[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i moved out today r9k i was living comfy with my mom and now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Pokemon_RBY_ViridianCity.png (27KB, 656x560px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_RBY_ViridianCity.png
27KB, 656x560px
i moved out today r9k

i was living comfy with my mom and now i live with two people that i used to know (you didn't have to cut me off). it's my first night in my room at this new place. i can barely afford it.

why haven't you moved out yet? is it worth it, for people that have?
>>
>>38884566
I've been barely able to afford where I live now for a year, somehow still here.
Having your own place is great, though it depends a lot on your living situation at home and how much of an improvement it really is.
>>
are you watching the mini Pokemon Speedrun Marathon?
>>
>>38884566
i moved out a year ago
its pretty same except i have to spend all my money to stay alive
ive been unemployed for the past 5 months and im running out of money, probably gonna have to move back soon im a failure
>>
i have no friends or social life and my parents dont knock on my door or try and talk to me

why would i move out and throw money away just to be 'alone'

i dont see how being alone in my room at their house is any different than being alone in a room in an apartment where im the only one living there
>>
>>38884566
Congrats anon, I hope all goes well. I live in a single in the heart of my city, it's pretty expensive but it's so nice and comfy having your own home.
>>
My mum has insisted on me staying at home even to the point of saying I can start a family without leaving home. She says I can start a family upstairs while her and dad live downstairs. I also work for mum and dads business that even though they don't need me to and I am always messing up, I am basically a shut in with lots of money because I work from home. I am close to having a down payment on a house of my own which I play to rent out while living at home, I play to pay it off with my own income and and the rent of its inhabitants.

It feels good not to be American.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.