[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shitty childhood memories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 25

ITT: Shitty childhood memories
>>
>>38883734
It was my 13th birthday. I wasn't really ever allowed to socialize but I wanted to at least be given the ok to roam about by myself that day. Still a no. My mom then forced me to go to work with her to make sure I didn't sneak out. She was a bartender at a shitty old person bar. I got a balloon and a cupcake and a bunch of old men telling me happy birthday. Then I got grounded for having an attitude and not appreciating my birthday party. This is around the time I started just saying fuck it and fucking shit up on purpose.
>>
File: 1451528599160.jpg (12KB, 236x230px) Image search: [Google]
1451528599160.jpg
12KB, 236x230px
I was forced to suck the cock of my mother's BF when I was 5-7 years of age. He also used to force me to snuggle with him.

Didn't realize what the fuck happened till he was gone, and I told my mom about it. She broke up with him, and they fought. My mom had a metal baseball bat, and he broke the doors and windows with a crowbar. Never saw him again after that.
>>
staying at fucking aftercare every goddamn day and going to summercamp
>>
File: dedpe.jpg (66KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
dedpe.jpg
66KB, 657x527px
>>38883734
>Release a thunderous fart in the middle of class in elementary.
>kids start laughing
>look at teacher for help
>teacher starts laughing
>>
My mother took me with her when she was going to cheat on my father.
>>
>>38884437
Is that why you're gay now?
>>
>>38884508
i think that might have happened to me but im not completely sure
>>
>>38884518
Why are you such a faggot anon?
>>
>>38884544
Why are you not sure?
I didnt remember about that since recently in some shrink interview. I was a kid like 9 or 10 yo. I remember my mother kissing the guy ( he worked in some kind of garage) and telling me " go and look the place anon" and my father telling her before we leave " why do you take the boy with you. Leave him alone". And her answering him "shut up!"
>>
>>38884518
I'm actually asexual, and schizoid.

I was so emotionally neglected and betrayed most of my life, I never learned how to love people, or even trust them. Anything I let people do for me/with me is something I will not miss or won't care.
>>
>>38884508
My mother used to take me to her drug deals, and gas-and-dash instances (Back when you could). We'd pull up to random houses, and wed either stay in the car or hang out awkwardly in some druggies house with their kids or play games etc. While my mom shot up in the back room.
>>
>>38884621
we live on the west coast but my mom was born and raised on the east coast, and every summer she'd take me to her home town for a few weeks, but my dad never came. we'd stay with this childhood friend of hers, a fat trucker guy. i dont think they ever had sex but ive seen him rubbing her legs before and she was always a lot nicer to him than she was to my dad.

ive always had a sort of suspicion that i might not actually be my father's son, but the son of my mom's friend. i dont look all that much like my dad desu
>>
>>38884684
I dont know about your real father. But im sure about she fucked that fat trucker. Fuck m8 our mothers was vile bitches. I trru to trust in women and think about theres somw good girls out there. But sometimes my past just dont let me.
>>
>>38884733
my mom is a really nice lady but if she really did do it then thats irreprehensible. ill still love her tho, she's still my mom
>>
File: IMG_0411.jpg (86KB, 887x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0411.jpg
86KB, 887x421px
>Bedroom destroyed from a tree strike, woke up covered in pine needles
>Mom dislocating my shoulder, breaking a rib and destroying some of my CDs because I told her to fuck herself without thinking when she woke me up for school
>Older brothers best friend dies in gas explosion he started by accident barely a few days after school ended

