[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islander Quest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: civ1.png (3KB, 1150x906px) Image search: [Google]
civ1.png
3KB, 1150x906px
Your people have traveled the seas for thousands of years, since you were forced out of the known lands, into the great blue by the dark tribes.
Since then, across the great blue, your people have spread.
On a faraway island, you were once a religious leader, but doomed to outcast, and eventually exiled from your home.
Your followers managed to make one final waka before they were forced to leave, and set adrift on a journey of migration east across the blue.
Luckily, you have come across an island that seems to have no previous inhabitants.
On this sandy shore, your followers set foot on a land that has never before been touched by humanity, what will you make of it?
Pic related is map
>>
if there is minorities there, id fuckin kill em
>>
>>38882586
Technically, you are minorities (probably, ethnicity is still vague though this is intended to have a polynesian vibe).
Anyhow, as I said, your island is a rare instance of a land never before touched by man, so no other people besides your followers.
>>
>>38882613
if im a minority, i kill myself
>>
>>38882625
That doesn't even make any sense really, how would you know any ethnicity group besides your own?
Unless, we are talking about cultural minorities, which exist everywhere.
>>
>>38882546
Bump, let's go anons.
this is orig
>>
>>38882546
I sacrifice a virgin to appease the blood gods and give us favorable weather and good harvests for the next week.

Selected based on who in the tribe does the closest to the virgin walk, of course.
>>
>>38882868
You sacrifice a virgin to appeal to the blood gods.
However, the blood gods scoff at your paltry attempt, don't you know that you need to find a volcano with overcast white clouds as a proper environment for sacrifice?
Besides, the gods prefer young virgin girls, they aren't homo after all.
>>
File: Kermit_with_a_Gun.jpg (22KB, 424x240px) Image search: [Google]
Kermit_with_a_Gun.jpg
22KB, 424x240px
>>38882921
I chop down some near by forestry using my bear hands and create a shoddy wood shack to sleep in.
>>
File: civ1.png (3KB, 1150x906px) Image search: [Google]
civ1.png
3KB, 1150x906px
>>38883018
Your followers clear a section of the forest and build a wooden shack with a palm roof.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.