heard something in a trance.
>>
>>38891910
>>girl was supposed to Downward Dog in Yoga Class
>>teacher came next to her and asked her to participate
>>turned around looking at me and with disting equal to the one on her face, she said "No!"

I don't get it
>>
>>38892853
She thought he was a creep who would stare at her. Just google the position, jesus man.
>>
>>"I don't know what kind of closure you need"
>>"I wish you wouldn't talk about yourself that way"
>>"Let me know if there is anything you need"
t. The only girl who ever touched me or showed any mild interest in my character.. haven't spoken to for 2 years
>>
File: fast wheels crying.jpg (41KB, 391x390px) Image search: [Google]
fast wheels crying.jpg
41KB, 391x390px
>online friend of 3 years
>one day I ask him to play borderlands 2 with me
>he agrees
>we finish the tutorial
>he ends the skype call and leaves the game
>ask him why he left
>"you're boring"
we haven't spoken ever since, I still have him on my steam friendlist but he has been offline for 3 weeks, he probably blocked me
>>
File: 1419714336936.jpg (50KB, 496x568px) Image search: [Google]
1419714336936.jpg
50KB, 496x568px
>stop talking about yourself
>all you talk about is work
>you know I won't leave you so you hurt and make fun of me
>mfw all these were just projections he cast onto me
>>
>>38885751
why would her saying the guy annoys her be a sign? like why would she find him annoying then want to marry him?
>>
My best friend of 9 years once told me that he pretends not to be friends with me when around other people because it's embarrassing.

feelsreallingfuckingbadman.png
>>
File: the light.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
the light.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
>>38892666
checked famarino constantino originality is key fuck rules
>>
File: IMG_2757.jpg (81KB, 353x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2757.jpg
81KB, 353x484px
>"I never loved you"

Feels bad
>>
File: 1494955058871.jpg (242KB, 1036x951px) Image search: [Google]
1494955058871.jpg
242KB, 1036x951px
>>38884862

>It was your falt that you still liked me, not mine. If you're going to talk to me with second intetions, then don't talk to me at all
>>
>you're weird anon

friend tells me after breaking down to him about my depression, haven't talked to others much since
>>
>>38885586
Father of twins and another on the way here, got me right in the feels. Whats the story
>>
File: image.jpg (288KB, 1197x1231px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288KB, 1197x1231px
>"Anon I love you"
My ex said that a few days before she broke up with me. I hear it in my dreams.
>>
>be like 13
>overweight and self consious
>have a bum leg for six months from a sports injury and cant work off the weight
>christmas
>dad and uncle and I are walking around the mall
>uncle hands me a book
>"hey this is just like you!"
>big book of moobs
>spiriling depression, never leave room, never lose weight.
>>
>>38886414

Hey man, I'm LEM and I'll be happy to teach you <3
>>
>>38884862
>I love you despite what you are
What am i daaaaad, what am i?! FAAAATHER!
>>
man why does this thread make me so sad
>>
>>38887378

She was just worried about you
>>
>>38893305
maybe it's relatable
>>
>It's the Aspergers isn't it?
>I'll send you to boarding school
>You could make a saint swear

All by my parents. I just wanted to be a good kid but I was always the bad one for some reason
>>
File: 1501353727401.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501353727401.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>38891098
Where do you live anon? I wanna help you and be your friend :(
>>
>>38884862
>You will be nothing in this world you shit
-Ol mum telling me when I was 10
>>
>if you want to say your goodbyes to your grandma you had better do it soon

Text from my mum who was looking after my grandma. I will never forget the pain when I read those words.
>>
>>38884862
>You're a virgin at 22? How is that even possible?
>>
File: assaulted mashu.jpg (18KB, 222x222px) Image search: [Google]
assaulted mashu.jpg
18KB, 222x222px
>>38893450
>grandpa died june last year
>grandma cried throughout the whole funeral
>I didn't feel anything, was just waiting for it to end so I can go home
>>
>>38884923
DONT FUCKING DO THIS TO ME ANON

DONT MAKE ME FEEL THIS SADNESS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>you fucking little basted I hate you
Thanks mom
>I don't really want to be your friend anymore anon, you know I love you and I care about you so much, but my boyfriend was here first. I hate having to choose between you and him, I just wish I could have you both
Female friend, we were in love with each other but she also loved another. Little sloot

Fuck life is gay
>>
>What do you do for a living
>Why aren't you working
>What have you done all these years
>>
>>38893197
fuck i just did that to someone.

fuck why am i such a scumbag
>>
>Did you really think I loved you?
oh god, it hurt so much, it still really does
>>
>ugh, you look like a poor person

Fuck you bitch, it's not my fault I couldn't afford $200 shoes and a $150 jacket when our family could barely pay the rent.
>>
>>38892945
>autists

there is such a thing as reading between the lines. not everything is literal.
>>
>>38893438
Canada. I move around every couple months due to the nature of my obligations.
>>
>>38893844
I'm also a canadafag, I'm in Edmonton Alberta. What about you?
>>
>>38885751
Goddamn anon I really feel for you :( there's a good girl out there waiting for ya brother
>>
>>38893634
it's not physically possible to love more than one person (romantically). most people mistake a crush/infatuation coupled with sexual attraction that develops into love (not romantic love, but easily confused when combined with the sexual attraction and previous crush/infatuation - which is usually quite short). for actual romantic love. that's why they have get a crush or perhaps even fall in love with another man/woman after years of marriage. because it was never (prepare yourself) true love.

if I could offer some advice to you pathetic trusting autists.
>don't trust peoples words/actions = supposed intentions
>don't trust peoples supposed intentions = words/actions
people are machiavellian by nature, some are halted by their empathy/learnd honesty, some less, and some don't suffer from epathy AT ALL.
have you never been deceiving? have you never deceived/lied/acted so well (in your own opinion) that you believed you had managed to deceive some people who are otherwise quite intelligent/observant? guess what; you aren't the only one. EVERYBODY does this. you have been fooled many many times, and you will be fooled many many times more. don't trust anybody
>>
>>38893875
Currently in PEI, but I'll be in Ontario for a couple months as of September and grew up in BC. Would love to go back to Alberta at some point in the future. I was completely enamored with the badlands.
>>
File: 1501700338816.jpg (19KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1501700338816.jpg
19KB, 318x313px
>>38894032
It's the very reason I'm on this board and a social outcast. Because my initial reaction to any given situation is to trust that people will do the right thing, even though I know they won't I just keep holding out for then, I can't help myself. I'm inherently good by nature and it kills me inside that I seem to be the only one I know of that does the right thing.

I'm an outcast because I'm honest and caring, I hate this world.
>>
>>38893235
Jesus Christ, is your uncle always a cunt? Did he apologize?
>>
>>38892790
You know it, anon. Eventually you just get tired and decide to withdraw. Just get by day to day until death. Then people say
>why aren't you as happy anymore?
or
>you're so different

And then you realise, you don't even want to try to be understood anymore.
>>
>>38894101
Oh right on, what are your obligations? If you don't mind me asking
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 266x190px
>>38892853
I meant
>said with disgust equal to the one shown on her face
>no!

Also this is Downward Dog
>>
>you fucking retard!
- my internet gf said to me multiple times when i angered her (him) with my stupidity. i am very self-conscious about not being smart and i keep thinking baxk to it because she meant it yet keeps saying i'm smart in my own way

>where's the anon i knew three years ago? you've become so sad and different lately
- my mum told me when i told her how i was really doing
>>
>>38894155
well, you are what I would want in a friend. genuine honesty and good-willed nature. unfortunatly skimming out the truly honest from the dishonest can be tough. very tough. I hope you find a friend/partner that can reciprocate your honesty.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 365x274px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 365x274px
>>38884862
Literally happened like 5 mins ago

>get a girls number the other night

>work up the courage to text her "hey it's anon from the other night you up for a drink in the week"

5 mins later

>"Would you be mad if I don't remember who you are anon"?

I'm so fucking done with even trying anymore fuck this, why act so interested if your gonna pull this
>>
File: 11424267377.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
11424267377.gif
448KB, 500x275px
''I wish you were never born''.

So do I mom...so do I
>>
>all these winning feels
>when i speak both robot n normie
>>
>be me
>be expatriate away from home country
>be suicidal (diagnosed BPD)
>open up to my mom about suicidal feelings

>don't you dare commit suicide here, you don't know the legal implications, plus it'll take a lot of money to take your body back home
>>
>>38894169
Uncle was one of the nicest people in my family. This was only comment to the contrary. If it was anyone else it wouldnt have been that bad of a comment.

No apology, I laughed along with them and played it off.
>>
>>38893692
Do you mind if I ask why? I'm not really sure why my ex broke up with me and it might help me understand.
>>
>>38894225
It's just work and school that have me moving around. I do co-op, so I'm constantly alternating between academic terms and work terms. That's one of the reasons why it's difficult to put down roots or form meaningful connections with people. Since I'm never in one place for more than four months at a time, it all seems so disposable. All the relationships you form are transactional, based on fulfilling some task for others and receiving something corresponding in return. It's pointless to get to know them on a deeper level or to expose yourself.

More fundamentally, the obligations that weigh on my conscience are those to my family. I come from a family with a great deal of money and property and am the only male of my generation. My sister is mentally and physically disabled and my only first cousin is only seven years old. On the other hand, I'm known as the genius who skipped a grade and will be responsible for keeping everything together. I'm so sensitive to the needs of others that the only way to cope with the pain of existence is to completely turn off my empathy. Thus, all that I'm left with is what I believe is expected of me. I'm obligated to act as though an ambitious, strong, loving son would, even if the feelings have vanished.
>>
>>38884862
>I know that you'll find someone so much better than me who will make you extremely happy.

I don't think I can, guys.
>>
>>38894890
Sounds similar to me but I came from poverty and have shed my family obligations. I do love my family and help them when I can but I learned that if I didn't say no to them then they would continually use me despite that it was making me unhappy. The only obligations a person can have is the ones he choses to undertake, like if I were to have a kid. I would undertake the obligation to raise the child the moment I put my dick in a girl without a condom, no exceptions. But life is full of choices though, I guess once you finish school then you'll be free to live your life the way you want. And it might sound cold, but you taking care of your own needs first is what's important and if your family loves you then they will understand that. Good luck anon
>>
>>38894354
>gets drunk and doesn't remember a sperg
>he freaks out like this
She dodged a bullet desu
>>
>>38884862
>Breakup letter from a girlfriend that was into the idea of multiverses
>"P.S. In another universe, we're happy together forever"

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
>>38895185
She wasn't even drunk though and she gave me her number
>>
>you're not good at anything but computers
>>
File: 1501495598062.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1501495598062.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>be yourself

Unrionically this was the most hurtfull thing someone has ever said to me
I've been constantly bullied and rejected by society because of my mental illnesses, and end up as an emotionally numb person. I was sitting in class and a girl looked at me being detached and said " you'd get a gf if you just stopped pretending to be this depressed schizo and acted naturally"
They don't want you to be yourself, unless you fit the perfect image of a fonctional human being.
>>
File: efd.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>90% of this thread is people crying about things their ex-girlfriends said to them

And this is how we know we lost the war to the normalfags.