Not lying.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympic_Pipeline_explosion
>>
>>38884789
Fuck nigga how strong is your mother?
>>
File: IMG_1687.jpg (41KB, 480x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1687.jpg
41KB, 480x472px
>>38884485
>be in kindergarten
>whole class is sitting on mats in front of chalkboard
>feel a rumble down below
>try to pull off a one-cheek sneak
>nope
>monstrous, wet flapping sound escapes my asshole
>entire class turns around and looks and me
>think "if I turn around too, maybe they won't know it was me"
>turn around
>mfw I remember I'm sitting at the very back and there's nobody behind me
>>
>>38884838
How old are you? How do you remember shit from kindergarten? I can barely remember shit from high school
>>
>>38884912
I'm 19, I remember it because of how embarrassing it was. Shit sucks, man.
>>
>>38884912
Really? Maybe you just have selective memories. I remember kindergarten
>9/11 evacuations
>dressing up as Pikachu for Halloween
>Teacher asking me what my house number was and saying it was wrong out to the whole class despite it being true
>>
File: 1498169399367.jpg (22KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1498169399367.jpg
22KB, 512x512px
>Be me in middle school
>Have friends, and even a few gfs
>Life is pretty much perfect
>Start high school
>All friends abandon me
>The bullying starts
>Never have a gf again
25 now and it still hurts
>>
>>38884967
>>38884927
Im older than you. And m8 youre really young. wtf are you doing in this shithole? Go to gym! try to socialize, get laid! Leave 4chan.
>>
>Be me

>Be in 3rd grade

>Have a rather heavy set teacher nice to us kids probably cause she'll never have any of her own

>We will call her Miss Bitch

>Has a soft spoken gentlemen as a boyfriend

>Ohshitminorities.jpeg that soft spoken gentlemen is queerer than a 3 dollar bill

>Miss Bitch comes in all sad cause her not so straight bf broke up with her obese ass

>She's sad for like a fucking week

>On one of those days Miss Bitch brings in a cake

>Nice looking chocolate cake looks delicious

>I start to eye ball cake

>Miss Bitch says hey anon can you pass out these papers

>So I get up and pass out the papers

>Set down at my desk and go back to eyeballing the cake

>Ohshitnigger.jpeg Miss Bitch ate the whole fucking cake

>She starts to read us a book and all of us munch on snacks which she allowed, again cool teacher

>So anyways Miss Bitch is reading the book and promoting childhood obesity when we all here a choking noise

>Turn around and this kid we will call him Dipshit is choking

>Miss Bitch "runs" Dipshit to the nurses office and on his way there he coughs up a quarter

>Dipshit and Miss Bitch come back in and Dipshit explains the situation

>Apparently Dipshit was eating cheetos and playing with quarters and his Forrest Gump equivalent IQ caused him to forget which was which

>Dipshit failed 3rd grade for obvious reasons

>Miss Bitch went on to never have children

>Mfw cake was fucking completely devoured by Miss Bitch
>>
>>38884912

Most people don't remember pre-high school.

tfw you can remember back when you were crawling.

I have insane memory, and everything feels fresh. Too bad its not photographic.
>>
>>38885076
>nuce bate
>>
>>38885141
Well, one problem about that my spicy dude.

When You're about 2-4 you learn to speak, this shit changes the brain in major league ways, to the point where all memories you had before, cannot be accessed due to the major upheaval that went on in your brain when you were learning how to speak.

So you're either a turboautist, a LARPer, or a meme
>>
>>38885076
What the fuck was the point of that story?
>>
I was at a birthday party of a kid from elementary and i got tired and threw a fit and my mum had to take me away. Never had a friend after that in elementary, or anywhere else for that matter
>>
>>38885216
Actually, I never learned to speak till about 3rd grade.

I was very neglected as a kid, and mostly left to my own devises. I had childhood speech apraxia as well. So how I am wired to talk, is a bit different than most people.

I can literally remember climbing out of my crib, and crawling out into the living room. I don't remember anyone's faces though. I can even tell you the general layout of my first house. What I did in my free time, and what kinds of things I got in trouble for. This all happened from ages 1-5.
>>
>>38885141
I have some memories from elementary school and so but i cant relate that memories with a particular age. im 31 tho so that shit was +20y ago.
>>
>>38885216
Well there's one problem with that, my bland uninteresting dude,

You are not and never will be a neurologist, nor do you have any idea what you're talking about

