[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad cousins and hot roastie.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>tfw my 2 chad cousins and aunt and uncle are visiting my family.
>one chad in a guest room, my aunt and uncle in another, and the other chad sleeping on a air mattress in my room.
>he snores all night so I can barely sleep.
>they are staying for a week.
>we met their cousins and aunt at dinner tonight.
>they have a 20 year old 8/10 roastie stacy cousin that dresses slutty.
>and a skinny normal fag guy cousin with tattoos.
>their cousins are coming to my house at 10:30am tomorrow for a big breakfast.
>10 people including a hot roastie around my age will be in my house.

I'm a 19 year old KHV 6'1"with good looks. I also have a nice house. She is 20 short. Nice boobs and ass, slut and likes parties (I'm assuming) and has tounge pericing and one tatto. How can I fuck her? Or get her to like me? We will also be going to the beach with them. I'm scared robots but maybe something good can come out of being with chads, stacies and normal fags. It feels bad knowing I'll be the only virgin out of 10 people in my house. Any suggestions or tips? I'll give an update on what happened tomorrow night.
>>
>>38883288
Don't try anything, you'll just ruin it and make it weird for everyone. What exactly makes you think a Stacy will have sex with you the first time she meets you for fucks sake.
>>
>>38883355
Maybe if I tell her I'm a KHV dateless she will take pity and maybe hold my hand or touch me. And it's the 2nd time we're meeting. She said I was muscular and she was decently nice to me at dinner. She was showing me her tattoo on her collar bone and when she moved her shirt I saw a lot of cleavage and got a boner but she didn't see it because we were sitting at a table. Did she do that on purpose?
>>
File: 1501910131832.jpg (66KB, 528x792px) Image search: [Google]
1501910131832.jpg
66KB, 528x792px
>>38883288
>slut
>likes parties
>tongue piercing
>tattoo
are you actually willing to go this low?
>>
If I were in your position I'd go up and try to straight up fuck her, like just go up to her and grab her ass or something and look straight in her face and not say anything.
>>
>>38883447
If you're white and she's white I'd say there's some good chances. White guys are always better and generally more Chad-like, like my dad was. Go for it, just don't racemix
>>
>>38883447
dud, do you figure that she's looking at you sometimes? otherwise i don't think saying you're a khv would be a point.
just try to be cool and if you think she's a little bit interested in you try something.
>>
>>38883505
Yes we're both white, she's of Italian decent and I'm An Aryan guy of Czech and German decent
>>
>>38883470
I don't care, I don't want to date or marry her. I'd just like to have sex with her or kiss her.
>>
>>38883776
>Italian
Of course that whore's Italian ahahah. They're shit-tier whites haha, but at least they aren't filthy beaners like me.
>>
>>38883816
you're beaner? what are you talking about italians being the shittiest, retard
>>
File: 1498759509913.png (187KB, 1226x872px) Image search: [Google]
1498759509913.png
187KB, 1226x872px
>>38883855
Beaner American actually, you fucking fag
>>
File: IMG_2884.jpg (6KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2884.jpg
6KB, 190x265px
>>38883894
kek, look at you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.