Been here since 2011 and it's never been this fucking bad.
>>
File: feelschadman.png (52KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
feelschadman.png
52KB, 500x366px
>>38896702
lurked a little in 2015 and it was miles neeter. rip in shit
>>
>>38894893
They only said it so they could make themself feel better for abandoning you, anon.
>>
>>38895217

That's just cruel... did she mean it as an insult or was it supposed to be sweet?
>>
>you're nothing but a fat, worthless piece of shit, you've ruined my life

My dad when I was 8 and staying with him for the first time after the divorce
>>
>>38894185
And that's when people start to perceive you as a mentally ill weird fuck, who never talks and always flubs a conversation when spoken to. It's a slope that you stumble onto at first, then you're head over heels, slipping and sliding, bouncing up and down as the slope gets more pitted - eventually you crash into the wall and stand up. You look over yourself and reflect on the scars, the scrapes and bruises you have accumulated. You begin to walk, some wounds heal while others fade into scars. Each step is a controlled fall into the next, with each step you distance yourself from the fall you just took.
Then you look up. You are right back where you started, already making the plunge into the slope. A little sooner and you could have caught yourself and stepped back. A little sooner and danger could have been circumvented.
But you notice too late, a split second of realization is all that is allowed to you. Then you start slipping and sliding all over again, hoping that this time the crash at the end will be softer this time.
It never is.
>>
>I don't want my son to have a fucking Associate's, alright?
>>
File: 1804.jpg (30KB, 329x465px) Image search: [Google]
1804.jpg
30KB, 329x465px
tried, but can't even remember.
ISTP GOD.
>>
>if you email me or call me again I will contact authorities and get a restraining order against you
Some women just don't know how to be civil. Always turns into threats as soon as she doesn't get her way.
>>
>~13 years old
>Tell friend in confidence that I fancy some grill
>Stacey overhears me and comes over saying OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU LIKE HER
>DO YOU WANT ME TO GO ASK HER OUT FOR YOU?
>no, fuck off
>she goes and does it anyway
>stacy grabs her flock of harpies and goes to bug the grill about it for a solid 30 mins
>grill comes storming over to me and shoutd NO as loud as she can
And I never made a single effort after that
>>
>>38897190
>if you ever email me or my son again, i will contact the police and get directions to the closest donut shop
>>
>>38884862
>Anon, you're going to marry the best girl in the world if you stay the way you are
I'm sorry Grandpa
>>
>I wish you were never born. God wants me to be happy.
I wish you really did leave mom. Me and dad would have had a happy life without you.
>>
>>38884862
>kill yourself faggot.

Someone in b
>>
File: 1478618140945.gif (2MB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1478618140945.gif
2MB, 1280x850px
>>38884862
"youre worthless!!!" 20-30 times a day since i was 4. thanks dad
>>
File: a44.png (475KB, 680x587px) Image search: [Google]
a44.png
475KB, 680x587px
Anna the scouse prostitue, when i was undressing killed me inside by saying "its so small are you sure it will work?
I repplied "its how you use it that matters."
Only to still have a semi on an hour later.

Heartless bitch, i hope she ends up in some back alley with her thoat slit with semen in her arse by some Tyrone.
>>
>I wish I never had you. You ruined my life.
Drunk mom lettin it all out. Felt bad man.
>>
>>38885137
advice like what? just see a therapist stop bothering your "friends"
>>
>>38884862
'Get those sausage fingers away from me' - oneitis, 5th grade

Nothing hurts more than being randomly insulted by somebody who was being nice to you previously. Its not like I was trying to touch her or anything either, I just put my hand on her desk.
>>
File: 1499437823632.jpg (45KB, 679x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499437823632.jpg
45KB, 679x400px
>>38887097
>>38891258
>>38897570
3 women identified
>>
File: feels.png (27KB, 422x365px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
27KB, 422x365px
>Why are you complaining about being cut by a rusty nail? You probably enjoyed it.
Fuck you, "mum."
>>
>>38884862
>You are always waiting people talking to you
>>
>>38896702
This year is truly the worst, the board is run by gays and normalfags now, most likely it's just going to get worse also. The board is absolute shit, riddled with retarded normie problems and pictures of guys' assholes. What the fuck is the point in this board anymore when it's like this.
>>
>>38884862
>"you're using this diagnosis of depression and anxiety as an excuse"

>"youre so weird"
>>
>>38885586
Can you please make a green text of it? sounds depressing
>>
File: 1486071307545.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486071307545.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>you say you only need 1 friend to be happy, but you're not even trying to be happy, you're just selfish

probably true desu
>>
>how can his parents be so smart and him be so dumb?
>t. my bus driver for 7 years

fuck you mr morgan
>>
File: 1501019941132s.jpg (6KB, 149x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501019941132s.jpg
6KB, 149x250px
>>38891098
>I can't even kill myself. There is no way out. I'll be a slave forever
This.
>>
>>38886414
I'm global. I'd play some MM with you
>>
File: 1495068760134.jpg (34KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
1495068760134.jpg
34KB, 500x457px
>"Anon, I would be so angry at you"

When I told my oneitis I was going to have to kill myself. She was really pissed when she said that and I partially hate her now. Still going to probably soon though.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>why are you so ugly anon?
>>
>I wouldn't care if you killed yourself, if Leon killed himself I would be sad, but if you did it? I would expect it

My best friend, Leon was a kid he would rarely talk to and was a year younger than us
>>
>>38884862
>me: fuck now it's r-raining, fuck
>friend female I love: you're a pussy moaner, get out loser
>>
>I really do love you, but I know that being with you is bad for me, and that you're not willing to change for the better.

The reason the only person I ever loved broke up with me. Now I only go for basic bitches that are younger than me because I don't want to commit to a relationship.
>>
>>38901163

One week later
>do you want to be my gay friend, anon?
>>
>>38887598
>can't even green text
no wonder your oneitis thinks you're pathetic
>>
File: 1501811309696.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1501811309696.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>>38884862
>if I knew you were gonna be like this I would have never had kids in the first place!
>>
>>38897123
Well. The definition of insanity is repeating an action and expecting things to differ.
>>
>>38885751
>that fucking spacing
please leave this board and never ever come back
>>
File: d99.jpg (22KB, 300x626px) Image search: [Google]
d99.jpg
22KB, 300x626px
>>38897714
>What are you gettimg so close for?"
and
>shut up and get away from me. Bad enough I'm in the same class as you

Both in 5th grade by seperate Stacies I almost never interacted with. Both became ghetto coalburning trash by 9th grade.
>>
>You will die alone and no-one will show up to your funeral
The other kids told me this when I was 7.
>>
"You can't do anything. You're a loser."
One day I will prove you wrong.
>>
File: natural-selection.jpg (49KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
natural-selection.jpg
49KB, 500x334px
>>38884862
>Accessing a website so easy that even anon can do it, can't you anon?

>Stacy, why are you degrading yourself to anon's level?

>Chad to school's cum dumpster: I'll give you $50 to kiss anon. Cum dumpster: Hell no!
>>
File: 1498064811397.jpg (44KB, 700x385px) Image search: [Google]
1498064811397.jpg
44KB, 700x385px
>"if your mother never took you from me, you'd be a different man"
>>
File: 466544390.gif (2MB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
466544390.gif
2MB, 390x390px
>>38901906
>that image
>that file name
>breaking rule 5
you really are a faggot aren't you?
>>
File: sad Lain.jpg (5KB, 228x250px) Image search: [Google]
sad Lain.jpg
5KB, 228x250px
>"this is why you're gonna end up alone"
she was right
>>
>living with aunt and uncle who give me away for adoption in second grade
>live with foster mom for two years make friends but never that close
> enter 4th grade meet this kid alex and we instantly become best friends.
> now december of school year, getting adopted by foster mom
> tell bestfriend, he doesnt really say anything so im thinking he doesnt really care
> the next day tells me that he bets my Adopted mom found me in a dumpster and that my parents threw me
> dont really respond r
> go home and cry for an hour wondering why he would say something like that
> next day don't really talk to him and avoid him and continue avoiding him for a month
> asks me what he did. I don't bother explaining and start talking to him again
> still best friends 11 years later never mentioned again, he actually forgot I'm adopted somehow

after that I don't ever mention that I'm adopted to anyone. I look very different from my white mom since I'm half mexican but I just say my dad was never in the picture.
>>
>your face looks weird

At least she's a junkie now.
>>
>>38885428
What's wrong with it? Too light or what? Mine's way too deep and I have a smoker laugh.
I try not to even speak because of it.
>>
>>38897567
not even drunk, mom told me she hated me and I was the worst mistake she ever made. and then later denied saying it
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>38884862
>stop complaining you're not that bad, all you need is to stop thinking like you can't accomplish anything
I still didn't accomplish anything yet every fucking time this is the shitshow I get from everyone from parents to distant family and even co-workers, yet nobody helps me believe in myself
>>
I've posted this here and on other boards but I'll do it again

>Freshman year
>all sorts of girls from different middle schools coming to one high school
>SurelyIhaveachancenow.jpg
>Cute girl thinks I'm hilarious
>we'll call her erica
>always getting cozy with me
>I have a disorder that when things go good
>I go autistic
>For some reason start insulting her
>Call her chewbacca because she has peach fuzz on her lip
>Plug out her computer while she's doing an essay in english class
>One day shes trying to call her mom for a ride home
>Blurt out into the phone "Erica likes penis! : v )
>However
>No matter how far my powerlevel would ascend
>She would just awkwardly laugh it off
>Eventually she moves on to another guy
>He starts hanging out with us
>One day after school he's with me and Erica
>Decide to go max power even tho its a monday
>I say "Erica you have something in your hair lol"
>"Oh Where"?
>Lean over and spit in her hair because I think its gonna be a funny joke
>Yell out "RIGHT HERRRR!!"
>She has a look that I lack the vocabulary to describe
>It a mix of horror, sadness, shock and despair.
>If someone saw they would think she was raped.
>The dude who was with us then proceeds to beat my ass like there's no tomorrow.
>was quite surprised but figured out quickly his reasoning
>Erica watches us.
>It reminded me of my chinese cartoons.
>When the main character swoops in the nick of time to save the girl.
>I was a pretty fast thinker and already knew the outcome of the situation
>Realize I have no chance of winning
>Realize that I have to escape
>Realize that I must go home and learn how to endure shame
>Realize that I might have something wrong with me
>I was able to escape the beating and had to have my mom pick me up at a walmart 3 miles away from the school.

The worst part is this isn't even the most cringest moment of my HS career.

Or even my life
>>
File: 9280938.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
9280938.png
29KB, 400x400px
>>38884862
>Why are you trying to fix your hair? You're ugly beyond repair!
Hold me lads.
>>
File: 1490059179884.gif (800KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490059179884.gif
800KB, 500x500px
>>38884862
>I wish you fell down that day.
>Maybe it was better we stopped that day.
>>
>Why can't you just act normal?
>>
File: 1491874561843.jpg (29KB, 446x422px) Image search: [Google]
1491874561843.jpg
29KB, 446x422px
>valentines
>work up courage to ask girl I liked in HS on a date
>I even got some nice chocolates
>as I am walking up to her I see her talking with stacy friends
>"Anon is probably the ugliest guy in our English class"
>"Who do you think he will ask out?"
>"Probably you (crush)"
>"ew no, don't even joke about that"
The chocolates were bittersweet when I ate them. I've yet to spend valentine's day with someone.
>>
when we think, mostly before we sleep, sad memories and thoughts fill our minds

i hope one day, when we think, we can smile and want to think before we sleep, want to wake up for tomorrow and want to enjoy our relationships, instead of suffering through and because of them

i use to be bullied, had depression and no friends, playing TF2 all day with 2 people i had never seen. i was 15 then

i am 18 now, and i can tell you that there is only one way to escape this cycle, it is just focusing on something to stop you from thinking.

eventually you will acquire skills in whatever you have worked on and they will take you closer to success, and thus other people, and maybe now a friend, a mentor and a father figure is met all because you competed in a sport, grinded a craft or studied for qualifications

never give up
>>
File: PepeCry.gif (37KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
PepeCry.gif
37KB, 600x502px
>"You ruin everything!"
-My mom

>"You didn't even care that mom was dying of cancer."
-My sister

Then there's just actions that certain people do around me like;

>Become incredibly close with someone to the point that we hang out every day and they just up and stop talking to me

>My closest friends hide things from me, but will tell each other everything and then make fun of me for not being in on what they talk about

>Being the "Funny Guy" in every group so I can't ever be serious about my emotions and anything I want to talk about inevitably just becomes a joke
>>
i never really understood what was wrong with me for the longest time. since 6th grade i've had a constant sense of dread over me. i try to brush it off all the time but i understand that it may be a type of depression that i can't avoid. this has led me to be unable to understand other people's emotions. I've had great friends and I've been the class clown since then but I've had no friends outside of school. finally i knew how lonely i was. so i pushed away all of my friends and i still remember the last the last thing my last friend told me

>you're really gonna die alone. you don't understand what its like to be in love or in a romantic relationship. i've been you friend for so long because i was trying to help you. i don't know what's gotten over you but i hope you die.
>>
File: PepeNice.jpg (30KB, 494x498px) Image search: [Google]
PepeNice.jpg
30KB, 494x498px
>>38903634

Thanks for the kind words in this depressing thread, anon.

