[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you really get high on nutmeg? Just ate a bottle.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: nutmeg.jpg (13KB, 200x224px) Image search: [Google]
nutmeg.jpg
13KB, 200x224px
Can you really get high on nutmeg?
Just ate a bottle.
>>
>>38882257
enjoy feeling extremely sick and delusional in a few hours
>>
You'd have to eat a ton of it to feel anything. It's not worth it
>>
>>38882280
You don't really need that much, but the negative "bad trip" effects are the primary ones. It's like objective reality becomes personified and is out to kill you.
>>
It's easier to just get high off of vanilla extract and tooth paste desu.
>>
>>38882277
>implying
Dubs
>>
>>38882257
I.... I thought you were supposed to smoke nutmeg, not eat it?
>>
it's pretty poisonous at high doses and if you want to get high you'll need the organic shit since that has higher levels of whatever the fuck chemical it is that actually gives you the buzz

so basically if you did actually 'eat a bottle', all you've really done is damage your body for no reason/return
>>
>>38882257
Your liver hates you.
>>
>>38882306
how to get high off of vanilla extract? anyon know any other household ways to get high
>>
>>38882257
Google malcom X tea. Should tell you all you need to know about it.
>>
>>38882306
This is true. Worked for me a few years ago at a party.
>>
>>38883504
>>38882306
Vanilla extract is just alcohol. Might as well just down some vodka, it'll at least be a cleaner drunk.
>>
>>38883504
But if you really wanna get high and trip some balls, get yourself some morning glory flower seeds. Like, at least 200-300 seeds worth, or 500 if you really wanna trip hard. Grind them up into a powder and mix them with something. They're sold in a lot of places, like grocery stores and home depot type places, and they're cheap if you get them online.
The active ingredient in them is LSA, which is one of the main components in, guess... LSD. I took 200-300 a few times and had fun. I once took about 700 seeds and had an intense, bad bad trip. take at your own risk.
>>
>>38883666
>and had an intense, bad bad trip. take at your own risk.

what happened?
>>
>>38882257
Yes but whole, unground nutmegs are the best way. if you're eating mccormick powder shit, you're not going to feel anything. they process it and remove the good stuff.
>>38882337
no
>>
>>38883793
It was just too much for me, mentally and physically. LSD is a concentrated extract. Morning glory seeds are, well, seeds. You're consuming a lot more than just what you want for the high. Apparently the seed husks aren't good for you and can cause vasoconstriction, which they did for me in my legs. It was difficult to stand at points. Eating that many seeds made me feel sick as hell, I'm pretty small so they took a toll on me physically. You can do an extraction if you want, i think it's pretty easy, but you'll have to look it up because I didn't bother.
Besides the physical side affects, it was a bit much for me mentally as well. Typical "bad trip" anyone writes about- thought it was never going to end, too many introspective thoughts, analyzed myself too much which made me depressed, my mom called me at one point and I made the mistake of answering (if you trip TURN YOUR PHONE OFF) and she kept asking if i was ok even though I thought i could pull off the call... I dunno, just make sure you're in a good state of mind. That's the most important thing. I've been depressed my whole life so that explains most of it. I just don't think I'm capable of handling psychedelics.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.