So you're either aturboautist, a LARPer or a meme
>>
File: 1500006285880.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500006285880.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>be 7th grade
>invited to (((friend's))) bar mitzvah
>girl I've been in love with for almost 2 years asks me to dance
>mumble/grunt and walk past her
>see we're seated at the same table
>hide in bathroom stall for ~5 hours until dad picks me up
I just had a dream about her last night, all these years later...
>>
>>38883734
>be me
>age around 8 - 11
>wake up almost every night because parents are yelling at each other
>cry myself to sleep
>>
File: IMG_6518.jpg (97KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6518.jpg
97KB, 478x640px
>sixth grade
>first school dance
>didn't want to go but my mom pushed me into it
>see some people I know and sit at their table and talk for a bit
>they invite me back to the house with their group
>girl whose house it is notices me

"What is anon doing here?"

So I went outside and waited for my mom to pick me up and told her I had fun even though I hated every second of it.
>>
>>38884437

Are you an Anon or a Femanon?
>>
>>38885603
One more

>second school dance
>9th grade
>ask out slutty girl and she says yes
>dressed up, corsage, photos, all that bullshit
>pay for her meal
>within ten seconds of arriving to dance, she's nowhere to be seen
>eventually see her grinding with some more attractive guy
>walk around aimlessly for an hour or two, talk to some guy I knew who came without a date for a little bit
>group finds me, drives me back home
>mom asks how much fun I had so I told her it was great

Then I received a text from the girl thanking me for dinner and saying I'm a great guy.
>>
>>38884485

A girl did that in middle school, and the (male) teacher just said "Well, you've got to relieve the pressure somehow!" which of course embarrassed her 10x more and cracked everyone up who had managed to keep it together after the fart itself.

Wonder if she remembers that day
>>
>>38884622
Neither of those are real conditions. I bet your story is just as fake and you're just getting hard typing it up.
>>
>>38885679
I'm a femanon

>>38885724

https://www.theravive.com/therapedia/schizoid-personality-disorder-dsm--5-301.20-(f60.1)
>>
>>38885141
>Most people don't remember pre-high school.

That's a bunch of bull. People I know remember at least some stories from pretty much every grade of school, never mind general "one time then I was about 7..." stories.

I very easily recall the name of every teacher I had including middle school with different teachers for every class. I have an excellent memory, but even people with regular memories can name at least most of their teachers. there is even an "alumni" Facebook group for my elementary school with people talking about the teachers from decades ago.
>>
>>38885603

That's horrible, Anon--though it is just like something that would have happened to me
>>
>>38885800
And how old are you?

Once you get to a certain age, most people stop bringing up those "When I was a kid" stories all together, because they don't remember them anymore.

There are exceptions though.
>>
>>38883734
What is the source of this image? I want to watch it
>>
File: 1501969783533.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1501969783533.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>38883734
>mfw turn down my crush's advances because I was a huge sperglord
Not really a bad memory compared to the shit on this thread but it's what started my free fall into the /shut in/ life
>>
>Lived in a shitty ghetto, watched six kids get shot up at a bus stop across from my school right before a hard lockdown went into affect.
>Got a phone call in the middle of a StarCraft match from a friend saying that my gf had just hung herself. I haven't played Brood War nor held a stable relationship since that day.
>Meeting my biological family for the first time, which although wasn't bad, was definitely infuriating to see that my whole life I was raised by a loving Hispanic family but my real bloodline was full of fucking white ass redneck trailer trash hill billies.
That's about it tho.
>>
File: IMG_0487.jpg (157KB, 830x1262px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0487.jpg
157KB, 830x1262px
>eleven
>watching sopranos with my dad on DVD at about 11 pm on a friday night
>he does tony impersonations from time to time
>one day he gets way into it and too far, starts making fun of me like I'm AJ and I cry
>he continues to hammer on me until he realizes what he's done
>mom wakes up and starts fighting with him
>eventually cops are called
>dad is drunk and might have thought he was still supposed to be in character
>dad gets tazed and hauled off to jail
>eventually charges are dropped and he's released minus feeling in his left thumb where he was shot with the taxer
>spend the first of what would become many weekends in bed, considering suicide in all its forms and later making a journal about it
>don't watch sopranos again until just before the finale
>>
>>38885838
Not the anon you're arguing with, but I'm 26 and I can remember every teacher and every vital childhood friend's first and last names from kindergarten to my senior year. That make me even more of an oddball?
>>
>>38885928
Who knows at this point. Maybe the people ive met have just been retards this whole time.
>>
File: IMG_1983.png (22KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1983.png
22KB, 633x758px
>>38885046
I neglected to mention the crippling social anxiety, public meltdowns, paranoia, and depression that followed in the 14 years since kindergarten. My parents pulled me out of public school at the end of third grade because I couldn't handle being there without having panic attacks and temper tantrums. Was homeschooled, mom was a helicopter parent throughout. Didn't go back to public school until tenth grade, and still ended up socially isolated for most of it. I've sort of just given up at this point. I'd rather stay hidden, it's safer. Fewer opportunities for people to stab me in the back.
>>
Saying goodbye to my friends from school, promising them I would only be gone for half a year. I never saw them again.
And the place I went to was so much worse than I imagined, what a shit phase that was. Stay out of day treatment Anon.