People will probably meme you for being 18 and thinking you know how the world works but it's mostly just existential assholes.

Our happiness is controlled solely by our will to make a change in our lives or just learn to accept what we have.

But sometimes holding out hope for something better can help you get along.
>>
>>38903692
>>38903692
>>Being the "Funny Guy" in every group so I can't ever be serious about my emotions and anything I want to talk about inevitably just becomes a joke

this desu. I've been that funny guy for 8 years and ive told my friends that i really just want to kill myself because i have no real value to anyone. they laughed it off and said not to joke about suicide
>>
>Go back to your own little world
Said to me when I tried to join a conversation in jr high.
>>
>>38903791
That's something I really hate, is when you try to seriously talk about depression and suicide and because people are uncomfortable and don't want to talk about it they brush it off.

I just want friends that I can actually talk to for emotional support but there's seriously nobody in my life like that.

And any time that I get something like that they push me away or just completely ghost on me.
>>
I usually dealt with my autism by getting into fights so people were too scared of me to say stuff to my face. When I was 19 my dad said that he had failed raising me after I told him that I have no drive to go to college, get a job, or move out, I guess that hurt a bit.
>>
>it doesn't get better
-psychologist

>i don't care about your depression. it's not real. you're looking for an excuse for attention and it's sad
-mom

>you're a piece of shit
-sister

>i hate you. you mean nothing to me. we used to be friends but you've fucked up so much that i can't believe youre my son. the only reason why you're still living in this house is because of your mom.
>>
>ew
rejected by a girl the first and last time
>do you honestly believe someone cares about you?
classmates i though were my friends
>you'll end up hanging yourself in your room
other classmates
>Being honest with you, you are right, you'll never achieve your goals, still i dont think killing yourself will be the solution
therapist
>your birth was a mistake
mom
>>
>>38903848
i used to have a friend that would let me talk to them about my depression but i never realized that she would screenshot our conversations our quote things that I've to her friends and usually they would all laugh at me.

life has not been easy for me. i truly believe that i will kill myself before 40
>>
>Oh I forgot anon was here!

I was literally sitting in the back seat of the car.
>>
File: 0335 - 8lcXb2Z.jpg (82KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
0335 - 8lcXb2Z.jpg
82KB, 374x363px
things i was told in 5th-8th grade
students
>why do you even get up in the mornings
>oh he has to be in our group?
>i hope you die alone its what you deserve
teachers
>stop complaining for attention
>why are you so quiet? thats why you dont have any friends

who else is /sadboi/ even tho i just graduated highschool i still think about this stuff late at night
>>
>>38903928
>your birth was a mistake
i felt that one anon
>>
>>38904158
>i felt that one anon
thanks anon.
kind of a shitty thing to say.
and the one that most hurts me about all
>>
>>38904238
heres an idea, go get some slut pregnant then leave the baby with your mom then leave, occasionally come back to brainwash your child into hating their grandmother and kek at her
>>
"why dont you just kill yourself"
-mum
>>
>>38884862
>I'm proud of you, anon
Said by my mom. I know it's probably stupid to feel bad about that, as it is a good thing. But those words destroyed me. I have never done or achieve anything to make her feel proud. I haven't done anything with my life so far and everytime I try, I fail. It feels like she's lying to me, just trying to support me with what little hope she still has. I always had good grades in school, and because of that she could only imagine great things for my future. Things I can't achieve anymore. Hell, even an ordinary mediocre life seems more unreachable by the day. She's always been so good to me, and there's nothing I would like more to actually give her something to feel proud of. But I just fail again and again and every time it gets harder to try again. I feel this huge guilt that I can't do nothing about, as everything I try just makes it worse. I was given a precious life and I completely wasted it. I'm a useless piece of shit.
>>
File: Hither.jpg (26KB, 464x404px) Image search: [Google]
Hither.jpg
26KB, 464x404px
>>38884862
> Spend all of High School and half of college trying to get with oneitis
> Have heated argument with her after long period of tension
> She stops talking to me
> Sends me one message a few months later
> "I used to love you."

What I wouldn't do it finally put a glock to the roof of my mouth
>>
>look at that fucking loser crying, hey, look everyone

wonder why i am completely emotionally dead and only feel something at 4 am drunk looking at pathetic baww threads
>>
File: 1501534148982.png (104KB, 320x625px) Image search: [Google]
1501534148982.png
104KB, 320x625px
>>38884862
>You're not relationship material, you're not even dating material
>>
>>38904128
That 2nd one is the suckiest in school.
>teacher says partner up
>get put in a group with people or a person you don't interact with
>they/he look at the other classmates and smirk or laugh at the situation
or
>ugh! Why do I have to be partners with HIM
It hurts more when you're in a school with one class. You have to see the same people everyday and those words or those smirks make you realise everyone hates you.
>>
>>38885751
>My favorite thing about medicine is that it gives me almost no free time to think about how badly I fucked my life up
another med student here, you are the exactly kind of autist I hate, you reek of emotional failure and things will catch up with you by your 30's
>>
>>38902458
Tell us anon, i need your stories so i feel a little better about myself
>>
> I said I was sorry. Why do you take everything so seriously? It was nice and fun yesterday, but nothing more than that.

- After making out with me at a party (2nd of two separate times this happened...)
>>
>>38902458
I can't help but feel like that dude is a white knight faggot. I mean sure he could react with a simple "wtf are you doing" and maybe a shove but to start beating your ass seems over the top "protectin' muh gurl" type of autism
>>
>>38885286
That is really messed up anon
>>
File: 1500427146266.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1500427146266.png
46KB, 619x453px
>>38884862
>I'll never lose love for you
I've been single for 5 years now and shes married
>>
>you have a really ugly laugh / smile

Sorry my happiness offends you bitch
>>
One time I was in and H&M changing room with the weird curtains and i didnt close them all the way and i was in my underwear. Some girls walked by and saw my through the little crack and they started laughing at me and said "look at that guy haha"
>>
File: 1502016797515.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1502016797515.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
>>38884862
>confess feelings.
>"You're joking, right!?"
>>
File: IMG_1289.jpg (92KB, 587x394px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1289.jpg
92KB, 587x394px
>Stop smiling, everybody hates you and wishes you died
>>
>>38884862
>tfw no ones ever really talked to me outside of some friends and people I had to work with in group projects

Feels bad man

I guess there was this one time where my first grade teacher said that my parents didn't really love me. I never completely believed it, but my parents had always been kind of neglectful, part of me thought that she was telling the truth.
>>
>We should take a break, this isn't the end of our relationship. Just a hiatus until I have more time to focus on the relationship
She was married 3 months later to a former friend of mine. Still hurts real bad from time to time, even though I realize I'm much better off without her.
>>
>We're on the same page then?
>>
I know they're not words but

>talking with "friends" at school about videogames and they say we can all hang out and I give them my address to pick me up
>excited about it all day
>never hung out with people except to do drugs
>get home
>tell my parents I'm going to hang out with my friends and that they're going to pick me up
>wait and wait and wait
>don't show up and never contact me
it was over 10 years ago and still hurts my feelings to think about
>>
File: suicidal tomoko.png (1MB, 1920x997px) Image search: [Google]
suicidal tomoko.png
1MB, 1920x997px
>be me, thought i met "the one"
>be together for about a year, but about to do long distance
>sad, but was optimistic that everything will work out in the end
>steady contact eventually declines
>being an autist, i panic
>sent messages that made me look really clingy
>eventually comes to a point where i ask if she still had feelings for me
>she responds with "i don't know, i don't think i love you anymore"
this happened about 3 years ago, still crippling me to this day, don't think i can ever truly open myself up to anyone ever again
>>
>Why don't you just talk to me like a normal person?
She told me a lot of awful shit
>>
File: 1489709586201.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1489709586201.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
A little bit of a different situation than most of these but it still fits
>junior year of high school
>talking to oneitis over skype one night
>"we can talk about anything right?"
>heart sinks, I already know what it's going to be
>"I did something bad and now I'm bleeding down there and I'm scared"
>just fuck my shit up
>still remember that night painfully to this day
>>
>Do you think about her (my sister) when you're inside me?

My ex girlfriend, after the first (and only) time I have ever engaged, or will ever engage, in sexual role play with her. It was concensual incest role play, and we'd agreed on it and talked things through about how it wasn't actually about our respective siblings. I don't think she realises how much damage it actually did to me to this day. From then on I was not honest with her on a sexual plane, and it was just fucking.

Alternatively

>you're just like your dad

Thanks mum. You and my ex and everyone else seems to be convinced I'll cheat.

Jokes on you, I didn't then and I don't want another fucking relationship now.
>>
>>38902020
are there any other adopted robots here?
>>
>>38906420
Did she masturbate or did she have sex?
>>
>>38906715
obviously sex otherwise I wouldn't have given two fucks
>>
>be at museum
>teacher says: "hey anon are those your cousins?" *points at a group of stuffed up proboscis monkeys*
>>
>Your brain is not stupid, love, it just works differently.

Said my mother when I was 10 or so, trying to make me compensate for dyslexia.
I smelled the bullshit even at the time. But I answered like i believed her.

It's not a terrible condition. But the feeling of "I've disappointed my parents so much I managed to fuck up even when I borned"
I'm sorry...
>>
> she told me that you annoy her anon, why do you alway have to fuck friendships?
My fucking stomach hurts and i want to puke everytime i think about that.
>>
>I don't want you to be there for me
>>
>>38891663
That sounds pretty friendly bro, its a nice way of inviting someone in
>>
>Sorry, I wasn't listening
>>
>He might be fun to dom or have fun with but I'd never actually want to be with him
>I'm sorry Anon, you're just not my type
Girl who tried to get me to date them in high school, I knew what she wanted but I was too autistic to know what to do about it. She says this shit the day after hitting on me very overtly.
>Girl cries when they're in a group in math because I was really dumb
>I love you Anon
My grandmother died a few months later.
>>
>>38907538
I too had a girl that liked me in junior high but I was too autistic about it. She ended up being a cheerleader when we got to highschool.
>>
File: 1499574069156.jpg (54KB, 546x896px) Image search: [Google]
1499574069156.jpg
54KB, 546x896px
>>38906090
>"You're being serious? Right?"
>>
File: mike_art.jpg (78KB, 1024x934px) Image search: [Google]
mike_art.jpg
78KB, 1024x934px
Nothing anyone has ever said to me has ever stuck with me in a negative way. Not for long. I just don't form relationships with other people and I don't really pay attention to anything that happens to me, so even really cruel or sad things people say I usually end up forgetting. I've never really had any meaningful moments with anyone negative or positive. Almost all of the most significant memories I have are entirely solitary, existential crises, particularly pleasing fantasies, moments of making things and the like.

