[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that 90% of women under the age of 30 don't want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tfw6.png (183KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
tfw6.png
183KB, 1024x576px
Why is it that 90% of women under the age of 30 don't want anything else in a relation ship "Oh lets go to another party" or "Lets have sex". I can't find anyone who wants anything of substance in their relationships. I understand men do the same things but there's way more men who actually want something more in their relationships, than women. I'm starting to believe "they only want chad" more and more now.
Should I just give up and wait a little over a decade until these women actually mature.
>>
>>38883267
>Should I just give up and wait a little over a decade until these women actually mature.

Why wait? Go after older women now. You'll have a better shot than guys their own age.
>>
>>38883267
Men have long term goals. Woman don't.
Men understand consequences. Woman don't.
Men age well. Woman don't.

Everything a woman has is in their 20's. That's why they don't mature.
>>
>>38883283
But then wouldn't they only want me cause I'm young and it's not really my thing either.
Just want someone who wants something more to relationship and wouldn't just go and get with the local Chad.
Doesn't help that I'm a khv
>>
The problem is faggots like you say shit like that, but have no idea what that "substance" is.What makes a relationship meaningful? You have no fucking idea. I know cause' I'm a faggot too, and that's the way I looked at it back in middle school, grow up.
>>
>>38883365
>Doesn't help that I'm a khv
Then how exactly do you know what women want? Because you read what people post on FaceBook and assume that it's reflective of their actual lives and applies to everyone? Because of what you read on /r9k/? Because of what it seems like to you as you sit quietly in class and eavesdrop on conversations around you?

Why don't you have a meaningful relationship with a woman first and then start making the sweeping generalizations.
>>
There are women who want more, it's just that they're few and far between, and are usually already married to Trad-Chad.
>>
>>38883421
I've had 2 girls ask me out and it didn't take me long to realize all they wanted were the things I listed above so I broke up with them when I realized that. I also know my friends relationships have gone the same way with one of them being cheated on.
>>
>>38883535
Well, again, I'm going to suggest that you try to pursue a meaningful and intimate relationship with another person before you start assuming how "90%" of women think.

By your own admission you gave up so early on that neither of these two people even hugged you. Either you're very young, in which case you've no idea what you're talking about and should leave, or your experiences are so limited as to be basically worthless insofar as you're trying to draw conclusions from them.

The people that you're describing doesn't exist. It's a caricature. If you want to keep believing in it because it's comforting to you fine, you're free to look at stuff like this
>>38883364
and feel as good about yourself as you'd like. If this thread is actually serious, on the other hand, and not just self indulgent then you needn't give up. You need to get to know people and actually work on building relationships with them. No one is two dimensional. No one fits neatly into your stereotypes. Finding out a person's nuances and actual thoughts and desires isn't easy. Ultimately you'll like and respect some people and not others. Whether it's worth working at is up to you.
>>
>>38883791
I did some digging into those girls because I found it some as introverted as me would have a girl ask me out. Also we were friends before hand so I knew what kind of person she was and wasn't making assumptions(Also I meant KV typo). I also did some digging and it turned out her other relationships were with Chads and didn't really last long or mean much. I didn't say 90% of women either I said 90% of women in their 20's and that was hyperbole as well. Basically I mean the majority of them just want a relationship for the fun of it and I'm not saying that it's an inherently negative thing I'm just saying that it sucks for someone who wants something else. And like I've said my friends have gone through the same things but have had much more experience with it they're just don't care as much that their in that kind of relationship.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.