At least that sort of thing keeps one from romantacising their childhood like some idyllic paradise, like that poor depressed man that wrote a book about a runt on his little planet.
>>
>>38883734

> be in Cub Scouts
> Den Mother is my next-door neighbor's mom, he and I are almost like brothers so she is almost like my second mom sorta
> one day at Cub Scouts the one bully in the troupe is working next to me on some arts and crafts project. I am left-handed so my elbow is out of synch with others'
> I knock into his stuff and he tells me not to do it again, but it happens again
> he pulls me "aside" which is around the back of the house...den Mothers don't notice
> suddenly shoves me down on the ground and says "I told you to stop knocking into my stuff"
> I'm a total beta, never been in a fight, terrified and think I'm about to be beaten up
> get up and run crying back to where the rest of the Scouts are, and see my own parents sitting in our back yard on the patio, so keep running, crying to them like a total wuss (where whole rest of the troupe can see me)
> tell them a boy beat me up
> I go inside and don't see what happens next, but imagine my dad goes over to the neighbor and asks her about it and a stink is raised
> they never say anything to me, but next week, the bully is gone from our troupe, and the Den Mother is chilly to me for the rest of the season (despite being my neighbor and good friend's mom)
> rest of our troupe probably all think I'm a total sissy which I was

> Chapter two--next year, new scout Den, and who is the Den mother? None other than the mother of the bully. I have to go to HIS house every week for scouts and be terrified he will be home even though we met in their basement. She surely must have known I was the one who got her kid in trouble.

Not my most Beta moment by any means but i remember every detail like it was yesterday and still cringe to think I ran crying past everybody in my Scout troupe home to mommy and daddy crying.
>>
>>38885474

Damn anon. Do you still know the girl?
>>
>>38885838

I am decidedly older than you, trust me. And I agree those "I was a kid" stories don't come up a lot, but often when they do, it's a whole group and everybody starts sharing them.
>>
>>38885997
No, haven't seen her since high school ended half a decade ago.
>>
>>38883734
>in elementary school
>immigrated to the USA like a year or two ago
>at recess and lunch certain classes get assigned certain play areas (basketball courts, teather ball courts, etc) on a weekly rotation
>my class' favorite sport is basketball
>only ever played soccer before, and it wasn't even real soccer since I only really played it in kindergarten where the main objective was to kick the ball as much as possible
>suck at it
>particularly when it comes to shooting
>try to get better at it
>practice by myself after school and at the park on weekends
>not improving at all
>eventually just give up
>not allowed to be at play area that I'm not assigned to, my friends are in different classes so I can't be with them
>Just sit around doing nothing much at recess and lunch
>never play basketball unless I have to ever again
I hate sports. One time I lost a game of softball 0-21 or 0-19 (I'm not a girl it's just that they didn't let us play baseball because the baseballs were really hard and we didn't have helmets so if they were to hit us they would get sued)
>team picking is based on lining up behind leaders
>each team can only have a certain amount of players
>me and 2 friends get into team filled with roasties
>they obviously suck
>I'm not much better, still can't understand how batting is anything more than a roll of the dice
>1 friend is trying to lose the game, can't blame him, at least he's having fun
>other friend isn't actively trying to lose but he isn't feeling well or something so he doesn't try
>we just sort of give up at one point
>>
>>38884643
i hate knowing this feel
>>
I have plenty, but I don't want to share my life story, so the ones that don't include child/spousal/animal/sexual/etc. abuse I won't list.