I don't really dislike other people either, and I'm not really inept at social interaction, in fact most people tend to think I'm funny and amicable, but I really can't have a conversation about anything I care about with other people because the idea of someone else caring about something that matters to me is nearly unthinkable, so I just don't bother.
>>
>We will definitely be together again, I just need to clear my mind.
>Shes going for my best friend now
>>
My best friend in high school told me that in grade 9 I would always follow him around and kinda annoyed him but now we're really close. Although it was a compliment it made me realize that I could be really clingy with friends and not even notice it. Now I can't talk to new people without the overwhelming feeling that I'm constantly annoying them and they want me to go away. I'm always quite and never initiate anything because of this.
>>
File: eyehank.gif (1017KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
eyehank.gif
1017KB, 500x375px
>that's sad that I'm the only thing good in your life
>>
>"You're a weak cup of tea"
>"Kid, you're just a spit in the bucket"
At least ex-cons are creative.

>
>>
>>38885751
>>38885870
>>38886065
>>38886310
>>38891879
Originally off yourselves
>>
>>38885286
i feel it
they don't understand just how terrified I am of talking to others
>>
>>38893305
Fuckin A man I was just getting over some depressive episodes but the genius in me went to this fuckin thread. Now I just want to smoke and get lost in my thoughts
>>
File: 1463629195318.jpg (176KB, 2040x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1463629195318.jpg
176KB, 2040x1386px
>jesus you're boring. why'd you even come over?
>>
File: homer.jpg (15KB, 320x257px) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
15KB, 320x257px
>>38884862
Many years ago an old friend of mine had me play the beginning of DMC3, and he basically directed me step-by-step which was annoying as hell.

He would often talk about people "lacking spatial awareness" and how when playing video games you should NEVER get hit etc.

I recently played Metal Gear Rising for the first time, having never been a fan of hack'n'slash action games, but being a huge MGS fan for years. Every time I got hit while playing his words came back to my mind and I felt bad.
>>
>>38893822
Bitches like her need to die or get a good ol raping. You shouldnt care what she thinks. Shes a cunt who cares about frivolous things and lives a fake life.
>>
>>38896798
Is 8ch better?
>>
>>38885751
You've got to go back you fucking newfag
>>
>>38885751
What happened to the ring though?
>>
>>38901022
Wow you are pretty edgy
>>
>"what's wrong with you?"

>"why are you here?"

>"sorry, I think you're really nice but I just don't like you "
>>
>>38904569
This gets to me. I'm also stuck on the same treacherous path that you are on yet my parents still believe in me. The only reason I try (and later fail) in the first place is because of my parents believe in me when I lost all hope myself.

I've considered suicide, but I know that will hurt them and be incredibly selfish of me.
>>
File: 1501544416507.jpg (26KB, 215x365px) Image search: [Google]
1501544416507.jpg
26KB, 215x365px
>reminder that if you had a gf at any point you have no right to moan about how "lonely" you are
>reminder that if you had a gf at any point and you're "lonely" it is 100% your fault and I have no sympathy for you
>reminder that normies are a blight on this board
>>
>>38892902
Why haven't you talked to her anon?

I know you will probably not answer because it's been 17 hours since you posted this...
>>
>>38901163
did you actually cry or did it just rain?
>>
>>38907649
Holy shit... you strike me as being really smart. Can we get in contact? [email protected] ;3
>>
File: 1499667095780.jpg (178KB, 1440x1405px) Image search: [Google]
1499667095780.jpg
178KB, 1440x1405px
>>38903952
That happens with both me and my younger brother
he's a lot more normie than me, though, and he's made the right choice of no romance whatsoever
i sincerely hope he does better than I do
>>
File: 1484551923938.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484551923938.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>don't get me wrong I like you, but look at you, no offense
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: images.jpg (18KB, 335x439px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 335x439px
Nothing hurt me anymore, i just don't a shit to anything
>>
>>38908647
Yes, the percentage of true robots is 80%.
The traffic is less so its a cozy little group.
>>
File: 2017-07-26-04-57-21-231615567.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-26-04-57-21-231615567.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>And I like you anon but not exactly in that way. I dunno you've just kinda been my best friend since the 8th grade and I've never really thought more about it.

JUUUUUUUUUST
>>
>you're stupid,
>you can't do anything right
>you're nothing like your sisters,you're a burden
>i would've abandoned you if you weren't my child
>i'm waiting for the day you leave this house
>you have no life , you're not allowed to have friends, you have no freedom
>you need to get married in order to have your own freedom
>>
>>38909365
>reminder that fucked up people tend to get into unhealthy relationships with abusive people
>reminder that staying with an abusive relationship is worse than being alone
>reminder that being alone might not be a choice to some people
>reminder that a normie isn't someone who has had a gf before..a normie is a montonic person who has embraced the ideas of society and has no mind of its own ,
>>
>>38910675
>tee hee, chad beats me, (still love him tho <3) so im totally one of you guys here!
>>
>its because....i like other person
>>
"if you ever kill ypurself ill find you in heaven and beat the shit out of you" - even tho there isnt a heaven shes still a fucking bitch mother
>>
File: pepe eating silica.png (261KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
pepe eating silica.png
261KB, 1039x559px
>You were just one of like, a hundred?!
seriously? who the fuck says that
>>
File: 1405286293822.gif (36KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
1405286293822.gif
36KB, 200x146px
>why are we even friends? xD
>stop liking stupid shit
>get over it! after trying to talk about how sad I am all the time and how i want help
>also btw my life sucks and i want to die despite mommy cooking for me all the time because i'm lazy in my nice upper-middle class home and having been to Japan where I got a girlfriend
>refuses to come to my house unless i have weed, because he's too good for it
>the house my poor family rents is practically a dumpster

The only reason we still hang out is I used to steal cigarettes for him in high school. I wish I lived near my online friends, they're way better than him. He's a stereotypical liberal. An upperclass white neckbeard redditor who only pretends to give a shit about poor people and minorities.
>>
>>38910935
that means she'll be in such emotional pain she'll want to pay you back

i think it means she loves you

that's the way i interpret it and I'm a horrible pessimist
>>
File: 1494396076264.jpg (12KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1494396076264.jpg
12KB, 480x358px
>you just live here for free, you are worthless
>>
>>38885137
You should tell those problems to really close friends, not some bitch you know for a long time that, obviously, was not your friend. People that truely care will ask if they sense something wrong with you, either that or go to a therapist, not saying it will cure you but it won't hurt. Anyway, hope you get better, anon
>>
>>38893026
If that's true your best friend sounds pretty fucking pathetic desu
>>
>You're fucking nothing. You were nothing before you met me. Without me you're nobody.

From my wife of 2 years
>>
Nothing normies say can hurt me
>>
>>38896702
>>38899382
It's almost as if people get bored of pretending they're emotionless after awhile
>>
>>38884862
>Are you autistic? You have a hard time detecting sarcasm.

I'm not even autistic and they made me feel like I was less intelligent than them.
>>
>>38911428
Leave the bitch
>>
>>38887097
Should you expect them not to care?
>>
File: 1501181932794.png (92KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
1501181932794.png
92KB, 960x560px
>Anon, I only really feel comfortable talking to Stacy.
I'd been trying to connect with this girl and she'd seemed quite similar to me but as a girl. I never talked to her much but she was the beacon of hope in my life. She was the closest thing I ever had to a friend, so the pain from those words was unbearable. She moved to Canada that summer. I never got to say goodbye properly, and I've missed her ever since. I lost the phone that I had her number on, and I'm still too shy to use social media, so I really have no way of connecting with her again.
>>
>>38885286
This exact shit also happened to me
>>
>>38911428
did she say that while fucking you with a strapon?
>>
File: 1483118916773.jpg (81KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
1483118916773.jpg
81KB, 924x571px
>"I won't give up on you, I promise."
>>
"What? Did you think we were just going to grow up and get married together?!"

Online ex of mine from 6 years ago.

It hurt me back then but I got over it. Still fap to her feet and nudes I got from a friend to this day hah
>>
>"I miss you too"
The last thing she ever said to me before ghosting me forever.
Then I found her blog where she talks about me as some kind of weirdo stalker that she just spoke to because she felt sorry for me not having any friends, it ended in "leave me alone you creepy guy" (even though she instigated the relationship and everything in it, I'm not really a "go getter" type)
The post was mostly about getting sympathy from her followers, I don't think she really expected me to find it, she had no real excuse for me.

I've also been called a rapist as a "joke" by multiple women.
>>
"we don't really know anything about you" - people who i had been friends with for 5 years. it just blew through me like a cold wind, i'd spent so much time with these people and they couldn't remember anything about me
>>
File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
Something that happened to me in high school

>be me in early High School
>had a crush on a girl for years
>sitting with friend at lunch time
>crush walks up to us with her friend
>"hey anon would you like to date me?"
>can barely contain myself
>almost have an autistic meltdown on the spot
>eventually yell in her face
>"YES PLEASE"
>looks at me like i murdered her mother
>crush turns to my friend
>"what about you anon's friend? Would you like to date me?"
>fucken wot?
>ask wtf is going on
>crush looks at me like I am mentally retarded
>crush's friend asks us if we would like to date her too
>finally realise what is happening
>girls having popularity contest to see who is more desirable
>mfw i actually thought my crush liked me
>tears form in my eyes
>crush and her friend start laughing
>"anon, you didn't think I actually wanted to date you did you?"
>"that's gross! I will never want to date you anon, yuck!"
>cried myself to sleep that night
>>
>>38884862
>You are fucking basic,
Ex last words before she dumped me.
Now she's on her way to become a depressed piece of shit. Who's laughing now bitch
>>
>>38884862
>2013: I never want to lose you, you are important to me.
>2015: I never want to see you again. I regret knowing you.
>>
>>38884862
>"i'm just not good at talking to people one on one"
>meanwhile she's spending all her time with chad
I fucking hate lying bitches
>>
>>38884862
>He's just got some kind of shitty aura.
>Don't talk so loud, he's sitting somewhere nearby.
Thanks, "colleagues".
>>
>>38884862
>you're 22 but I feel like I'm dating a 17 year old
happened a few months ago, still hurts
>>
>>38912174
normalfag out
>>>/soc/
>>
File: 1356129025766.jpg (37KB, 181x172px) Image search: [Google]
1356129025766.jpg
37KB, 181x172px
>you will die alone - My cousin
>you are a failure, dude - My best friend in school
>Yeah, but i like HIM - all of the girls I had something going on

I'm just tired of being alone, man. Shit fucking sucks.
>>
this isnt words really, but their reaction

>get haircut, very short like 2 inches but i have exaggerated features
>walk into registeration, dreading what would happen
>one kid notices and points at me, 2 seconds later everyone notices
>class erupts in laughter, including the teacher and my "friends"
>sat there drowning in their laughter, teacher makes a joke
>>
>>38912237
also meant for >>38911863
origami
>>
>>38884862
Not to me, but about me.
>He's over 30. Normal people that age don't act like that.
>>
File: IMG_1936.jpg (224KB, 937x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1936.jpg
224KB, 937x528px
>Meh Anon we went out for like a month could you call yourself an ex ahahah
>>
File: suicide.jpg (85KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
85KB, 1300x866px
>sorry anon it was just a dare teehee, I don't really want to date you
Fuck high school
>>
>>38885428
get a book on the side of your head separating your ears and mouth.

