[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trash Can Of Normieology

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (6KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 210x240px
Khv or beta men are either slandered, steroetyped or deemed as going "through a phase" in order to preserve the normie world view. The idea of there being clear cut losers and that these losers are a systematic rather than symptomatic of the current social order would be totally antithetical to the notion that society is fair, equal and rational. The freedom to chose your partner means the freedom to play a Darwinian slot machine, not the freedom to chose the very conditions the game is played in. The cracks in the normie world view are the root cause of their dismissal of the idea that a shy but otherwise normal/polite person could never find a partner. That's not to say everyone who is a khv/beta are a misunderstood saint but a good percentage aren't entitled edgelords.
>>
>>38884105
You're right but no one will ever acknowledge this because normalfags lose their shit when you drop brutal truth on their stupid fucking heads. Prepare to have your wisdom forgotten for all eternity just because people don't like it.
>>
>>38884105
i though everyone on this board knew this already
>>
>>38884266
You sometimes gotta spell it out for posterity's sake if for nothing else.
>>
Just a heads up
If you participate in this retarded circlejerk of a thread, you're deluding yourself and you know it
>>
File: 1501804667618.jpg (30KB, 641x482px) Image search: [Google]
1501804667618.jpg
30KB, 641x482px
>>38884345
Just a heads up
You have literally no argument and you never will
>>
>>38884383
1. implying your fat ass is a systematic loser and that your failures are entirely not your own
2. implying anyone believes society is fair, equal, and rational
3. trying to poke holes in the "normie" worldview, which is by the way a beautiful strawman, accomplishes nothing for anyone and only serves to give you a false sense of superiority. it's fucking pathetic

this thread is literally just a circlejerk for you faggots to act like it matters that you know anything about how much of a loser you are when it doesn't change how much of a loser you are. and to act smart because le zizek lol!!
>>
I'd probably be better able to deal with being alone if people would acknowledge it was largely out of my control, rather than implying it is due to some sort of moral failure on my part.
>>
>>38884449
do you see what you're doing? you're just looking for validation by posting this. How is anyone supposed to judge whether or not this is accurate when you use your anonymity as a shield? For all anyone knows you're an incompetent shitstain who deserves everything you get, but you can just pretend to act like you did everything you were supposed to and it's not your fault, and it suddenly becomes true for your internet persona and impossible to consider thoughtfully. This is why this place is such a shithole and a quicksand pit of despair for people like you.
>>
>>38884537
lmao fuck off nerd
>>
File: 1468717025489.png (108KB, 400x407px) Image search: [Google]
1468717025489.png
108KB, 400x407px
>>38884425
Textbook projection. I don't believe that I am anything but a failure, and I certainly am not looking to rehabilitate my self-esteem. If anything, posting on r9k only worsens it, thanks in large part to posters like yourself who just want to vilify people.

I mean your entire post only confirms the rhetoric of OP. It reeks of moral sanctimony and the only real identifiable argument you gave there is that the "normie" OP talks about is a strawman. It isn't. It's worse in other places but even on this very board you see plenty of posters literally say you've just got to "stop being a misogynist" or "improve your personality" if you want success with women, when neither of the two really have anything particularly to do with the endeavor. We're not all evil. Just fugly.
>>
>>38884425
I'm Op. Not that anon.
>1. implying your fat ass is a systematic loser and that your failures are entirely not your own
Saying something is systematic does not imply that I don't believe in personal responsibility, No one would argue that being born in a shitty neighborhood means you're not more likely to commit crime You can't rule out upbringing. Calling someone a fat ass proves my point since you immediately try to find a smoking gun that would fit in your world view.
>implying anyone believes society is fair, equal, and rational
True but few would outright admit liberalism is just a shroud for a new class hierarchy.
>3
Not an argument.
>>
>>38884425
>2. implying anyone believes society is fair, equal, and rational
Nobody SAYS they believe it, in fact many will explicitly deny it, but scores of retards SHOW they believe it in their arguments and actions. Classic example: people post pictures like this all the time (relatively ugly guy, normal looking girl) to chastise robots. They assume that this guy must be with her because he's got some great quality to compensate - charisma, a fuckton of money, dominance/social capital, he's a really "good person", whatever. What they don't consider for even a second is the prospect that he's a poor, boring piece of shit too. "She wouldn't be with him if it were like that." How do you know? Oh.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.