....Huh. I actually can't think of any that don't involve any of that. Maybe being accused of rape when I was in 5th grade by my druggie classmate. (I'm not even kidding, he was doing drugs by the time he was 10; I saw him do it since we lived in the same trailer court.)

Oh, I thought of one. I was at the farm of a classmate of mine and her daught was training a horse to not be scared of noises. They use a whip and whip it around in the air. At first I thought he was beating the horse but then looked and saw he wasn't, but I was already in tears. Then the noises triggered me (I hate using that word because of tumblr ruining it but being triggered is a legitimate thing) and reminded me of my dad beating me many many times, and I had a panic attack in front of my classmate, her dad, her mom, 3 of my friends, her two little sisters, and a horse. I was 9 at the time.

>>38884485
Don't be embarrassed, that's fucking hilarious. You made a bunch of people laugh that day
>>
>>38884437
this is fucked up i hope he dies
>>
File: a0173805231_10.jpg (137KB, 1195x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a0173805231_10.jpg
137KB, 1195x1200px
happened just now.
>bought a cradle of filth album
>put it in the laptop
>press play
>AEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
>EEEERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH
>it's the fucking loud screaming cuming nigger
>remove disk
>it was actually something on facebook

god damn i thought the disk was fucking possessed or something holy that was so wrong. scared me
also it doesnt sound like it's the best album of theirs
>>
File: chrisley.jpg (53KB, 365x404px) Image search: [Google]
chrisley.jpg
53KB, 365x404px
>>38885076

I want to know more about the sissy "boyfriend"
>>
>>38884045
Uhhh

I kinda want to hear more but I kinda don't, because that sounds super fucked up.
>>
>>38885838
40-year-old video game enthusiasts do it all the time. They have to vividly remember games they played when they were 7 or people would think they're bullshitting. If they can do it, I shudder to think how many can't.
>>
>>38886207
That loud nigra?
>>
>>38885076
Literally the most reddit post I have ever read anywhere ever
>>
>>38886558
yeah dude. i havent experienced fucking HORROR in years. the first time i just removed my earphones but i went back to facebook and that nigger was there again and screamed. FUCKING HORROR i fucking screamed and i had tears. it didnt happen to me in years. i mean it was 4am and dark and alone too. here comes the nightmare.
>>
>>38883734
My earliest memory is my mom dancing naked on our dining room table in front of a bunch of bikers. I am pretty good though.
>>
>>38886655
But why it's in the album in the first place?
>>
File: images (89).jpg (12KB, 591x249px) Image search: [Google]
images (89).jpg
12KB, 591x249px
>>38883734
Never told anyone this not even family
>be me 10 about
>go to public urinal
>get ready to take piss in urinal trough
>another grown man starts
>his piss does not go straight
>literally for seconds his goes directly on me
>obvious wet patch
>guy laughs
>heh sorry kid
>he leaves LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED
>try to wash with water still smell like piss
For fuck sake
>>
my mom became a swinger after she divorced and i remember the crazy parties she used to have and i could hear her fucking everyone all night.

my dad also had a brain anerism when i was in middle school and I still take car of him in an nursing home since he cant walk and is in constant pain
>>
>>38885076
I didn't get it until people started responding but holy shit is that ever not funny at all