Thats how you sound in real life. You can change your own voice gradually or just embrace it so it becomes a tool of confidence. Hope you read this
>>
File: 1468398951583.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468398951583.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>38884862
In Y7
>why do you even bother trying to fit in? nobody likes you

In WoW, the only place since primary school that i actually felt like people actually wanted to be around me and enjoyed my company
>dude you're nice guy and a good player but we just can't let you be our main tank, we need someone who is respected by the entire guild
>>
>>38884862
>nobody here wants to be friends with you
>you can't do that
>you're fat
>(via a friend) he is ugly, I don't want to be his friend
>you're not funny
In a nutshell
>>
File: 1448849396792.jpg (11KB, 212x250px) Image search: [Google]
1448849396792.jpg
11KB, 212x250px
>>38885286
>"depression? anon, you don't have any to be sad about."
>"t-thanks dad..."
>>
>unlike parents we don't have to love you
>i never loved you
>you are a monster
>you are a psychopath
>you disgust me
>die

everyone is tsundere in my world
>>
>>38894354
"Wow, that hurts babe. I'll forgive you over dinner this weekend, how about that?"
Ezpz
>>
>>38906010
This is why I don't smile in public anymore
>>
>(((friend's))) gf comes up to me one day while I'm walking to a bus stop and we talk together while waiting for bus
>next day friend is cracking up laughing shows me a sceencap of a skype conversation with her
>"nobody is ever going to love anon, his parents should've just abandoned him on the side of the road, he's so ugly holy shit"
>"haha y-yeah..."
>>
>>38894418
That is a perfect excamle of what relationship parents have to their kids. It's not about emotional support or even understanding each other.
In the end it's all about expactations and how "succesfull" you can become.
>>
>No, I don't think I'm interested in you anymore
>>
File: 1448855145991.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1448855145991.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
>6th grade
>talking with friends in class about who we like
>oneitis passes by, "hey what are you guys talking about?"
>"oh uhh.. nothing haha"
>"ok whatever"
>go to recess and one friend leaves to go to bathroom
>comes back
>"hey man I'm really sorry"
>"about what"
>"stacey came up to me and asked what we were really talking about again so I just told her and said that you liked her"
>YOUFUCKINGMORON.wav
>after school oneitis comes up to me
>"anon you're nice and all but I don't really like you like that. Sorry..."
>used to actually be friends with her in school and hung out after school (we had an afteschool program thing where students would just hang around in the cafeteria and playground while teachers and volunteers watch)
>didn't really talk to me at all after that
>any time I had to be near her after that was incredibly awkward

I really fucking hate people
>>
File: An_hero2.png (161KB, 478x456px) Image search: [Google]
An_hero2.png
161KB, 478x456px
>I will always love you, Eld.

That sure lasted. Why did you have to leave? Why wasn't I good enough? I tried.. You didn't like skin to skin so I always wrapped a blanket around you, I held your hand everytime we went outside because you said it made you feel safe, you looked me in the eyes when you wouldn't anyone else. Why couldn't you tell me I wasn't good enough? I would have brought you the world had you asked. I loved you, I still do, and yet you cannot remember that you used to love me, too.
>>
File: i-know-that-feel-wojak.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel-wojak.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
>>38902513
You have to stop caring.
I know this sound stupid but other people don't and never will care for you. So fuck them, fuck society fuck everything!
>>
>>38913803
Because if you are not successful your parents can't brag about how you're earning 6 figures a year, marrying another posh person, travel to overrated beaches, and stuff
>>
>>38913972
And spent all your money on a house you can't afford or on a family you don't want.
>>
>>38914324
In a few decades, take out a loan and have your house seized, die slowly in pain. It turns out afterlife do exists and you go to the deepest hell
>>
>>38914394
I would regret nothing. I owe nothing to this world of arogant delusional elitists and corrupt meaningless systems.
At least im hell im not told to achive unachiveable goals.
>>
>>38914531
I wonder what would the world will be if parents won't force their kids to sit in an office all day.

I don't get why other kids want their parents at home for christmas, new year, weekends, etc.
>>
>>38885751
Hate to rain on your funeral (I would say Parade but this wasn't much of a parade) but why didn't you see this coming once you started doing shitty things to her? If it was me, I'd fear she would've broken up with my from the first fuck up and try to never fuck up again.
>>
>>38914604
I think it is this way because those people never questioned the direction of their or of their parents lives.
They simply act this way because it's expected or "normal" without realising what they realy are doing.
But this pressure, this social motivation is what keeps society together.
And i would have no problem if and only if society/ humanity would have a goal.
Because then i could say "well my live is shit but at least i'm contrubuting" or "i'm doing this for (x)".
But no, all we as humans do is in no way relevant to the grander scheme of things.
So i ask the quetsion for which my parents hate me, for which my friends look with confusion at me, the question which has brought me to the brink of suicide.
What for?
Why live? Why procreate? Why act as a part of society? Why follow social structure/ etiquette?
There is no answer.
And at this point im just tired to think about it.
When both my parents and a valued friend of mine already told me that if i thought live to be so awfull i should kill myself then what is hindering me from it.
It's all the same in the end isn't it?
>>
>>38896702
The femanon camwhore era of the last year or so was much worse.
Besides, I've been here a year longer than you and /r9k/ has only gotten more bitterly mysoginistic over time.
The best years of /r9k/ were the years where people just posted long greentext stories and hardly anyone obsessed over normies or roasties.
>>
>>38914834
>I think it is this way because those people never questioned the direction of their or of their parents lives.
>They simply act this way because it's expected or "normal" without realising what they realy are doing.
Allegory of the cave

Yeah. I think this is why people follow religions.
>>
File: 1499225577153.jpg (24KB, 200x311px) Image search: [Google]
1499225577153.jpg
24KB, 200x311px
>"I don't want to get your hopes up. Because that's not gonna happen with me anytime soon I just want you to know that."

It burns
>>
>>38903952
relatable

>>38884862
recently

>I think it's about time you started trying with girls
My parents after I came back from a three month internship abroad/my 21st birthday. I've never had a gf but I've been "trying" all through high school, college, work, internships etc. I can't help that no girl's ever liked me back. I don't know what my parents think I've been doing all this time. I'm "trying" but that doesn't mean anything ever works out.

>ok?
Last thing my crush during the aforementioned internship said to me after I admitted to have been thinking about asking her out.
>>
File: 1468624646667.png (264KB, 509x508px) Image search: [Google]
1468624646667.png
264KB, 509x508px
>>38911849
Such stuck up bitches. It's probably for the best anon, the only notable thing in their lives will be being cum dumpsters
>>
>>38915141
I can understand why she reacted like that in reply to you stating you were THINKING about asking her out. The fuck is she supposed to say
>>
>>38894418
She's right, you know. It's a bitch dealing with the corpse of a foreigner. Do it anyway.
>>
>>38915629
I wasn't going to ask her out when our internships ended in a week
>>
File: fuk yo vibes.png (301KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
fuk yo vibes.png
301KB, 500x346px
>>38905476

y the h8 m8?

Also not med student, do u even read senpai?
>>
>>38885751
>reddit spacing IN a fucking greentext

I bet there is a sub for scum like you please leave
>>
>>38915765
Right. You should have asked her out a week into the internship. But no, you just crushed on her silently until you only had a week left. I know it sucks to hear this, but "OK?" was your own damn fault.
>>
>>38915946
>obsessing over paragraph format on an image board

Kill

Your

Self
>>
File: 1452020586931.jpg (164KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452020586931.jpg
164KB, 800x600px
>>38884862
>Can't think of any words that hurt me terribly as I already experienced the emotional reaction

I probably just haven't been close to people before.
>>
>>38915967
Yeah, I fully admit it was my own fault. I should have acted sooner, but the only way I could talk myself into making a move was by timing it in such a way that I'd have nothing to lose.
>>
File: Professor ears.jpg (54KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
Professor ears.jpg
54KB, 848x480px
>>38916047

I jus wanna sey I have the same image and you are a loveable, valuable human bean, friendo-bot.
>>
Pre story:
>used to be a fatty lost weight at high school
>because of being fat whole life got used to be the class jester
>one of the hottest and richest girls in my city joins our school half year
>extremely arrogant to others but for whatever reason likes me

I became more depressed as time goes by she noticed that my grades got worse and tried to talk with me but I couldn't open myself up bcs I know I'm a wreck her last words to me:

>you are the most interessting guy a know I never saw a guy laugh with such a joy while his eyes seem to nearly start crying you should realize that not all people want your bad and there are people who care about you and like you, stop this facade it will destroy you

We somehow never got in touch again she graduated as the best student in my school and I never finished it. 6 years later I work as a shitty forwarding agent and my daily circle is work eat 4chan sleep repeat over and over no friends nothing.
>>
>>38913840
Underage B&

It's impossible for anyone to remember or care anything about the 6th grade when they're 18 years old
>>
>>38916086
Thnx my friend

Mind if I save this?
>>
>>38884862
This is probably the closest I've ever gotten to a word that really cut at me.

>18 years old
>Working with dad
>Dad tells me to go run power for tools
>Go and do it
>Tie off cords
>Suddenly doubt myself
>Feel intense fear that I'll fail
>Decide to do what the Mexican painters are doing and just run the cord up stairs
>Feel comfort that I'll be successful if I just let someone better and more experienced than me decide
>Plug power-in
>Dad gets very angry that I used an additional cord
>Walks away to fix what I've done and mumbles "fucking idiot"
>Feel very angry at first
>Start stabbing cabinet straps open
>Finally acknowledge that I failed in my entirety as a human being to the person that mattered the most to me
>Start crying
>Don't stop crying
>Mexicans in room with us stopped working and started staring at me

My dad hugged me and tried to show me that he cared, but I don't know if he was sincere or just trying to keep me from being upset.

I don't feel bad about it, but it was the only time I ever felt intense pain from something someone told me.
>>
File: 1492898462490.jpg (52KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1492898462490.jpg
52KB, 604x604px
>>38884862

Shit, Op, that gets to my heart. I once gave a shoulder to cry on to a girl, and hanged out with her while she was sad.

After that she promised me a cupcake as a thank you. Bitch never gave me one. Fucking toastie expected everything for nothing.
>>
File: dancu.gif (1MB, 535x300px) Image search: [Google]
dancu.gif
1MB, 535x300px
>>38916154

she is my waifu but I share her w/robots
>>
>I wish I had an abortion.

-My mother.
>>
>you are just doing it for attention
>>
>>38916135
It's not hard remember something like getting your chances with a girl you like crushed from a from a time no longer than 6 years ago. Especially if you've literally never had another female friend since then. Not my fault you have a shitty memory
>>
File: 1500082404720.png (19KB, 512x323px) Image search: [Google]
1500082404720.png
19KB, 512x323px
>>38916437
>Haven't had a female friend since I was 17
>Don't remember what we talked about, but she was the best friend I ever had
>>
>I hate you, and I really mean it this time. You think I'll forget about it, but I won't. Now I have to take back a bunch of shit I said to him,
>*slams engagement ring on my night stand*
>And something I said a few months ago when I thought YOU were the better option.
>>
>>38916636
>Slams engagement ring on my night stand

She was giving you go the go ahead and engage her in a final battle of good and evil.

You can still pick-up your sword and cut her down.
>>
>I think we should take a break Anon

1 year later and i'm still on that "break." She was my onetis robots, someone take these feels
>>
>>38916761
Not likely. Unless it happened to him 5 minutes ago it's too late
>>
>>38892902
>uses two symbols insteas of one
>still uses quotes
>PROBABLY DIDNT READ THE RULES OF THE BOARD

>IS A FUCKING NEW FAG

LISTEN UP ALL NU-FAGS, READ THE FUCKING RULES JESUS FUCK DUDE.
>>
>>38916761
>>38916803
She was back within a couple of days. And then similar shit just happened over and over. That wasn't even the first time. I remember the first time she just texted me "Come over and take your ring back." And I came over and we just wound up crying in each other's arms and after like an hour she was asking me if she could take it back. The end of that relationship was an emotional rollercoaster.
>>
File: image.gif (1020KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1020KB, 500x373px
>>38884862
The worst words I ever heard was silence.

