[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retard Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1501950895523.png (71KB, 645x729px) Image search: [Google]
1501950895523.png
71KB, 645x729px
>try to bee myself
>end up acting like a fucking retard
>at job
>see this qt weeb girl walk in
>she's wearing an Inuyasha shirt
>as she passes by I go like "Woah Naruto" in a dumb voice trying to be funny
>Realize it wasn't funny and I was just acting stupid
>>
>>38884344
but that's hilarious dude, cut yourself a break I'd have laughed like hell if I got to see that
>>
File: 1472556844195.gif (2MB, 509x353px) Image search: [Google]
1472556844195.gif
2MB, 509x353px
>>38884344
This is... wow man. You got some real social skills there buddy..
>>
>>38884344
that sounds kind of funny.
Stop being so self conscious.
Just keep acting like a retard to entertain yourself while being a wagethief
>>
thats not much anon

>said i have no more netflix cuz it ended
>dad open netflix on ps4, it works

mfw i still got 7 days left,
mfw i apear as a jew for family
>>
Weeb girls don't actually like weeb boys, don't you know this?
>>
>>38884489
It happens
Weeb girls can like weeb boys
>>
>>38884344
>tfw do shit like this all the time
>woah jack that sounds way to insane to me i never was much of a big musty man myself but soda pop on the other hand
>>
At least you are aware that what you said was weird.
It's infuriarting when you are just talking to someone, and they look at you like you are crazy and said something outrageous...and you don't even know why
>>
>>38885484
>>woah jack that sounds way to insane to me i never was much of a big musty man myself but soda pop on the other hand
What the fuck did he mean by this
>>
File: 1490769412796.jpg (319KB, 1059x962px)
1490769412796.jpg
319KB, 1059x962px
>parents were hoarders
>moved around often
>lived with family often
>jump from trashed motel room to trashed motel room, never really getting an education
>mom gets sick when I'm around 14 so we finally settle down for a while
>sent to school for the first time since 4th grade
>catch up to most of it except for math
>no matter how hard I try or how much I study I cannot comprehend math
>end up having to go to alternative school
>everything is retard boring easy so the minorities can pass high school without dragging down normie school test scores
>still cannot understand retard tier math
>mfw spent senior year taking geometry for the third time
>mfw barely only scraped by
>mfw can still barely do arithmetic
>mfw people think I'm well read and educated because I'm autistic with history yet I can't do simple shit like algebra

It's the ultimate self-esteem handicap knowing the average middle schooler is smarter than you are

my first job was retail and I couldn't handle being a cashier and counting change and got fired

I've tried desperately to keep it a secret from everyone I know, yet eventually something simple comes up and they're all surprised and condescending once they realize how dumb I am so I distance myself

I am the ultimate brainlet
>>
man yep im 27 native american 5'6 and i have fetal alcohol syndrome
im so afraid of doing dumb shit and making an ass out of myself i under react and have too much self control
but it just ends up making me look quiet weird and arrogant to other people it sucks.
>>
>>38885614
i have f.a.s man i know that feel i have no idea what the fuck to do or how to even start to attept to fix my brain and life
>>
File: 1501978846348.png (147KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
1501978846348.png
147KB, 645x772px
>>38884344
>go in to take GED test
>month of studying
>feeling confident
>turns out I'm a mental equivalent of an 8th grader
mee dum dum HS dropout
>>
>>38885765
same gotta work with what yer given in life i guess?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.