Please just go away and come back in 5 years, maybe 10.
>>
>>38886030
You are literally not even close to being alone in every aspect of that story.
>>
>>38884045
That sounds really fucked up. What did you mess up on purpose? Your life in general?
>>
>>38885603
Shit that imag reminds me of one story.
>be 9yo me
>wear superman costume at school cause carnival
>we play a game where you have to stand up from a chair really quick when your name is called
>someone has to stand behind the chair with his hands on the back
>that person has to catch you from getting away
>my name is called
>I'm super fast and get away
>the asshole behind me grabs my cape
>AHHH MY THROAT
>die
>start crying
>>
File: 1484107947294.jpg (20KB, 720x529px) Image search: [Google]
1484107947294.jpg
20KB, 720x529px
>>38883734

randomtexteroni
>>
>>38886116
Totally relateable anon
>In Year 10 (ausfag)
>Small group of robots so we stick together, Australia is chad paradise
>Forced into doing a year wide sports competition where we rotate sports each week
>As we cna pock the groups we all go together
>1st week is football against the turbonormies, throw the game and make our own fun
>they complain to the teachers about us and the school makes us have our round again next week
>playing badminton in the gym
>teachers watching us to make sure we put in some lind of effort
>decide to shoot on the normies again
>anytime we would swing we would do dramatic falls
>normies get mad again and we get the "punishment" of having to stay in a classroom when the normal sport periods were on
Why do normies take these meaningless sport contests so seriously? There was no prior incentive to win either, just "bragging rights"
>>
>>38889400
Because it's been like that forever and if it were to be taken away the normies' fee fees would be damaged beyond reproach.
>>
File: 1459274632282.gif (665KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1459274632282.gif
665KB, 500x375px
>>38887162
I'm sorry that happened to you but this story is making me laugh uncontrollably. That situation sounds like its straight out of some tv show or something holy shit
>>
File: r0e8qrqrr.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
r0e8qrqrr.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>38889400
fellow ausfag here

in tennis, me and my friends would hit the ball as hard as possible to send it out of the court and make someone get it. i have no idea why, but the chads actually started getting pissed. it wasn't even a serious game or 'tournament'- it was mandatory weekly sports that was hardly supervised
>>
>>38889400
I'm an ausfag too
Reminds me of one time I was forced to play badminton in school. I turned out to be really good at it and I beat all my friends. One got salty and threw his racket, somehow it started rolling like a wheel, tumbled under the net then hit me right in the balls. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
>>
>tell the principal I don't feel good
>he somehow coaxes me into telling him about my family life
>he calls child protective services
>get grounded for a week because they showed up

Got what I deserved for trying to go home early that day
>>
File: 1449039994361.jpg (47KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1449039994361.jpg
47KB, 500x484px
>2nd grade
>one day after school see qtiest girl in class crying
>ask what's wrong
>says some other girls were making fun of her and stuff
>brilliantidea.jpg
>next day I bring paper and pencils and crayons and shit to school
>me, the qt, and some other boy from the class all decide to make "mean" drawings of the girls and give it to them
>the qt and the other boy make what you would expect of a 2nd grader "stacey is a stinky poopy!" etc.
>me on the other hand just recently discovered a porn magazine for the first time
>draw the girls being tortured horrifically, being chained up an lowered into lava, being dissected, thrown into a pool of pirhanas or other deadly sea creatures (was really into ocean animals at the time) etc. all while completely naked
>drew them with really big boobs and hairy vaginas since all the vaginas I had seen thus far, including my mother's were unshaved
>teachers sees before we even finish them all
>I get sent to counselors, qt and other kid get off completely scott-free
>parents called in to school and get chewed out by counselor and parents at the same time
>just wanted to help defend some qt
>class finds out and makes fun of me for it
>teacher was incredibly harsh on me for the rest of the year
>was known as class weirdo and called "gross-o" for most of elem school
>every interaction with anyone involved afterward was incredibly awkward

Every time I remember this it makes me think about killing myself. Fuck I hated elementary school so much
>>
>be 15
>dad dies of cancer

looking back I now realize how not having any male role model in that crucial age really fucked me up
>>
>>38889634
Yeh pretty funny thinking about it kek
>>
>>38885490
remember this a lot
>pray to god, promise him i'll be good all my life if he just lets them be happy together
>few years later wish they just get divorced already
>>
>>38884485
I did this in year 1 and I've never farted in public again without looking around and ensuring the coast is clear.