That depressing feeling of them hearing you talk or reading your texts, but they choose to ignore you. Sometimes you don't even know why.

>Is their phone not working? I'll try texting again
>I'll give them a call too, maybe they didn't hear the short ringtone
>there's no way they wouldn't ignore me
>>
>you're physically attractive
>but mentally unattractive
>>
File: 1501124698779s.jpg (7KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1501124698779s.jpg
7KB, 250x188px
>be me
>high school junior
>start dating sophomore
>dated girls before, but she's the first one I end up really liking and wanting to know better
>eventually lose my virginity to her
>become almost obsessed with her, most guys do this with the person they lose their virginity to as long as they like the person, some of you might know what i'm talking about
>spend every other day with her
>treat her like a princess, buy her expensive shit, take her home from school every day when she had no means of transportation otherwise.
>we have sex often, anywhere from 1-4 times a day that we see each other
>one day she tells me she thinks we should stop doing sexual things for a while
>confusedblackmanwithquestionmarks.jpg
>think that maybe i'm emphasizing sex too much in our relationship and she's right
>a couple weeks later, even though things were going really well, she send a long text message and basically says "anon, i just don't have time for a boyfriend right now"
>lie on the kitchen floor, curl up, try to cry but cant
>a few days later i drive home from school and see her on the sidewalk holding hands with another guy
>>
File: anon i....png (17KB, 640x773px) Image search: [Google]
anon i....png
17KB, 640x773px
>>38884862
>maybe you'd have more success with girls if you put a bag over your head
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 600x550px
>>38884862
>NO GUY IS EVER GONNA LOVE YOU. GUYS ONLY LIKE SLUTS

I always thought my ex was wrong, but it's been seven years and all I do is get cheated on for whores
>>
>>38884862
>Nobody wants you here
got kicked out of 4th of july party for being the jewish instigator that i am

i fucking hate all of them and wish them death every day
>>
File: _20170207_113617.jpg (34KB, 667x443px) Image search: [Google]
_20170207_113617.jpg
34KB, 667x443px
>10th grade
>some new students in my class
>became friends with one of them
>we are in german lesson
>learning new words
>I have to say 'freund' ('friend' in German)
>so I say it
>that friend starts laughing
>I look at him
>he says "anon has no friends"
>this is awkward as hell so I try to laugh
>forcedlaugh.jpg
>when we stop laughing I notice suddenly everyone is quiet for solid 10 seconds
>for my relief the teacher continues the lesson
>nobody made a huge deal out of it but these words stuck

later we became actual friends but my scumbag brain still reminds me of this incident every once in a while
>>
>>38916907
Silence =/= words you mong, how do you fuck up a simple thread prompt so badly. This is why nobody responds to you
>>
>>38891714
i get sick of hearing these kind of metaphors, other figurative or abstract sayings as if they are legitimate advice, or some new age wisdom.
>>
>>38916781
gimme those feels brah, i'll jesus it for you
>>
>>38896702
Correct, I've been here since 2013 and the last two years were atrocious and it's only getting exponentially worse, this is /b/ 2.0 with a slightly more depressed undertone
>>
>>38916962
Fuck off back to /soc/ filthy normie
>>
File: 1499150236812.png (28KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1499150236812.png
28KB, 633x758px
>>38884862
>you have an ugly smile
stopped smiling ever since, I was 6
>>
>We don't talk in the old group anymore because we made a new one without you. Why can't you leave us alone?

Person I once considered a friend told me that after I confronted them about feeling excluded. Haven't talked to anyone since and it's been half a year now. I wish I wasn't alone and abandoned.
>>
>I always told people you kind of scare me, looks like I was right
After I slapped her for being a cunt
>>
>>38917142
I'm a normie because i had a girlfriend? What a distorted worldview you have.
>>
>people are being selected on pair (guy with a girl)
>girl that is selected to me starts crying because she does not want me
>idk how many years i had but even then i never got mocked by it
>she treated me badly everytime we needed to interact
>this was on a church activity

i have more not from the church but from interacting between chad and stacy and how they view me
>>
>>38896702
>been stuck on 4chan since 2006
>khv ever since and now I'm 27
>can't escape r9k

I hope I die once I reach 30
>>
>>38917178
Why did you slap her you idiot
>>
>>38886533
Kids like us never stood a chance.

I don't know why they hated me. Even when I was a happy young boy. But their resentment made me the bitter child I turned out to be. And the bitter, cynical man I am.
>>
After my aunt died my uncle told me "to never give up on family" my dad had previously barred me from talking to him, he overdosed a few months later. Still haunts me
>>
File: 1450565588013.jpg (35KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1450565588013.jpg
35KB, 500x282px
>>38886889

>tfw she picked the sea sick crocodile
Fucking thots
>>
>>38916996
Don't be mean to anon. Lack of words can hurt just as much as words.
>>
>two girls walking behind me as I'm at my locker in high school. No one else around.
>"there's your dream guy"
>both laugh

:(
>>
>>38917183
No,

You're a normie because you had a girlfriend.

Normies can form deep relationships with other human beings IRL.

Robots have no hope.
>>
>>38917490
Girls don't mean it when they say it.
They just do that because it's fun to emotionally maim other people. They know what they say has weight, and they do it because of that.

Bitches and whores, etc
>>
>you will never walk again.
October 20th 2016.
My birthday.
>>
>why should i pay for your football lessons? Do you think you're going to be footballer? You will quit after 2 weeks anyway

All i wanted was to play football, maybe make some friends and have fun
>>
Christ where do I start

>You're going to walk off a cliff and die
Classmate when I was 5 when I said I loved her

>(Girl I like) is such a slut and she still won't date anon! So pathetic!
Someone I call a close friend (yr 13)

>Oh yeah Anon that wierd kid
>Oh yeah he is a bit strange haha
Top one i hear all the fucking time, second one is a girl that I liked

>(Another guy in class) is better than you in every way, we just like him more than you

>Everyone follow me except anon/let's play run away from anon haha
Friend in primary school

God sometimes I just feel like I was chosen to be the shit one, I've literally just acquired a pilots license (my life dream) and have decent grades but goddam I just feel like I'm the shitstain in every situation, I wouldnt say any of this shit to my friends or even anyone, yet people say this shit to me like I'm nothing
>>
>>38917512
6 years ago I had a high school relationship that lasted like 3 months. I wouldn't call it a "deep relationship." I was still bullied. I was still picked on every day. Having a high school girlfriend doesn't make me feel like a normie when I felt like I had to otherwise hide my face at all times as somebody who was/is fat and ugly. Won't stop me from forgetting the time I walked into school with my older brother and I heard a girl say "Look, it's those ugly guys again." or the time I was walking out in the parking lot and heard a girl yell out "I like your butt." Or the time I was sitting in study hall minding my own business sitting there doing my homework and a black guy sitting next to me looked over and yelled out "God damn, you're the ugliest motherfucker I've ever seen." If it makes you feel better, that was the closest I ever got to forming a "deep relationship." All I've ever known my entire life is crippling anxiety and being bullied every day made that worse. I get that your turbo autism makes you quick to judge anyone that you might perceive as different, but I guarantee I've led a more miserable existence than you have. So fuck off with your "normie" shit.
>>
>>38917625
>that 5 year old one

kek. Typical kiddy shit that you stapled to your brain for some dumb reason

>Someone I call a close friend

Kek, once again, obvious middle school shenanigans. It doesn't mean a damn thing. Everyone is mean to everyone else when they're 13.

>Top one I hear all the time

>Hear

UNDERAGE B&
People are more covert when they're older when they shit talk people.

You've got mental problems even for a dumb kid on the internet.

I can't believe you're staring at shit from when you were 4. Let it go, fuck god-damn
>>
>>38917704
>"I like your butt" is a negative thought in """ugly""" anon's brain despite him having a gf and everything
>>
>>38917266
She flirted with me for months but always had an excuse when I would try to do something. It culminated in her holding my hand at a bar in a romantic fashion, and then later that night when I brought it up, acted disgusted at the mere idea and denied it vehemently. She wasn't even that drunk to forget, she was just playing me like a fiddle.
>>
>>38884862
>could you stop crying on me?

thanks mum
>>
''i don't care if nobody else showed up, i'd come if i could.''
reminds me that i had one friend in that pit of wolves they called 10th grade but i neglected him because i wanted higher social ranking. didn't become cool.
atleast he's happier than me now.
>>
File: 1489093452786.jpg (4KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1489093452786.jpg
4KB, 225x224px
>you're just a not very happy person are you?
>>
>>38884923
dogs sadden me. can be loyal enough to follow their owner to hell but many are mistreated.
>>
File: 14972398958853.jpg (204KB, 1170x923px) Image search: [Google]
14972398958853.jpg
204KB, 1170x923px
>>38884862
>Why do you try so hard (15 years olds)
I didn't have an answer, until that point I was mindlessly trying my best and just figured everybody else was defective as me, it was there that the epiphany came to my mind and realized that I should just give up and not try at all.
>>
>>38891714
MAKE A MOVE

in a very original way
>>
>i never loved you i just wanted to have sex
guess thats what i get for being the only faggot into monogamy
>>
>You're just not stable enough for me to invest my time into. I'm trying to better myself and make my life easier for me and my girlfriend. I'm sorry.
>>
>i know you wont go anywhere in life
>youre good for nothing
>what did i do so wrong with you?
>its all my fault youre like this

thanks mom
>>
>If you killed yourself I wouldn't be sad because I know you wouldn't be hurting anymore.
>>
>don't blame me that you don't have any friends
>>
>>38917394
this shouldn't have made me laugh as hard as it did
>>
nothing really hurts, but people have said shit about me

>he's crazy
>are you gonna shoot up a school?
>why are you so serious
>>
>>38884862
"............."

Can't think of anything!! HAHA! I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
>>
>You should be glad people are even talking to you
That was one of my friends in HS
>>
>>38884862
> why are you even here?
Pistol to the heart.
>>
File: 13f.gif (113KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
13f.gif
113KB, 498x594px
"I want you to know, I'll always be yours. I'll always love you and only you."

>She had cheated on me in the past, and I forgave her.
>Months pass and she says this on our three year anniversary.
>She said this with tears in her eyes as I held her close.
>A month later she leaves me for another guy.

It's been a year anons, it still hurts. She was the first girl I ever loved. The worst part was that I believed her when she said it.
>>
>>38893692
Who did you do it to?
>>
>>38898079
Fucking lol man. What?
>>
>>38894354
You got a sloots number bruh, ask her to go for drinks and then bang her
>>
>>38897543
Where can I find Anna? I'm asking for a friend
>>
>You look really ugly when you cry and you deserve to get bullied
thanks mom ;_;
>>
>>38917394
Fuck me stud.
>>
File: you_bother_me.gif (983KB, 500x236px) Image search: [Google]
you_bother_me.gif
983KB, 500x236px
>ew, what is he doing here?
>ugh, not him again
>Teacher, can I have a different partner? Mine is defective
>you're not funny
>you look like a school shooter
>you're gross, don't come near me
>you look like a hobo
>gross, why would I want to go out with you?
>>
I only ever loved one girl. I was too young for her at this time for a serious relationship, but the connection was real.

>all this stupid stuff going through my head right now. like.. "would it be worth it if I waited for you those few years?"

yeah, she decided it wouldn't.
>>
>>38884862
>Where do you think we went wrong raising you?
My mom after my cousin gained a full-ride scholarship for playing soccer while I did jack shit with my life.
>>
>>38919810

Oh, THIS! Once situations like this were terryfying for me. But now Tfw:

>ew, what is he doing here?
While watching abominations like you (not you anon, them) I ask myself the same question.

