[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: what up r9k.png (183KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
what up r9k.png
183KB, 1152x648px
Hey /r9k/ its a Saturday night and I'm sitting at home alone. Don't even have a friend to play Steam games with right now. So why don't we talk instead?

How are you?

How was your week?

Do anything cool?

These topics and more all inside.

>pls respond
>>
File: arcanine.png (118KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
arcanine.png
118KB, 1152x648px
>>38880417
also I'm getting progressively more drunk

anyone else drinking tonight?
>>
can't likely talk much if it all, but I feel the same way. going through a rough spot in life right now. what kind of games do you like?
>>
>>38880475
Feel free to talk about stuff if you'd like. I've dealt with some shit myself so I'm down to listen if you want to vent.

I've been playing a lot of Playerunknown's Battlegrounds lately since its fun with friends. I also like playing old sports games but NBA 2k15 crashes my graphics card which is pretty stupid since its an RX580
>>
>>38880417
Just browsing rn, couple convos on discord, procrastinating on 3D modelling practice.
>>
>>38880757
what are you modelling? I used to do art but I fell out of it when I went to college and decided to not pursue it further.
>>
my friend has another friend to play video games with...
>>
>>38880787
Haven't decided yet, recently done a couple walk cycles, making a gatling and animating it
>>
>>38880757
my trip fell off but I was >>38880787

>>38880825
yeah man that sucks. Like one of my worst fears is that my best friends don't see me as their best friend, just another friend. Shit's odd yo. What games do you play?

>>38880838
Well whatever it is I bet it'll be really neat. I wish I could do stuff like that. Be proud that you have a cool talent.
>>
>>38880873
Thanks my dude, it's appreciated. Got pretty decent at animating, but suck ass at modelling.
Anything crafty/artsy you enjoy anon?
>>
>>38880946
I was into photography back in the day. Haven't done much with it in a while like I said earlier.

Always wanted to get into painting but I have a terrible writers block for creative things.
>>
>Sat inside playing vidya
>Went to sleep at 5am
>Parents disappointed cause I aint like the other normies
>Had a falling out with a long term friend
>Going back to college on wednesday
>fml.jpg
I am 20 and still have no foothold in life, literally leeching off my parents but I am too broken to be able to take care of myself

>Tl:dr
>Am a fucking failure and was reminded of it once again
>>
saw barakamon today. Now I'm listening to music to get my mood up.
>>
it is sunday morning for me, now
listening to synthwave drinking my tea,
its comfy desu,
maybe go to bed and have a comfy morning tomorow
>>
>>38881322
you're only 20. You have plenty of time left to peak and be who you want to be. But its on you to be the change you want to be. Sincerely, 24 y/o dude stuck in a rut.

>>38881439
I dont know what that is but sounds fun. What music?

>>38881458
You should sleep if you havent. Sleep is good for you and a good sleep schedule will make you feel even better.
>>
>>38880417
>>38880445
I'm home alone on Saturday night too. I'm on call for work but I'd still be at home alone if I weren't.
Typically I'd get fucked up as well. Hate being oncall.
Spent over an hour yelling at a spammer today. Now I feel empty.
>>
>How are you?
Depressed as shit, listening to some edgy sad rap
>How was your week?
looked out for a cat and got high
>Do anything cool?
Looked out for a cat
>>
File: 12438542348.jpg (69KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
12438542348.jpg
69KB, 900x900px
just took 3.5 grams of kratom and took two shots of vodka so I can feel comfy

really wish weed was just legal so that I could do that instead

my life is dull and going nowhere, and everything that I want to have sex with doesn't exist in the real world.

at least I don't have to work tomorrow, so now I'm just listening to some aphex twin and debating on what I want to do tonight
>>
>>38881848
i have already slept, it was a good night, but the cat woke me up like twice last night
>>
if you guys want a place to talk in without getting 404'd i just started up a discord for robots. fVbsGFm
>>
>>38881870
What kind of work do you do?

>>38881960
You were in charge of another living being's life, that's pretty important. Good for you.

>>38882075
I don't know what kratom is and I've never tried weed, but I'm on that vodka with you so let's live it up. Never feel sorry for yourself. Always look to what you can do and things will get better.

>>38882084
Pets are funny like that aren't they? I have a really old dog and she can be a butt some times but I love her to pieces.

>>38882194
I have my own discord but thank you, I like this because by the time I sober up tomorrow this should be gone.
>>
>>38880417
Doing nothing, just fapped and I'm getting ready to sleep. Tomorrow I'm going hiking with my brother and one of the two friends I have. I haven't seen him more than a month.

I haven't done anything all week, my mother keeps pressuring me to get a job but all the offers I get require being able to interact with others.

>>38880445
Had a beer with my dinner, but that's all.
>>
>>38882398
it acts as a mild opiate and stimulant, mixes well with booze imo
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119758491

add me pls
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.