Like that is verbatim what happened save the different grades.

I only did it because, turns out, I had a stomach bug
>>
my dad couldn't handle the parental role so he took a job where he worked across the country during the week and only came home at the weekends so i had a kinda single parent childhood and it made my mum really angry and depressed and she took it out on me all the time, she was always screaming and her moods dominated the whole atmosphere like every moment i was feeling anxious, wondering what's going to upset her next
>>
File: 1500845947934.jpg (68KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
1500845947934.jpg
68KB, 640x621px
>>38885769
I'm also schizoid anon. Most people on here only think in meme conditions, being schizoid can some times slide by without diagnosis because of the unobtrusive nature of the people that have it. I was diagnosed as a schizoid 3 years ago after showing up at a nut hut because I had run out of options from crippling depression and inability to communicate how I felt despite being socially capable.
>>
File: images.png (4KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 384x384px
>>38883734
>Be me
>Elementary school
>Got bullied by the same kid for three years
>Remember this one time when he repeatedly whacked me on the fingers with a plastic ruler
>Ended up bawling
>>
File: 1495284514439.jpg (85KB, 800x1154px) Image search: [Google]
1495284514439.jpg
85KB, 800x1154px
>be around 8
>eating pizza
>start choking on pizza
>can't breathe
>freak out, get up and the pizza goes everywhere as I run to the tap to drink water
>thankfully the pizza goes down and I stop choking
>mom gets mad at me for making a mess (pizza on the carpet)
>I get upset and tell her I was scared and choking
>she tells me she doesn't care
>can't really remember what happened but I could see my siblings smirking at the whole thing (we were all in the living room)

One of the many reasons I hate my family desufampai
>>
>>38884045

you were a huge slut weren't you?
>>
>>38883734
>6th grade
>i'm invited to a friend's sleepover party
>don't know most of the other kids there
>i sleep in a room with some strangers (including some girls)
>3am and i'm still awake, just lying there
>complete silence
>feel sudden urge to fart
>i try to supress it for what feels like an eternity
>reach the point where i can't hold it anymore
>release the most relentless fart ever
>sounded like a starting diesel engine
>run to toilet
>have a bad case of diarrhea and keep farting
>toilet doesn't flush
>i've used too much toilet paper
>get out, take my clothes and go home silently
i sent my friend a sms that i didn't feel well and had to go
>>
>>38890109
i laughed lol
>>
Had to get 13 teeth pulled without anaesthesia because my dad was a cheap ass. Bad feels man
>>
File: 1466346182627.jpg (83KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1466346182627.jpg
83KB, 1200x675px
>My chair tipping back in class
>I land on the hard floor and bash the back of my head
>Entire class laughs at me

>Being send to afterschol and summer clubs and having no connection to anyone there, feeling completely alone
>Had to go to these while my brother and sister got to stay at home
>>
>>38885076
This is either a really good bait, or you're the epitome of reddit

Either way, you disgust me
>>
>be like 6 or 7, can't remember
>wanted to poop
>poops in the toilet
>holy shit the poop went out prematurely
>as I removed my pants, it just went out suddenly and some of them actually stained my pants
>If I go out of the toilet, many people will surely run away after seeing my pants and my whole school days will be ruined
>don't know what to do, started to cry
>finally some teachers noticed my crying and came to help
>they borrowed me a new pants and fortunately no one really gave a shit about me shitting my pants
>>
>>38889740
Some of us aren't fat fucks and enjoy getting exercise

We have a reason to hate slimy fucks like you who just want to sit in a shade and drink coke
>>
File: Monica_Punk_Sad.png (131KB, 291x401px) Image search: [Google]
Monica_Punk_Sad.png
131KB, 291x401px
>>38885769
>I'm a femanon

Pic related, it's you.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.