>you're not funny
So I supposed to be your private monkey or a clown?

>you look like a school shooter
Thank you.

>you're gross, don't come near me
<get so close to violate her personal space>
Excuse me, I couldn't hear you, could you repeat this, please?
But for this you better have another pun in case of her really repeating this, and repeating this LOUDER. :^)
>>
Not really something that was said.
I was really into a girl and she was giving hints constantly, well i was sitting in school next to a friend and he wanted to show me something on his phone and his background picture was them laying in bed. Really fucking hurt to saw that.
>>
File: omg.png (10KB, 447x487px) Image search: [Google]
omg.png
10KB, 447x487px
>"We'll have Anon on our team, then"

Gym class, I was always the last one to be taken into a team. Even the fat guy and the arabian girl were first.
>>
File: 3413241241234.png (27KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
3413241241234.png
27KB, 800x450px
>>38884862
>To be honest I'm getting tired of you shithead. Ever notice how often people just sigh or look away when you talk like they're not even listening? It's because you stutter and umm the fuck out of everything you try saying. You know what? I'm through with you fucker, bye.
>>
>ever realised nobody likes you ?

it was in the 8th grade, a lot has change and it was a long time ago. it still haunts me.
>>
>>38922252
Holy shit that hurts, sorry you went through that. Was he a close friend?
>>
>>38885751
I feel you anon.we are the same
>>
>>38922066
same here, and i am skinny
>>
>Someday you will find a girl which will have your crayons, unlike me - you have your own world, i have my own, we don't belong together
>>
>>38919237
Damn man I didn't want these feels today :( 3 years of my life thrown away, fuck you K
>>
>>38923754
Sumimasen, demo

I don't think anybody ITT can be a COMEDIAN

Your step-dad was 100% correct!

You're not bad-ass enough to fill these shoes!
>>
Girlfriend 1: How can you be so mundane?

Girlfriend 2: You're a useless man!

Girlfriend 3: Why can't you be normal?

I sense a pattern.
>>
>You're the shyest person we know anon
>>
>>38924186
>How can you be so mundane
>Why can't you be normal

???
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAH.png (87KB, 507x196px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAH.png
87KB, 507x196px
>you're going to be flipping burgers, but burger flippers still need to do math, i don't know about you

fuck you 2nd grade teacher.
>>
>Your sick, I just want to help you so why aren't you taking the pills?
>>
File: 1415621424021.jpg (33KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1415621424021.jpg
33KB, 396x388px
>>38884862
>You're going to lose your virginity to a hooker
>Girl I knew when I was 16

I hope I can someday send her a message telling her she was wrong, but I'm 21, and it looks like the prophecy is going to come true.
>>
File: 1500561489060.jpg (98KB, 736x866px) Image search: [Google]
1500561489060.jpg
98KB, 736x866px
All the things mum says that she always takes back years or months later

PLEASE STOP MUM, I CAN'T ACT SANE IN YOUR PRESENCE, I FUCKING HATE YOU AND DAD. WHAT THE FUCK ARE DAD? WHAT ARE FAMILY. You need to stop treating me this way before I finally kill myself. And I'll even write a note before doing it mentioning you in it'

I'm totally screwed up when I'm around my parents. I don't know if its my understanding of the absurdity of the universe or the perverse way my parents are: borderline psychotic.. But I just can't take this bots. I can't take it.. I'm slipping threw my own fingers. Barely have a grasp on who I am.

You're killing me, please stop before I kill myself or you.
>>
>>38887090
Who else is team " I should've had abortions"? Heh ;______;

Not like I asked to be here mom..now I have existentialist depression..but it's not your fault it never is. If I was a perfect Christian like you I wouldn't have these feelings
>>
>>38894155
Same for me man, but I'm sceptical of everyone. I don't expect them all to be trustworthy and honest. I like to create a fake persona of myself to appeal to what they'd want in a friend and if I learn that they're actually a good natured person I'll open up to them.

It seems scummy as fuck, but I've saved myself from getting burned countless times. I can't connect with people because I've never met anyone else who uses this same strategy as me, and if I did neither of us would know because we're too busy being fake. That's why I'm a social outcast, liked by many, loved by none.
>>
Wasn't a word, but more of an expression

>confess my feelings to a girl
>"Aww."
>>
File: pug.png (566KB, 617x597px) Image search: [Google]
pug.png
566KB, 617x597px
Some basic bully material (from both boys and girls) that I cant remember at all right now, or then my mind has locked those up in some unbreakable mental vault. Whatever those were, they destroyed my self-confidence for good.
What sort of hurts a bit is that no one has showed me any form of affection/love/feelings, absolutely nothing for these nearly 24 years, not even any joke/bully confessions.
Its like I've not even existed, but then again I barely know what I am missing so I dont feel that sad, I just feel like I've missed something.
>>
>>38893466
Turned 21 a couple of months ago. Still kissless virgin. Too relatable.
>>
>>38923349
Yeah, he was upset I didn't want to be his gay fuckboi when his girlfirend left. Got so bad he tried lighting my hair on fire and said that shit when I called him out on it.
>>
>>38884862
I just recently shared some of my pathologies with someone I thought I could trust. He lives in another state now, so I had to tell him over text. His response was "oh damn true." That was it.

You think you know people.
>>
>>38897770
Absolutely based.

>>38885137
You should be able to confide anything and everything in the people you love.
>>
>I thought there could be something between us, but honestly I hate you
t. only girl I was ever close to date.
Still khv 5 years later
>>
>>38894354

It's probably likely that she does remember you and is trying to be all cold and heartbreaker and shit they get off on being cool like the movies well I guess don't we all I shouldn't say they when I'm just as guilty anyway move
>>
>>38911577
Do your best anon.
Make an anonymous account and find your happiness again.
>>
"Happy mothers day...haha oops ;)"
6 months after my mother died and I grieved to her.
>>
>>38891034
>>38891098

wew laddy, that's some shit
>>
>You are going to be really succesful, anon!
Made me feel proud back then. Haunts me today because I have accomplished nothing.
>>
>"I hate you, and I hope you die."
said by mentally unstable gf who i couldn't help to be somewhat better
>>
One in a /cuddling/ thread I mentioned how I don't want to have sex or a gf I just want someone to cuddle with regularly with no further expectation.

"Thats really weird and creepy man, like all you care about is feeling a warm body next to you, and you don't care at all about her personality. "

And I realized it is absolutely true. I'd cuddle with other men if I weren't so repulsed by man smell.
>>
File: 2017-08-08_00.09.02.jpg (205KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-08_00.09.02.jpg
205KB, 900x300px
>>38885751
I smell an exploitable
>>
>>38894155
too relatable I can't not trust people
>>
File: 2017-08-08_00.22.20.jpg (200KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-08_00.22.20.jpg
200KB, 900x300px
>>38927769
template for those who care
>>
>>38886402
No that's a Facebook meme
>>
> "Your programming skills are low"
> Boss who had just hired me as a programmer
>>
>you're just lazy anon get up and find a job
>>
>>38922066
That happened to me so much, after some point I actually became happy when I wasn't called into a team. I could just chill, drink some water, and watch people running around over some useless game. Today, thanks to those gym classes, I hate any and all kinds of sports.
>>
>>38919237
Same exact shit happened to me, except we only dated 9 months, and she broke up with me 2 years ago. I don't think I'll ever want to be in a relationship again.

Fuck, 9 months of "bliss" followed by God knows how much time of emotional pain? Shitty fucking deal.
>>
I hope all of you can love yourselves one day and you can find peace of mind in this troubled world.
>>
Crush introducing me to her female friends after I didn't see her for a year
>this is anon, he always helped me with my chemistry homework back in school
>>
>>38884862
>and you're beyond ugly
girl who said it to me has a kid and i'm a doctor with a plastic latina wife. but still hurts me.
>>
File: 1477555008947.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1477555008947.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
I have deep seated anger issues that stem from my depression and deep dissatisfaction with life. My anger usually gets vented out when I play videogames because it's easier for me I guess to vent frustration with something so simple.

Anyway, I try to hide my anger from people because I'm incredibly embarrassed by it and don't want people to know how I lose control. The exception I've allowed is that my roommate whom I've known my whole life, sees and hears me get mad sometimes. I sort of trusted him and felt comfortable around him. He never sees the full extent of my rage though, I just show a tiny bit.

Well, the other day he used it to make fun of me in front of a lot of my friends for basically no reason. He talked about how angry I get st video games and how I probably get angrier and yell when he's not around, and I tried to stop him but he kept interrupting me and talking over me to embarrass me more and make me look emotionally unstable and childish.

It hurt a lot. He exposed one of the few things I've trusted him with, and used it to make people look down on me even more than they already do. It hurt so much in top of everything he's done to me recently.

Hearing him say it in my head and seeing everyones faces... why did you do it man? Why'd you do it
>>
>stop laughing, your laugh is faked and forced

>why dont you talk to us or laugh at anything?

Gee dad i wonder why...
>>
File: skeletor.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
skeletor.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>You're only our friend because we like to make fun of you
>>
>>38885286
Dude... big same. I tried telling my mom I needed help and she said "people in our family just get over it." It's been messing me up ever since.
>>
>>38893827
She's fixated on a specific guy. If a guy is "annoying" he sticks in her mind. You can flip a switch that turns annoying into affection if you play your cards right. Back in school I had this female friend, since middle school she always complained about this one guy. In high school he makes a move on her and suddenly they're dating.
>>
>>38894400
Gaaaaaahhhhd dammiiiiiit. This would be the last nail to my coffin (literally)
>>
>Maybe you haven't heard, he is gone. 12:06

From one of my best friend's parents.
>>
>>38894032
So what is the true love and how do you know you have it?
>>
>You're so... virginal.

Heard over drinks with a female friend I've known for five years since college. She was at least kind enough to not repeat it when after I subsequently pretended not to have heard it.

I'm not sure whether she'd heard of my lack of sex life from another one of my friends, but the possibility that she didn't have to cut pretty deep. I know I'm not the most charming person, but that... fuck.
>>
>be high school
>walking home from school with my best friend for three years
>reminisce about when we first met, I was the new kid and the teacher made me him be my buddy showing me around
>you know anon, at first I did't really like you that much but now you're my best friend
>laugh it off and ask how long that was
>oh I don't know, a few months or so

The idea that he was just pretending to like me for months crushed me.
>>
>>38893692
Me too.
Feels awful.
>>
>>38926720
Damn nigga, you must be real tight wit those homies. We ain't all that lucky.
>>
>>38916135
Do you have a degenerative brain disease?
>>
File: 1134_hTRyV42.jpg (85KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
1134_hTRyV42.jpg
85KB, 580x563px
>All you do is eat, sleep and shit. You don't do anything beyond that

Heard that a lot from my dad as a kid. Even today I know It's true.
>>
>>38892928
Shut up roastie postie you probably jumped right on the next guy immediately
>>
>>38897267
that might have worked in 1950
>>
>I think everyone in college feels that way at some point
This was after I poured out my problems to a good friend of mine. They just hand-waved it all away and said it was all normal. Just a phase. It's the same issues I've had for five years, some really long phase. I still think back on that day and I've decided no one in my life can fully grasp how I feel, and if they can they don't care to be bothered.
>>
>>38890202
What a dicksucker
>>
>>38921455
She was trying to cuck him with you.
>>
>>38885751
>It's not so interesting a story.
ok. Didnt read past that
>>
>>38906867
My sister has dyslexia and she has proved herself to be much better to my parents than I ever could. I always tell her I can help in any way (as I've done in the past) because I don't want her or anyone else in my family to know what it feels like to wake up in the morning and realize you have been a damn loser all your life.
>>
>>38884862
>How does it feel, that the only girl you've ever got along with was taken from you?

This was said by her boyfriend, someone I used to call a friend
>>
>>38930967
If someone said that to me I would probably kill them. Or at least sperg out on them till one of us was knocked out.
>>
>>38886362
Shy feel that way about yourself when you can feel that way about them
>>
>>38909494
Not him but i went thru something similar and you are a fucking fool for asking something like that.
>>
my grandmother gave me a talk when i was 14 when she was bedridden and sick and told me how much she cares for me and my parents.
it was the first time i almost started crying in front of someone since i was a little kid.
she passed away a few years later.
no one has made me feel like i was worth something since then.
everytime this memory comes to me i feel like killing myself, but i figured out i probably never will, so it's alright.
>>
I've suppressed just about everything in my life before age 20, and lots of stuff after that as well, so I can't remember anything specific but half the posts in this thread are giving me vague flashes of things that make me feel an overwhelming desire to just kill myself right here and now.

Why haven't I done it at this point? What is the divine plan for me that requires me to be here 28 years with nothing but suffering?
>>
>>38885286
What the fuck I teared up reading this anon.
>>
There was a boy I liked (i'm a straight girl) in elementary school.

We were sitting on the floor mat before reading time.

A popular pretty girl asked the boy, "AJ, who's uglier? [Fat girl] or [My name]?" Keep in mind I was very skinny, so the only other thing I figure must be wrong with me is my face.

He looked us both over as they had this laugh-grimace (and a lot of the other class was looking as well with great attention) and said, "[My name.]" with embarrassed-for-me confidence. Then they both laughed together.
>>
"I'm fucking fed up with your bitchy whining"
From a somewhat depressed girl I've been helping through.
>>
>>38930982
Believe me when I say that I though about it for a long time. I still think about it, the only reason I didn't was because it would've made her (and her family) sad
>>
>>38910675
Yeah chad is, like, SOO abusive, anyways stephanie told me just stay away from abusive relationships. That's okay I'll just date Brock instead. I'm sooo fucked up from all these relationships and I feel so lonely
>>
File: bw good 2 med.jpg (76KB, 363x488px) Image search: [Google]
bw good 2 med.jpg
76KB, 363x488px
>>38893466
>>38925967

Yo, I'm going to post my pic in this epic thread.

I'm a 32 year old virgin. ...Well, almost. I started experimenting a few times a little over a year ago. But anyway, I call myself a virgin because I've seriously never enjoyed a sexual encounter.

Anyway, if it isn't obvious yet... you guys just need to get out there. If you are young, you need to be fucking your brains out. You might mess up, you might do things you regret, but you need to get started because this is all there is in life. Just fucking screw, okay? Screw or kill yourselves, one or the other. You should decide now. Make it a priority in your life. Please.

Or not. Idk. Already, things are so different from when I grew up, I doubt anyone could make the same mistake as me. But, as you can see here, sex/love is a really big deal. I can't speak for all people, but your horniness MAY GO AWAY as you get older. As it did with me (as you might guess). Look... you have a gift, and you need to enjoy it while you can. I wish you all luck.

http://www.theonion.com/video/government-issued-psa-urging-teens-to-fuck-their-b-32287
>>
>>38891524
he's shy to sayu his true feelings :o
>>
>>38894032
read cs lewis 4 loves
>>
I think what hurts more than what was said is what wasn't said.
Towards the last couple months I never got an "I love you too" back, and finally one day after like a week of no contact I had said, "Hey I just need someone to talk to rn, you around?" and haven't heard from her since.

My first stable relationship ever since my first true gf killed herself (and I found out was cheating on me at the time she died, her mother uploaded shit of her and "the other guy" all over her FaceBook memorial that she was hiding). But that's another story for another thread.
>>
File: 1502029851979.gif (1MB, 284x247px) Image search: [Google]
1502029851979.gif
1MB, 284x247px
>>38884862
>Man, my qt3.14159265 gf broke up with me I'm so devasted bruh, I'm like crying, man who in the history of the world ever broke up with anyone my feels gotta be so interesting and original not a generic bitching about relationships every normalfag has in abundance
Man, aren't those posts the greatest?
>>
>>38931253
>sex/love is a really big deal
no it fucking isn't
>>
years ago when I was in sophomore year I apparently smelled terrible, some guy told me I smelled like shit and people in the same room as me always commented on the smell and it's fucked me up ever since then, and I'm extremely self conscious about smell.
>>
>>38891098
>I can't even kill myself. There is no way out. I'll be a slave forever.
I feel it
I feel it far too much
>>
>>38884862
>i didn't want to tell you this, but i'll just be honest; everybody is scared you're going to shoot up the school, it's why [kid's name] doesn't want me to invite you over right now
t. friend over the phone
>can you at least act like you care about other people
t. my mom
>get out of your room for once you fucking failure, go the fuck outside, make some friends, for fucks sake
t. my dad
>youre not okay are you?
t. some girl out of the blue during class
>oh come on do i really have to work with him, he fucking creeps me out mrs.
t. kid in health class
>you fucking disgusting psychopath, people told me to avoid you because of shit like this, it was just a joke retard
t. girl who asked me out as a joke, but didn't expect me to spit at her
still dont know why she did that
>>
>>38885751
https://youtu.be/LpMuK2H76_U
>>
>>38903692
Being the meme of the group is a pain. Feels very lonely without being alone.
>>
>>38932301
well why did you spit at her anon?
>>
>>38932537
i could see her friends laughing a few tables away and knew she was just fucking with me
i couldnt think of anything clever to say back so i just spit at her out of disgust for what she was trying to pull with me
>>
>>38885286
Hey man, sometimes getting yourself help can be a challenge in itself. don't fall at the first hurdle. There are book, there are online sessions you can sign up to.

You can make it.
>>
>"You have aspergers" - My sister
>"Shut the fuck up" - My father
>"I need a drink" - My mother
>"I think you have asperger's" - My school counselor
>"You gonna shoot up the school, aint ya?" - A bully i have to deal with every day, he threatens all this stupid stuff like "i'll tell my friend that you masturbate to guro" or "I'm gonna call the police and swat you"
>"You're a fucking pathetic failure and i hope you die of cancer while nobody watches you, your last words are gonna be 'help' and then you die. No one will care, no one will notice. nothing will happen." - another bully.

my life is a failure
>>
>>38932724
>you masturbate to guro
lmao if true how did he find out
>>
>>38932301
>it was just a joke
She was a good gurl, she didn't do nuffin'. She was going to comedy school to do jokes and shit.`
>>
>>38932737
luckily not true, i do masturbate to some b.e. occasionally and he was about to leak that shit. i broke down the night he claimed he was gonna post that online, eventually parents found out and tried to get him expelled.

he's still there.
>>
>>38932724
School is not life, it is the embarrassing start we all deal with. some more embarrassing than others. But we all end up in the same place. School bullies have no power in the real world, They have fucking HR, and actual laws to deal with at that point.. Stay smart. get money, have fun.
>>
>>38932774
yeah, i gotta start my real life soon, have to get a job next year.
probably gonna work at subway or a shitty hippie fro-yo place.
>>
File: 1461445177805.jpg (42KB, 706x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461445177805.jpg
42KB, 706x960px
>Parents always complain that I don't do anything anymore whenever I talked to them today
>Get perfect grades and honor roll after working hard in highschool. Feel really good and my friend told me good job
>"Big Deal. So what?"- My mom in a sarcastic tone

>Be fat
>Took some time in college to work on it
>Still feel fat and lazy but some girl comments that I have lost a bunch of weight after a few months
>other college people I hung around with also said I did a really big change
>Look at self in the mirror and actually feel happy now that I notice
>Not a peep about it from family for years
>Start getting fat again. Working late nights and eating bad. Feel bad and I need to work on it again
>"Anon, what the fuck happened to you, you were skinny but now you fucked it all up! Look at yourself!"- My Dad randomly while we were driving together.
>>
>>38932917
At least what your dad said sounds like he cares somewhat.
>>
>>38894893
My internet friend likes to say that. He's got a tough childhood (pa was drug addict, constantly beating him and other children, and he killed his wife), then his gf died from cancer. Now he's relatively happy with new gf and loads of money made from selling pa's leftover drugs.
He's genuinely great person (at least I suppose so). But the thing is, that I never had even a part of the shit he's gone through. Just fairly medium family that went to poorfaggotry recently. I'm writing now from this piece of shit phone and sincerely hoping that I'll be dead before winter 2017.
>>
>>38903692
>>Being the "Funny Guy" in every group so I can't ever be serious about my emotions and anything I want to talk about inevitably just becomes a joke

>But doctor...I am Pagliacci
>>
File: 141141424.jpg (116KB, 540x700px) Image search: [Google]
141141424.jpg
116KB, 540x700px
>>38884862
I remember being the one saying this. Does anyone else feel this way? For me, I have no problems making friends with either gender since I used to move into a new house every year back when I lived with my parents. But as soon as I get acquainted with these people and they start inviting me to places, I always make an excuse to blow them off and then later I ask myself, why did I do that when I know I could have had fun with them. Then when they stop fucking with me because I keep putting them off, I end up missing them even though I know that I wouldn't want to be there if I did. The situation is even worse with girls. I can probably recount at least 20 times that I've could had a relationship but I threw those away too for no reason and it boggles my mind why I did it. I'm pretty good looking, I know this because half of those chances the girl came up and sparked the conversation because she was tired of waiting for me to make the move. Last one that I can remember is at my last shitty job this super cute blondie came up to me and asked how I was doing and my instant reply was "Why do you care"? In my head I couldn't believe I said that shit, it just wasn't me. Was it because I was molested as a child by both a man and a woman? Or is that some people are just destined to be alone? Just don't know why.
>>
>You're a waste of time money and space
This was from my mum when I wasn't old enough to leave the house or get a job
>>
>>38918298
>a few months later
>"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, I-"
>Gunshots

I don't know why people insist on actively bothering the school shooter looking motherfucker and act surprised when that one in million chance does happen and he's got his sights on you.

There's the same type of guy at my workplace and I've talked to him every once in awhile and he's extremely nice and just wants to smalltalk about some movie he watched or how his day is going.
>>
>>38932301
>t. girl who asked me out as a joke, but didn't expect me to spit at her
Don't feel bad, she sounds like a cunt, you should have slapped her
>>
>>38933228
and then all they tell is: "I would've never expected him to do something like this, he was always so quiet".
>>
>i dont like you that way anon
i know it too i wass just so happy that she cared for me even if it was just a little thing for her to do because i always bothered her,
it hurt when i saw and realized she treated me the same as the special ed kids partly.
her freind emailed me that i needed to stop with that shit that she didnt like me and even thought i was kind of a creep and that i need to fuck off.
my response was literly
"yea ive been expecting something like this, can you tell her she just needs to be firm and tell me to fuck off without trying to be nice about it? i know its not in her nature to do that but still its likely what ill need"
i think i have obsessive love disorder and honestly after trying weed and alcohol other drugs. nothing compares to the feeling of complete bliss, joy, happiness whatever you want to call it then being around my oneits if im obessivly in love with her its 1000x times better if its the only thingi have going for me emotoinally at the time and i think she loves me too but shes just to shy to know it oh god is it a strong feeling
>>
>>38917720
I think he said year 13 not 13 years old. Must be British.
>>
>>38932572
How old were you. I don't blame you at all. You didn't fall for it and she would have been more than happy to laugh at you if you did.
>>
>>38933638
i was about 15-16 at the time
no girl had ever even talked to me during my schooling years, so i knew something was up almost immediately
Thread posts: 522
Thread images: 126

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.